๐‡๐ข๐๐ž๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ |๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–+

็”ฑ bazookah

In which a teenage girl sets her sights on the mafia don, and innocently seduces him. . . . . . . . . . . Sh... ๆ›ดๅคš

Disclaimer || Aesthetics
00 || The Begining
01 || Welcome To The Hideaway
02 || The Man in The Hallway
03 || Teachers Pet
04 || Workout For You
05 || Patatino
06 || Crush Culture
07 || Damsel In Distress
08 || Monsters In My Room
09 || Mr. Grumpy
10 || Simple Stupid Man
11 || The Other Woman
12 || Dinner Party
13 || Dessert Isn't Always Sweet
14 || Down Bad
15 || A Horny Drunk
16 || Kiss It Better
17 || Art House
18 || College Party
19 || Bold
20 || Touch
21 || Promises
22 || Empty Symphonies
23 || Replaceable
24 || Tough Love
25 || Tease
26 || Game On, Bitch
27 || Boating
28 || Touch Me
29 || Intimacy And No Sex
30 || Teddy Bear
31 || Confusion
32 || Failure
33 || Banana
34 || The Untimate Temptation
35 || Victim
36 || Liar Liar
37 || His Prisioner
38 || Dangerous Woman
39 || Menstruation Madness
40 || Blue Balls
41 || Bullshit
42 || Caveman
44 || Sleeping Beauty
45 || The Fight For Control
46 || The Girl Who Cried Wolf
47 || Runaway
48 || Trainwreck
49 || Business Calls
50 || Chicken
51 || Invasive Questions
52 || Cruel Punishments
53 || Puttana
54 || Firsts
55 || The Worst Kind Of Jealous
56 || Head Above Heart
57 || Skeletons In The Closet
58 || Nine Hours
59 || The Ultimate Tease
60 || Cucciola
61 || Mile High Club
62 || Game Over, Bitch
63 || Birthday Girl
RUNAWAY
64 || Hormonal (Bonus)

43 || His Pleasure

348K 7.2K 30.4K
็”ฑ bazookah

^Okay the white squiggly line thing is my own doing to help y'all visualize what I mean.

This chapter is the longest chapter I've ever written, but that's only bc there's a lot of 🥵 so buckle up...

Song: lykke li - sex money feelings die (slowed down)

𝔚𝔚𝔚
Giana

That motherfucking bitch.

Someone ruined my dress and I'm certain it's the demon who's name rhymes with Feta. 

The dress is a beautiful black sequence dress with a high slit that hugs my waist and lower body perfectly. It would have also hugged my bust perfectly had there not been a tear right down the middle of the top. 

If I wore it like this my titties would be out in the open and I wasn't mentally prepared to deal with creepy men and their wandering eyes.

It had to have been her. The dress arrived last night, when I was busy cleaning Alessio's wound. It arrived after the maids went home, but before all the other men got home and during Marco's workout, meaning the only one who was there to grab it from the delivery man was Greta.

She ruined my dress.

And I was going to unleash hell on that bitch.

Also known as, Alessio. He was sure as hell going to be hearing about this.

I hadn't seen him since he disappeared into the conference room with Ethan and Arnold after lunch but it was half past seven and he had to be getting ready. After all it was his birthday party.

Which reminds me, I still need to get him a gift. But that could wait.

I barge through the doors of his room, my bare feet slamming against the wood floors as I use one hand to hold together my dress, the other flailing around angrily as I call his name. He emerges from his closet in a crisp white dress shirt, with the buttons undone, telling me he was in the process of getting ready.

My sudden fit of rage simmers down for a moment to appreciate the birthday boy in all his glory.

His shirt fits perfectly to his muscular frame, it hugs his shoulders and bulging muscles perfectly. His face is shaved and his dark hair is still wet and styled back with a few loose curls across his forehead.

My attention however is immediately drawn to the exposed skin of his lower abdomen and my eyes zero in on the perfectly defined V.

Fuck, he was so hot.

He raises his head for a moment to look at me before he looks back down, and focused on doing up his buttons."What's wrong?" He asks, snapping me out of my daze.

"Greta ruined my dress." I say trailing my eyes away from his lip that's jutted out in concentration. He looks absolutely adorable.

It's then that his phone chimes and he picks it up to check it. "What's wrong with it?" He mumbles looking down at his phone and typing away on it.

"She ripped it!" I say in outrage.

He sighs, "How do you know she did it? It looks fine to me." He says, his attention still on his phone.

I grit my teeth in agitation. "She was the last one to touch it." I snap, glaring at the idiot who's still not giving me his full attention.

"So you have no hard proof?" He hums distractedly.

I narrow my eyes, but instead of getting all hysterical I will myself to calm down. Instead I moving my hand away from my chest, allowing the tear to peek out and allow my breasts spill out. My entire bust was on display and you could see my black lace bra.

