๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—จ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—˜ | ๐—›๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฅ๐—ฌ ๏ฟฝ...

By stary_queen_546

"๐‘จ๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“, ๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐‘ท๐’๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“?" โ˜† ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ... More

๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—จ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—˜.
๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ฃ๐—›๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—ฃ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ'๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ| ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ก๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง ๐—œ๐—ง ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ ๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง ๐—ช๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ก๐—š.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ| ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ง๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—›๐—ข๐—š๐—ช๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—ฆ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ| ๐——๐—œ๐—”๐—š๐—ข๐—ก ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฌ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ| ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—›๐—”๐—ง.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ| ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก๐—ฆ ๐— ๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ| ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐— ๐—œ๐——๐—ก๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง ๐——๐—จ๐—˜๐—Ÿ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ| ๐—›๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ช๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก.

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ| ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—›๐—ข๐—š๐—ช๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—ฆ ๐—˜๐—ซ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ.

122 4 1
By stary_queen_546

———— °•° ☆ °•° ————

LYRA LET HER jaw drop to the floor as she stared at the place. There in front of her was the scarlet steam engine waiting next to a platform packed with people with a sign overhead that said "HOGWARTS EXPRESS, Eleven O'clock." Lyra smiled, her eyes sparkling as she looked at the place in awe; the only way to describe it was magical, like it wasn't meant to be real and was supposed to be happening inside her head but it was. Everything that was happening right now, was real. Smoke from the engine drifted over the heads of the chattering crowds, while cats of every colour strolled here and there between their legs– which made Lyra mentally reminded herself that she needed to let Aphordite out of her cage once on the train. Owls hooted to one another in a disgruntled sort of way over the babble and the scraping of heavy trunks.

Lyra was snapped back into reality when she felt a tap on her shoulder, making her turn around and face her grandparents who were also smiling at her.

"Well done kid." Jackson said. Lyra grinned back at him.

"Oh look," Alana spotted, "the Malfoys, I see them." Not far from them was the family of the three blondes. Lyra and her grandparents made their way over to them. Lyra smiled and waved at Draco, not suprised by his usual neat appearance of black robes and his hair gelled back. The boy returned her actions.

"All set Lucius?" Jackson asked once they reached them. Lucius nodded in response and shook hands with Jackson, Alana and Narcissa brought each other into a hug as always.

"Draco look after your cousin while in Hogwarts, do you understand? Nothing should happen to her." Lucius told Draco sternly, "I also want nothing but the best from you, don't ruin the family name."

"Of course father." Draco said back. Lyra bit down the urge to roll her eyes. As much as she appreciated it she didn't need a babysitter, she was than capable to handle and look after herself. However her slight annoyance disappeared once she was engulfed in a hug by her grandmother who made promise to write letters to her by the end of every week. Narcissa had hugged her as well, her kind smile present on her beautiful face and wished her and her son the best of luck. Lucius Malfoy only gave her nod and patted her on the shoulder which didn't suprise her at all, that was the most affection the man could give and ever gave her and Draco. Jackson ruffled up her hair and whispered in her ear to cause as much trouble as she could, which won't any issue to her. After all, she was a Black and Thorn combination.

"Well you two best get on the train." Said Narcissa. The two cousins nodded and waved before taking their stuff and heading over to the train. They found a compartment where two boys where sitted. Lyra blinked owlishly as she watched them practically jump at the sight of them, immediately rushing to take their luggage and helping to place them in the compartment.

"What the-?" Lyra questioned.

"Oh right, I forgot you don't know them yet. This is Vincent Crabbe and Gregory Goyle." Draco carelessly introduced as he took a seat. Though she was still confused Lyra decided to let it slide as she took a seat next to her cousin, Crabbe and Goyle took a seat across from them. The young Black would be lying if she said she didn't feel the slightest but uncomfortable, Crabbe and Goyle resmebled trolls with their huge physique and the fact that they haven't spoken a word until now. She figured that they must be the entourage Draco was bragging about before.

