his weakness

By shecantwrite0

"Who the fuck did you tell?" He asks me as he takes a step closer towards me, making me also take a few steps... More

00| author's note
01| nicole can die for all i care
02| why are people so stupid ?
03 | * intense eye contact *
04| please get out of my head, i'm trying to sleep.
05| damn, your eyes.
06| a pretty face doesn't mean a pretty heart
07| i will be brutal.
08| psychotic
09| she is brave.
10| touch me and you'll burn.
11| if i was a bird, i know who i'd take a shit on
12| well shit.
13| don't you touch her.
14| you've always been my fuck buddy, nothing more.
15| how stupid can a person get?
16| oh.
17| finally.
18| the west hospital.
19| nightmare.
21| safe and warm in his arms.
22| make me forget.
23| meant nothing.
24| intruder.
25| feelings.
26| cannot lose feelings.
27| jealous.
28| kieran.
29| admitted it.
30| opening up.
31| will you be my girlfriend?
32| the plan.
33| the party.
34| foolish
35| not good enough.
36| are you sure?
37| miserable without him.
38| cage.
39| thanks kieran.
40| uncle mario
41| mom's birthday party!
42| an awesome day.
43| the flight.
44| one day.
45| pathetic.
46| unforgettable memory.
47| masquerade party.
48| unexpected night.
49| the worst news ever.
50| downfall.
51| ache.
52| just anger, nothing else.
53| redemption.
54| million pieces.
55| truth hurts.
56| ought to happen.
57| weird.
58| barbados?
59| fireworks.

20| what is she doing here?

5.3K 121 453
By shecantwrite0

K E N Z I E

After what happened, I cannot stop thinking about Nolan. I don't think I've ever seen him like that and I know it made him angry that I entered his room and saw him having a nightmare.

I knew it was something bad. I could tell and it must have been a lot for him since he had the sudden out burst once he realised who it was that was waking him up.

It is exactly only 20 minutes before school is going to start and I haven't received any text message from Nolan letting me know he's on his way to pick me up like I usually would.

I guess he's not over what happened last night but if he won't pick me up today then I don't care because I already have my car here, I can just go by myself. I don't need Nolan.

"Hey honey." I turn around to see mom has woken up from her sleep.

"Good morning mom, I've got school soon and I have to leave now but I'll be back here okay?" if I could skip school and be with my mom I would but I can't. She would never let me.

"You don't have to keep coming back here, I'm not going to be here for that long. I'll be out of here by tomorrow."

"But I want to. I'll be back. Bye mom." I kiss her on the forehead and head out of the room.

My phone vibrates in my back pocket and I grab it to see a message from Chase.

Chase: We're going to school together. I'm dropping you off today.

You: I have my car with me, I can drop myself off.

Chase: I wasn't asking, I was telling you. And it's an order from Nolan, I can't say no.

You: K.

Chase: If you're going to be mad at someone, be mad at Nolan not me. You scare me when you're mad. He seems to be the only one who can handle you being mad.

You: I'm not mad at anyone. Hurry up, we're going to be late.

Chase: I'm outside the hospital. Nolan told me where you'd be btw.

You: K.

First thing I see once I exit the hospital is Chase's car right in the front.

"What are you waiting for huh? Get in." He has his window down and shouts as I rolls my eyes walking towards the car

"So where's Nolan?" That is the first thing I say once I enter he car.

"Home. He'll be at school though, I know you miss him but I promise you will love me more than you could ever love Nolan and his company." He chuckles and starts driving.

"I don't miss him, I was just asking." I defend myself. I don't miss that grumpy piece of shit. I mean I guess I'm a little worried after last night but I don't miss him.

"Yeah yeah, isn't that what they always say?" Chase is very close to getting on my nerves.

"Shut the fuck up."

- - -

The whole ride, I had to keep my anger in. Yes I like Chase. He's a good friend but he's is incredibly annoying.

The first two periods felt like hell. I've never wanted a school day to end so quickly. And lunch went by so quickly, I didn't even eat.

It is fourth period now and I'm skipping it. I cannot be asked right now for anything. And I haven't seen Nolan all day, not even during lunch.

I know there's a place in the school where all the students skip their lessons in but I'd much rather do it in the toilet.

"You're so hot, oh my god." I hear some familiar voice come from an empty classroom. The door is slightly open and whoever is in there are some stupid dumbasses for thinking having the door is a smart idea.

I peek through the door to see Nicole and Nolan eating each other's faces. It makes my blood boil, not because I'm jealous or anything but because it's fucking Nicole. Seeing her with people I know infuriates me cause I know she does it on purpose. She wants to ruin almost everything she can for life and take everyone away from me. But she's failed clearly nearly every single time.

It's confusing me to why Nolan is kissing Nicole. I know he's a manwhore or whatever but out of all people he picks my step sister? He even knows she's my step sister, god, he really wants me to hate him. What the hell is wrong with him?! I get he doesn't like me but bringing my sister into this.. flipping hell.

"You've got be joking." I say loud and clear because I want them to hear me. I want them to know I have just seen everything.

They both look over at me.

