❁ ════ ❃•Sweet Blossom•❃ ════...

By namtiddiesavior

"ᎽϴႮ ᎠᎬՏᎬᎡᏙᎬ Ͳϴ ᏴᎬ ᎻᎪᏢᏢᎽ ᎪᏀᎪᏆΝ" "ᎬᏙᎬΝ ᏆҒ ᏆͲ'Տ ΝϴͲ ᏔᏆͲᎻ ᎻᏆᎷ" ❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁ -ᎫᏆᏦϴϴᏦ ᎪႮ -ՏᎻᏆᏢ ᎪႮ -ᎪᏴϴ More

ᎠᏆՏᏟᏞᎪᏆᎷᎬᎡ
𝗢𝘂𝗿 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲
𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘀
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘀
𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘆𝘀
𝗜𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗘𝗻𝗱
𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝘆 𝗢𝗿 𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿
𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗡𝗼 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀
𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗘𝘆𝗲𝘀
𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗧𝗼 𝗞𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗠𝗲
𝗟𝗮𝗸𝗲
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲?
𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸
𝗣𝘂𝘀𝗵
𝗣𝘂𝘀𝗵: 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗴𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻
𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆
𝗦𝘂𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀
𝗔𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲
𝗙𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹
𝗧𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗟𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀
𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗠𝘆 𝗘𝘆𝗲𝘀
𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿
𝗕𝗼𝘂𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘁
𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁
𝗗𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼
𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗮𝗹
𝗔 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲
𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗠𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹
𝗔𝗱𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸
𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝗧𝗼 𝗚𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗠𝘆 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁
𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝗠𝘆 𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

𝗔 𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗽

839 46 10
By namtiddiesavior

❁ ════ ❃•  •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

"Could- could you convince my mom to do something for the festival?" Jungkooks eyes widened a bit "yeah! He owns the flower shop right?!" Hoseok spoke and jun-seo nodded at the five year old, Hoseok raised on his seat smashing his small fist on the table startling jungkook as the beta had an idea of his own "he could help do flowers for the parade!! Or for the Emperors day!!" The beta seemed so excited as he looked at his new friend whose own big green eyes looked up at jungkook "you can't tell him yourself?" And the little alpha shook his head "he can be stubborn" puckering his bottom lip making jungkook sigh in defeat "sure I guess" he knew that it wasn't a big deal so he just stood up and the two kids followed him out of the shop and across the street.

At the sound of the bell he had placed on top of his shop's door, the blonde omega looked up to find his little one running to him with the biggest smile "mommy!!" His pup wrapped his arms around his waist making a fond smile of his own pull at his lips "hi pumpkin, did you have fun at the park?" The little alpha nodded as his mom combed his chestnut hair back "I made a friend" that's when jimin looked up to acknowledge the other pair that stood on the other side of the counter "hi jun-seo's mom! I'm Hoseok" the young beta looked up at him with a big heart shaped smile "nice to meet you Hoseok"

His eyes moved to the blue haired man that from his pinewood scent he could guess the big doe eyed was an alpha "i- I'm jungkook" the alpha stretched his hand and jimin shook it "i'm jimin nice to meet you" after shaking the tallers hand he pulled back and tilted his head to side "did jun-seo do anything?" Jungkook was silent for a second before shaking his head "no, no at all he is being a nice kid" jimin seemed reassured as he didn't know at all why the alpha and beta where here "we are here because I told your son about the towns festival, he um said you might want to help around the preparations"

The omega seemed surprised as his honey eyes widened, to be honest, jungkook had fallen speechless when he saw the shorter male because he had not expected to see such a beautiful omega behind the counter "well that- that would be great yeah I would love to help but I don't really know what is the festival about, we just moved in so these is kinda new" quickly showing the blonde the flier "here" jimin took from the blue haired alpha the flier and read through it "there are a lot of ways to help, the bookstore is in charge of the musical entertainment, the mechanics help with the games and so on" jimin nodded in understatement and looked back at the tall alpha as he spoke again "since I work on the bakery we are in charge of most of the food"

"But... in what could I even participate on?" As jungkook prepared to say something the white haired beta beat him to it "you can do pretty flower things!!" The boy jumped on his spot making jimins smile wider and his eyes turned into crescents, and that had the Alpha staring in awe "that wouldn't be a bad idea Hoseok, but for what exactly can I do flower arrangements?" Looking from the silver eyed beta to the tall alpha "there is the parade and um the emperors day"

"It would be great mommy! We can meet everyone" jimin liked the idea, it would be nice to gain some friends as he could tell everyone expected to meet the new people that had moved into their little town "do I need to speak to anyone so that I can join in the preparations?" He could feel his sons arms tightening around him as the boy got excited "you need to sign in, tomorrow is the first day for everyone that wants to help to join"

And so the omega made his mind up "well if we are doing these I will need some extra hands" kneeling down to be on eye level with his son " think you can help me pumpkin?" And jun-seo placed his hands on his hips and gave a firm nod "that's my little alpha"

...

The next day jimin found nervousness building up on him as he got dressed in a pair of light washed jeans and a floral long sleeved blouse "okay jun-seo, are you ready?" Walking out of his room and into the living room where he found his son already dressed on his khaki overol and cream shirt "yep" jun-seo stood from his seat and followed his mom to the door where they both put on their sneakers and then opened the door, jimin grabbed his bag and followed his son out of the apartment.

As they left the apartment building they came to a stop as jun-seo's excited voice called for a now familiar man "jungkook!" The six year old smiled up at the blue haired man who returned the smile "hi buddy" ruffling the young alphas hair getting a small giggle from him "what brings you here?" Looking at the blonde man at the sound of his voice "ah well I wasn't sure if you guys already knew around town and taehyung suggested I guide you" jimin seemed surprised as he hadn't expected his tenant and the alpha to know each other, but what can he do? They live in a small place now.