"Say I heard you got new pets." Draco stated, thankfully breaking the uncomfortable silence. Lyra grinned as nodded and went to take Aphrodite out of her cage. The kitten meowed adorably as Lyra brought her into her arms making the young Black coo. "Dragon meet Aphrodite."

The pale boy shot his cousin a smirk. "She's tiny."

"That's the whole point idiot." Lyra scoffed at him, rolling her eyes. She passed the kitten onto Draco who, without hesitation, took the animal, a small excited smile appearing as she curled up in his lap. Though Draco acted like some spoiled brat – which he is – he did have a soft spot for small animals, not matter how much he denied it. Lyra was the only one who knew, considering she was the only one he'd willingly open up to.

Lyra let herself smile at him, returning back to her seat next to Draco and allowing her head to lean on his shoulder. It was times like these where she enjoyed being Draco's cousin and it made a small part of her hope that they'd be in the same house when they arrived at Hogwarts.

———— °•° ☆ °•° ————

It had been some time since they left from the station and Lyra was now petting Aphrodite who was asleep on her lap while Draco played with her hair. "Did you hear about the first years aren't allowed brooms rule?" Draco asked, breaking the silence.

Lyra rolled her eyes playfully, turning to face her cousin who had now stopped playing with her hair, she bit down on her lip to prevent herself from laughing at the sour look on his face. "Yes I did Draco." Lyra answered casually.

"Well aren't you pissed about it?!" Frowned Draco.

Lyra shrugged her shoulders. "Of course I'm pissed about it Draco but what else can we do? It's not like we have a say in this." She answered.

Draco however, was not having it. "I can't believe father refused to buy me a broom! I would've easily sneaked it in, noone would've know."

"Oh really? Draco, don't you think it would've been a tiny bit suspicious being the only first year with a broom?" The young Black challenged with a raised eyebrow. Draco narrowed his eyes at her, hating that Lyra was right, but its not like he would ever admit it. He just continued to complain on and on about how ridiculous that rule was.

All Lyra could do was sigh in exasperation, shaking her head at her overdramatic cousin. But then again, it was how they rolled.

–––– °•° ☆ °•° –––––

"I'm heading off to find that trolley lady, I'm in need of a chocolate frog." Lyra said after putting Aphrodite back in her cage. Draco only waved his hands before continuing his conversation with Crabbe and Goyle.

Lyra let the compartment, tucking her hands into her hoodie pockets as she strolled through the train. She held in an eye roll as the kids in their compartments started noticing her, everyone squishing their faces against the window, staring at her in awe. However she didn't let that affect her though, Lyra continue to walk with her head held high, allowing her confidence to radiate everywhere. It didn't take long before she set her eyes on the trolley lady, grinning at the sight of all that candy she had but her grin faded as soon as she bumped into someone.

Looking up, her eyes landed on two red haired identical twins, both of them staring at her with wide eyes. Lyra blinked at them. "Uh hello?" She said cautiously.

"No way–" The twin on the left started.

"You can't possibly be–" The one on the right continued.

"Who we think you are." They finished together. Lyra left her lips twitch upwards, she found it fascinating and highly amusing how twins could finish each other's sentences, it made her want one as well.

"Depends. Who do you think I am?" Asked Lyra with a smirk which grew wider at the amused looks the twins were giving her. They grinned at her.

"Well we think you're Lyra Black." The left twins said.

"Well you thought correct there, Red."

The twin on the right shot her a wink. "The name's Fred Weasely and this is my brother George." Fred introduced with George shooting her a wave, "You aren't, perhaps, one of those prejudice purebloods are you?"

Lyra frowned at the skeptical looks on their faces. The girl found it highly disrespectful they way the purebloods treated the Weaselys, they were extremely nice and didn't deserve the treatment they were getting and the reason for it was completely ludicrous. Just because they aren't rich and Lyra found no problem in being a muggle-lover. "Don't worry about it, I'm not." Lyra said.

The twins' let their shoulders sag in relief. "So are you ready for your first year at Hogwarts? That is if it really is your first year." Fred asked.

