when the hero comes to the on...

By arsennusuppekov74

"Peter Parker is a student, laboratory assistant and superhero. A future discoverer of chemistry, biology, g... More

SEASON ONE PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
Author Note
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
hi 👋 guys
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN

CHAPTER FIVE

456 14 4
By arsennusuppekov74

Philippe Labonte was a Frenchman who was born on the shores of Lake Laviege and moved to New York in the twenty-first century.  The thin Frenchman, with long dark hair and brown eyes, has attracted the attention of many strong personalities in New York who want to diversify their personal lives.  But none of them knew that the Frenchman was a very curious, intelligent and ambitious young man who wanted to get his hands on influence in this city.  Thanks to the gifts of his "benefactors", he managed to create the largest network of informants in the entire city, who by the year two thousand and twelve had become a separate stratum of society, headed by Cricket.  They traded in any information related to people, and were the same force as the Kingpin's thugs, although they did not break the rules.

Philippe himself lived in a small apartment located in one of the houses near Forest Park, among the lowest buildings in Queens.  Few people knew that a benevolent man walking a royal poodle and melancholy chewing hot dogs is one of the most influential members of society in this city, and who knew, he was silent because everyone wanted to live.  Philippe respected the secret of someone else's life, never crossing the line, and many understood why - his father was a Nazi, one of the most famous characters of the Second World War - the Red Skull.

-And who decided to visit the old master Labonte?  - With a slightly hoarse, but nevertheless pleasant baritone, Cricket looked attentively at the two people who disturbed his peace.  A beautiful platinum blonde was hanging from the Spider's arms.  - Well, well is it  Karakurt and..... Silver Sable?  Your couple made a stir in the city, Jamison even started talking about the fact that you kidnapped someone for a profitable ransom.

-Jonah always reacted too impulsively to my actions,- Peter said with a slight frown, lowering the girl to the floor.  It was not hard for him to keep her on weight, in the end he calmly stopped the trucks, rushing at high speed through the city, and here it was only a few tens of kilos.  But the evil look boring on the guy was the promise of big problems, and the young man tried to minimize the damage.  - We've lost one person here, Cricket, can you help find her?

-Do not shorten my nickname, boy!  - the man immediately reacted, casting an evil glance at the guy.  -I don’t call you Pau? Or Chelo!

- You called me Karakurt, - the guy snorted in response, going up to the fireplace and looking at the photos.  There were not many of them, only five, but each of them displayed people dear to Philippe - a photo of a mother holding her son in her arms, in the background you can see the hand of a Skull standing nearby, but the man's head is not visible.  The next photo shows several men, including Philippe, fishing somewhere in the area of ​​Hart Island.  A huge fish in Osborn's hands, smiles on everyone's faces and Larbo's sad look, looking into the lens.  The man knew that Norman would kill everyone who entered his "Rainbow Club" within a week, so as not to defame the name of the Osborn before the wedding - only a Frenchman who hid from the murderers in a safe haven would survive.  There were several more photographs with significant people for Labonte who played an important role in his life, and the last photograph shows a girl, about twenty-five years old, holding a parcel with a child in her hands.  This pose, appearance and gaze directed at her son were similar to how Felippe's mother looked at the man himself, and in this photo, in the same way, Labonte himself is not, only his hand.

-This is your new nickname, in the shadows of the city,- the man said calmly.  - Anna Sablinova was kidnapped by Shocker's "rockers", is now in the South Bronx and is being prepared for sale at Yankee Stadium.  There will be a fairly large batch of slaves for the gentlemen from the old lady of Europe, so they are trying.

-What?!  - irritation, hatred and anger made Silver even forget that Peter asked her to be silent during the conversation.  - I going to ...

-You have three million pesos for this information,- the man continued calmly, not paying attention to the angry woman.  - The term is a week.  You can go.

-Thank you, Cricket, - the guy said quietly, picking up Silver in his arms and disappearing in a jump.  Smiling sadly, Labonte looked at the couple and shook his head.  -Conti, tell Mr. Murdoch that Mr. Karakurt is going to a very dangerous party.  And add that it was part of his pay for the Upper West Side.

-I will carry out your order, master, - a quiet whisper that spread throughout the apartment, made the man grin and take the leash.  Since one obnoxious boy woke him up, he can afford to walk with the dog, anyway Bismarck wanted to go outside.

