Returning Home

Par Ello211

Stiles Stilinski was kidnapped 3 years ago. He was taken as Stiles and returned as Thomas, a leader. Since he... Plus

Disclaimer
ZERO - prologue
ONE - FBI?
TWO - Return
THREE - "-ils. Stiles. STILES"
FIVE - one of a kind duo
SIX - new girl?
SEVEN - Stay the shuck away from my hair
EIGHT - the deal
NINE - i love u
TEN - who are you
ELEVEN - You're lucky...
TWELVE - We have to try
THIRTEEN - Thomas Stilinski
FOURTEEN - the window
FIFTEEN - RUN!
SIXTEEN - MO-Lia!
SEVENTEEN - ... you will be fine
A/N
EIGHTEEN - Ma'am

FOUR - nosy wolves

8.9K 181 32
Par Ello211

3rd POV

Newt. Flare. Stabbed in the chest.

"No", Thomas said to himself, shaking his head. He couldn't think like that now. She wasn't there to help.

Chuck. Gunshot wound. Jumped in the way and took a bullet for you.

Thomas parked the jeep near his house and jumped out quickly. 

Alby. Greivers. Creators wanted to challenge and push us to escape. Last words were for you to get the Gladers out.

He started at a jog and quickly sped up. He was sprinting through the woods and the years in the neighborhood and his time at WCKD led to a visual map of the place basically imprinted into his mind. He couldn't get lost.

Teresa. Collapsed Building. Pushed you and Lia into the berg only to have it collapse below her.

"Almost there", he told himself as he ran. He was nearly there, just a little further.

All those deaths but there are so many more alive because of them, a voice spoke directly into his mind. Thomas immediately stopped running. 

Lia? he asked in disbelief.

I'm here Tom. Thomas couldn't stop the grin plastered onto his face but realization dawned on him.

Why are so early? You should be working and I don't want you to overwork or get sidetracked because of m-

Thomas, she interrupted quickly. Minho left as the last one a few days ago and I'm on my way to you now. You don't know how much I missed you.

I missed you too, Thomas said with a soft smile. He began jogging again. I missed you so much, it's like a piece is missing and when you get here I don't plan on letting you go again, not even for shucking second.

Tom. You don't know how cheesy that sounded but I agree with you 100%. I'll be arriving later today and I was planning on dropping by the school to register and all that. I was also given a lot of money as a thanks from the FBI so we can do whatever we want after school. 

You don't know how happy I am. Thomas reached the school and walked in. He walked to his locker, ignoring everything around him. He thought for a second before telling her to find him at the field during his gym period. I can introduce you to Coach. I also found Chuck's family.

Far away, in a car headed directly towards Beacon Hills high school, Amelia froze. Her eyes glassed over. She couldn't believe it. She had a scar from trying to save Chuck. She blamed herself for not trying more even if she shouldn't. Chuck was... he was Chuck. An innocent boy with floppy brown hair and a smile that lit up an entire room. How couldn't she blame herself?

I... I really want to meet them, she declared through the mind link. Even if she couldn't save him, she wanted to make him proud and tell his family what an incredible boy he had been. Brave and kind even in the worst scenarios possible.

You will, Thomas responded. Lia, I'll see you soon but the pack was calling me earlier. 

Okay, see you soon Tommy. 

Amelia shut down the link excited and exhausted at the same time. She looked out the window, watching the trees pass. I can't wait Tom.

----------------

Thomas froze. He reached for the necklace he wore as a bracelet. I'm sorry.

Just as Amelia blames herself for Chuck's death, he blames himself for Newt's. He should've waited or held him off for just a minute. Brenda had been so close.

"Stiles?" Brown eyes met green.

"Hey Lydia," he said with a nod of his head. "What's up?"

"Uh, nothing," the strawberry blond responded. "You just seemed out of it. You good?"

"Y-yeah. Just someone important to me is coming today and I'm excited."

"Really?!?" her voice cracked in surprise. She had no clue of who would be coming or that he knew anyone outside of the pack. He had been accepting of Liam, Malia, and Kira while Isaac was off in France doing who knows what. Who was coming? "Wow, do I get to meet them?"

"Uh, yeah, sure. I want to help her get comfortable first before introducing her to the pack."

"Oh." Lydia didn't know what to say. She thought Stiles was still in love with her and now she hears about some girl coming and he's helping her? 

How should I feel?  she thought.

She suddenly realized, "Wait does she know about the supernatural?"

"Yeah and I actually told her about you before she came. She knew about the supernatural beforehand and I wanted to know if she knew anything else but nope. Dead end. We know the same kinds of supernatural," he lied. He made it casual and shrugged his shoulders as he spoke. He made sure to keep his heartbeat steady all throughout the conversation. He knew Scott was around the corner and listening as soon as he mentioned the pack.

"Great," Lydia said with false enthusiasm. The pair stood in awkward silence which Stiles broke by clearing his throat.

"I'm gonna go to class," he waves as he walks away backwards. "See ya around."

-

"That was awkward."

