š—¦š—˜š—«š—œš—”š—š š—¬š—¢š—Ø | š˜€š˜‚š—»ļæ½...

By sunarinsdildo

"š—Ÿš—˜š— š— š—˜ š——š—œš—–š—ž š—¬š—¢š—Ø š——š—¢š—Ŗš—” š—£š—„š—œš—”š—–š—˜š—¦š—¦ š—œ š—£š—„š—¢š— š—œš—¦š—˜ š—¬š—¢š—Ø'š—Ÿš—Ÿ š—™š—˜š—˜š—Ÿ š—•š—˜š—§š—§š—˜š—„" | ... More

š—½š—²š—暝˜€š—¼š—»š—®š—¹ š—³š—®š˜ƒš—¼š—暝—¶š˜š—²
š˜‚š—»š—Æš—¼š˜š—µš—²š—暝—²š—±
š—®š—»š—¼š˜š—µš—²š—æ š˜€š—µš—¼š˜„
š˜š˜„š—¼ š˜„š—²š—²š—øš˜€
š—»š—²š˜„ š˜€š—²š˜…
š—Æš—暝—¼š—øš—² š—Æš—¶š˜š—°š—µ š—³š—¼š—暝—“š—¶š˜ƒš—²š˜€
š—°š˜‚š—暝—¶š—¼š˜€š—¶š˜š˜† š—®š—»š—± š—® š—¹š—¶š˜š˜š—¹š—² š—³š˜‚š—»
š—¶š˜ š—ŗš—®š˜š˜š—²š—暝˜€ š—Æš—²š—°š—®š˜‚š˜€š—²..
š—¹š—¼š˜‚š—± š˜€š—¶š—¹š—²š—»š—°š—²
š—Æš—®š˜š—µš—暝—¼š—¼š—ŗ...
š—®š—»š—»š—¼š˜†š—®š—»š—°š—².
š˜š—µš—² š—½š—®š˜€š˜ š—³š—¹š—®š˜€š—µš—²š˜€ š—Æš—®š—°š—ø
š—ŗš—² š—®š—»š—± š—¹š—®š—¹š—®
š—²š—¶š—“š—µš˜ š—½š—ŗ.
š˜š—µš—² š—¹š—¶š˜š˜š—¹š—² š—Æš—¼š˜† š—®š˜ š˜š—µš—² š—½š—®š—暝—ø
š—µš—¼š˜ š—½š—²š—¼š—½š—¹š—² š—®š—暝—² š—®š—¹š˜„š—®š˜†š˜€ š—¹š—®š˜€š˜
š˜€š˜‚š—»š—®š˜€...š˜€š—²š—°š—暝—²š˜...?
š˜š—µš—² š—²š—±š—“š—² š—¼š—³ š˜š—²š—®š—暝˜€
š—¹š—¶š˜š˜š—¹š—² š—»š—®š˜š˜€š˜‚
š—³š—®š—ŗš—¶š—¹š˜† š˜š—®š—¹š—ø
š—°š—¼š—¹š—± š—µš—²š—®š—暝˜š—²š—± š—Æš—®š˜€š˜š—®š—暝—±
š˜€š—½š—²š—°š—¶š—®š—¹ š˜€š—¼š—ŗš—²š—¼š—»š—². š˜š—¶š—ŗš—² š˜š—¼ š—½š—®š—暝˜š˜†
š˜š—µš—暝—¼š˜„š—¶š—»š—“ š—µš—®š—»š—±š˜€
š—®š—³š˜š—²š—æ š—ŗš—®š˜š—µ
š—¶š—ŗ š—® š—³š—¶š—暝˜€š˜ š˜†š—²š—®š—æ š˜š—¼š—¼
š—µš—²š˜€ š—µš—²š—暝—²
š—·š˜‚š˜€š˜ š—®š—»š—¼š˜š—µš—²š—æ š—±š—®š˜†
š—øš˜‚š—暝—¼š—¼š˜€ š—®š—½š—¼š—¹š—“š˜†, š—ŗš˜† š˜š—µš—¼š˜‚š—“š—µš˜š˜€

š—Æš—¶š—¹š—¹š˜€ š—Æš—¶š—¹š—¹š˜€ š—Æš—¶š—¹š—¹š˜€

12.4K 280 348
By sunarinsdildo

┏━━━━° 赤い糸 °━━━━┓
-ˋˏ [ '*•.¸ Chapter 5 ¸.•*' ] ˎˊ-
┗━━━━° 赤い糸 °━━━━┛

╰┈➤ my eyes widened a little and i turned to face him.