"That's very nice of you but it's fine we can-" a new voice interrupted him "none of that!" Taehyung followed by his mate emerged from the apartment complex, the blonde omega gave a small sheepish chuckle "jungkookie here is one of the best people to give you a tour of the town" taehyung wrapped an arm around his best friends shoulders and pulled him into a side hug where his seven month old belly would allow him to "it's very nice of you but really we-" taehyung clicked his tone and shook his head in disagreement "let him give you a tour after the festival's meeting, I would do it or make jin give it to you but we have my check up" his hand moving from holding jungkook to caressing his growing belly "alright I guess" jimin finally gave in and his son, internally cheered.

"How about we all walk together, the building isn't far from here"

After a while of walking and of taehyung ranting over how jin was being and over protective alpha they arrived at a small building from the outside but as they stepped in it was far larger than it seemed "Jun-seo!!" Before anyone could react named boy was stumbling forward as an overly excited beta jumped on his back making the alpha laugh "hi hobi!" Turning his head to the side to look at the white haired boy he could now call his friend "hobi get off of him" yoongi scolded his nephew who with a small pout did as asked "hi jun-seo's mom" waving at the blonde man who softly smiled at him "you can call me jimin" the little boy smiled wide before looking back at his new friend "are you going to be here all day? Can we play after these? How about we go to the park? Can we ask your mom? Maybe someday we can have a sleep over?" His enthusiasm had jimin growing fond at the white haired beta that his son seemed to enjoy spending time with despite knowing each other for just a day.

"Hobi stop going ahead of yourself" once again the black haired omega scolded his nephew who again gave him a pout "i'm sorry, he is like that most of the time" looking at the blonde omega that he could assume was the boy's parent "nice to meet you i'm Min Yoongi and these is my nephew" shaking hands with the man "Park Jimin and these is jun-seo my son, and don't worry I'm just glad my son already has a friend" Hoseok gasped and looked at jimin "does that mean we can have a sleep over sometime?! And that we can play everyday?! And- and-"

"I think he got it hobi" yoongi lightly chuckled "is grandpa coming today?" Jungkook spoke making the pale omega shake his head "he stayed back in the bakery" jungkook gave a small hum and they all fell silent before jun-seo was speaking, words meant only for his mom.

"Mommy? Why is everyone staring at us?" Jimin looked at his son and then briefly looked up to find that most people on the place was giving him and his son small glances to then whisper between them, but the omega and most certainly not only him, heard one of the groups of people closer to them.

"He has a pup and no mating mark" jimins head fell at the words "mommy why do they say that?" Crouching down, his serious look pulling up into a soft smile "it's nothing mommy can't handle sweetie" kissing his sons cheek but his reaction hurting the other two omegas and two alphas as they had clearly understood "when is the signing in? I just want to get these done so you can show us around" looking straight at the blue haired alpha "r-right, the inscription must be over there" pointing to the very front of the quite crowded place "I will sign us in" yoongi nodded but as jimin and jun-seo prepared to follow jungkook jun-seo was holding onto Hoseoks hand "mommy can I stay with hobi?" The omega wasn't fond of the idea he barely knew the boy and yoongi but he adored to see his little alpha smile "but who will watch you?"

"I don't mind taking care of them" yoongi spoke making the blonde man look at him "I don't want to bother you" but the older omega shook his head "it's no trouble, I can take them to the park since it's very crowded here" giving it a small thought as he stared at his son whose eyes where big and pleading "fine" kneeling again to be on eye level with his pup "but you be good" bopping his kids nose, jun-seo nodded and smiled wide until his dimple popped and his green eyes disappeared "promise" bopping back jimins nose, the omega stood back up and watched as yoongi led both children out who started their own conversation.

...

After signing himself to be part of the emperors day decorations, jimin left the building along jungkook after seokjin and taehyung told them they still had some things to do there.

"I will just go get jun-seo so you can show us around, but if it's too much trouble we can just-" jungkook shook his head with a small smile "I really don't mind" looking at the shorter who after a moment seemed to once again give in "alright then" looking over at the park where he could see his son loudly laughing along Hoseok as they played tag with yoongi "yoongi is great with kids, he has taken care of Hoseok for a long time now, if you want to leave your pup with him it won't be any trouble"

Jimin did start considering it, seeing his son so happy after what that people where Whispering about him, it would be nice "that's sounds good, do I let him know or..." trailing off while looking from the three persons on the park to the taller man beside him "no he will catch on, shall we go?" And after sparing a small glance at his son he nodded and followed jungkook.

❁ ════ ❃•  •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 393 26
Jimin is an omega struggling with raising two kids by himself. When you throw in his newfound sobriety, the hate his older son has for him, the retur...
192K 8K 41
Join YoonMinSeok as they navigate through their love life. A story in which BTS find the way to Love themselves. In this story, there would be: - sen...
4.7K 611 33
🍦 ⋆ 🍎 🎀 [ Seokjin is shocked when his childhood bestfriend, Hoseok appeared up on his doorstep, distressed and pregnant.]🎀 🍎 ⋆ 🍦 🍦 ⋆ 🍎 🎀...
29.4K 1.5K 44
ᴀ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ᴀ ʙᴏʏ ᴡʜᴏ ᴏɴʟʏ ʜᴏᴘᴇs ғᴏʀ ᴀ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ʜᴇ ᴍᴀʏ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴇᴛ sᴏ ʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅs ᴜᴘ ᴅᴇᴅɪᴄᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʜɪs ᴅɪᴀʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴏʏ ʜᴇ sᴏᴏɴ ғᴀʟʟs ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