The Rebirth Wife Of The Seven...

By CN_SweetSmile

NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE:七十年代娇媳妇 AUTHOR:素昧平生 In order to marry the male educated youth of the brigade in his p... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 30

2.5K 43 1
By CN_SweetSmile

Sun Lingyu sneered after hearing it.

Ye Qingshui knows how to use a water-finding instrument, it's good, let her do it?

That's idiotic dreaming.

Don't say she doesn't believe that Ye Qingshui can do this kind of stuff, and I'm afraid she won't believe it if she just pulls someone out. Ye Qingshui graduated from elementary school. It's hard to say whether he can read or not. He dare to dream of making a water-finding instrument one step at a time? Sun Lingyu looked at Ye Qingshui, and she nodded happily:

"You have to dig it out, I can admit it at the Critical Conference!" When

Sun Lingyu said this without hesitation, Xie Tingyu frowned.

You have to look down on Ye Qingshui so much to agree to this happily. If you change it to someone else, Xie Tingyu might kindly remind you one or two, but this Sun Lingyu...

Xie Tingyu said softly: "Do you have anything else? I have to take medicine."

Sun Lingyu blushed and left.

After Ye Qingshui finished applying the powder to Xie Tingyu, she heard him say:

"You have been very hard during this period."

Since the water was stopped for half a month, Ye Qingshui not only has to go back to the mountains a few miles away to fetch water every day. , To take care of the injuries at home, you have to run to the city every day, plus speculation. During this period, the legs are thinner.

Ye Qingshui couldn't help laughing after hearing this, what did he know? This bit of hard work is nothing compared to the previous life, and the harder days have passed. Now is the time to taste sweetness.

"It's not hard,"

she said softly, before putting clothes on him.

Xie Tingyu said, "Waiting for you to get the water will definitely surprise many people."

Ye Qingshui laughed again in his heart, this is not necessarily true.

In the afternoon, she and Zhou Tingting took a "natural electric field water-finding instrument" and carefully searched around the farmland, and finally found a thin water source under the rock. The stronger the electric field induction, the shallower the water is buried. Ye Qingshui circled the point with the strongest induction of the water-finding instrument, and kept it for digging wells.

She went to the brigade leader Ye Laoliu, trying to divide a few labor forces to dig a new well.

Ye Laoliu was silent for a long time, and he sighed with his hair, "Shui, now everyone is rushing to dig wells and rush to plant the rice. Usually the girls quarrel with each other and Liu Ye doesn't talk about you. Don't mess with it..."

This tone is like an adult coaxing an unreasonable child.

Zhou Tingting tossed her ponytail, angrily: "This is the result of our hard work for half a month, how can it be said that it is unreasonable to make trouble!" She began to try to explain the difference in the water search instrument made by Ye Qingshui.

But Ye Laoliu didn't listen much, and impatiently made a gesture: "Wow, don't tell me this, I don't understand. Shuiya really doesn't have this ability, she knows something. Let's rush now Plant rice by digging a well, don't try to make trouble all day long."

Zhou Tingting was so angry that her liver hurts, so she went to ask a member to dig a well by herself, and after a while, no one was willing to stand up. Lazy people don't want to do it, and desperately diligent people look to authoritative educated youth. On one side is an educated youth from the capital, and on the other side is a wild girl in the mountains who barely finished primary school.

Which side is lighter and which side is heavier, at a glance.

"If we really get water by ourselves, don't you come here to get water. The name of this well must be called'Qingshuijing'. From the beginning to the completion, it is the fruit of Shuiya's hard work. No one in the village has helped. She, not only didn't help but also taunted her."

Ye Qingshui was already mentally prepared, but she felt a little warm when she heard Zhou Tingting's words.

She pulled Zhou Tingting and said, "Don't try to get out of this. Let's dig a well as early as possible, and get out of the water early. It's exhausting to run all the way to fetch water every day."

Ye Qingshui in his previous life has really tasted despised for decades Later, she made money and returned to her hometown. The impression of the villagers on her was still on a wild girl who was incapable of making money. How could such a wild girl make money so well and live so well? Wouldn't it be even more important for them to go out and make money? Awesome?