"Oh I'm excited and yes, yes it is." Lyra answered with a fond smile. She was going to the place her parents called home for years, she was ecstatic.

"Yeah first year is always the best then you get used to place." George chuckled. "Well it was fun meeting you Lyra Black, but the two of us must be heading off. We hope to see you in our house." The twins gave a mocking bow.

"What house are you guys in anyways?"

"We're in the Gryffindor house of the brave and the bold." They said before heading off, disappearing in what Lyra guessed was their compartment. Lyra shook her head, smirking abit before heading off, once again going to search for the trolley lady who had left when she was conversing with the twins.

This time the trolley lady was infront of a compartment and Lyra let her jaw drop at the sight of her dumping everything that was there inside. First of all, whoever was inside must've had rich parents considering the fact of much that candy costed as one and second of all, they must've had a sweet tooth that suppressed even her own. The young Black groaned now having to go over and ask for some of the candy that they had, she hoped whoever was inside was kind enough to give her. Walking over she looked inside and found two boys sitted. One had messy raven hair, had glasses and wore clothes that were way too big for him while the other one had red hair and had a look of shock on his features as he stared at the candy that laid on their compartment floor. Lyra wondered if he was related to Fred and George.

Seeming to notice the unknown presence, their gazes moved over to the door and Harry heard Ron let out a short gasp. But he didn't blame him, his own eyes widened at the sight of the girl in front of him. Harry couldn't help but stare, for sure she was the most beautiful girl he's ever seen, none of the girls in his old muggle school could compare to her. Her long brown hair was tied into a messy ponytail which he found oddly attractive, her eyes were a beautiful mixture of grey and blue, her skin looked so smooth and the black clothing she had on only complimented it. If it wasn't for her petite figure, Harry wouldn't have been able to guess that she was eleven. He noticed how she seemed to be studying him as well which made his cheeks flare up.

"Hello there." The girl spoke, her voice was so soft. "Sorry to intrude but I was wondering if I could have some of your candy? You seemed to have bought everything before I could buy any."

Lyra was thankful that she was able to form words, the attention switch happened so fast she was taken back abit. She seemed to have zoned out abit because she was captivated by the eyes of the raven haired boy, they were a lovely shade of green; they sparkled like emeralds.

"O-Oh but um you could...er...join us." Lyra's eyes widened and Harry found himself regretting opening his mouth. It didn't help the fact that he was never good around girls, he was never taught how to act around them and was super awkward to be with. Lyra was shocked at the sudden invite clearly not expecting it because she didn't even know them but considering how badly she wanted food and the food on the floor was ultimately welcoming, she thought it wouldn't be such a bad idea. Besides, this was her chance of making new friends.

"Sure." She said, shocking both boys inside. It was clear they hadn't expected her to join them as well. Lyra went inside and sat herself beside the green-eyed boy. She turned to face him with a small smile. "I'm Lyra Black by the way, pleasure to meet you."

"I'm Harry, Harry Potter."

'It's him!' Lyra thought as she tried to mask her suprise. The Boy Who Lived, the one who had also been deemed a scar as a mark of that dreadful night in Godric's Hollow. She subconsciously let her eyes wonder to the said scar that was located on his forehead, it was lightning just like hers but the only difference was, hers was on her collarbone. Harry wasn't any better in masking his own suprise, after his name left his mouth it then clicked into his brain that that was the girl both Hagrid and Ron were telling him about. The one that survived the Killing Curse alongside with him on the night his parents died; The Girl Who Lived. His gaze lowered to her collarbone but he was met with the dark fabric of her hoodie that was covering the scar she had gained as well.

An awkward silence filled the room, the two famous children were just staring at eachother before Lyra turned away from him, her eyes shifting to Ron who was pretty much looked awkward himself as he stared at the two of them uncomfortably. Harry had forgotten he was there as well.

"And you are?" Lyra asked.

"I'm R-Ron Weasely." Ron chocked out. The youngest of the Weasely boys was trying to process that both Lyra Black and Harry Potter were sitted with him in the same compartment as him. How did he get so lucky?

