The Rebirth Wife Of The Seven...

By CN_SweetSmile

NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE:七十年代娇媳妇 AUTHOR:素昧平生 In order to marry the male educated youth of the brigade in his p... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 44

2.2K 40 0
By CN_SweetSmile

Yejiacun.

Waking up early in the morning, Ye Qingshui was thinking about how to make Xie Tingyu sober last night, and his eyelids turned slightly blue.

She just woke up and rubbed her eyes to see the sleeping man on the ground, and was taken aback.

The man was half naked, carrying a little thin quilt indiscriminately. The thin corner of the quilt is across the abdomen.

Eight pack abdominal muscles clearly appeared in Ye Qingshui's eyes. His skin was fairer than women, but not at all feminine, but rather sexy. The two clavicles on the neck are extremely shocking. The two-meter-long mat was not enough for him to sleep. He slept on the mat obliquely, his slender legs straddling aggrievedly.

Although he couldn't sleep in clothes because of his wound a month ago, he was covered by a bandage at that time.

When he recovered, he put on his clothes consciously.

Ye Qingshui didn't think of seeing such a lively scene this early in the morning.

It's autumn, and the temperature in the mountains at night is very low, and sleeping without a quilt is likely to catch a cold. Xie Tingyu's abuse of himself also made Ye Qingshui angry.

But she won't remind him again, she passed Xie Tingyu with a calm face and opened the door.

Xie Tingyu woke up soon, and he asked hoarsely, "Shui'er, what are you eating today?"

He quickly stood up, put on his clothes, and cleared the bedding on the ground.

He covered her behind, and said vaguely and frivolously: "Why did you look at me for so long just now."

"Are you still...satisfied?"

Ye Qingshui's face became stiff. He didn't expect that he was awake just now, but he was pretending sleep. She said coolly :

"What's so beautiful, white, and not masculine like a woman."

Xie Tingyu's expression was a little subtle, and she didn't expect it to be such an evaluation.

He glanced down at himself.

The part above the neckline is still light wheat, and the part below the neckline looks distinctly white. It was okay before going to the countryside, and the yellow was even, but after going to the countryside, it turned white.

When Xie Tingyu works, she rarely undresses like others, because from time to time there are girls who come to bring water, and Xie Tingyu avoids taboos.

Unexpectedly, Ye Qingshui thought he was white.

Can you blame him for being white?

After Ye Qingshui brushed his teeth, he went to make breakfast soon.

She remembered that Xie Tingyu was so lusty yesterday, and she must have lowered her fire. She took the dried lilies and lotus seeds dried in summer from the warehouse, soaked her hair, put mung beans and lotus seeds in water and soaked them in some lemon juice for a while.

Lemons are wild lemons picked by Ye Qingshui on the mountain. They are small and very sour.

Ye Qingshui increased the fire and boiled, simmered for a while, then increased the fire to boil, simmered for 30 minutes, repeated steaming and simmering, the lotus seeds and mung beans were soft, waxy and sweet, like sandy texture. Finally, add lily and rock sugar.

Ye Qingshui puts the boiled mung bean soup with lily and lotus seeds out to let cool, men eat to clear up the heart, and women eat to beautify their skin.

After Xie Tingyu brushed his teeth, he took some good medicine before coming to the chaifang for breakfast.

Because steamed and stewed mung bean lily lotus seed soup, the air is filled with a faint fragrance, sweet and appetizing. Xie Tingyu sat down and drank a bowl while it was hot. The lotus seeds were soft and waxy, with a natural sweetness. The mixed lily flavor in the porridge was elegant and fragrant. After drinking, his throat was moist and comfortable, and his lips and teeth were fragrant. .

Xie Tingyu said: "The taste is very good, and the craftsmanship of Shui'er is getting better and better."

Ye Qingshui glanced at him, "I'm going to work." It

rained in early autumn, and the soil was loose and moist, and it was lively. The busy farming period has come again. No matter what work all the members do, they must do the big thing of planting together. After Ye Qingshui had breakfast, he soon went to the fields to plant seedlings.