"Ugh I swear to god Kenzie, you ruin everything," She rolls her eyes and adjusts her top back on "I'll see you later," She gives him a quick peck on the lips "Your boyfriend is a good kisser." She winks as she leaves the empty classroom leaving me and Nolan alone.

"What are you doing here?" He asks me wiping his lips with the back of his hand.

"Are you seriously asking me questions right now? What the fuck are you doing here making out with Nicole?" I scoff.

"I can do anything I want to, you're no one to ask me about what I'm doing." He's so full himself, it's annoying.

"I don't care what you do, you could have fucked anyone you wanted but of course you decided to fuck my step sister." I shout, the hallway is empty so I doubt anyone is able to hear me.

"You think I remember how your step sister looks like? What are you? Jealous or something?" He's joking, right? He better be.

"Jealous? Did I hear you right? Fucking jealous? Yeah right, jealous my ass. I'm so tired of you and your bullshit. You act like you owe me and I'll do anything you tell me to do and I won't say anything back. But you're wrong. I don't care who you are, I don't care how dangerous you are, I don't care what you're capable of. I don't give a fuck. You don't scare me. Just leave Nicole out of your life. Don't ruin hers like you've ruined mine," He has quite literally ruined my once peaceful life, my life was so normal but now everything's different. I have to now watch my back all the damn time just in case someone tries to kill me "Or I will tell everyone exactly who you are." I had to let all of that out. I'm glad I did because I feel so much better.

I fail to realise how close I have gotten to him while shouting my head off. He grabs me by the waist and pins me against the wall. Why the fuck does this always happen?

"And I don't care what you have to say. I will fucking end you if you try telling anyone about anything. I will fuck whoever I want, don't tell me what to do." He speaks in a low voice as he hovers over me. The eye contact between us is so intense, he radiates so much hot energy. I hate his personality so much.

Our faces are so close to each other, his hands are still grabbing both sides of my waist. I can feel his breath on my lips. If it wasn't for the type of person he is, my tongue would be down his throat right now.

"Or what?" I always challenge him, I know if I continue doing this I'm going to end up dead.

"It's taking almost everything in me to not touch your lips with my own but once you let me, I will fuck you till you can't even talk and then.." At this point our lips are technically touching. I am breathing so hard, him being this close to me makes me so nervous. He moves his lips towards my neck and kisses it slowly "I will kill you as if nothing happened." He whispers into my ear. And before anything else can happen and my mind can even comprehend what I just heard, my phone starts vibrating.

He lets go of my waist as I grab my phone from my back pocket. It is Chase again. Calling me.

We both look at each other confused to why the fuck Chase is calling me because he only calls me if something is urgent.

"Put it on speaker." Nolan demands as I roll my eyes answering the call and putting it on speaker.

"Hello?" I say waiting for him to answer.

"Kenzie! Thank fuck you answered."

"What happened?" There's something wrong if he's seems so glad I answered.

"I need money." He's joking. Right?

"Hahahahahahha. You're so funny Chase. Not. What do you seriously want?" I will scream at this fucker if this is why he called me.

"No I'm not joking. I need money. You have my bank details right? Just transfer me money." I find it funny he's asking me for money when his best friend is a whole ass millionaire.

"I'll transfer the money." Nolan gets himself involved in the conversation, offering to send Chase
money.

"There the fuck you are. I've been spam calling you forever, what the hell have you been doin- holy fuck. You cheeky bastards! You're both together right now and Nolan wasn't answering his phone which means-"

"Finish the sentence, I dare you." Nolan clenches his jaw as he looks directly at me. Fucking hell why is he so mad all the time.

"Yeah I'd rather not. Anyways now that you're here, I need to tell you that I'm out of school and that you're dad's in here in New York." Uh oh. That's a bad thing right? It was scary seeing Nolan's facial expression just completely change.

"I'm coming." He ends the call and storms out of the classroom leaving me all confused.

- - -

chapter is a lil short and i'm sorry about that, but let me promise you guys that nolan will have character development. Like alotttttt don't you guys worry.

i also wanted to let you guys know that i've lost my tiktok account, i know the password and everything but it's sending some code to an email to verify my account but the email doesn't even exist so i don't know how i'm suppose to verify my account and if i don't verify my account it's not going to let me log in which is so sad and annoying.

but anyway thank you for reading my story<3 if you guys can then please send me some feedback.

there will be errors in this chapter since i haven't edited it.

take care

-s

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338 40 6
" Why are always like this since high school you have always looked down on people!!!! " " If people means you.., then yes I do look...
17.6K 4.7K 61
"I know already " I was trying to stay calm on the outside but I was freaking out on the inside. "Know about what ?" He asked with a voice cold and d...
3.5M 90.1K 51
Highest rank #27 in Teen Fiction. Written by @apricitys. _ _ _ "What is this?" He asked, not even bothering to look at the canvas in front of me. Ins...
362 0 9
❝𝐈 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐑𝐒𝐬 π₯𝐒𝐭𝐭π₯𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞. π‡πž 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞π₯ 𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭. 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠. 𝐈𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨π₯. ❞ ♧ ♧ ♧ 𝐙𝐒𝐨𝐧 𝐄𝐬𝐩...