The Good The Bad The Mafia

By KlassiiKeke

Alissa, a typical college student, endures a series of unfortunate events in her life; from losing her bestie... More

Can an apology fix an heartbreak?
Unwanted Guests Pt. 1
Unwanted Guests Pt. 2
Should've Had a Plan B
The Cold Truth

I Think I've Got This Under Control

16 7 0
By KlassiiKeke

"Anastasia. Is. Dead."
Until this moment those words don't taste right.
Why me, why are all these bad things happening to me. Samantha's dead, my best friend's dead!
My boyfriend's a deadbeat
That one person that I could tell all my problems and who was a mother-figure to me is DEAD!???!!

Whap!! I flew out of my dream slamming my head on the dashboard, coming to the realization I was in a police car.

"What the heck can't you drive a little better?" I asked with a disoriented look on my face "Where am I by the way?"

I turned around and saw a dark skin police man with blue shades. After my eyes cleared up I recognized I was in my neighbourhood.

"I'm sorry little lady, are you alright?" He inquired placing his hands on my shoulder.

"Are you asking because its your job or because you care?" I wasn't in the mood to talk with anyone I was too embarrassed; I mean who wouldn't be.

"Alright you don't have to answer, you were out for a while now. After being told that your friend, Anastasia, committed suicide you passed out.
"Anas- I- What do you mean she committed suicide? That makes no sense, she would never," I objected

"The way they found her body and the fingerprints did match the ones they found on the gun -her gun to be exact, there were no signs of a break-in BUT, they did realize that the CCTV footage was destroyed, but that could mean she destroyed them before she killed herse-"

"Shut up, you don't know her as much as I do. I know she wouldn't kill herself, especially when she has three kids why the heck would she do that," I turned and saw that we were approaching my home. Good because I was about done with this conversation. "This is my stop sir, thank you very much."

"Alright get on your way now but just don't be too hard on yourself alright," he stated with a bright smile on him his face.

It was late in the afternoon about after 5:47pm, being at the precinct took up all my day and all I wanted to do was just drink away my sorrows, but I couldn't cuz I had my finals in a few weeks. Ugghhh. I walked to the front door and was about to open it when my phone started ringing.
Vmm Vmm.

"Hey Jason!"
Jason is one of Anastasia's son, he and I had an ok friendship. We'd just check up on each other.

"Yea, i'm fine, sorry about your mom by the w-...yea my mom's fine. I look over my shoulder and saw my ex's mother outside tending her vegetable garden and his father taking out the trash. So annoying that we live next to each other.

"Oh I almost forgot I did have some thing to do, i'm sorry this was cut so short but i'll talk to you later?"
"Ok buh-bye"

"Hey Mr and Mrs Blake!" I shouted
"Hey sweetie," they simultaneously shouted.
"Where's Jay?" I inquired giving a sweet innocent look
"I think he's inside with friends playing video games," she replied
"Ok, thanks, I'll be over shortly,"
"I don't know what he'd do without you. You're such a sweet young lady," Mr. Blake commented.

Sweet, sweet is an overstatement for what I'm about to do.

I went inside the house and headed straight for the kitchen and combined a concoction of banana, milk, cereal, flour, eggs, rice, ketchup, oil, bread crumbs, orange juice, toothpaste, tampon (dipped in red food colouring), bottled honey, pepper sauce and some apple-cider vinegar topped with some whipped cream. I can't believe I'm about to waste all this good food.
My nostrils at this point were begging for fresh air but I endured it. It had a brown tangy look , like what a child would create playing in dirt but with a 2 days old vomit stench and trust me, my mom let me experience that frequently.

I tied it in a small enough bag, placed it in 2 brown paper bags and sprayed it from a distance with Lysol as not to get bag really wet. I made my way outside and closed my front door and over to Jay's house.
After the incident with Anastasia I did hear Jay telling the officers, my car keys were over there and my vehicle was parked at the same location. So I had a really good reason to give the police if needs be.
"I have a present I wanted to give Jay," I stated as I passed Mr and Mrs Blake seemingly finishing their tasks.
"Ok darling," Mr Blake said.
Seems like he didn't even tell them what happened last night, such lovely parents, I don't think they're even related to Jay, I know 100% the devil had something to do with the birth of that child. I made my way over to the cupboards where I found my keys on the counter top after I climbed the stair and made my way to Jay's room. I opened the door and saw Brad and Johnathan playing Call Of Duty with the mini-diablo himself. I didn't hesitate, I followed through with my revenge plan and made my way over to Jay.

"Hey beb, I'm truly sorry for giving you the idea I was cheating and I just want to apologize for it," he avowedly forced some fake tears to come out of his eyes and sobbed. Slowly approaching him I looked down and said, "I brought a present for you and I'm sorry I lashed out on you like that," stretching the bag to him I loosened my grip from the top of the bag and dunked the repugnant concoction on him.
"You disgusting piece of crap I would never cheat on you and all you ever do is accuse me of things."
Smearing the bag across his face while his friends were astonished to see a weird girl like me getting this irked, "ALL I'VE EVER DONE IS STAY BY YOUR SIDE AND ALL YOU DO IS ACCUSE ME!"
"Alissa you need to calm down, it was a mishap, I love yo-"
"Don't you dare say that, cause you were three inches deep inside that bitch the heck you mean YoU lOvE mE," I mocked him. "Delusional."
"Hahaaaaha three inches," Bryan sat there laughing hysterically
"Damn bruh, you did that," Johnathan jumped in.
"SHUT UP!!," we simultaneously spat.
Johnathan and Bryan folded their lips obviously offended.
"And with Jesse of all person. I don't have time for this, I'm leaving." I turned around and stormed through the door not giving Jay enough time to grab onto me. I ran down the stairs passing Jay's parents on the way who were shocked as well.

