fics & requests // sam and co...

By golbrocklovely

these are short stories/one shots that I get asked to make on tumblr. YOU CAN REQUEST ONE TOO IF YOU WANT :) More

if we ever meet again // c.b.
backstabber // c.b. (gang/mafia AU)
moment // c.b.
let's be honest // c.b.
when i look at the stars // c.b.
just so you know // c.b.
nothing at all // c.b.
not in my world // c.b. (vampire AU)
scars // c.b.
pop - up // c.b.
frat boy // c.b.
college!Colby headcannon
colby x tomboy!gf headcannon
home // c.b. (blurb)
cake tasting // c.b.
carnival ride // s.g.
never needed // c.b.
meeting colby's parents headcannon
eye for an eye // s.g.
meant to be forever // c.b.
your first kiss (ever) with colby headcannon
the ghost with the most // s.g.
not so alone // c.b.
smile for me // s.g.
all i could wish for // c.b.
we went mad // s.g. & c.b.
mistletoe // c.b.
alone together // c.b. (blurb)
fallen angel // s.g. (blurb)
poltergeist // c.b. (blurb)
the monster // s.g. (blurb)
the phantom // c.b. (blurb)
dating colby headcannon
a witching hour // s.g. (vampire AU)
hunger // c.b. (vampire AU)
the monster // s.g. (pt 2) (blurb)
the phantom // c.b. (pt 2) (blurb)
candid // c.b.

tattoo smile // c.b.

315 9 0
By golbrocklovely

prompt: one drunk night, you ask colby if you can color in his tattoos. he says yes. cuteness ensues. || (non-gender specific) reader x colby

POV: First person, Y/N, gender neutral

trigger warning: the absolute fluffest, maybe cursing??? but probs not, also a lot of soft touches

word count: 1511

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Can I color in your tattoos?"

It was a simple question, one that slipped from your lips before you had even fully formed the thought. Hanging out with Sam, Colby, and Kat all night had been super fun. Kat wanted to have a wine night, and all of you were down to drink and just chill in the Trap House. You guys had drank enough to be tipsy, for the night to feel hazy. Colby was wearing his infamous black tank top, showing off all of his tattoos, some newer than others. You stared at them all night, commenting occasionally on them.

You noticed that none of them really had any color to them, aside from shading and some white detailing. When you were a kid, you remembered giving your friends gel pen tattoos, and how fun it was to color those tattoos in later with markers or the pens themselves. So now, glancing down at Colby's arm, all you could think about was coloring him in like a coloring book.

Colby stopped his conversation with Sam, gazing over at you confused. "What did you say?"

A heat rushed over your face, embarrassed by having to repeat your words. "I said... could I... color in your tattoos?"

"With what?" Colby asked calmly.

"Um... I don't..." You stuttered, unable to finish your sentence.

"Sam has some markers upstairs in his room!" Kat exclaimed brightly.

Sam nodded. "Yeah, I used them for a video one time. They've been sitting there in my drawer since."

"I'll go get them." Kat beamed, rushing out of her seat with her wine glass still in hand.

You stared wide-eyed at the floor, unable to pick your head up. Why were you so embarrassed? Maybe it was the fact you didn't mean to say that to Colby. Maybe it was the fact that now you would have to be super close to him to do the coloring, and on top of it, you would have to touch him. Or it could be the fact that he hasn't even said yes to this happening and all you could think is how weird he thinks you are.

Kat came back down the stairs, smacking the pack of markers on the counter and sliding them over to you. The Crayola markers looked up at you, the yellow box making your heartbeat pick up.

What the hell was in this wine?

"Have fun." Kat winked, whispering into your ear.

Damn her for knowing about your crush on Colby, and damn her for knowing about Sam's markers.

And fuck Sam for having markers.

Colby hadn't stopped looking at you, or at least having his head in your direction; you hadn't met his eyes yet, still uncomfortable about this whole ordeal. He cleared his throat, causing you to finally look up at him.

He smiled sweetly, his dimples appearing and making your heart race. He lightly placing his arm in front of you, turning back to Sam and continuing where they had left off.

You quickly reached into the box and pulled out a blue marker. You grabbed his forearm softly, and began to trace his water droplet wrist tattoo. You went slow at first, going over each line with blue. You didn't want to color this one in, deciding only to outline. Colby flicked his wrist inward, making you almost mess up the tracing.

"Keep your hand down." You mumbled towards him, lightly holding his hand down with yours.

Holding Colby's hand, you felt the blush come back to your face. His palm was soft, his fingertips being a little callus; probably from all the years of being in band and exploring. His skin was warm, warmer than yours; making your skin feel hot.

You moved down to his next tattoo: the two skulls.

