The Rebirth Wife Of The Seven...

By CN_SweetSmile

NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE:七十年代娇媳妇 AUTHOR:素昧平生 In order to marry the male educated youth of the brigade in his p... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 14

3.2K 51 3
By CN_SweetSmile

Zhou Ke squeezed the money that Ye Qingshui handed him, tears swirling in his eyes. He wanted to be a spineless person like his grandfather, not taking other people's things casually. But thinking of the embarrassment at home, he cried.

With this money, he can buy medicine for his grandpa's doctor.

Zhou Ke said, "Sister, I will help you sell steamed buns in the future."

Ye Qingshui was a little bit dumbfounded. If the bead in her arms was real, these two or three dollars would really be nothing. Antiquities have been branded as old feudalism in these mighty ten years and belong to the category of "broken four olds". Every precious porcelain, calligraphy and painting, and buildings will be smashed and burnt, but they will be worth thousands of times when they are kept.

Even if this bead is not antique, but the color is so good, Ye Qingshui feels hot when holding it. She returned the beads to Zhou Ke. Zhou Ke didn't want them, and pushed them around. Xie Tingyu finally helped her accept them.

"You take good care of your lord, let's go first." The

two walked out of the tube building together.

Ye Qingshui walked to the hidden place, took out the glass beads and took a closer look. The crystal clear and faint morning light was like a vast blue ocean, and the slight waves made the eyes of those who watched it feel refreshed.

Xie Tingyu said: "Don't look at it, it's true."

"Give me the basket."

He stretched out his big hand.

Ye Qingshui remembered the quarrel with him just now, and was interrupted before the quarrel was over. Now she is not angry anymore.

She stroked the broken hair that fell from her forehead, and said softly: "If I didn't come out to set up a stall today, I'm afraid I won't pay for the medicine just now. I can't get a penny."

"I'm very poor, so Don't interfere with me. I understand what I am doing now, and I intend to continue doing it. Whether you disagree or despise, I just ask you not to report it secretly. Because... it is the life I choose."

Ye Qingshui Seeing Xie Tingyu's scorching gaze, those eyes looked like he wanted to see her through.

She smiled, stroked her hair tossed by the wind, and said softly: "You think speculation is wrong and illegal, but you can see what is right and what is wrong now? It's hard to say that what I'm doing is wrong, just like you would allow your family and friends to go to the black market to buy things, but you would not allow me to sell things. Time will

tell everything--" Xie Tingyu interrupted her with a serious face. He pushed the car and said, "You can't say these things casually. Get in the car."

Ye Qingshui watched him pat the back seat of his car. Ye Qingshui was unmoved and refused, "I walk back by myself."

"There will be labor later." After Xie Tingyu finished speaking, he carried her into the car.

His strength is great, but he can't refuse to talk without saying anything. This makes Ye Qingshui very familiar.

The bike hurried up and down, Ye Qingshui was shaken up and down, and she couldn't help grabbing Xie Tingyu's clothes corner.

He wore the big undershirt that he put on when he slept. The cotton cloth had been washed white, but it was still very neat. The cloth conformed to his tall skeleton and thin but muscular body.

There was silence all the way, Xie Tingyu didn't speak, and Ye Qingshui didn't speak.

It took a long time for Ye

Qingshui to test his tone and asked, "Are you still angry with me?" Xie Tingyu laughed softly, "Do you still care if I am angry?"

He didn't expect this little girl to treat him like that in private. his.

Ye Qingshui's heart loosened and said, "What if...you report me?"

Xie Tingyu heard it, and almost didn't laugh, he said lightly: "Oh, then you don't want to please me. On the contrary, he scolded me bloody?"

Ye Qingshui choked.

"Then you still took out the money to insult me, how does that count?"

At the entrance of Yejia Village, Xie Tingyu pressed the brake and jumped off the bicycle. He held the front of the car and looked at the girl in the back seat of the car condescendingly, with a calm tone:

"You are right, I will not interfere with you what you want to do. But remember to be careful. From this month I will give you both the accommodation and living expenses."

Ye Qingshui was satisfied, and she slowly got out of the car. Move the seat down.

"Don't interfere with me, then it's settled!"

She paused and said, "You really don't need to give me the money, even if it is my compensation. It is quite wrong to have a more inexplicable daughter-in-law. Eat In the upper part of the house, tell me if you are not used to it." She waved her hand and yawned.