Xie Tingyu glanced at a piece of pork carefully placed on the stove, and an idea came to his mind.

At noon, when it was time to go home for dinner, Ye Qingshui put down his farm tools and prepared to go home to cook.

She wiped off her sweat, and her throat was so tired that she smoked.

Suddenly at this time, there was a sound of surprise around him.

"Shuiya, look, is your man here to bring you food!" Zhou Tingting pulled Ye Qingshui's sleeve and told her in surprise.

"Er, you are a mother, it's really Xie Zhiqing." A girl said.

There is rarely a chance to see Xie Tingyu give people water and food. This kind of man is about the same as others treat him well. If he is kind to others, it will be enough to make people enviable.

Northern men are very machismo. Some women in the village who have married male educated youths have no way to think that their husbands know how cold they are and how hot they are. Women work outside and have to wait on men and do housework when they come back.

"I haven't seen

him for so long, Xie Zhiqing is still so neat." That's not the case. I thought that a married man would be a little bit rough, especially this kind of convalescent at home. But Xie Tingyu looked refreshed, even his beard was cleanly shaved, and he was as tall and straight as a little white poplar.

"Shui Ya, I can eat a few more mouthfuls of rice with this person all day long." An aunt joked with a smile.

The person is tall, dressed in a neat and stylish dress, and has deep and handsome eyebrows. Before they got married, the unmarried girls in the village were all thumping when they saw him. He looks better than the male protagonist in the movie, and his family has a wealth of money. If you have money and beauty, you don't want to talk about it. This alone makes Ye Qingshui very envious of others.

"Xie Zhiqing is really nice, I heard that you are still recuperating?" a girl asked Ye Qingshui.

Ye Qingshui raised his head, also wondering.

He is not at home and stays well, what does he run out to do?

Xie Tingyu touched Wen Wen's lunch box, with a trace of easiness on his handsome face. He said:

"Get hungry, eat quickly."

He handed the lunch box to Ye Qingshui.

"Did you make it?" Ye Qingshui opened the lunch box and saw that there was a very simple vegetable stir-fry inside. There are slices of meat, it is definitely not made by A Niang.

It was the first time that Ye Qingshui saw Xie Tingyu cooking, which was strange.

She skimmed the food with her chopsticks. The vegetables were fresh and green when they were just out of the pot. There were quite a few types, such as cucumbers, beans, and water spinach, all neatly arranged. Saved the appearance of this box of lunch.

It looks pretty good, but I don't know what it tastes like.

Ye Qingshui thought of his ability to ignite the firewood by boiling a bowl of ginger soup last time, and sighed. Based on the principle of not wasting food, Ye Qingshui quickly took a few mouthfuls of white rice with the lunch box.

The green vegetables taste very weak, like no salt, but it is better than salty.

The pork slices are a little bit burnt and bitter, but they can still be eaten barely. After all, the lard tastes delicious, and the dishes that are willing to put the oil in the stir-fry are always delicious. This sumptuous box lunch is envious of others.

Ye Qingshui's marrying was so that the living standards of the whole family were improved. In the country, I still have meat every other time, I don't know if I go to my family's house in the future, I should be more happy.

Seeing that Ye Qingshui's complexion was normal after eating, Xie Tingyu couldn't help asking: "Is it delicious?"

Ye

Qingshui said faintly, "You can eat it yourself?" She couldn't evaluate Xie Tingyu's level.

I saw Xie Tingyu picked up the chopsticks and looked naturally picking a piece of meat from her bowl and putting it in his mouth. After eating, he picked up the vegetables.

Disregarding Ye Qingshui's stunned expression.

No, no, why didn't he eat his own share, but had to pick it from her bowl? Isn't he, a city person like him who is very hygienic and uncomfortable when he gets dirty with other people's saliva?

After Xie Tingyu finished eating, he was speechless for a while.