Some people are like this, always questioning others and judging right from wrong based on vague impressions. It's good to deal with this kind of people as long as they make achievements, so there is no need to say more.

Aunt Ye and Ye Ma patted their chests to express their full support for Shuiya to dig the well.

The grandmother said with a straight face: "

Shuiya has that instrument, and she can definitely draw water. She still has the strength to move the soil and drill the rock for you." Shen Weimin and Liu Yiliang also came to help dig the well, although they are not too bad . I dare to believe Ye Qingshui, but believe in Xie Tingyu, and if Brother Yu lets them work, they have to work hard.

So six people were digging and digging under the scorching sun.

Ten members have been digging a ten-meter-deep well for half a month, and the progress is really slow. That's because there are still lazy people fishing in troubled waters here. Right now, all the six people Ye Qingshui didn't hesitate to drill a ten-meter-deep well in less than a week.

...

The days of working hard are like running water, passing very fast.

I opened my eyes in the morning and started to work. After work, I was tired to sleep at night, and the day was over. Xie Tingyu's nest has been in the house for more than half a month, and gradually healed a little. As the saying goes, he was injured for a hundred days, but the body of the young man seemed to be full of miracles. He was dissatisfied for a month, and he was boldly in danger. Tested on the edge. He has done very hard in his rehabilitation activities, and he has doubled every day.

People like him are lying on the bed as if they are disabled, and they can still maintain a peaceful state of mind, which is considered exhausted. But in fact, it's still hard to tolerate this kind of healing days in the bones.

On this day, Xie Tingyu woke up very early, and after waking up, he moved out of bed carefully, with his toes on the ground.

Early in the morning, the distant mountains outside the window were covered with thick fog, and the grass on the ground in front of the door was covered with dewdrops. There was a slight coolness in the air, and summer was about to pass.

Xie Tingyu got out of bed with difficulty, untied his hands with the chamber pot, and washed his hands with the spring water in the basin. Xie Tingyu, who had done all this, sweated a lot in his forehead. Hot and cold sweat, all of them.

He slowly moved back to the bedside and glanced at the Westinghouse. He saw Ye Qingshui frowning in his sloppy sleeping position.

Ye Qingshui slept soundly, lying flat on the ground in a relaxed posture. She kicked the quilt in the middle of the night, feeling too hot.

The quilt lay under her belly indiscriminately. She was wearing dark gray short sleeves, her clothes were very torn, small and old, and her skin exposed to the air was cold enough to get lumps.

Xie Tingyu thought about covering her with a quilt in the past, a few steps away, and walked as long as a century.

In the dim morning light, he slowly squatted down, his eyes falling on her. Xie Tingyu's thick brows gradually frowned.

In the past few months, Ye Qingshui has eaten well and drank well, eating meat and soup every other time, his complexion was good, and his face was pale and red. A lot of flesh was visibly grown in his body, and it gradually developed, and it was no longer the shriveled little girl before.

Poor clothes can't conceal her growing body, and the girl's slender body is like a flower bud, gentle and subtle, blooming little by little. She wore small, torn clothes with a few patches on her. The legs of the pants showed a large white leg, and her chest was swollen and swollen, as if under pressure.

Is it just...so poor?

Xie Tingyu frowned.

Ten-square-foot cloth is more than enough to make a piece of clothing, and it doesn't cost two dollars to buy the cloth. Too poor to even buy a new piece of clothing, but rather generously does not want his living expenses. Still thinking about pulling a large piece of black cloth to cover his shame, Xie Tingyu's temples jumped up suddenly.

Fortunately, she didn't dress so shabby outside.

Xie Tingyu quickly looked away.

He hurriedly pulled the quilt to cover Ye Qingshui's body, and also hurriedly got up. Xie Tingyu grew up in a pile of men, and had never been in contact with women so close. Early in the morning, his head swelled, and there was a sharp pain when he stretched his muscles and bones, and he stabbed his head straight and fell.

Ye Qingshui woke up suddenly, snorted and was suppressed enough.

