The Rebirth Wife Of The Seven...

By CN_SweetSmile

NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE:七十年代娇媳妇 AUTHOR:素昧平生 In order to marry the male educated youth of the brigade in his p... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 63

1.8K 39 3
By CN_SweetSmile

Ye Qingshui did not easily ignore what Xie Tingyu said, because he was not the kind of person who said these things casually.

    But why he still embarked on that path after he didn't like to be in politics after a few years, Ye Qingshui was puzzled and had to let it go.

    She arranged the sewing machine and motioned to Xie Tingyu with her eyes: "Take this back to Dongmei."

    Xie Tingyu said seriously, "It's not necessary, you use it."

    Although the conditions of Xie's family are good, Xie Jun treats the children. It is the hard and simple way of education, he rarely gives pocket money to the two children. Xie Tingyu inherited his mother's fortune, and has plenty of money on hand.

    If you are serious about it, Xie Tingyu borrowed money to buy this sewing machine from his sister.

    Ye Qingshui mocked and said: "I don't dare to use it. The rest of this suit can be sewn by hand. You can return it soon, so as not to make people unhappy."

    Ye Qingshui has already sewn the important part with a sewing machine, and the rest is The finishing touch is just fine. It is not too difficult to use purely hand-made stitching for Zhongshan suit. It just takes time and patience.

    Xie Tingyu put his hands on the little girl's shoulders, pressed her down and sat down in front of the sewing machine. He said warmly,

    "Don't punish yourself with other people's mistakes. This is because she did not do it right. If you use your hands to sew this dress, wouldn't it be very tired? I can't bear to..."

    "How about I call Dongmei up again to make you vent your anger?"

    Ye Qingshui laughed. She said, "This will offend all your family members."

    Before Ye Qingshui came. She was ready, she had learned what Xie family was like in her previous life. This time I should come to the capital to find a bicycle ticket.

    Don't worry about other things. After the college entrance examination, she will return to the bridge with Xie Tingyu. She has not put herself in the position of Xie's wife, and naturally she will not be angry about it.

    The value of a person depends on where he stands and what he does. The few words of others are really irrelevant.

    When Xie Tingyu saw the little girl's eyes, there was really no anger, and for a while, he didn't know if he should be worried or relieved.

    ...

    Ye Qingshui was finally persuaded by Xie Tingyu to use the sewing machine. Anyway, this suit was made for him.

    Ye Qingshui made a pair of trousers efficiently. She ironed the trouser legs straight with an iron, which was wide and neat. After doing these things, she stretched.

    Xie Tingyu was already asleep. In the winter afternoon, the fire in the house was very warm, in sharp contrast with the cold wind roaring outside.

    Ye Qingshui flipped out the wallet from his luggage, it was hard and strong, with five hundred yuan lying quietly in it.

    She put on a cotton-padded coat, wrapped a scarf and a hat, and went out in the piercing cold wind.

    Xie Dongmei was crying silently in the house, Xu Maofang poked her forehead, hating iron and steel, and said:

    "Your brother said what's wrong with you, you can't write two words of thanks, you are still the daughter of the Xie family. "

    Her eyes narrowed: This girl from the countryside really can't underestimate her, the influence on her stepson is quite big.

    There was a clicking sound of closing the door in the hall.

    Xie Dongmei wiped away her tears and stretched her neck to look out from the window. She saw her rustically dressed sister-in-law walking out of the house briskly.

    "I go out in this weather... What is she going to do?"

    Xie Dongmei was a little curious, she muttered: "The capital is so big, so my sister-in-law is really not afraid of getting lost? In the past, distant relatives in the country came to visit relatives in the capital, and they didn't even know how to take a bus. Sit. I'll go and take a look."

    Xie Dongmei found this excuse to go out and follow.

    Is there something to do secretly behind her brother? Xie Dongmei seems to be catching her new sister-in-law's pigtail.

    ...

    Ye Qingshui relied on being cautious about going to the black market, and only after walking for a while, he found my sister-in-law following her.

    Ye Qingshui didn't pay any attention either, she spent a lot of effort and inquired for a long time before she found the location of this black market.

    The father who brought her to the black market rubbed his hands and shrank with the cold: "Girl, if you come one day later, the black market should be gone."

    "Everyone will go back to the festival."

    Ye Qingshui wrapped his scarf tightly. When I looked up at the falling snow, I suddenly realized that New Year's Eve was right in front of my eyes.

    She asked straightforwardly: "I want to buy some big things, is there any?"

    "What big things, do n't say I praise Haikou, as long as you have money, you want

    everything you want!" Ye Qingshui asked. Bicycle coupons.

    Bicycle coupons are very scarce. There may be only a few places in a factory each year, and my daughter is proud to marry enough to make up for "three turns and one ring". Bicycle coupons are hard to find.

    But Ye Qingshui still bought it. A bicycle ticket cost 40 yuan, which was the result of her hard bargaining.

    After getting the bicycle ticket, Ye Qingshui went back to the county in the country to buy a bicycle with the ticket.

    Ye Qingshui walked out of the black market sweetheartedly, and walked towards the department store where she had visited with Xie Tingyu today.

    You need to use industrial vouchers to buy watches. Industrial vouchers are available when they are at the level of green, and there is plenty of surplus. Watches bought with industrial vouchers are not too expensive. Ye Qingshui went to the counter and looked around. The quality of the watch was better and it was used for a long time.

    Ye Qingshui directly picked the Longines brand, and picked a women's watch, which cost two hundred and thirty-two. Although it was a bit painful, she felt it was a bargain to use it for decades.