The meat is old and burnt, mixed with a bitter taste, the greens are too light and tasteless, but part of it is very salty. Xie Tingyu was astonished. The salty taste of the vegetables cooked in the same pot could not be the same. Rarely, the little girl had a calm expression on her face and ate her food without any disgust on her face.

He coughed slightly, and his white face gradually became red.

"Shui'er, drink some tea to moisturize your throat." The

tea is brewed by Ye Qingshui with pickled sun-dried camellia mixed with lemon. It tastes sweet and sour, and quenches your thirst.

This lunch, there is always one thing you can do.

Xie Tingyu said: "I'm going to deliver food to A-niang and grandmother, and Shui'er eats slowly."

After speaking, he lifted the lunch box in his hand and quickly disappeared.

Although others are gone, there are many things about him.

"I'm not mistaken, Xie Zhiqing also picked rice from Ye Qingshui's bowl to eat."

"Well, is this too unpretentious?" said

several unmarried girls.

Although it is a husband-and-wife relationship, you can do whatever you want when you close the door at home. It's really surprising that it's still like this outside. This kind of behavior really makes people... the

married woman pouted and said nothing. These unmarried girls don't know the fun. How do you know that people are on the verge of their wedding day, and how can they not be enough?

Ye Qingshui's face was rather helpless when he heard the scattered gossip in his ear.

Xie Tingyu simply came here to send a meal. He didn't know that he thought he was like a celebrity, and his every move was so concerned.

Xie Tingyu sent a lot of scented tea, and Zhou Tingting also came to share a cup of moisturizing throat.

She ridicule Wuzui smiled, leaned Yeh water ear:. "I thought Xieting Yu privately big blocks of ice is cold, the kind of stern, did not expect quite Zhilengzhire"

"rice is What did he do?"

Ye Qingshui turned over the meal in his hand, "If you also taste Xie Tingyu's meal, I'm afraid you won't know the cold and the hot."

Zhou Tingting said rigorously : "A big yard boy like Xie Zhiqing, please please Babysitter, I'm afraid I've never cooked any food in my life."

"Shuiya heard that you're good at cooking. You

teach him how to cook ?" "Teach him how to cut meat and vegetables, how to make a fire and cook rice. "

Zhou Tingting just imagined it, and it was very exciting.

She touched her nose and said, "We northern men rarely go into the kitchen. Really, I don't lie to you, my father has never cooked a meal in his life, so...Xie Zhiqing can still be trained like this. Shui-ya, you don't know the blessing when you are in the blessing."

Ye Qingshui smiled helplessly, she didn't have the nerve to interrupt Zhou Tingting's fantasy.

The man who has to be kicked, what do you do for training? Let him practice good cooking skills so that he can please his next wife in the future?

She picked up the unevenly salty dishes in the lunch box and ate them without taste.

The more Ye Qingshui ate, the more difficult it was to swallow, and she also became worried, who had never been picky eaters.

She turned over the remaining leaves with chopsticks.

Forget it, let's teach it. It would be a waste of food to eat this kind of food every day. Even if he cherishes food, he can't let him continue to maintain this level of cooking.

On the other side, He Fang, who was working in the same group, looked at Ye Qingshui indifferently, watching her happily eating the box lunch in her hand, clenched with jealousy. She stuck her chopsticks on the hard rice, and said to Sun Lingyu: "The rice is too dry, I have no appetite."

Sun Lingyu felt something was wrong, but she couldn't tell.

She ate her lunch in silence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.4K 374 25
Song You was very beautiful when she got married. She married Han Cheng, the deputy head of the group. Only after she got married did she realize how...
9.3K 396 12
no point anymore, if I can't love her. [ percy jackson x original character ] [ book four in the belle series ] [ the chalice of the gods ] [ updates...
289K 7.5K 35
"𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙨 , 𝙚𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝" 𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚃𝚂 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙶𝙸𝚁𝙻 achieved #1 in #bisexual #1 in #bi...
315K 16.6K 77
"A Potter, a Weasley, and a Muggle-born in Slytherin. That's a pretty odd combination, don't you think?" Amazing cover by Khabootea