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you Harry Potter and Ron Weasely." Lyra faked a posh accent which earned her sniggers from both boys. "No if you don't mind, I would like get started on the chocolate frogs."

Lyra reached out a took the said candy, the boys following her actions as they each took something. Harry had taken a Berry Bot's Every Flavoured Beans while Ron had helped himself with a licorice wand.

"Berry Bot's Every Flavoured Beans?" Harry questioned.

"They mean every flavour." Ron said back to him, "There's chocolate and peppermint and there's also spinach, liver and tripe." Lyra laughed as she watched Harry spit out the bean out of his mouth in disgust. She then beamed as he saw him take a chocolate frog.

"They aren't real frogs are they?" Harry asked as he eyed his chocolate frog.

"Well of course not. They're bewitched obviously." Lyra shook her head, smiling amused at the now slightly flustered Harry as he muttered a quiet 'oh'. "Besides its the cards that you want." She continued.

"She's right. Every packet has a famous witch or wizard" Ron piped up, already munching on a cauldron cake. "I've hot about five hundred myself."

Opening the packet, Harry laid his eyes on the frog that was now moving. It croacked before leaping and attaching itself to the window. "Watch it!" Exclaimed Ron. The frog crawled up to the open window and jumped outside, being blown away by the wind.

"That's rotten luck." Lyra chimed in nonchalantly. Her gaze was now solely on the card she held, smiling slightly at the wizard she got. "Godric Gryffindor eh? That's a first." She grinned slyly.

"No way! You mean the Godric Gryffindor? I've never gotten his card before." Ron gazed at the card in awe. "You're really lucky!"

Harry looked as well before flipping his own card, revealing a very familiar long bearded wizard. "I've got Dumbledore!" Ron had commented how he had six of him and Lyra added that she had ten. Harry was suprised when he saw the wizard vanish.

"Well you can't expect him to stay forever." Lyra chuckled. She found how his lack of knowledge about the Wizarding World adorable. But then again, she knew nothing about muggles. The sudden squeaking sounds had caught Lyra's and Harry's attention. In Ron's lap was a rat who was helping itself to some of the food as well. "This is Scabbers by the way, pathetic isn't he?" Ron spoke as he looked at his rat in mild disgust not that Lyra blamed him, Scabbers wasn't exactly the sight for sore eyes. She recoiled back, scrunching her nose slightly.

"Just a little." Harry said softly and Lyra nodded at his statement. Although to the young Black, Scabbers was more than just pathetic, the rat gave off a bad, eerie and creepy vibe. Lyra knew for a fact that she and that rat weren't going to be the best of friends at all.

"Fred gave me a spell to turn him yellow, want to see?" Ron asked.

"Yeah." Chimed Harry and Lyra at the same time. Ron took out his wand and cleared his throat but before he utter a single word of the spell, a girl had turned up. She had bushy brown hair and brown eyes and she was already changed into her Hogwarts robes.

"Has any of you seen a toad? A boy named Neville lost one." She demanded, her voice laced with a bossy tone. Lyra felt her lips twitch upwards slightly, this girl looked like she didn't like taking crap from anybody, the Black-Thorn heiress took an instant liking towards her.

"No." Ron replied slightly annoyed.

The girl had taken note of the wand in Ron's hand and her interest was peaked. "Oh are you doing magic? Let's see then."

Ron cleared his throat for a second time. "Sunshine, daisies, buttermellow turn this stupid fat rat yellow." He pointed his wand towards Scabbers but no colour change had occurred. The only thing that happened was a that the packet Scabbers was munching in was blown away and hit in the floor. The redhead looked towards Lyra and Harry who just shrugged in return.

"Are you sure that's a real spell?" The girl asked with a little titter, "Well it's not very good, is it?" Ron gave Harry an incredulous look as if he was mentally telling him that he could not believe what this girl was saying. Harry just stared back while Lyra was slightly smirking, her liking for this girl greatly increasing. "Of course I did try a few simple ones myself but they've all worked for me."