"Yeah, I guess you're right, a little cleavage won't hurt anybody." I say, staring at his head, waiting for him to look up.

He sighs, turning his phone off. "Good, it's nothing to get worked up over." He mumbles putting his phone back into his pocket before lifting his head. "Now, I'll see you-" His sentence dies in his throat once his gaze automatically finds the front of my dress.

There was no way any rational person would wear this out. It looked outright destroyed, but I knew it would piss him off. So I decided to roll with it.

I sigh, drawling his attention that's currently on my chest up to my face as I make a move to leave. "Anyways, I guess I'll see you down there."

He growls under his breath and takes a step forward. "Fuck no. Go change." He rebukes, his eyes widening in outrage.

I raise a brow. "Last I checked you weren't the boss of me." I reply in a harsh tone of my own.

He clenches his jaw, his eyes snapping away from my cleavage once again to look me in the eye. "You know what I meant, Giana. You can't go down there like that." He says tensely, shaking his head.

"Why not? I should be able to, if I want to." I say titling my chin up in defiance.

Alessio steps forward his face eerily calm and serious. "Giana, listen to me. A lot of the men down there are not the type to be messed with in any way. Respect isn't in their vocabulary unless you're holding a gun up to their heads. These are dangerous people that are unpredictable and although you can do whatever you want, I strongly advise you against this."

I swallow thickly, fear and doubt crawling in.

Alessio's voice is firm and serious. "And I will absolutely not put you in a position like that especially when I won't be able to watch over you the entire time. I simply cannot afford to spend my night following you around making sure no one does anything I wouldn't like." He replies tensely, looking into my eyes and I know there's no room for argument.

I hated how right he was, I needed to be smarter about this. Going down there and causing trouble just to prove a point would end badly, especially in a room with powerful criminals who had no respect for women.

"Giana, Please go change." He commands. He's not asking.

I wasn't going down there like this but I still didn't appreciate the way he was speaking to me. "I don't like being told what to do." I say, eyeing him.

And I guess he wasn't having any of my behaviour, because the next thing I know he's moving forward and throwing me over his shoulder. "If I have to personally see to it that you change, I will. But you will change and that is final." He growls, walking towards the door.

My protests fall upon deaf ears as he walks us into my bedroom, only setting me down once we get into my walk in closet. "You will pick another dress and wear it." He orders, positioning himself in front of the door.

He crosses his arms and takes up a stance telling me he's not going anywhere until I change and I glare at him in irritation. But after he shows no signs of budging I huff in annoyance.

"Why do you care so much?" I huff turning around as I go through my drawers desperately searching for something else to wear.

"Because you cannot have those people see you like this." He spits from behind me.

I turn around to see his jaw tight as his eyes trail my form, lingering on my exposed chest.

I cross my arms. "Those people or Ethan?" I ask.

His face hardens in rage, before he takes a step closer to me, his tall frame making the room look tiny. "Those people including Ethan." He growls, his accent peeking out, telling me he's upset.

"What if I want him to see?" I challenge. At this point I was just riling him up on purpose.

His takes another step closer, backing me up into the wall. His face turns calm yet dangerously possessive. He moves closer until he's towering over me and when he brings his hand out to play with a piece of my hair, my breath hitches. "You want him to see you like this, yes?" His voice is low and husky.

I swallow thickly and he dips his head as he starts to trails his nose across my cheek. "Why?" Hs murmurs and I slump furthur back into the wall for support in fear of my legs giving out.

This side of him terrifies me yet it also excites me.

He pushes himself even closer to me burying his head into the crook of my neck. "Are you not satisfied with what I've given you, Principessa?" He hums, the feeling of his lips ghosting over the skin of my neck sending goosebumps all over my body.

"The way I've held you? Touched you?" He murmurs, his hand moving down to my waist to give it a squeeze. "I asked you a question." He speaks and I no longer feel like I have any control.

He lifts his head and raises a brow at me. "You like the way I touch you, yes?"

"Yes." I breathe my hands coming out to rest on his chest to steady myself against him. His proximity is sending me into a frenzy.

He hums, a small satisfied smile on his face as his hands come out to rest over mine that are on his chest. "Bene, now go be a good girl and change out of this." He says his eyes trailing down to my chest.

His hands that are placed over mine, slowly lift as he moves my hands to place them over the swells of my breasts. His hands cover mine and he doesn't make any move to remove them.

Instead he stares down at his hands covering mine, and since his are much bigger than mine his fingertips peek out to lightly trace the soft skin of my exposed chest. "He doesn't get to think about you like this."

My chest heaves and I watch his eyes zero in on the rise and fall of it. "See you like this." He breathes, as his own chest starts to heave.

The air shifts and in place of his anger is a dangerous mix of possessive desire.

I slowly slip my hands out from under his, leaving his hands to rest on the swells of my exposed breasts just above my bra. He doesn't make a move to lift his hands off of me, instead he pushes his body forward, his eyes still trained on my chest.

