Our Masked Love (TAEKOOK)

By Taebabykookie23

" Jungkook you are carefree person and we don't have any love between us . I thought you would understand cau... More

Chapter 01
Charecters
Chapter 02
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 ( jh past start )
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 ( jh past end )

Chapter 03

2.5K 96 22
By Taebabykookie23

With Taehyung (same time when kook was dropped at park )

Hee young slept in his arms and about kai , he don't know 🤷. He laid hee on the baby bed and walked to his room , locking the door . He took out his phone calling someone . The other person attended immediately as if a cue .

On call

Taehyung
📱 Hyung did you get to know about it ?? * Ray of hope in his eyes *

Other person
📱I am trying hard but I don't know what's happening , it's the first time I am unable to find it * frustrating cause unable to do anything about finding *

Taehyung
📱Hyung this is needed soo quick please hyung , it should be cleared before kook came to know , I need to get him back , I can't leave without him.....even if he is not the one I love

Other person
📱I will tae with all my will cause I know the pain of losing dear one
* bitter chuckle *

Both ended the call with tears escaping their eyes

" If only I treasured you when we are together ," other person crying how his life is soo painful now..

Tae walked into his closet opening a rose gold box and took the thing in his hand

" I had been waiting for you from 3 years . I loved your illusional presence with my everything , it feels like home . But now you came , your physical presence is near me but why can't I feel the same home feel near you . Even the baby you bought as ours , why can't I feel home near you....JK ?? " He was desperately asking to no one in specific .

" Only persons I feel home is near you JK , I always talk to you when I feel lonely , happy , sad , you are the one for me" he kissed the purple heart on the mask where the letters JK are embroidered beautifully(as I am weak at editing I couldn't put the letters in the Heart, sowwy ) tears flowing continuously.

" U know after you , only my innocent baby koo feels like home to me  " he smiled through tears remembering his moments with his wife jungkook .

" After my koo came , the talks between us came decreasing , his cute shy talks , his big innocent eyes always made my heart flutter . But now again I feel lonely JK , My koo , my wife left me "

After sometime he again placed the mask in the box and laid on bed tears flowing from his eyes , burning in his heart .

It's his daily thing from 3 years to talk to the mask about his daily things , he share his happiness , his sorrow everything to the imaginary person who once wore this mask . But after his marriage some things changed . His kook made him feel like home .

He lost his kook now , he felt lonely again . He was remembering the first meet of his love .

Flashback.......3 years ago from present

Kim Taehyung was 23 years . One day there was a big masquerade party conducted by a famous mafia group leader . All the mafia gangs attended that party.

He wore a black suit looking all hot and handsome .

As it's a masquerade party he put on a silver colour mask which goes well with his suit and the design

He was looking all elegant and superb . Many girls and boys were drooling over him . Everyone are getting themselves drunk and someone unknown guy drugged taehyung.

The party was going on so good until the power was off and on for a few seconds . Everything was same with everyone but taehyung found himself on the terrace , some unknown pushed him down and that's when he sobered up a little . He held onto the railing tight , he was struggling hard but everyone enjoying the party .

He was exhausted and his grip loosen . He was about to fall off when a boy looks around 19 held his hand .
His big doe eyes already filled with tears ??? Taehyung unable to see the boy face cause it's dark to see him . The boy was struggling so much to not let his hand go " Please hold on tight , don't leave my hand ,please " he was pleading and struggling more.

Finally boy saved taehyung with his little hands . Boy immediately got up and started to run away , taehyung tried to catch him but his drunken self couldn't catch him . He can only get the mask , which was found on ground seems like boy lost it when running away .

That's the boy taehyung is in love with  all these years .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 5.4K 60
Taehyung : You're worthless..I frickin' hate you! Jungkook : B-but what did I do!? Dive into the journey of two guys..their lives got entangled toget...
25.3K 1.4K 9
Kim Taehyung,korea reowned billionaire who is nothing but a cold arrogant ass.. Jeon jungkook, a sweet and shy final year college student who knows h...
142K 3.8K 14
Jeon Jungkook is a cold CEO of Jeon corporations. He is cold and rude person. He doesn't like to show his emotion other than his loved ones. Kim Taeh...
108K 3.8K 36
He was leaving his own home where he found so much love and care Everyone was crying; they were exhausted from trying to stop jungkook. he wasn't...