Sweet Tooth [Ushijima x Reade...

By kawakissy

What happens when you are the only who knows that the world-famous, strict, stoic Ushijima Wakatoshi has a we... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72: The Finale
73: Epilogue
Special Bonus Chapter: The Beach
Bonus Chapter: Wedding

50

13.4K 540 578
By kawakissy

Warning: * kind of NSFW* at the end

(FYI  english not my first lang so I forgot the diff between muffin and cupcake lmaooo)

Somewhere near the stadium

"You want a win?" Ushijima glared.

"I guess thats our issue is..." Thain spoke.

"We are your issue we get it." Ushijima smirked. Thain got annoyed a little, but he equally was in the teasing mode.

"I heard your girlfriend is the daughter of the infamous....." Thain tried to speak. But Ushijima cut him off.

"Is it your country's hobby to dig up someone's past to get a win. Manipulation, mind tricks. I'm thinking you guys lack actual skills. " Ushijima smirked. Thain was irked.

"Well, that's our technique." Thain rolled his eyes.

"Your life was boring so we decided to pick on your woman." Thain continues.

"That's not technique. Its plain desperation." Ushijima chuckled, demeaning Thain.

"Keep talking and see what happens to your little soulful of a girlfriend." Thain warned. 

"You know we don't mind playing dirty." Thain reaffirmed. 

"Your desperation is funny..." Ushijima spoke.

" y/n can take care of herself..." Ushijima spoke. He tried to sound as confident as he can, but inside he worried about y/n.

" I suggest you worry about your own team." Finally, Ushijima spoke and tried to leave. 

"She is quite an item, your one..." Thain made an effort to irk Ushijima. He almost succeeded. 

Ushijima got his hands into a fist. He glared into Thain's soul. Even Thain took a step back.

He breathed out...

"Try to find a woman of your level...but I believe that is impossible because no woman can go lower as you..." Ushijima spoke.

Thain kept standing, contemplating on those sentences.

"Move." Ushijima coldly spoke. To his own surprise, Thain obeyed.

With that, Ushijima left. 

xxxxxxx

Now

They were right. It was a blood bath. 

Although both teams were scoring points, everyone in the stadium was terrified of Japan.

So that is formation -1!

I saw someone playing so offensively. Each hit felt like they were breaking the sound barrier. 

Each player played differently than expected.

Kageyama played less calculatingly, Yaku blocks were more calculative than defensive. Hinata would play mind tricks with the middle blockers. Bokuto didn't smile as he scored a point.  Suna stayed near the edges to get blocks while Aran, who was supposed to be a spiker, blocked the middle. Everyone was confused. This is not how Japan was expected to play.

Ushijima rotated his neck. His evil grin made me skip my breathing. He sucked on his fingers. The hits were so harsh, and his fingers had blisters on their own. But he didn't seem to be bothered. 

I was breathing heavily. 

The commentators also got lost when they saw how Zeldians were struggling to receive. Japan was playing dirtier than I thought. 

There were some shots where Japan scored a point, and Hinata or Yaku would tease the Zeldians.

Zeldians won the first set, and Japan won the second. But it felt like Japan was getting angrier every minute. Especially Ushijima. He was in a different high what he did to me today. I never imagined it would come to this.

My heart was beating faster for him. 

As I watched him play, the infatuation was a different kind of tension. 

But I couldn't stop what happened a few hours ago. My heart raced. 

A whistle blew. A Zeldian was injured. 

Ushijima was hitting directly on the players face giving them no time to receive to hit back. All they cared about was stopping Ushijima's tempo.

Hinata ran so fast to receive that gave Ushijima ample time to get his energy back to break the sounder barrier with every hit. 

 "Japan looks like they are possessed by the volleyball devils. Such sheer force..." a commentator commented.

The stadium was going crazy. Zeldian audience were cursing Japan. But it did not affect. Japan audience sang in unison. Ushijima was smirking. He stretched after every hit.

There was a break due to the Zeldian injury. So the boys went to get changed as they were sweating like crazy.

Ushijima entered with a sleeveless shirt. His biceps shown. Girls were swooning around me.

They screamed and cheered. I saw many fangirls for him. I didn't mind cause I knew he was much more of crafted muscular perfection.

After the break...I felt something between my breast. I couldn't breathe. Every time I saw his veiny arms and hands. I'm taken back to what happened a few hours ago.

"y/n your dress button is undone..." Tiph smiled. 

"Oh shit yeah.. sorry thank you.." My heart skipped. 

Fuck you, Ushijima...wait for no...I mean...

xxxxx

Flashback

The boys left for the bus for the stadium for warming up. I stayed back to clean up and later join to see the match for 3 hours until the match. 