The desire swimming in his eyes has my heart hammering. I've never felt more wanted and the realization makes me hyper aware of him.

The smell of his cologne, the feeling of his rough calloused hands, and the firm feeling of the bulge poking into my lower stomach.

He wants me.

He dips his head, his hands moving to cup my breasts over the fabric of my bra. I watch his eyes trail down to the large bulge straining against his pants and he exhales, "You see what you fucking do to me?" He breaths, tilting his head back up until his face is an inch from mine. "You drive me insane." He spits angrily, his harsh breaths mixing with my shallow ones.

"Yeah?" I say, my voice that of a barely there whisper and instead of pushing him off me, I do something I never thought I would be doing tonight.

I slowly trail my hand down, pausing to fiddle with the buckle of his belt.

I don't dare to do anything else in fear of him pushing me away but when he shows no signs of protest, I hold my breath as my hand slowly drifts down until it's placed over the bulge in his pants.

His hands squeeze my breasts and my eyes watch his face as his eyes trail down to watch my hand. And when he does, I start to slowly rub him over his slacks, following the path and trail of the prominent bulge.

Alessio's breathing picks up and I feel his dick that I now gather was only semi erect form into a fully erect one against my touch.

He instantly tenses as low barely there noises escape the back of his throat and when he moves to place his forehead atop mine, they pour into my parted lips.

My feather like touch turns into one of sensual want. I rub along his slacks all over the length of his cock and when I squeeze near the base, he lightly grunts, his hands gripping my breasts moving down to grip my waists like he suddenly feels the need to control himself.

"Giana. We can't. You don't want this." He breaths his eyes snapping shut, like it pains him to say this.

His breath fans across my lips and I move my head higher up to allow my lips to ghost over his."But I do." I breathe looking up at him through my lashes.

His hands on my waist tighten and when he snaps his eyes open his face hardens. "You don't know what you're doing or getting yourself into."

"Then show me. I want to see." I murmur as I continue to rub him over his slacks. I occasionally squeeze him loving the power I hold in doing so as I watch his face scrunch up in a mix of pleasure and pain as he fights with himself.

"What are you doing?" He spits, one of his hands now moving to brace himself against the wall near my head. His other hand comes down to grip my wrist tightly yet he doesn't pull my hand away from him.

He just holds my wrist as I continue to rub him over his slacks. I trail my eyes up from watching my hand and when he stares into my eyes I know he's at battle with himself. "I'm giving you your birthday present." I offer, knowing he couldn't possibly refuse.

My confidence gets restored when I see the want in his eyes and I know he's gonna fight me, but I'll end up winning.

I move forward and tilt my head up as I place soft kisses across his jaw. "I want to make you feel good, Alessio." I murmur against his skin.

"Oh yeah?" He breathes before he pushes himself forward, grinding himself into my palm slightly.

I nod and slow down my movements until I come to a full stop, my hand now resting over his bulge as I stare up at him, waiting for his response. He pushes himself forward into my palm harder this time, with a barely there grunt. "Can I?" I ask.

He shakes his head weakly, yet he continues to subtly grind into my palm, a silent plea for me to continue. I start moving my hand, stroking him over his slacks as I feel the hand on my waist tighten. "Then stop me." I say softly, squeezing his length and I see him stifle a groan.

"Give up the control." I say and when his eyes snap open to meet mine, its like I struck a nerve.

Before I know it, my hand is yanked away from his crotch at a force so abrupt that I gasp out as he pushes me into the wall, holding both my hands up against it. His face looks livid as he pushes his lower half into mine, effectively pinning me to the wall with his hips.

I gasp out when his erection digs into my lower stomach and his hands pinning me to the wall tighten. "I don't give up control." He bites out harshly, his face moving towards mine. "Is this what you want?" He says pushing into me harshly. "To fuck with my head?" His head tilts and his lips ghost over mine. "To drive me insane?" He's riling himself up.

I don't answer. "Huh?" He spits before pushing into me once more only this time, his erection is dangerously close to my core and it causes me to gasp out. "Answer me." He growls his tone laced with all the pent up frustration.

"N-no." I gasp out, not fully knowing what he's talking about. I just knew I wanted to see him come undone.

He stops to look down at me, a small dark smirk on his lips. It's taunting and condescending. "You think a girl like you could handle me?" He spits venomously.

I nod.

He laughs humorlessly, his grip tightening on my wrists before he hastily shakes his head."You couldn't even if you tried, Principessa. Stop this behaviour." He spits pushing away from me and pacing back and forth before me.

I blink, trying to understand what just happened. "If you don't want me just tell me that instead of giving me whiplash." I say, disappointment and rejection settling in. I was tired of this game.

I was tired of his back and forth.

