The Rebirth Wife Of The Seven...

By CN_SweetSmile

NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE:七十年代娇媳妇 AUTHOR:素昧平生 In order to marry the male educated youth of the brigade in his p... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 4

4.7K 68 3
By CN_SweetSmile

The members of the rap choreographer, of course, have no face to stand up. They just left him and pretended not to know.

    Of course, Xie Tingyu didn't mean to provide tea jokes to everyone. He said indifferently: "Since no one is speaking, I will assume that you know that something is inappropriate in your heart. I will put my words here and let me next time. If you hear, don't ask me why I did it.

    Go away and work." Xie Tingyu looked gentle, but he didn't expect to be so courageous.

    The passers-by eating melons all thought that the educated youth from the capital would not like Ye Qingshui's little country girl. Maybe she would watch jokes next to her, but it didn't turn out to be the result - the broken-mouthed woman in the countryside didn't know whether she should envy Ye Qingshui for choosing the bargain for nothing, or should criticize and accuse her of shamelessness.

    The words of Xie Tingyu's knocking on the mountain and shaking the tiger made a group of female educated youths feel uncomfortable, and even more unbalanced.

    Such a good man ended up begging such a stubborn daughter-in-law. As a result, Ye Qingshui found that he had gained more jealousy, disgust, and sour eyes.

    Ye Qingshui feels very comfortable. In the last life, Ye Qingshui was as shy and inferior as a dull gourd, always silently accepting malice.

    At that time, Ye Qingshui always thought: They were so educated and knowledgeable, she couldn't compete with them. After quarreling, what should I do if I make grandma and mother sad again?

    But malice will not change because of human tolerance.

    At that time, Ye Qingshui believed that suffering was a blessing. Now she believes that if people do not offend me, I will not offend. If people offend me, I will withdraw! Extending your hands too long? Raise the knife and chop it!

    The midday sun was too burning for people, and the production team leader let the staff off work early. After Xie Tingyu returned the farm tools, he followed Ye Qingshui silently. He watched her silent all morning, thinking that the village girl felt uncomfortable.

    Ye Qingshui didn't know just a short path, and Xie Tingyu had already made up so much.

    She went back to the house and turned over all her savings. Ye Qingshui frowned and stared bitterly at these fragmented banknotes, thick and thick, and the total amount was only ten yuan and fifty-three cents.

    The money was saved by hard work. She repaid Xie Tingyu one dollar at the market price.

    Xie Tingyu looked at this dollar, somewhat inexplicable.

    Ye Qingshui explained: "Your flour and rice add up to almost ten catties, bits and pieces of pork, and so on. I don't have that much money anymore. I will pay you back when I have money. The food stamps are also remembered. ."

    Xie Tingyu is still taking money from a woman for the first time, especially since she has a firm expression on her face. He looked down, and the little girl's dark eyes were so clear that his shadow was reflected. His eyes were very calm, and there was no longer the strong and passionate feelings of the past.

    Therefore, Xie Tingyu said lazily: "I can still ask for your money?"

    "Of course, why not. You are you, I am me, you have to be clearer. You are so good to me, even thinking Taking on the responsibility of supporting the family, do you want to stay in my old

    Ye's house forever?" Ye Qingshui teased, and did not look at Xie Tingyu's expression, and folded the pile of tickets to him.

    Xie Tingyu was stunned when he heard this sentence.

    He accepted the money graciously, and he faintly said: "Little girl, you dare to say these things." The

    seventeen-year-old girl was so childish, she even convinced him not to be nice to her, otherwise He will stay at Ye's house. Xie Tingyu did not laugh after hearing this.

    ...

    Ye Qingshui was thinking hard about making money, but after thinking and thinking about it, he still came up with the idea of ​​his old line of business. But doing business these years is not called business, it's called speculation. Once caught, it is a major event behind bars with tears.

    She has to find out the market before making any plans.

    The next day, weekend.

    Ye Qingshui was going to try her luck in the county. She walked two miles before getting on the bus. The bus ticket cost five cents. A penny stumped the hero. When Ye Qingshui took out the crumpled ticket from her pocket, she felt a little bit reluctant. She quickly equated the five cents with half a catty of rice in her heart.

    A-niang hadn't eaten rice for many days. Ye Qingshui, who had been accustomed to having a good life in her previous life and raised a body of delicate meat, endured it and took the money back.

    "I'm sorry, I won't take the car anymore." The

    bus conductor held a "you tease me" expression on his face and watched the little girl rushing out of the door.

