The Rebirth Wife Of The Seven...

By CN_SweetSmile

NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE:七十年代娇媳妇 AUTHOR:素昧平生 In order to marry the male educated youth of the brigade in his p... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 10

3.6K 47 9
By CN_SweetSmile

Ye Qingshui lay on the bed like a pie, and couldn't sleep over and over again.

    Just now, the sleepiness struck, and the words habitually blurted out, which made her fall into contemplation.

    In that era, divorce was a big event. After Xie Tingyu left, the rumors rose again, and the pitiful and regretful sarcasm forced Ye Qingshui to leave his hometown. Ye Qingshui fell on Xie Tingyu once, and quickly got up. Thanks to his abandonment, otherwise Ye Qingshui will always be a village woman in this small place all his life.

    Such humbleness is only once in a lifetime.

    Later, Ye Qingshui, who was out of the countryside, saw the vast world outside and met many mentors and friends. The eyes are no longer narrow-minded, the past things go with the wind as the past. However, going back forty years ago, Ye Qingshui saw Xie Tingyu again, and he would subconsciously please him.

    This made her a little melancholy.

    The next day, Ye Qingshui still had to get up early to stew the snake soup for A-niang and grandma to eat.

    Snake meat is not rare in the countryside, and members of the production team occasionally catch snakes and use them to soak in wine. Snake meat is not easy to handle, it is easy to break when fried, and it is not easy to handle the muddy smell of the mouth. So country folks like to use it for soaking in wine. Snake wine will be more fragrant the longer you leave it in the new year. It is a rare treasure.

    Ye Qingshui cooked the porridge, put down the snake meat that had been marinated overnight after the water boiled.

    Snake meat and rice porridge are cooked thoroughly, with the aroma of rice wine, and finely chopped green onion and ginger are sprinkled. The porridge is thick and oily. Ye Qingshui poured out a bit of snake soup that he hadn't finished drinking last night.

    The three domestic hens flapped their wings quickly to eat the greens in the soup.

    Xie Tingyu, who was squatting on the floor brushing his teeth, saw the snake soup that Ye Qingshui poured, and his eyes grew deep.

    Seeing him staring at Tang on the ground, Ye Qingshui moved his gaze to the other side and ignored him. This is the snake she caught, how to deal with it, whoever loves to eat it for whom. Xie Tingyu can't control it! After she finished pouring the soup, she cleaned the basin quickly with her hands and feet, set up the dishes and chanted A-niang and grandma to have breakfast.

    When Xie Tingyu saw the little girl's sudden fierce gaze, the corners of her lips were pursed coldly.

    Running around without sleeping in the middle of the night, my temper is good.

    But she was born weak and thin, and her fierce appearance was not much fierce, staring at her like a soft little girl.

    Xie Tingyu has consciously assumed the role of a teacher. As a qualified teacher, facing the stubborn and immature students, she deserves a good lesson and must let her know what is wrong.

    For example, a girl runs around without sleeping late at night.

    When eating breakfast, Ye Qingshui served porridge to his family and set up chopsticks. Only Xie Tingyu's share is missing. This kind of treatment is the first of its kind. Wasn't it just... the tone was a little bit worse, and the little girl was still angry?

    Xie Tingyu saw that only his chopsticks were missing, and he still actively went to get the chopsticks for the porridge. In the face of delicious food, his temper is still very good.

    Snake meat is thin, boiled soft and not rotten, and the meat is smooth and delicious. The lighter the taste of the porridge, the more delicious it is.

    A fragrant bowl of porridge, drinking warmly, especially comfortable. The little girl looks weak and can be deceived, but in fact her personality is rebellious and treacherous. If she can suppress her temperament by reading, she will not be a kind and gentle person in the future.

    Her heart is quite soft.

    Last night, Xie Tingyu actually met Shen Weimin. Shen Weimin had never had a good face towards Ye Qingshui. Last time he came to Ye's house he even mocked Ye Qingshui a few words, but Ye Qingshui would even ask him to have soup and meat when he turned around. This made Xie Tingyu a little surprised.