That one was one of your favorites. His friendship with Sam was always something you were a fan of, especially now that you were close to both of them. This tattoo representing both being together through life and death almost made you want to cry from the sheer sweetness of it.

The stars had to be yellow, so you took that marker from the box and did them quickly. You pulled out the black and outlined the skulls, deciding that they would look better in grey than black. You took the grey marker out.

Kat laughed suddenly. "Why are you drinking your wine like that?

You gazed up at Colby; his left hand was gripping his wine glass uncomfortably. You snorted when his eyes made contact with yours. You dropped the marker and it slowly rolled over to Colby.

"I wanted a drink but she's coloring my arm still!" He shouted jokingly, matching Kat's loud laugh.

"If you wanted to drink, you could have told me to stop for a second." You replied.

He bit his lip, turning to you. "Okay... I need a drink."

You let go of his arm, allowing him to take his wine glass correctly and take a big swig from it. He then placed his glass on the counter, followed by his arm.

Your eyes met for a moment, and he smirked, handing the grey marker to you. Your fingers brushed each other's as you slid it from him. You looked away, unable to help the butterflies that flew in your stomach.

Where were you again?

Right. Grey marker. You filled in the skulls, feeling Colby's arm flex under your hand as he laughed at something Sam said.

"What should I color the wings?" You muttered out loud.

Colby leaned into you. "What did you say?"

"I don't know what to color the wings." You stated.

Colby gazed over the markers. "Um... pink."

"Pink?" You questioned.

"Yeah. Do pink." He repeated, giving you a soft smile.

You returned the smile, going into the box and grabbing pink. You lightly went over the wings, Colby now watching you color his arm. When you looked up at him, you realized how close to your face he was. You gazed away quickly, not needing him to see you blush for a third time. After you finished the wings, Colby dragged his arm away slowly until you nodded. He picked up his wine glass again and drank the rest quickly.

He stretched out his arm, shaking it a bit.

You cocked your head to the side. "Is your arm cramping?"

"Yeah, it's just because it's at an odd angle. It's fine." Colby admitted.

You shook your head. "No, I'll get closer."

Shimmying your chair close to Colby, you placed his arm in your lap. You took the red marker and colored in his heart tattoo. Colby's hand lightly cupped the side of your thigh, running his thumb back and forth over your skin slowly. You prayed he couldn't feel the goosebumps he was causing. After finishing the heart, you colored the scythe's handle in with brown, choosing to leave the blade colorless. You went back down to the heart and filled in the lock and chain with grey. Then to finish it off, you did a gradient of red, orange, and yellow in the flame.

"Your tattoos on the back of your arm... I'm gonna leave out." You mentioned.

"Why?" He inquired, raising an eyebrow.

"First off, I can't really fill them in since one's shattered glass and the other is a black wolf. Second, if I do them, you won't be able to see if you got all of the marker off when you shower." You informed him.

Colby sat there, staring into space, contemplating your words. Finally, he spoke, "Thank God you're smart."

You giggled. "Exactly."

He gave your thigh a little squeeze, squinting his eyes at you playfully. You felt your heart jolt at his expression, taking a ragged breath inward.

The last tattoo you colored: the hourglass. You colored one side in yellow, and the other side in purple, two complementary colors.

You grabbed the black marker and decided to draw one final tattoo at the curve of his shoulder. Two little dots for eyes, and a half circle.

Colby peeked down at your creation, humming. "Cute. Just like you."

"I'm all done." You responded, ignoring his words.

He twisted his arm around, bringing his forearm close to him so he could take in your coloring.

"Honestly, this is so dope. Thanks, Y/N." Colby marveled.

You lowered your head bashfully. "No problem."

"What do I owe you?" He joked.

"Uh... draw something on me." You grinned.

Colby winced. "Oh no, you don't want that."

"Why?" You argued.

"I suck at drawing. Ask Sam." He explained.

You chuckled. "It doesn't have to be big or crazy. Just do something simple."

He thought for a second, scrunching up his face. Then he relaxed, grabbing the black marker you had in your hand. He took your other hand in his, and lightly drew a smile, matching the one on his shoulder.

Then he brought your hand to his lips and kissed your knuckle softly.

"There." Colby whispered, his eyes meeting yours again.

And the butterflies came back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 1K 35
a collection of imagines and oneshots from my tumblr, starryevermore.
711 7 26
**COMPLETED STORY** i have opened christmas requests as a holiday give away on my tumblr for anyone that would like one. there is a link in my bio or...
49.7K 704 8
Part 1-Sam and Colby one shots and a couple short stories, mostly ones of Colby protecting/saving/being concerned about Sam. Because we all need a li...
321K 2.5K 49
Imagines of Trap house but mostly Colby Enjoy :)