𝑷𝑶𝑰𝑺𝑶𝑵, Johnny Lawrence...

By ilyv44

In the vibrant city of LA.. Y/n finds herself in the heart of Reseda, a place that holds both promise and tre... More

0001
0002
0003
The brown eyed boy
Fucking Johnny.
Give em' hell
Human again.
Grits.
She's a fuck up!
I thought you forgot about me..
Why am I here?
The fine art of Johnny Lawrence.
Did I fuck up?
Why now?
Mother.
Talk to me.
Special delivery.
Love sucks ass.
Should've ve given more thought.
Confessions.
Maybe I lied...
Love is not hate.
The hate you give..
Rebuilding us.
Better together.
We fell...
I miss you..
The party.
Uncover the truth.
What's a beer war?
Perfect dress, perfect fit...
Conversations and karate.
Competition.
Competition ||.
The final.
The best birthday gift.
New beginnings
0004

My dancer!

1K 18 16
By ilyv44

˗ˏˋ 29🎬 'ˎ˗

"Don't think about the pain."
- dutch

"U/n can I borrow the straightener already?You've had it for almost an hour." She asked barging in my room

"No go do your makeup or something." I whined.

"I already did!" She got in the view of my vanity mirror.

"Well then put on your shoes! I'm almost done I have a little section." I smiled.

"Fne." She rolled her eyes.

✧︎

"Come get the hair straightener!!" I yelled.

"Finally you took forever!" She joked.

"I need help with my makeup." I admit.

"Really? You want me to do it? Again?" She asked stunned.

"Yes Ali.. I want to look cute for Johnny.. he's making me meet his parents." I admit.

"Don't be so nervous." She giggled.

"Im not! Just let me do my hair and then I'll come to you for makeup." She ran over to her room.

Ali knew I put on the dress she just didn't know that I left the tag on. I mean I wasn't gonna keep this dress. It was too expensive, and I couldn't have them pay this when I was only gonna wear it once. I put on my converse even though I knew Ali would hate that idea, but it would make up for the fact that she was doing my make up... once again.

"Y/n get in here! Before we're Late!" She yelled.

"Coming, I'm coming!" I yelled back.

✧︎

"Listen I know you don't like makeup but you looks really good with it." She smiled.

"Yeah thanks." I smiled as I headed out the room

"You okay?" She asked before I headed out the door.

"Yes, I'm fine." I lied.

I was just nervous- I mean I didn't know how to dance and I feel like Johnny and I were just moving to fast. Meeting his parents? I'm not even his official girlfriend yet.

Every time we move to fast something always goes wrong. I'm just scared that's all but this was all to much to explain to ali. Plus I feel like she had enough to deal with on her own that I didn't want to bring my problems on to her.

"So are we going?" I asked.

"Yes. All ready to go." She nods getting out of her chair.

✧︎

She threw me the keys as we walked alongside of each other.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yes! Now go hurry up." She smiled.

"Will do." I smiled back as I opened the door.

I loved driving I mean, it was my escape. Especially in Ali's car, she had a nice chevy imapla. I could go so fast on any part of the highway I wanted. Well as long as I didn't get caught.

When we got there, it was packed. I had never been to anything like this. It was all so new to me. Ali's lifestyle was just so different from mine. She had wealth, happiness, everything I could never have.

When We got out the car and started heading to the country club, as we started getting close, i could feel a knot grow in my stomach.

"So this is a country club?" I asked Ali as we were inside.

"Yep, was it the castle you imagined?" She asked.

"Not at all." I smiled.

She grabbed my arm and dragged me with her.

"Where are you taking me?" I whined.

"To Daniel calm down." She giggled.

We scattered the place looking for Daniel. We eventually found him. I greeted him and gave him a small hug. I decided to let Ali spend time with him so I wouldn't have to be there awkwardly staring at them.

I didn't really know what to do because I didn't find Johnny anywhere. I headed to the punch table and just grabbed a water bottle.

"Hey." A voice said from behind me.

"Oh Hi" I greeted him as I turned around.

I've never seen him before.. not around school either.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing alone at a punch table?" He smiled.

"Waiting for someone." I smiled

"Jacob. Jacob Williams." He put out his hand.

"Y/n, y/n y/l/n" I greeted as I put out my hand.

"First time?" He asked.

"Yeah, not very good at the whole rich and pretty shit if you couldn't tell." I slightly giggled.

"No it's fine. I mean I'm sure you'll get used to it." He smiled.

"Yeah right! I wasn't born into this whole rich girl fantasy, so I don't know how I could really ever get used to this." I admit.

"Neither was I. I started living with my cousin after my parents were just disappearing whenever they pleased." He admits.

"Yeah I'm living with my friend because my mom's a shit show." I slightly laughed.