I suddenly got a text.

"I need two calorie blasts before the match. Is that okay if we meet an hour before the match?" Ushijima texted. My mind was confused.

How am I supposed to bake now? I was supposed to leave. 

I tried to type no, but my hand automatically obeyed his commands.

"Yes, Ill see you then.." I texted back. He texted Okay.

 I quickly ran to the kitchen. The muffins took an hour and a half. I texted others to go on without me and that I'll join them later.

Wtf? I'm supposed to be his nutritionist wtf.

I thought to myself as the oven bell rang. I shook my head. And just trusted Ushijima. His request was out of the blue. It could be for a reason.

I quickly packed the muffins. And hid the package under my large bag. 

I quickly take a cab. 45 mins until the match now.

I texted him.

" I am here. "

"Okay, meet me near back door of our locker room." Ushijima replied. 

I went behind the backdoor.

I knocked. Nobody answered. 

I opened the door. Nobody was there.

"Ushijima?" I called out.

He suddenly appeared. His shirt was unbuttoned under his jacket. He looked like he was changing to his official uniform. 

I was red. 

"You're here. Good." he spoke stoically. 

I offered the box. 

He left his uniform shirt and took the box. he sat down and leaned towards the locker behind him.

I could see his abs.

I was blushing.

He caught me looking at his body. As our eyes met, I turned away. Screaming inside. 

"Sit beside me..." He said. His growling voice made me weak already. I hugged my bad and shyly sat beside him. 

He kept the box beside him. His eyes sided towards me. I go a little back. My back arched at his sight. 

He took my back away from me as he stood up. He towered above me.

Slowly his hands reached around my hips. He lifted me to stand on the bench. My heart dropped.

"I am not good at taking things slow." He leaned towards me. 

"Ushijima I-....." I tried to say.

His lips crashed onto mine. He kissed me as he was hungry for my lips for ages. 

I couldn't help but kiss him back. He lifted my dress skirt and fondled my butt. Then, he quickly made me wrap my thighs around his waist. 

I was kissing him so hard and hungry. He took off the hair clip that was holding my bun. My hair fell onto his face. He hungrily pushed my hair and kissed me more. 

His hands reached my breast. I panicked. My back is almost arched. As my neck went backwards, he kissed my neck. I moaned a little.

"I am going to lock the door." Ushijima breathed heavily. 

"Don't stop kissing me..." he commanded regardless, a little frustrated when I paused. I nodded subconsciously. 

I was still hugging him and my thighs around his waist. He walked easily and locked the door. I heard the click. As we both realised we were safe. Our hunger grew. 

He rubbed the tips of his fingers around my sweet breast spots covered by my bra. He kissed the top of my breast, leaving bite marks. My thighs quivered. 

I tried to take off my bra, but he stopped me.

"Not here." He breathed heavy. But kept fondling on the breast spots that made me weak. 

His tongue hovered between my breast, and slowly he sat me down. He unbuttoned my dress slowly. His kisses went from my breast to my stomach and then to my inner things. Every action made me moan. I swear we could just do it now, but...

I was too shy to ask for it.

"Wakatoshi please..." I finally gave in. I called in by his first name.

"Took you long enough..." he smirked. I never saw him smirk like that.

"But not today y/n...I am patient when it comes to you. Desserts are for the last." Ushijima came up to my face. He rubbed the whipped cream of the muffin on my lips and licked off my lips.

I was breathing heavy. 

He later gave me soft kisses as he buttoned my shirt back and adjusted my bra. Lastly giving me a forehead kiss. 

He made me sit on his lap and tied my bun back.

I turned my back, my eyes glimmer with love.

"I love you," I said. Finally, my heart couldn't do it anymore.

Ushijima chuckled.

My face dropped a little, wondering what's so funny.

"I know.." he simply said. 

After he tied my hair, he softly placed kisses on my neck.

"But I'll bleed for you y/n..." He said.

I was confused. "what does that even mean.." I ask, still muffling with little pleasure with his soft kisses.

 He softly turned my body, and now I was sitting on his thighs as my thighs widened, softly wrapped on his.

"It means, I love you more...". He completes it. 

:) 

LOL OK: just in case u cannot see the cover photo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 76.6K 74
After losing touch with your friends from high school you try to make new connections through the internet. That's how you stumble on a youth who is...
13.4K 252 31
We're different, unalike, opposite but yet we understand, love, agree, and hope as one. Love is undescribable, ununderstandable, unpredictable but it...
1M 40.5K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
391K 9.8K 30
Here you are!! (L/N) (Y/N)... well what can be said, you're the typical girl, like any other girl...ok maybe not! you may look normal on the outside...