He looks up at me, his face scrunched up in disbelief, like I just said the craziest thing in the world. "Are you fucking crazy?" He laughs humourlessly, moving back towards me until he stands before me. He hastily cups my face in his hands and tilts my face up. "The things I think about doing to you, Giana. You wouldn't be able to handle." He breathes angrily in my face, like I'm not understanding him.

He's not exactly upset with me, he's upset with the situation.

"Yes I can." I spit furiously.

He stares at me like he doesn't believe a word coming out of my mouth and I get so frustrated that I decide actions speak louder than words. I trail my hand down to his belt and I hastily start unbuckling it.

I hear him sigh in exasperation before dipping his head to rest on the wall next to mine as his heavy breathing runs down my neck. It's like he's so sure I can't that he's just waiting for me to back down, to prove his point.

But I won't.

And when I slip my hand into his breifs I hear a light grunt escape the man as my hand finds the warm skin of his hard cock. I wrap my hand around the base and my eyes widen. I freeze at the sheer thickness of his girth, not to mention the size of his length as I start to slowly feel back and forth trying to determine just how big he is.

He turns his head and I feel his lips part against the skin of my neck as his heavy breathing hits the skin, before he forces himself up completely and pulls my hand out of his pants.

I let him, my mind still reeling from the pure size and thickness of him. How the fuck was I going to do anything with that?

Alessio scans my face and when he sees the surprise and doubt, he shakes his head. "Didn't think so." He spits, his voice taunting yet the desire swimming in his eyes tells a different story.

He wants me to do anything but stop.

It's not that he looks disappointed, he looks starved as he stares at me through those hooded eyes with his chest heaving.

A hard look crosses my face as I stare up at him, meeting his penetrating gaze with a determined one of my own. I wasn't going to stop and back out.

Before I know it, my back on the wall is sliding down and I'm getting on my knees before him.

He shakes his head in disapproval as he stares down at me, his face contoured in want as he stands before me tensely. "Don't do this to me." He breathes, his chest heaving.

Instead of replying, I peer up at him, slowly brining my hands up to undo his zipper. My movements are slow and waiting for any sign of protest but he shows none. And when I reach into his briefs to pull out his cock, Alessio shifts his legs and steps a bit closer giving me more access. A silent move of approval, even if his eyes are telling me he doesn't think I can do it.

I keep eye contact with him, not daring to look ahead at his cock just yet, but when I feel the soft skin nudge my chin I tilt my head down to stare at his length and force the surprise out of my face.

His shaft stands proudly before my eyes and I'm left to take in his intimidatingly dominant length for the first time.

Why is it so... big?

I swallow away the nerves before peering up at Alessio to see him watching me intently, his eyes search mine for any sign of hesitation. I know he's just waiting for me to back down as he does his best to control himself.

But I keep eye contact and instead of backing down I ignore my nerves. "Tell me to stop then." I breathe as I move forward and place a barely there kiss on his tip.

He heaves a loud sigh, tilting his head down to stare at me as one hand moves back to the wall to brace himself against it. While his other hand tightens into a fist. He's forcing himself to be patient with me, allowing me to take my time and explore him all the while his eyes tell me that's far from what he really wants to do. 

"Stop me Alessio." I murmur sticking my tounge out to slowly trailing up and down his full length, coating as much of his cock in my saliva as I can, all the while my eyes don't strain from his.

"Tell me how wrong this is." I start to leave a trail of soft kisses along his length, working my way up to his base.

The muscles on his hands tense and the veins on the exposed skin of his forearms pop out. He's at battle with himself and I can tell he's forcing himself still and quiet.

But when my kisses go from light pecks to chaste ones, he exhales, brining his other hand up to the wall to steady himself, as he dips his head forcing his eyes not to stray from mine. It's like he's not allowing his eyes to move down to the sight of my mouth on his cock.

His face is one of control masking the pure carnal desire underneath.

My kisses turn sloppy and when I let my tounge peek out to lightly suck as I go, I hear barely there grunts escape his lips and mix in with his heavy exhales.

I watch his chest heave as he stifles his sounds and he tries to keep it all together when I know all he wants to do is let go and get lost in his dark desires.

I don't know what he's trying to control but I want him to let go.

I softly hum out once I latch onto a soft spot that has him reeling, so much so that he has to bite down on his lower lip as the hands bracing himself on the wall tighten into fists. His jaw is tight as he shakes his head "You don't want this." He chokes out a grunt, looking down at me.

But I do. I want nothing more than to see him unravel before me, because of me.

I work my way back up to his tip as he stares into my eyes, waiting for me to give up. But instead I line his tip up to the seam of my lips and pause to look up at him.

I know it's killing him. His eyes stay glued to mine in defiance, yet I don't miss the movement of his hips as he pushes forward slightly nudging his tip against my lips.

