Sunflower

De 1Dthingz

Two suicidal teenagers are to busy trying to save the other, they forgot themselves. A Harry Styles short sto... Mais

Cigarettes
Electric Guitar
Scars
Electricity
Blood and Cigarettes
More Scars
Dead?
Alive?
Epilogue

Sunflower Feild

60 4 6
De 1Dthingz

Delilah LeBlanc;

There I stood in the middle of a sunflower field.

Picking the most heavenly flowers.

And there he stood watching me.

He's always here sitting on the tall hill, observing me and the sunset that follows.

I believe he's about my age around his 20's.

I've only spoken to him very little times.

He seems like a calm person, someone you would be able to talk to for hours.

Normally, I obviously wouldn't feel comfortable knowing a man was watching me.

But he was different, he brought me some sort of comfort, a sort of safe feeling.

I eventually finished picking my flowers and began to walk to my bicycle.

But today things were different, he called me to him and asked me to watch the sunset with him.

So I did.

And we stayed there for hours, making jokes and laughing.

We even layed down on the grass together and counted the stars.

He was so pretty.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

187K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...