Xie Tingyu: "..."

There seems to be something wrong...compensation?

...

Ye Qingshui groaned in her stomach, she put down the basket and ate breakfast in a hurry. Sleepiness struck after the meal, and she cheered up and returned to the house. She had to go to work later, she yawned and went to the bed to find a piece of clothing for farm work. Unexpectedly, sleepiness hit her and her head tilted, and she fell asleep.

When Xie Tingyu returned to the house and saw this scene, he frowned. This stubborn temper looks weak and weak, but his character is not soft at all!

He pushed her outside, and put on the quilt.

Xie Tingyu's gaze fell on the black mask on her face, trying to loosen her to let her breathe out. He didn't mind the pimples on her face, but she was terribly shy.

It's just that as soon as Xie Tingyu's hand touched her face, Ye Qingshui turned over and went on to sleep soundly. The breathing was shallow, and he slept soundly.

...

Ye Qingshui slept until the afternoon before waking up, and actually slept until the afternoon in one breath.

She touched her face and decided that she would do another speculative career on weekends. She is a bit poor, but she can't be too hasty. She sighed, but the core was changed, and her body couldn't help tossing like this. I think she was the one who was able to pick up eight cylinders of water in one breath without breathing.

As for the missed work today, Ye Qingshui thought that she would have to be criticized by the captain. Although she didn't care about these work points, it was not what she wanted to be criticized.

Xie Tingyu, who came back from work, saw through Ye Qingshui's entanglement at a glance.

He gave himself a bowl of water, and after drinking it, he said faintly: "I asked for a leave for you, saying that you are not feeling well."

"Oh, thank you."

Xie Tingyu took out a piece of paper from his arms, lightly . Throw it in front of Ye Qingshui.

"Here, Ye Qingshui, a member of the first production team in Yejia Village, Hongqi Commune, applied for pig raising, and the production team secretary approved it."

Pig raising?

This is an easy job, and there is no need to get up and work in the dark. But not many work points. People who want to earn more work points will take a pig-raising job by the way. The Ye family does not have a strong labor force, and A-niang can't get back the three work points that even envy the pig.

Ye Qingshui thought quickly, if she was raising pigs, she would just cook the water and feed the pigs, and clean up diligently. You can also sleep up to three poles in the day. The smell of pigs is a bit stinky, but the rural people are still afraid of dirty and tired?

"Thank you."

Ye Qingshui thanked him sincerely, and she asked suspiciously, "Aren't you-do you hate me for doing that?"

Xie Tingyu asked her back: "I don't allow you to do it, why don't you do it? "

Ye Qingshui said very simply: "I... I'm sorry."

"I will do it."

Xie Tingyu was a little angry, and he shook his head and said solemnly: "I'll teach you, you should be with me

Say'I promise not to do it'" "It's like you're doing this and you will be caught. I tempted to agitate you, you all recognize it, and you don't even know how to quibble in a foolish way. In case you get caught by the police. So you said everything about the beans?"

Ye Qingshui was a little startled, "This-"

Isn't this uncontrollable?

"Isn't this not treating you as an outsider?"

Xie Tingyu had the heart to teach this little girl, but she didn't expect to be led by her. He looked at her steadily, and said indifferently: "Why are you not an outsider?"

"I am at best a teacher who teaches you to read and read. When you do bad things outside, the teacher's first reaction is not a sophistry, but an explanation. Your reaction is wrong."

"It's also wrong for you to scold me, I wrote it down. Now you go to memorize three texts, and you can't memorize them. I might think of something tomorrow, and I need the Revolutionary Committee.

Go ..." Xie Tingyu said lightly.

Ye Qingshui was a little speechless.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 7.6K 29
FIRST BOOK IN THE YELLOW SERIES Park Chaeyoung hated Lalisa Manoban, plain and simple. Of course, who could blame her? Lisa had been the one who read...
1M 25.9K 44
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
43.6K 865 188
She is the heart of everyone, she is the little princess in the capital circle, she is the eldest lady who trampled the underworld under her feet, sh...
67.8K 1.3K 52
It's been over a year, and Arkyn had managed to keep Alexis safe and give her a drama-free life. Mostly. When he got a call from Rebekah begging him...