The move causes some of his precum to coat my lips and when I start to lick my lips, his eyes betray him and move down to watch my lips and when he does, his lips part as a low groan leaves them."Cazzo." He breaths under his breath staring down at me with so much distress. (Fuck)

And when I latch my lips onto his tip and suck lightly a piece of his composure crumbles.

His tight jaw relaxes as he parts his lips allowing a low groan to escape them. It's pained and when he throws his head back, I know if I want him to come undone I'll have to do it piece by piece.

I take my chance to open my mouth wide and start to take his tip into my mouth and move forward.

Alessio's head instantly snaps down and he brings a hand down to grip the side of my head, stopping me. "You don't need to do this." He grits out, one last time.

I only blink up at him and when he realizes I'm not giving up just yet, he groans in agony as he curses under his breath.

"You're going to fucking kill me, Principessa." He growls, moving back to reposition himself before me. He brings both his hands out to grip the sides of my head. "I don't know how much more of this I can take." He spits staring down at my mouth as he positions his tip up at my lips and instead of replying I smile deviously up at him.

He thought I was going to give up half way, but I wasn't. I was going to take him all the way.

He stares down at me, his face strained like he's still holding himself back as he nudging his tip forward a silent sign to continue. I instantly open my mouth, allowing him to push his cock inside.

His movements are slow and hesitant as he starts to push his cock into my mouth, while his whole body tenses and starts to shake. His hands on either side of my head flex and the veins in his arms pop as his eyes penetrate mine.

They don't leave mine and I can tell he's just waiting for me to stop and pull away any second. He's prepared for me to stop because he doesn't think I can do it.

He's too preoccupied controlling himself to even lose himself in the pleasure I can bring him.

But I want him to lose control.

I open my mouth wider allowing him to push in fully and he does so with a low grunt before he hits the back of my mouth and I realize there's still more of him to take.

I relax my throat and his grip on the sides of my head tighten, but I open my throat allowing him to push his whole cock into my mouth until it's down my throat.

His lips part and his eyes move from mine down to my mouth that's wrapped around his and I see him stifle out a deep groan. "F-fuck." He breathes. His voice, a mix of surprise and torture as he throws his head back allowing a strangled groan to leave his lips.

The sound of his groan is so deep and pained that I think he's going to lose it. I try to bob my head but his fingers instantly move into my hair and lightly fist my strands, holding me in place.

He tilts his head back down, his lust filled eyes meeting mine as he shakes his head, breathing heavily. "You need to tell me to stop or else I'll lose it, baby." His eyes are dark and pleading with me, for what, I don't known.

I don't stop him, instead I hollow my cheeks and slowly move against his grip, bobbing my head up and down his length as I take him deeper. My movements cause him to moan out in agony and tighten his hold to keep me still.

I wrap my lips tightly around him and I feel my throat contract as I attempt to swallow, only it squeezes his length causing him to let out another low sensuous moan. The sound so erotic, it heats my insides and when he tightens his hold on my hair I know another piece of him is about to unravel.

"Cazzo, baby." He groans as his hips start to ever so slightly move him forward. His movements are tense and hesitant like he's trying so hard to be gentle as he settles on lightly rocking back and forth.

He starts to slowly fuck my mouth, his breathing shallow as his fingers in my hair painfully gripping my roots.

I try to work with him and poke my tounge out but it's hard because there's so much of him to take. I can barely do anything but hollow my cheeks and try my best to suck as low pained groans leave his lips.

I peer up at him to see his head tilted back and his jaw tense telling me he's still holding himself back for my sake. He's not allowing himself to enjoy this.

I pull my head back against his grasp and he instantly lets go, pulling his cock out of my mouth allowing me to breathe.

He stares down at me, the look in his eyes a mix of relief yet pain as his chest heaves. But when he reaches down to tuck himself away, I stop him.

"No."

He pauses and looks down at me like he doesn't know what more I want. He looks exhausted and frustrated, like being soft and gentle was draining him.

"More." I demand.

He sighs, running a hand through his hair as he stares down at me in irritation, his hand still gripping his length preparing to tuck it back in. His soft pained eyes hardening slightly. He's tired of entertaining this."No, you can't." He grits looking away.

"I can take it. I want more." I say stubbornly.

And then when his eyes snap down to meet mine, all traces of tenderness are gone and in place of it is aggravation. "Giana, when I say you're not ready. I mean it."

"I can take it." I rebuke.

He stands tall before me and his demeaour hardens. The hand that's now fisting his cock starts to absentmindedly stroke up and down as he narrows his eyes down at me.

The air changes into something much darker and I know I have no control when his intimidating presence starts to suffocate me.

He's throwing his resolve away and letting a darker part of himself take control.

"You can take it, Huh?" He breathes heavily, raising a brow at me. His eyes are hard and unforgivingly dominant as his hand continues to leisurely move up and down his cock while he stares down at me with so much scrutiny and judgement that I start feeling pathetic.