"what do you mean?" i tilted my head in confusing. i looked to the sky turning my hand and put my finger to my lips. i thought about it for a while. "where could you have found me?" i kept thinking. "oh right" i hit my palm with the bottom of my hand and looked surprised a little "you found my instagram"

"wait what?" he said confused as well.

"huh? you've got me confused" i laughed a little

"same here, never mind, just forget about it" he left. i left as well and went to class. it was a close call. i do wonder what he means though.

• • •

"class dismissed" my professor said. i stood up and started packing my stuff, after i got my stuff all packed and walked out of the classroom. i called nana to see if she needed help today, she said that lala and mizuki are there to help. i sighed and went to a close by cafe.

i sat down at the counter connected to the window and pulled my laptop out. i started to do homework in peace. i ordered some coffee for myself and a donut.

"hey" someone said. i looked over to see...i don't know who. i took my glasses off and rubbed my eyes. my vision got worse and wouldn't focus. i grabbed their face and pulled me and there's close enough.

"oh hey suna" i let go of him and put my glasses on. i rubbed my templates and grab some of my coffee.

"h-hey" he said and ordered some drinks for him. "what are you doing here?" he has asked

"just studying" i said "there's a test coming up" i coughed a little. "i think my allergies are kicking in"

"no i understand, same here, my allergies are getting worse and the twins keep dragging me out" he sneezed.

"y'know if you sneeze someone's talking about you" i laughed a little

"maybe the twins, they won't leave me alone and keep talking about me" he sneezed again. i laughed a little and continued to do school work. "do you want to go out tonight? i'm actually planning to go out and watch the ocean and stars tonight."

"i don't think i can, i have stuff to do tonight, i also have work" i sneezed, he laughed at my little sneeze and gave me a tissue. "thank you, i think asamis ranting about me again" he only laughed.

"maybe" he laughed "also, sorry about earlier today, i thought you looked like someone from this website"

"oh okay" i laughed. "also do you want to listen?"

"sure" he took my wireless earbud. i played the music and hummed to the song.

•••

after about 2 hours i stretched my shoulders and got up to walk around.

"oh shit, i'm late to practice" he said and started packing all his stuff. "i've gotta go" he told me.

"okay" i smiled "i actually have to go as well, i have a sh- something to do" i cut myself off quickly and packed my stuff as well. we left at the same time and i made my way to the train station like he did.

he went to the campus two stops before my stop and i went back to the apartment.

i got home and waited an hour and made some food, asami said she was going to have a little fun with her boyfriend at his house today so i had tonight all by myself.

'maybe the guy on the site will want today's private show' i thought.

•••

after about two hours i started my live, lots of people joined today. i smirked at the camera and started the show.

"hey" i said, just by saying one word i already got lots of compliments and coins. i started the show and did what i did and got it done with. after the show the guy who would always have personal private shows didn't request today.

•••

the past week went by and the guy on the stream site still hasn't requested a private show. i check the calendar and saw it was bills day. i sighed.

"y/n? can we talk?" asami said "please don't be mad when i tell you this"

"i won't" i sighed. i was already having a bad week.

"masashi asked me to move in with him since he was getting a new apartment. i was wondering if that would be okay? you can say no of course, i wanted to ask you because i care about you and love you a lot" she said, i listened to what she said and took a deep breath. i knew sooner or later this would happen.

"yea it's fine" i sighed without her, i have to get a job.

"thank you y/n" she smiled happily. i wanted her to be happy, and if this was going to make her be, then so be it. "i'm gonna start packing" she smiled and left the living room.

i went to my room and grabbed my big bag. i read the envelope with the bills on it.

rental bill: 70.5k¥
train card bill: 1k¥
insurance: 2.8k¥
cable: 23k¥

total: 110.4k¥

i wrote the amount on a piece of paper and then continued. i looked at the debt i owe for this month and sighed.

debt: 200k¥

then i looked at my tuition bill.

tuition: 500k¥

then i looked at nanas bakery building bill.

nanas bakery bill: 500k¥

i put the money out and put hem in envelopes. i put it in my bag and walked out of the apartment. i went to the train station and went to the bank. i paid for my bills and left. i looked at my bank account and saw how much i had left.