"Bye Mr and Mrs Blake," I gleefully smiled with tears running down my face. 

I hopped in my car and drove to the cafe.
"That was a very dumb thing to do," i thought, "he deserved it anyways."

A black car was pulling out of the café's drive way and I stopped and let them turn completely. He took his sweet time coming out of the driveway, shining his bright lights in my face.
"This man is taking forever," I murmured.

After grandpa had finished coming out the driveway I continued my journey, parking my car on the side of the road and made my way to the café's entrance which was already in the process of renovation and its not even a full day yet since the incident happened.

I climbed over the caution tape and was grabbed by one of the workers.
"Where are you heading off to so quick," a thick man asked with a raspy italian accent.
"Where's your boss?" I questioned
"Who sent you, the Power-puff girls," he chuckled mocking my size.
I rolled my eyes and tried to free myself from his grip, but his physique matched his strength and my wiggling was in vain.
"Cosa sta succedendo qui?" A deep soothing voice said in a questioning manner.

"Solo qualche intruso," the thick man replied.
I turned around and saw a tall, dishy man with, sparkling brown eyes and straight black hair.

He approached me with a pensive look on his face.
"Hai qualche informazione su di lei?"
The thick man patted my pockets and reached for my little lady-wallet with my personal stuff he then passed it to the handsome bastard.
"Hey that not yours you know," I said still trying to squirm from his grip. "Hey all I want to know is what happened to Anastasia."
They froze for a few seconds looking at each other and the thick man replied.
"I don't know what your talking about, and I suggest you get your snake-hipped body away from here before you get hurt."

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!!?" I demanded, punching the thick man on his side of course my punch probably felt like a feather tickles to him. He dragged me by my shoulder and pushed me off the parking lot.
"Vi u-cci- derò tutti!" I spat back, I didn't know italian but from majority of the italian movies I've watched, I picked that up and I don't think those words were right for this situation.
Instantly the thick man pulled out a small knife from his pocket grabbing me by my hair placing it at my neck. I felt a sharp pain with a cold trail running across my neck. It was already dark out so even if I died here and now it wouldn't matter to anyone.

"What did you just say little one," he pushed the knife a little harder,"Do you want to end up like your friend?"
I felt a sharp pain in my belly, fearful of what should happen next I screamed
"I swear to God I don't know what I just said please don't kill me!"
"Eh-hem lasciala andare. Non abbiamo tempo per perdere!" The "boss" said rolling his eyes.
"Leave and don't come back!" The grumpy thick man said shoving me in the street.

I slowly walked to my car giving the impression I wasn't afraid and sat there feeling defeated, but I recorded most of it on my phone and made my way to the police station. This simple day was spiraling wayy out of proportion but I didn't care.

I wanted to find out the truth about Anastasia's death, because suicide, according to the police is NOT the reason for her death, I can't let two people that I care about just leave like that and I don't try to "solve" it in some sense. Anastasia was always suspicious of who entered her shop even to go as far as having a hidden showcase of 9 guns and a taser for her "safety". I mean as woman who works late at nights needs protection but I think that's a bit overboard and the only reason I know this is because I went snooping in her office and "accidentally" open a trapdoor that she may or may not have told me not to open. She wasn't too happy about that day. I pulled up at the precinct and to my surprise they were closed. A little sign on the door showed "Our office is being relocated, for any emergencies or inquires call 911 or visit our website and speak to a live agent"
"Oh just great, just freaking great," I murmured.

Defeated I drove back to the house upon entering I realized the door was already open, not thinking much of it because my mom always does this I called out for her.
"Mo- Christina!", I couldn't find myself calling her mom anymore "Hello!?"
Before I could turn around to head in the kitchen, I felt a rag covering my face and a strong arm holding my hands behind me putting me in a very uncomfortable position. I placed my legs on the counter and pushed forcefully and we both plummeted to the ground the person groaned, sounded like a man, but he was still was able to keep the cloth over my face. Darkness crept around my eyes and my consciousness slowly drifted.
Who is this man? Was it Jay coming for his revenge?
Probably that thick man and his martian friend at the cafe wanted some more action?

Ahh this chapter is boring and drawn out I swear my brain is Tiredd!!
But more chapter are on the way.

$tay Ble$$ed
~KlassiiKeke

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.3K 15
This is a love story between a man and a woman. If only things are as simple as they sound. Mr Kieran Knight, CEO of an Insurance Firm and Co-Owner o...
54 1 11
(Completed, But Editing) Diana is one of the team's best undercover agents. After a failed mission, she unarms a man pointing a gun at her and a crow...
528K 24.9K 48
What happens when the mafia boss, Miguel Lobos's assistant overhears a conversation that puts a target on her back by Miguel's heartless frenemy?? Mi...
10.1K 526 30
This story is about a girl named Farah Fareen who belongs to a very conservative Muslim family in Pakistan but still, her parents want her to become...