It's so demeaning and I want to cry but at the same time it excites me.

I nod hesitantly.

He's still eerily calm. "You like to be a little brat, yes?"

And there it is. My confidence wavers and he suddenly turns me into a docile little mess.

I swallow and go to look down but before I can, his other hand comes out to grip my chin and he tilts my face up to his. He shakes his head, his face hard as he tsks at me. "Don't go all shy on me now. I'm just getting started." He murmurs, his eyes moving down to my lips as his thumb starts to slowly rub across my lower lip.

I don't dare to speak.

"You think I'll tolerate you making demands like that?" He speaks firmly, his other hand now moving towards his tip as his thumb comes out to swipe across his precum.

And then he tilts my head higher up and brings his thumb forward to coat my lips in his precum as he stares down at me with something much darker than before.

I want to answer but I don't feel like that's the right thing to do.

His eyes are trained to my lips as he continues to rub his precum into my lips, while he tilts his head to the side. "I don't like listening to demands, bimba. That's not how this works." He says firmly. (Little girl)

I nod.

He hums, moving his thumb to trail back to his tip and collect some more precum before he watches his thumb come back to coat my lips. "Use your words." He murmurs tapping my lips.

"I understand." I breathe.

A deep rumble in the form of a satisfied hum escapes his throat, before he's tilting my head down to level with his cock while his face remains dangerously calm. "Then open wide for me, baby." He murmurs.

I slowly do as he says only he doesn't even wait for me to fully open my mouth before he thrusts forward in one sharp motion, shoving his cock into my mouth and down my throat.

I gasp in shock and nearly choke out when he continues to push further into my mouth, his hand gripping my head in place as he stares down at me with a dangerous glint in his eyes.

He's not holding back anymore.

He hastily retracts his full length before fisting my hair in one hand as he pushes my head onto his cock whilst he stares down at me with a look that tells me I'm nothing but filth in his eyes.

His grunts are deep and husky as he continues to thrust his hips forward while simultaneously pulling my head down onto his cock. He starts thrusting into my mouth so hard and fast that I start to gag as I try not to gasp out in shock.

I would have never pictured myself in a situation like this. Being used and treated so aggressively, but I find myself not wanting it to end.

His deep shallow groans fill the air and they're not strained and pained anymore, they're angry and needy.

Tears gather in my eyes and I instinctively bring my hands out to grip his upper thighs, trying to work with him but I can't keep up with his demanding movements. He's selfish and greedy with them as he guides my head while thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth with low heavy grunts.

He's using my mouth solely for his pleasure as I try to lick and suck every bit of him I can take. And right now that's all I was, something he was using to get himself off and I hated myself for loving the feeling of being degraded yet needed.

He's fucking my mouth so ruthlessly and all I can do is hollow my cheeks and relax my throat as I try to work with him, but he's too overbearing and dominating.

I take him deeper and when he continues to yank on my hair, I moan out onto his cock. The sensation seems to throw him into a frenzy as he stares down at me, grunting as he pushes in so hard that I choke and gag as tears start spilling from my eyes.

But he doesn't stop.

Instead he stares down at me, all the pent up frustration pushing out into his harsh movements. "You said you could take it." He grunts titling his head to look down at me. His grip on my hair tightens and he pushes my head down onto his length faster with no remorse.

I don't even have any control to bob my head because he's in charge as he guides my mouth up and down his length staring at me with so much approval and need. He's not stopping anytime soon.

I moan at the sound of his deep breathless voice where his accent is more prominent as he continues to grunt. "So do it. Take me, bambina." He growls.(Baby)

I stare up at him as I continue to try and work with him while he pushes his hips forward and guides my head onto him. He's pushing his dick in and out of my mouth ruthlessly and I can do nothing but allow him to.

His thrusts get faster and deeper as his stare penetrates mine. "Take it all." He bites harshly increasing his pace. The fast movements cause me to start choking but I still will myself to relax my throat and do as he says, loving the little groans and grunts that spill from his filthy lips.

"Take me like the good girl you are." His voice is a low grunt that has me moaning onto his cock as I finally get ahold of myself and wrap my lips tightly around him, hollowing my cheeks to let him properly fuck my mouth.

I start moving with him, meeting his demanding pace with one of my own. My hands are gripping his upper thighs, but I bring one out to wrap around the base of his cock that doesn't fit into my mouth. I squeeze and start stroking his base as he pushes into my mouth. He groans out in approval and I move my hand from his base to fondle his balls as he fucks my mouth.

The deep low moans spilling from Alessio's parted lips mixed with his heavy breaths have me dripping and itching for a release, but I don't allow myself to get carried away.

It all about him.

"Fuck, just like that." He groans, throwing his head back as his hips continue to trust into my mouth.

I'm so out of breath and feel like I'm about to pass out but I push through it. The sight of the strong powerful man before me coming undone makes it all worth it.