20,030k¥

i sighed and sniffled a little. i noticed suna and the twins were on the train right across from me. we made eye contact with each other and it was just awkward.

"h-hey" i said awkwardly.

"you were crying just now. why?" osamu asked eating food.

"nothing" i turned my phone off and looked outside.

"going through a break up?" atsumu said

"no idiot, ive never dated anyone before" i glared at him. i would want to tell them but i don't want them to have pity over me.

"we saw you were at the bank. must be bills huh?" osamu said. my eyes widened in shock.

"and so what if it is?" i glared at them.

"nothing wrong with that, i mean that's why me and my brother are roommates still" osamu shrugged his shoulders.

"mind talking to us? we won't laugh or feel pity" suna said. i saw no harm in that. when we got off on the same stop and went to the main road and walked to the apartments i started to talk. "so can you tell us now?" i only nodded.

"asami's moving out of the apartment and without her there i'm going to be lonely" i said, i lied half way, i was still scared to say anything about it. they understood and moved past it.

i kept think to myself on how i should get an extra job. i needed more money to afford food.

"y/n, you trying to take us out to dinner?" the twins begged. i really would if i could, but i cant.

"i don't know if i can... i have thinks to do today" i rubbed my nape. "i have to go to work, i need to make extra" i rubbed my nape.

"y/n how much money, do you spend a month for bills and then how much a week for food?" he pulled me aside while the twins fought.

"that's none of your concern" i pushed him away.

"tell me." he demanded. he was scary. i made my eyes teary and fake cried to get away from him. "you can't fake cry to get away from me."

he ended up following me back to my apartment. when i got home it felt alone. i went to asamis room to see she wasn't there. i sighed. i went upstairs to my room and laid on my bed. he followed me in my room and sat at my desk. he looked at my bed and all around me. i laid on my bed and looked at the ceiling while i thought of ways to get extra money.

he started to laugh out of no where. it kind of creeped me out. i sat up and looked at him and tilted my head.

"nice bed"

⇢♥︎⇠

☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 4.5K 63
š—™š—”š— š—¢š—Øš—¦ š—¦š—œš—”š—šš—˜š—„ š—”š—Ø š™”/š™£ š™§š™šš™˜š™šš™£š™©š™”š™® š™š™–š™Ø š™—š™šš™šš™£ š™š™–š™«š™žš™£š™œ š™«š™šš™§š™® š™¢š™®š™Øš™©š™šš™§š™žš™¤š™Ŗš™Ø š™˜š™¤š™£š™˜š™”š™Ŗš™Øš™žš™¤š™£š™Ø š™–š™—š™¤š™Ŗš™© š™...
127K 2K 69
š—–š—›š—˜š—˜š—„š—Ÿš—˜š—”š——š—˜š—„ š—”š—Ø š—¦š—§š—”š—„š—§š—˜š—— š—š—Øš—Ÿš—¬ šŸ® š—˜š—”š——š—˜š—— š—”š—Øš—šš—Øš—¦š—§ šŸÆšŸ­š—¦š—§ UNDER HEAVY GRAMMAR CHECKS! š™„š™£ š™¬š™š™žš™˜š™ š™®/š™£ š™žš™Ø š™©š™...
149K 3.2K 18
"š™’š™š™®'š™™ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™¤š™£š™”š™® š™˜š™–š™”š™” š™¢š™š š™¬š™š™šš™£ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ'š™§š™š š™š™žš™œš™?" "š™ƒš™ž, š™¬š™š™®'š™™ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™¤š™£š™”š™® š™˜š™–š™”š™” š™¢š™š š™¬š™š™šš™£ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ'š™§š™š š™š™žš™œš™...
114K 2.7K 47
"š—œ š—Ÿš—¢š—©š—˜ š—¬š—¢š—Ø" | |_____š—¶š—» š˜„š—µš—¶š—°š—µ š—® š—“š—¶š—暝—¹ š˜„š—µš—¼ š—¹š—¼š˜ƒš—²š—± š—® š—“š˜‚š˜† š—³š—¼š—æ š—®š—¹š—ŗš—¼š˜€š˜ š˜š˜„š—¼ š˜†š—²š—®š—暝˜€. š—µš—² š—µš—®š˜€ š—»š—¼ š—°š—¹š˜‚ļæ½...