    He looked as usual, and silently finished a bowl of porridge.

    He said: “The production team’s task is not heavy today. I will come back to endorse the work at noon. I will do a random check. Learning depends on persistence. Every day’s homework must not be wasted.”

    Ye Qingshui was still very positive when she heard about learning. Nodded like garlic.

    Ye Ma heard the word "learning" and her expression was pleasantly surprised. She asked, "Shui'er is learning from Xiaoxie now?"

    The joy on her face was almost overflowing, "Shui'er, your father knows how happy you should be. He wants you to study hard."

    "He used to go to school so cute, and our poor family can't afford him. When he arrived in the army, he still worked very hard to keep studying. What is the name of Chairman M, as long as there is nothing difficult in the world, as long as he is willing to climb. Shui'er has a good chance this time, fight for literacy!"

    Ye Ma only wished to rush Ye Qingshui right away. Studying, but still have to work after the meeting. Some people in the commune are about the same age as her water, and some are still studying and don't have to work at all.

    Her Shuier was so distressed that she knew that the poor family couldn't afford it, so she dropped out of school and went home to farm at a young age. Ye Ma felt a little sour in her heart.

    Ye Qingshui returned to her room after eating breakfast. She took out a mask from the drawer and put it on her face. This was the second thing she pondered after she couldn't sleep. She had to raise her face as soon as possible.

    This morning, she took advantage of the dawn of dawn, cut a piece of cotton cloth, and stitched such a clean mask with needle and thread. Nowadays, a mask is very necessary for her. With such a shabby face, she herself is embarrassed to expose it to the eyes of others. Also... No wonder Xie Tingyu disliked her so much back then.     She took a picture in the mirror. The girl’s face was a little immature, her eyes shone brilliantly, her soft and shiny hair was dark and moist that couldn’t be made up by eating sesame seeds. From the tips of the hair to the roots, the roots were black and green. The ground is shining.     The skin is rosy, the eyes are clear, and the girl in the mirror has the youth and vigor of a young person. This life earned in vain shouldn't be bothered by the suffocation of the past. What has passed, let it pass.     First of all, she has to keep her face well, run the mountains more when she has time to gather herbs, and apply facial beauty prescriptions so that the marks on her face will disappear quickly.     Second, take advantage of the tail of puberty, add more nutrition, eat more, and strive to grow a few centimeters in height. In her previous life, she had only grown a little over one meter six. Although she was not short among southern girls, especially rural girls, Ye Qingshui felt that she still had room to grow taller. After all, she has not had her menstruation now.     The author has something to say:     one day

    Brother Yu coached Shui'er face to face and explained to her the physiological structure of men and women in the biology book.

    Shui'er blushed

    suddenly and his hands were itchy. He wanted to see it.

    He took off her mask, the girl's snow-like cheeks with a shy pink

    oh~ How can an

    ugly girl actually tell you about it?

    The dog's eyes     are blinded

    —————————— The

above is the irresponsible yy of Mr. Ping Sheng

    . How could the water that had actually been slapped blushing at a picture.

    Brother Yu: "..."

    Is it interesting to yell at me every day?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 16.6K 77
"A Potter, a Weasley, and a Muggle-born in Slytherin. That's a pretty odd combination, don't you think?" Amazing cover by Khabootea
9.2K 396 12
no point anymore, if I can't love her. [ percy jackson x original character ] [ book four in the belle series ] [ the chalice of the gods ] [ updates...
57.7K 1K 22
Title: 重生专属药膳师 Author: 九月微蓝 Source: https://m.shubaow.net/86/86139/ Su Qingqi crossed, as a modern top medicated dieter, she hugged a golden thigh an...
5.9K 60 1
This is a one shots page Arnav and khushi where you can find different stories on them. Warning: mature content is there