    Xie Dongmei followed Ye Qingshui to the black market. She saw Ye Qingshui put out a lot of great unity, which was quite a lot.

    Then Xie Dongmei saw Ye Qingshui walk into the department store and went to the watch counter.

    She saw that Ye Qingshui had taken a lot of money out, and it cost nearly two hundred yuan in a short period of time, which was almost a year's income of a worker.

    Isn't Ye Qingshui secretly taking his brother's money to buy it?

    Xie Dongmei's eyes flashed a thought. The crime of stealing is very serious these years, but even if her brother is willing to spend money on her, such a sprawling daughter-in-law, the entire compound can't be counted.

    Xie Dongmei is very satisfied with today's harvest.

    Ye Qingshui successfully picked the watch she wanted, with a smile on her mouth, she was ready to stroll around the department store to see what she could buy and take home.

    ...In

    front of a counter in a department store.

    Wen Zhihua, Xie Tingyu's mother, had a thick smile at the corners of her mouth and her eyes were red.

    The young man in front of him wore the cotton-padded clothes she picked up by herself. He was very handsome. Although he grew up in the countryside, he was very sensible. Putting on the newly-made cotton-padded clothes and watches, he was already as handsome as the capital's brother.

    Like, it is so alike, if it weren't for the inconspicuous scar on his forehead, Wen Zhihua would almost think that Xie Tingyu was standing in front of her.

    "Jejue, my mother has been looking for you for a long time."

    Xie Tingjue was silent for a long time, and finally she hummed when she was about to cry.

    He touched the chain watch between his wrists, smiled, and his face showed a trace of the fear and simplicity that a countryman who had just entered the capital should have. At this time, he was still wearing ragged shoes, and the leaky shoes made his feet red from the cold.

    Xie Tingjue looked at his nominal mother. Although he didn't spend much time with him, it didn't prevent him from guessing.

    The picture of his brother vomiting blood came to his mind. In order to save the grace of the year, he used someone else's name for a lifetime. Xie Tingjue only wants to be himself in this life.

    He honestly said: "I have these, enough. I heard that I have a younger brother, does he have new clothes?"

    "In our country, only wealthy people can cut new clothes for the New Year, so if Tingyu has New clothes, I will definitely be very happy."

    Wen Zhihua wiped away her tears and said, "No, your brother is rich."

    The sarcasm in Xie Tingjue's eyes disappeared.

    He thought of his poor brother who had only one side.

    He said at the time of his death: "I really hope that the one who was lost back then was me. She has been looking for you for a long time... I see her once a year, but this year I will not see her... If she comes, help me lie to her again. Right."

    Xie Tingjue waved away the memories in his mind, took off the watch, and said: "This watch is too expensive. I rarely look at the time without using it. I took it and returned it."

    Xie Tingjue walked to the counter and returned the watch. I saw the sneaky Xie Dongmei unexpectedly.

    Xie Dongmei and "Brother" met and smiled awkwardly: "Brother, didn't you sleep at home, why did you come out to buy clothes?"

    "I just saw my sister-in-law...buying a watch."

    Xie Tingjue did not speak. He knew Xie Dongmei's dodging eyes.

    He hummed indifferently, and soon disappeared into the crowd.

    Ye Qingshui, who had bought the watch, turned his back to him, and walked to the counter selling sewing machines. The two missed each other.

    Xie Tingjue stared at the profile of his younger siblings, and was not interested in saying hello.

    She didn't know him, but he was entrusted to pay attention to her for half of his life.

    Xie Tingjue's face was joking.

    After Ye Qingshui strolled around the mall for two times, she found that the little tail behind her was no longer following, and she was relieved.

    She pulled down her thick hat and covered herself with a scarf. She went to the alley outside the hospital and began to sell the thick tickets in her pocket.

    She has dim sum tickets, egg tickets, and national food stamps, all for this trip to the capital. These tickets are not worth much in the countryside, but in the crowded capital, they change hands and sell them. Don't waste the money you make in vain.

    Qian Xiangdong told her this, because his family sells eggs, and the egg tickets are not white or not.

    Ye Qingshui's egg ticket quickly received a enthusiastic response, almost saying that looting could not be an exaggeration.

    As the festival approached, there was a long line in front of the grocery store. The residents of the city almost queued up as soon as they opened their eyes. For that matter, a lot of food was sold out early.

    There are no nutrients like eggs.

    Eggs on the black market have already risen in price, tripled! More tickets!

    Ye Qingshui's egg ticket is very cheap, the capital's egg sells for 7 cents, and Ye Qingshui's countryside only costs two cents.

    So she sold a jin of egg tickets for two cents, plus the nationwide food stamps and odds and ends of various miscellaneous tickets such as meat tickets, sugar tickets, snack tickets, and coal tickets. In the end, Ye Qingshui got two of them. One hundred and fifty octagonal is equivalent to earning a watch in vain.

    She pressed down the smile on her lips, did not dare to stay long after the tickets were sold out, and quickly returned to Xie's house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 865 188
She is the heart of everyone, she is the little princess in the capital circle, she is the eldest lady who trampled the underworld under her feet, sh...
16.3K 172 8
Concubine (娇妾) Author: Taohuayin Original title: https://m.shubaow.net/178/178818/ Latest: The Finale of Chapter 76 The day before Xie Jiao entered P...
129K 12.1K 28
areumisswag: hi im areum and i need advice seungkwan: wat do u need advice 4 peasant areumisswag: um.. this is probably really stupid but.. seungkwan...
9.3K 396 12
no point anymore, if I can't love her. [ percy jackson x original character ] [ book four in the belle series ] [ the chalice of the gods ] [ updates...