    When he arrived at the supply and marketing cooperative, Ye Qingshui's back was already wet with sweat, and his face was sorely hurt by the sun. Although he was stingy on his feet, when I went to the supply and marketing cooperative, I still bought a pound of flour. At this point, flour is not worth anything at all, it is light and fluttering, but Ye Qingshui is poor and she has no food stamps. If the brigade does not issue food stamps, the public will distribute the food according to the centimeter earned at the end of the year.

    After she bought the flour, she bought 50 taels of sugar and 30 taels of oil. A total of fifty cents were spent. After Ye Qingshui finished buying, he felt a little bit happy, holding these things as if he was holding a darling. These things are her hope of making money to support her family.

    After Ye Qingshui bought the flour, he met an acquaintance.

    She hesitated for a moment, with a low-key idea, stepped back and hid. Unexpectedly, Shen Weimin's eyes were sharp, and he yelled exaggeratedly.

    "Brother Yu, look at the one over there, your little wife."

    Ye Qingshui was pierced brightly by someone at this moment, even trying to pretend to be stupid. Fortunately, there are not too many things in her hand, and it does not exceed her purchasing power, and it will not be too noticeable. She frowned behind her back, thinking that she would be more cautious next time she came to the county to buy food.

    So she nodded to them, "

    Hello ." Shen Weimin snorted and turned his head away.

    Xie Tingyu saw her from the beginning to the end, as if he could always see her embarrassed side. It wasn't drowning, or it was this embarrassing and pitiful appearance. Sweat dripped down his cheeks, squeezing into the crowd to find no shadow. He glanced at the team, she was in the middle and back position, and she might not be able to buy anything when the store was closed.

    So he asked her, "Are you going to buy anything else, I'll bring it back with you later."

    Ye Qingshui still needs to buy another thing, baking powder, with which he can make pasta and snack foods. But she didn't want to buy it in front of Xie Tingyu, so she vaguely said: "No need."

    "I'll line up first."

    Ye Qingshui also knew that he might not be able to buy everything this time, and the supplies were too scarce these days, and the supply was in short supply. A cabbage has been robbed crazy, and there is no way to buy food if you wait in line early.

    Xie Tingyu thought for a while and called out: "Monkey."

    A man with a sharp chin and a thin face named Monkey hurriedly got out. He asked, "Brother Yu,

    what are you doing?" "Xie Tingyu said.

    The man named Monkey turned his head back to make arrangements with a "Oh", and a place was vacated in front of the team. It turns out that this monkey belongs to the supply and marketing agency, and his father is the director of the supply and marketing agency. The salesperson who usually drags him to the sky with his eyes above the top has to be responsive to the monkey.

    Ye Qingshui was pushed to the front row by the monkey, she was a little at a loss. The monkey patted her head: "Little sister, what are you doing in a daze, hurry up! Buy it!"

    Ye Qingshui, who was forced into Liangshan to enjoy a special treatment, bought a bag of baking powder humiliatingly.

    Xie Tingyu turned and went to the department store.

    The monkey said, "This sister looks familiar." After

    he finished speaking, Shen Weimin was beaten by Shen Weimin. Shen Weimin hummed a sentence from his teeth: "You have seen too many banned books? More than familiar, you have eaten her wedding wine!"

    Monkey Within a few seconds, from the perspective of the well-intentioned big brother, it was switched to the perspective of unskillful provocation.

    "I, my fucking--"

    He choked, pointed at Ye Qingshui's nose with his eyes wide open and asked: "Sister, you wiped a few catties of powder when you got married, and my brother almost didn't recognize it?"

    He actually didn't recognize it. I want to say one more thing: Isn't this the look of a bad woman with a deep mind? Isn't this kidding him?

    Isn't this just a simple and rustic little village girl?

    Ye Qingshui was a little embarrassed. Those were all stupid things that she did when she was young and ignorant. She shrugged indifferently: "I don't remember too much."

    The author has something to say:

    Little Theater:

    Brother Yu: Today is another handsome guy. Fear of being missed on the day.

    Shui Yaer: "..." The

    banned book here refers to "A Dream of Red Mansions"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 374 25
Song You was very beautiful when she got married. She married Han Cheng, the deputy head of the group. Only after she got married did she realize how...
174K 7.6K 29
FIRST BOOK IN THE YELLOW SERIES Park Chaeyoung hated Lalisa Manoban, plain and simple. Of course, who could blame her? Lisa had been the one who read...
1.7M 112K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
315K 16.6K 77
"A Potter, a Weasley, and a Muggle-born in Slytherin. That's a pretty odd combination, don't you think?" Amazing cover by Khabootea