It was easy to get to Yankee Stadium, but Silver added problems, urging the guy on impatiently with her chest fidgeting on his back, as well as whispering all heavenly punishments to those who dared to organize such a market.  Peter knew perfectly well why his friend's mood had deteriorated so sharply, to find out that they wanted to sell your sister like cattle would be unpleasant, but it was intriguing to feel the beauty of the blonde on his back.

- Quickly touch your hands, Spider, - hissed quietly, like an evil Sablinov's cat.  -This freak will pay me for daring to steal my sister.  I am personally the fourth.

-It is unlikely that the Shocker himself will be there, - the guy said calmly, trying to distract himself from the pleasant sensations.  The guy hadn't had sex for almost a year, and the young flowering organism demanded from its owner legal prey in the form of the one on the back.  Instincts and hormones have not been canceled, whether you are at least three times a mutant and a superhero.  -Most likely either Electrode or Albaster.  Herman himself rarely leaves his headquarters in the "Cage", only for Kingpin's personal assignments.

-Well, then we will manage with his lackeys, - said the girl quietly, pressing a little tighter against the broad back of the young man.  The strong gusts of wind that passed over the water did not like the blonde, but the speed with which the Spider moved was really amazing.  - We still have a long time?

-Five minutes, it is quite difficult to confuse the home arena of the New York Yankees, this building has always stood out, especially in our city, -the guy said with a chuckle.  - What coins do you use in Simkavia?

- Naturally, the euro, - said the girl, not understanding where the guy was heading.

-We'll have to give the old man Cricket three million pesos in a week, can you imagine how much it is in euros or dollars?

-In some countries of Latin America, they are still in use, and your friend did not specify what kind of money he was interested in,- Silver said with slight disdain.  - Two weeks ago I was given a fee of five million Mexican pesos, where I don’t know where to put them, but now I have an idea.

I really would not want him to perceive this as a deception, - said the guy calmly, flying up to the stadium.  - You will disappear from the city, and I still have to work with him.

-You’ll tell me if he’s not happy,- the girl said with a shrug.  Yankee Stadum was one of the city's biggest attractions - they loved baseball in America, let alone the fact that up to forty-nine thousand people could gather here to support their favorite team.  It was really gigantic, but at the same time it very accurately reflected Shocker's love for himself, because who else could have guessed to hold such events not in his own, protected from the whole den, but in a municipal building?  - What's the plan?

-Let's hide,- Spidey said quietly, disappearing into the shadows and pulling into the darkness and the interlocutor.  The patrol who passed by did not notice the violators, and Peter was surprised to find that Silver can blush, and that women's fingers on the guy's dignity are very pleasant.

-Do you know where to go?

-I'm going to go down to the security level, there are several control rooms to monitor all the premises,- Peter recalled his first visit to this place.  It was April 2 that he and Gwen won a ticket to the opening day match between the New York Yankees and the Chicago Cubs.  The brown-haired man then got lost, and ended up among the guards, who at first were suspicious of the puny boy, but when they found out that he had a third date with a girl, they gave him a lot of advice, presented him with several packs of condoms and led him through the service corridors to Gwen, which began to worry  about where Pete is.  Then she did not know about the alter ego of the guy saving the city in red and blue spandex, but she was interested in an embarrassed brown-haired woman who knew even more than her mother.  - On the way, we will try to bypass all the posts and patrols so that they do not notice us.

-They will get theirs when Anna is safe, - said the blonde quietly, understanding the guy's motives.  She herself did not want to risk her cousin, so she planned to propose something like that.

-Not only Anna, but also all the abducted, - the young man insistently said, looking into the eyes of the blonde.  Grimacing with displeasure, she nodded reluctantly, realizing that it was impossible to erase the heroic habits of the interlocutor.  - After we call the cops, and we ourselves detain those who were at this meeting.  If we're lucky, we can detain the European guests as well.

- Deal, - the girl quietly sighed, realizing that all the same, one cannot cope.  It was impossible to convince the stubborn Spider like a donkey, so all that was left was to agree, although she would gladly blow up this stadium to hell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.3K 2K 37
Olivia Barton has been living a secret life without even knowing, when she meets a certain teacher it all starts to unravel and fall apart but she fo...
23.2K 569 111
We all know the story of how the Avengers assembled, their trayectory and everything they did to save the world. But what if I told you, that there...
53K 2.2K 52
This story was requested by @UrsulaSingh Y/N Romanoff is the biological little sister of Natasha Romanoff. When you were just two years old you and y...
22.8K 1.1K 48
Natasha thought that they were in the clear; free to live as they pleased. Then Shield did some digging into Peter's past that turned her world upsid...