"What's the matter with you?"

Ye Qingshui looked at Xie Tingyu's dark face, like a little wife who was taken advantage of, and quickly got up. She was also angry and helped him to accuse:

"I don't sleep well early in the morning. What are you running around?"

"

You just

mess around in good health, and one day you will suffer." "What did you say you were doing just now?" Xie Tingyu listened to the chirping in his ears, although his face was dark, the roots of his ears gradually began to grow. The ground is red.

He said: "You let me go first."

Ye Qingshui looked at his cold face, then suddenly let go of him, and threw him with his crutches.

"I just covered you with a quilt." Xie Tingyu said.

After speaking, he looked at the poor little girl in thin, old clothes. He said: "The weather is cold. After working on this

, I will make a new dress to wear." "I still have some cloth tickets." In

his eyes She didn't know where to put her eyes, but she caught people's eyes like a magnet. It is a burden to be enthusiastically taken care of by such a poor and lovely girl.

Ye Qingshui looked at Xie Tingyu suspiciously.

At this time, Zhou Tingting's eager shout came from outside the window:

" Shuiya-Shuiya ...Have you gotten up, have you gotten up, our well, water has come out!"

"One night, water has come out suddenly! Hurry up and wash away. Take a look, hurry up!"

Zhou Tingting vaguely saw the two people in the room awake, jumping and jumping with joy, only to beat the gongs and drums. Such exciting things, even if the whole village parades and drums are not an exaggeration.

Zhou Tingting wants to be the first to share this top priority with Ye Qingshui.

When she came to the mouth of the well alone to go down and dig, she suddenly found that the well was no longer empty and black, and the clear water was shimmering and glowing by the slight light. Zhou Tingting almost fell into the well with excitement.

Holding a bucket of cool well water, she brought

it to Ye Qingshui, her eyes were reddened and she was about to cry: "This well water is so sweet, it's better than those in the mountains. Shuiya, let's go get it. Fill the water tank with water. You don't have to go to the mountains to carry water anymore."

In fact, there are very few people in the brigade who can have bicycles, and they can count them with one slap. Those with better conditions borrowed the trolleys from the brigade and used them in turns. The ones with less conditions were holding hands on their shoulders. A bucket of water could exhaust people alive.

Although living in this big mountain, Zhou Tingting, like most people in the city, has not been able to take a bath in a long time.

Ye Qingshui took the bucket that Zhou Tingting handed over, and took a sip. The well water is sweet and does not contain a bit of astringency. It is indeed the best civil water. The water drawn from the new well re-precipitates and settles, filters out the sediment, and is used for cooking. This is really a surprise.

She woke up grandma and mother-in-law and told them the news.

The grandmother and the mother-in-law were also shocked when they heard the news. Although they were granddaughters' brainless blows, they didn't expect that it would really make her get out of the water so quickly.

Grandma was so happy that the wrinkles on her face deepened, and she blew even harder: "Shui Ya really made our old Ye family upright! That aunt is so good!"

Auntie was so excited that her eyes were red, and she couldn't tell. Then, just grab the bucket and fight for the first bucket of water in the new well.

The depth of less than ten meters is enough to draw out the groundwater, which shows that her "natural electric field water detector" is very sensitive!

The author has something to say:

Brother Yu:

I am really troubled by being loved by such a passionate and poor girl.

Every day I find that she is so poor and

wants to help. She

seems stingy but she saves money to buy a car. Shuiya: Brain supplement is a kind of disease.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 60 1
This is a one shots page Arnav and khushi where you can find different stories on them. Warning: mature content is there
175K 7.6K 29
FIRST BOOK IN THE YELLOW SERIES Park Chaeyoung hated Lalisa Manoban, plain and simple. Of course, who could blame her? Lisa had been the one who read...
13.3K 158 53
The love story of Aurora Nightingale and Finnick Odair. Nothing can rip the two apart not even death. - Life sometimes has a way of working with a p...
37.5K 379 25
Song You was very beautiful when she got married. She married Han Cheng, the deputy head of the group. Only after she got married did she realize how...