"Scott!" Lydia exclaimed trying to hit the alpha with her binder before hitting her head against the lockers. "I know it was. I thought he was in love with me and know I hear about a random girl."

"I know," Scott says with his arms crossed and a frown on his face. "I didn't hear anything about a girl coming."

"Well we can't really do anything. I'll see you later Scott."

Scott nodded before walking away. His brother was distant, but was it sudden or has it been happening for a while now? He'd heard Stiles' heartbeat and it head been steady, and he'd been casual about the whole thing. Was he hiding her or was it just that he didn't want to bring it up? If that's true, what else was there that he didn't know.

Scott could remember the moment Stiles went missing. He was frantic, searching for any remains of his scent but it had just vanished into thin air. 

The pack had gone out and nobody could find anything. They'd been desperate for a few months but then they gave up. There wasn't anything they could do so they moved on. Deaton was relied on more and they had to take down the supernatural that found their way to Beacon Hills.

After a year they would grieve on the anniversary of his disappearances, just hoping for the spastic boy to come back. Now that he was, they continued on like nothing changed, hoping it nothing did.

That would happen right? He's still defenseless Stiles so the has to be.

Scott quickly shook his head. He can't think like that. It's Stiles and he's back. Keep going. For Allison. 

[Allison died but not by Stiles/Void but rather something went wrong with a supernatural enemy/attack.]

No, he reprimanded himself. For the pack and Kira.

----------------

Classes went by and Thomas' leg was bouncing up and down, just waiting for the bell to ring. Amelia would be there next period and he wanted to talk to Coach before she got there. During one of the many talks with Coach, he'd gone into detail of how she had been by his side through practically everything and he was there for her. 

Instead of poking fun at the two, Coach had become a large supporter of the duo, especially after learning about their dynamic. The two completely understood the other and didn't need to change anything about themselves. They just... understood. They were there for the other whether they need or wanted it or not.

As soon as the bell rang, he sprung up and grabbed his bag. He didn't even notice the surprised look of his 'brother' or the one from the puppy beta in the hallway. The two met up and went to get changed, whispering about the human only for him to walk right past them and directly into Coach's office.

"Stilinski!" Coach bellowed. He welcomed the student into the seat across from his desk and put down the papers he was looking at. They were indeed plays that involved the boy across from him. With his 'skills' on the team he needed to utilise them to the best of his ability to win. "What can I do for you?"

"She's coming," Thomas rushed out. He fixed his clothes from rushing and ran a hand through his hair nervously.

"Who-wait.." Coach paused trying to come up with a nickname. "Dang it, remind me to come up with a nickname later. You mean Mia's coming?"

"Yeah!" Thomas rushed again but straightened up before mention, "But don't call her Little Mia. Newt called her that and... you know what happened."

"Ahh, Newtie boy. Mama Noot. Salamander. When is she coming?"

Thomas paused before getting up and pacing. "During gym. I told her I was going to introduce her to you and she was the one who told me to open up to someone. Also I know your a supporter of us and nobody besides you knows who she is. God, should I have told the pack. No, probably not they would have asked too many questions. SHUCK! I forgot that I told her I was gonna introduce her to Chuck's family. She was so close with him and blames herself for him. Could we talk in here or something when she comes. I don't wanna push her in front of-"

[Thomas had told the coach about the pack and Supernatural since he'd been accepting about the Trials.]

"STILINSKI" Coach bellowed cutting off the boys rant. He couldn't help but chuckle at the boy. Even though he was Thomas, there would be occasional moments where he would practically scream Stiles.

"Sorry Coach."

"Don't worry about it. Let her know to meet us on the field and you know what to do with the mind thingy. I'll get the players ready and meet you in the office, don't worry about changing either. You'll be too busy showing the new student around to waste time changing at the end of class."

Thomas laughed at the Coach's wink, "Sure can do Coach. I'll be out in a second."

"Attaaa boy. Go get your girl! Now, I gotta get those girls out there and teach em the plays for the game coming up. Come out when your done."

Thomas nodded before grabbing his phone and pretending to call her. He didn't talk but moved his mouth to pretend to be talking. He never knew when someone was listening.

-  -

Unfortunately for him, some nosy werewolves were right outside listening to the entire conversation.

"McCall, Bundar! Even Greenburg was faster than you come on or are you gonna continue eavesdropping?" Coach Finstock called out, simultaneously making fun of two students while calling two out.

"Coming," the two called out while rushing to join the group while a certain brunette couldn't wait to see his girlfriend and best friend. She was only a few minutes out and would be getting a pass before coming out to the field.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3.9K 30 17
Bella or "Ella" for short gets abused by her father, what happens when they move to Beacon Hills? Will the supernatural town be just what she needs t...
120K 3.8K 95
𝐖𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 Riley Winters thought nothing good would come...
121K 2.6K 20
This is a cross between Teen Wolf and The Maze Runner!! What happens when the FBI come to the Safe Haven? Claiming to want to save the Gladers and Sc...
82.5K 1.8K 18
Barbra McCall is Scott's twin sister who was abducted when she was 11. Stiles Stilinski was kidnapped when he was 13. He was young for his grade. Sco...