I love him like this.

I move faster, finally starting to work with his harsh, fast movements and when he moans and slows his pace. I continue to suck as he guides my head up and down his cock at a much calmer pace.

His head drops down to watch me as he follows the movements of his cock thrusting in and out of my mouth. "Look at you." He breathes, starring down at me.

His hand on my hair loosens moving down to grasp my jaw as his thumb comes out to smear my tears across my face instead of wiping them away, while he continues to push forward into my mouth.

"Such a fucking needy little puttana for me, yes?" He grunts his thumb now moving to trace the seam of my lips that are wrapped around his throbbing cock as he pushes in and out of me. (Whore)

He regards me with so much filth and need that I moan out onto his length, the erotic sight of him making heat pool in my stomach. I continue to exhale heavily through my nose as I pick up my movements on his cock when I feel him pulse inside my mouth.

I love and hate the way he's treating me right now.

He watches me intently in so much approval that he gives me more control, allowing me to bob my head and start sucking impossibly harder. I move my head up and down while he simultaneously pushes his hips forward.

His tilts my head up, and my eyes look into his hooded ones that stare down at me. His face is flushed and his lips are parted as shallow grunts escape them.

He stares down at me with so much admiration and desire. "I'm close, baby." He groans softly, staring into my eyes, "And you're gonna suck me dry, yes?" He breathes heavily his tone not a question but a soft demand.

I nod moving faster as he swallows thickly, nodding back in approval."Good fucking girl." He groans his fingers lightly treading into my hair, as he starts to massage my sore scalp.

His movements on my scalp are soft and delicate, yet the movements of his hips pick up and he starts pushing into me impossibly faster and harder.

"Cazzo, you're taking me so well, piccola." He grunts but it turns into a low moan once I hollow my cheeks and bob my head.

With a string of curses Alessio stills as I continue to suck. His hips slowly rock in and out of me, a loud groan of pent up frustration mixed with immence pleasure rolls off of his lips before he shuts his eyes and throws his head back. His lips part and my name spills from them in a whisper as his cum shoots into my mouth while I continue to suck him dry, helping him ride out his orgasm.

The sight of him coming undone before me is so erotic and satisfying that I find myself licking his entire length clean as I swallow every last drop of him.

It's a little salty but nothing unbearable and the sight of his face scrunched up in pure bliss is worth it.

I remove myself from his now semi erect cock and take a few breaths as I stare up at him. Alessio holds his hand out, and when I take it, he pulls me up to my feet.

I slump back against the wall and he slumps forward. A tired smile graces my lips as I watch him come down from his high, his heavy breathing hitting my cheek.

The room is silent save for the sounds of our heavy breaths as we bask in each other's company.

"So, did I do it?" I ask breathlessly, turning my head so that our faces are a mere inches apart. I wanted to hear it from him.

His droopy eyes lift up to stare into mine and he blinks at me like he's in a daze of disbelief. "Cazzo, Giana baby, I don't know if I should be happy at how good that felt or angry at how you got so good." He murmurs slumping forward to rest his forehead against mine.

I smile and bite down on my bottom lip as his eyes move to stare down at them before they trail down to follow the movements of my hands that are tucking him back in his pants.

"Oh, you don't need to worry. The only practise I've had is when I used a banana to see how far I could go without gagging. But there was that one time I tried it with a popsicle- that didn't work out so well." I say pursing my lips at the memory, before smiling up at him. "But you were the first real dick I tried it on." I say proudly.

His mildly amused eyes watch me as a lazy smile crosses his lips before he throws his head back with a groan. "Principessa, that's not making it easier for me at all." He breaths.

My brows furrow but before I can reply he's placing his forehead against mine and ghosting his lips over mine.

And then when I'm about to ask him what he means, he pushes his face forward, capturing my lips in a chaste kiss.

I kiss him back, moving my lips against his and when he brings a hand out to hold my jaw and tilt my face, butterflies explode in my stomach. His lips are soft and gentle and work alongside mine perfectly.

I don't push it by trying to slide my tongue in and when he pulls away I blink up at him dazed.

The kiss was soft, sweet and it brings a small timid smile to my face as I stare up at him, blushing before I remember what he was just saying. "Making what easier? Did I do something you didn't like? Tell me so next time I can get it right." I whisper against his lips, shutting my eyes.

When he doesn't reply I open my eyes to stare up at him. His gaze is still trained on my lips and the next thing I know he's growling under his breath before holding my jaw and smashing his lips to mine.

He takes my lips with so much passion and need that I get lost in him. His lips move with fever while he groans into my mouth as he starts to nibble on my bottom lip. The sensation is so amazing that I softly moan into his mouth as I push myself into him.

He holds my neck pulling me impossibly closer as he snakes his tounge out to push into my lips. I part my lips allowing him to dominate my mouth and he doesn't disappoint when he swipes every inch of my mouth with his tongue.