Tommy had come up to me, I didn't even know the gang had got here.

"Hi excuse me, can I borrow her for second?" He asked.

"Well of course Tommy boy." He smirked.

Tommy grabbed me and brought me into a corner.

"Listen, I get that you were just talking to him, but Johnny took it in the wrong way as flirting with him. That is his worst nightmare and you talking to him just made it a whole lot worse. So you're gonna have to get him to calm down." He explained.

"What do you mean his worst nightmare.
Where is he?" I asked.

"Outside and I'll let him explain." He said.

There he was sitting on the kirb just looking down and picking at a leaf.

I sat down next to him and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Johnny." I said

"What y/n?" he raised his voice slightly.

"We were just talking alright? Either way I wouldn't wanna jeopardize what we have going on here, well whatever this is. I love you and there's no changing that. No other dude can make me feel the way I feel with you. It's not rocket science Johnny! I love you idiot, and there's no other guy that I talk to that can make me change that." I picked my head up and looked at him.

"I love you too alright but stop fucking talking to other guys that aren't the gang." He slightly smiled.

"What's the history between you two anyway?" I asked.

"He's no good.. he's a coward. We used to be the best of buds but then he started hanging out with some people we didn't fuck with. His friends and our friends got in this huge altercation and we never forgave each other." He admits.

"So a bunch of boy drama I don't care about?" I laughed.

I stood up and took my hand out.

"So you coming or what?" I asked smiling.

He grabbed my hand and held it till we walked inside.

    ✧︎

"Will you take this dance malady?" He asked putting out his hand.

"Yes, yes you may Mr. Lawrence." I smiled giving him my hand.

He wrapped both arms around my waist, and led the dance. I didn't know what I was doing, I think I might've even stepped on his foot three times. This was all too much, who am I kidding? This was a life style I couldn't live.

Who was I gonna fool either way, when I couldn't even fool myself? The dresses, the money, the culture none of it was me. I'm a girl who likes to live life on the edge and looks for the thrill. I wanna live life till the end, not wear so fancy dress to a ball or huge party where i don't even fit in at.

"Yeah.. I don't think I'm doing this right." I slightly giggled.

"It's fine just follow my lead alright. ready? 1, 2, 3, 4." He counted as I was supposed to follow his lead.

After that it wasn't that hard I think it was the counting that helped.

"See you got it!" He giggled as he placed his forehead on mine.

"Yeah after a while." I smiled as I placed a kiss on his lips.

The song finished, and he grabbed my hand and led me to a table.

"Wait Johnny! I don't know if i can meet them." I Let go of his hand

"c'mon its fine I'm right here princess." He grabbed my hand and reassured me.

I took a deep breath as we walked over to his parent's table.

"Mom, I want you to meet y/n." He smiled.

"Hi Mr. and Mrs. Lawrence." I smiled slightly and put out my hand.

"Please call me Laura for Pete sake, put that away and come here." She standing up and brung me in for a hug.

She was definitely a hugger, and just seemed like a very happy person in general.

"Sid come greet y/n." She demanded.

"I can see her perfectly fine and im choose not too." He laughed.

"Oh don't be a stubborn bastard!" She raised her voice.

"What! The kid gets a new one every week, what's the point? He's your kid not mine." He chuckled before sipping some alcohol in a cup.

"Sid! I'm sorry he doesn't mean that." She sighed.

"Yes I do." He buds in.

"Ignore him." She sighed.

"It's alright." I faintly smiled.

"Not It's not!" Johnny raised his voice.

He was headed towards him but i put my arm out in front of him to stop him.

"Johnny! I'm sorry if you'll excuse us." I grabbed his hand and lead him outside.

He got outside and he looked furious. He was pacing back and forth clutching his fists. He tried to go back inside more than once but I would get in front of him each time. I know he wouldn't lay a hand on me if I got in front of him.

"Hey hey!" I stopped him.

"Look at me." I turned his chin to my attention.

"It's not worth it alright why don't we get out of here and go to the beach? Please." I asked placing my hand on his check.

───────────────────────────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 25 85
In the gritty underworld of Ciudad Nocturna, a city cloaked in darkness and deceit, two souls destined to collide live their lives shrouded in shadow...
185 1 15
Maddison's life as a 22 year old, conquering New York, is the most ideal life you could see in a magazine. Possibly even mistaken her for a runway mo...
34.5K 1.1K 35
𝗙!𝗢𝗖 𝘅 𝗗𝗲𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗶.𝗔 𝘅 𝗘𝗹𝗶.𝗠 Kalon Lawrence has always been a fighter. Being the daughter of Johnny Lawrence was never an easy task but...
4.4K 64 12
A new girl arrives in town, jordyn with her brother, Daniel. They moved because her dad died and they needed a fresh start so they moved near their c...