My arms wind around his neck while he moves his hands to my waist and pushes my back into the wall while pushing his body into mine.

The kiss is demanding, sloppy and hungry, and when I nudge my tongue to tangle with his, he groans into my mouth allowing me to reciprocate his movements.

He slides a hand to the small of my back and down to grope my ass as he continues to devour my mouth, like he can't get enough of me.

I get breathless and go to pull away but he doesn't let me, instead he pulls me closer to him not letting me go. The kiss gets more fervent, like he's trying to cherish every last second before it's gone forever.

He's kissing me like it won't ever happen again and I don't like what this has turned into anymore. I place my hands on his chest and push him away, confused by his action.

He pulls away, his lips red and swollen as he stares back at me- no my lips like he's still not done.

I suddenly don't like where this is going. "Alessio?" I say wearily. I don't think I could take anymore back and forth with him.

I couldn't handle him pushing me away one more time.

He pushes his body against mine, moving forward to ghost his lips over mine, "Principessa, that was beyond amazing and believe me when I say I will never forget the sight of you like that for me." He murmurs against my lips in a strained voice before capturing my lips in another sloppy chaste kiss, one that I instantly pull away from.

He doesn't get to kiss me if he's about to do what I think he is.

I hear him heave a sigh as he takes my hands and moves them from around his neck. "But, Giana, it can't happen again." He mumbles seriously but his eyes are telling a different story.

"Why?" I say growing agitated with him as I pull my hands from his grasp.

His face instantly softens. "Baby, you have to understand, we can't do this-"

My face drops and I recognize the look in eyes. He's going to do it again.

Hurt me.

But this time I know I won't be able to get over it so easily. My eyes instantly plead with his, I don't want him to do this to me again.

But when he doesn't look like he's changed his mind, everything crumbles again, only this time there's nothing left but hurt. No anger, no sadness, no heartbreak.

Just the hurt that I'm tired of feeling because of him.

I push away from him and look up at him, pursing my lips. "I'm done."

He blinks down at me in confusion but I don't let him continue, "You don't have to ever worry about making sure you don't 'have me' anymore because you won't. I don't want someone that treats me like this." I sigh.

His brows furrow and he steps forward to protest but I'm not having it anymore. "Just, please leave." I whisper softly.

He searches my face and when he looks taken aback by what he sees, he shakes his his head. "Giana-"

And then our attention goes to the ringing of his cellphone. He stops to pull it out of his pocket and when he does a small growl of annoyance leaves his lips. A growl that turn into a curse when he glances at the screen. "This conversation isn't done." He rushes out, his jaw tight.

"Yes it is. And so are we. Whatever this was, is done. I don't want any part in it anymore." I say motioning between us. There is no hysterical emotion on my face, I'm dead serious.

He shakes his head and he looks like he wants to say more but when he glances down at his phone his face tells me the phone call is stopping him from continuing.

He looks up at me, his eyes pleading for understanding before he looks back down at his phone.

I simply blink back at him, waiting for what he's going to do or say next. Maybe I was wrong and he was going to tell me that he wasn't pushing me away, he wasn't going to treat me like shit anymore.

But I guess whoever is on the phone is more important to him right now because the next thing I know he's answering the phone and stepping out of the room.

I hate that little burst of dissapointed that that shouldn't have been there in the first place. He's been a disappointment far too many times for it to effect me anymore, but it still does.

I guess if a phone call was more important than me, then it was time I took a step back and recognized my worth.

It was definitely more than some phone call.

𓆩❤︎𓆪

Was this chapter too dragged out? I kinda feel like it was. I was going to break it into two but like I didn't want to leave y'all hanging.

PLEASE REMEMBER:
The same rules that go for fictional men DO NOT go for men irl.

I love the things dominant, dark Alessio does but that's only bc he's a fictional character.

Please don't go looking for the toxic types of men that are written in books irl. It won't end well.

-

And if a man ever tells you how to dress drop him like the sack of shit he is.

Unless it's your dad in that case just do what I do and hide it until you get out of the house.
(For legal reasons that's a joke...)

No but seriously it's only bc my family is a lil too much. Like my grandmother calls me a whore when I'm in my room working out in shorts... ALONE

Don't even get me started on ripped jeans, that shit is a political view atp in my house. But do I still wear them? Yes 🙄

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

Desire Play ็”ฑ nina

ๆตชๆผซ

44.9K 680 27
It would be the best night of their lives and they didn't even know. --- "would you do anything for me to go with you?" Felix again nodded. "anyth...
17.7M 424K 65
๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ. ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ง๐š๐ข๐ฏ๐ž. ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐จ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ค๐ž๐ฒ ๐ญ...
12.1M 319K 47
Alessandro Galanti, a mafia boss who has his eye set on Aria Stone. And he'll stop at nothing until she is his.
37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...