The girl had taken out her wand and  walked into their compartment and sat herself in front of Harry, her wand directly in his face. Lyra bit down her snickers. "For example, Oculus Reparo." The tape from Harry's glasses vanished and it was brand new. Ron snapped his head towards them, Lyra had a grin plastered on her features, clearly impressed. Harry took his glasses off and observed them in awe. "That's  better isn't it?"

"Nice job." Lyra complimented as the boys were staring at each other in shock. The bushy haired girl smiled at her in return.

"Holy cricket, you're Harry Potter!" The girl stated in shock and as he gaze returned to Lyra, her shocked increased and her eyes widened. "And you're Lyra Black! I'm Hermione Granger and you are?" Lyra noticed how her smile faltered slightly as directed her question to Ron.

"I'm Ron Weasely." The redhead answered with a mouthful.

"Pleasure." Hermione said back with abit of disgust at his lack of manners. "You three better change into your robes, I expect we'll be arriving soon." She stood up and made her way towards the door, getting ready to leave but before she did, she faced Ron again. "You've got bit on your nose by the way, did you know? Just there."

Not being able to help herself, Lyra burst into a fit of snickers as Ron wiped off the dirt on his nose before he turned to glare at her. The whistled and Lyra knew that Hermione's words were true. Lyra stood up and dusted herself off and headed for the door. "Well its off to my original compartment I suppose." She faced the boys with the infamous Black grin. "Thanks for letting me hangout with you guys, I had fun, you two are interesting. I guess we'll see eachother at Hogwarts hopefully we'll be in the same house, but until then, it was a pleasure making your acquaintance." Lyra finished off with a playful bow and Harry and Ron laughed at her antics. The brunette winked at them before heading back to Draco.

"Where were you?" The pale blonde male demanded as she entered to get her uniform. "You've been gone for ages."

"Oh hush up Dray I wasn't gone for that long." Lyra retorted with a roll of her eyes. "Besides I was socialising. I need to make new friends after all, I can't hang out with you all the time while at Hogwarts, you're insufferable."

"Ha-ha very funny." Draco said back sarcastically.

Lyra quickly made her way to the loo, lucky to find that was not occupied. The young Black quickly changed into her Hogwarts uniform; a black peated skirt that reached just above her knees, a thick black pantyhose, a grey sweater, a white button-up blouse, a black tie, a black cloak and her black flats. Lyra drew her lips into a thin line, she was definitely not her style and made a mental note to modify her uniform soon. She was Black-Thorn, she needed to be comfortable and honestly she preferred her black sneakers other than the black flats so she changed back into them. She then styled her hair in a braid and draped it over her right shoulder. Satisfied with how she looked, the made her way back to her compartment with her clothes neatly folded in her hands. After placing them back in her trunk, she sat herself down once again before a voice echoed throughout the train.

"We will be arriving at Hogwarts in five minutes time. Please leave your luggage on the train, it will taken to the school separately."

"This is it." She heard Draco mutter. The plae blonde looked torn between the emotions excited and nervous. Lyra felt her heart beat faster as adrenaline rushed through her veins. She suddenly felt energised as the train slowed down to a stop. Everyone pushed their way out the door and onto a tiny and dark platform.

Hogsmeade station. Lyra's stomach churned and her heart rate went even faster. She couldn't believe it, this was really happening it wasn't a dream but an actual reality. To think that years ago, she used to dream about this moment only for her to actually get here, this was a dream come true. The first of many dreams. Lyra felt Draco lace their fingers with hers, turning to face him, his grey eyes bore into her own all his emotions danced in them freely as a small grin was spread across his features. He gave a small nod which she returned as they mentally prepared themselves.

She was getting closer to the place that she will soon start calling home for the many years to come.

———— °•° ☆ °•° ————

Hola everyone! Third chapter of the Philosopher's Stone is done! I am more than thankful that I am through and I can't believe I have almost 200 hundred reads on this story! Thank you guys so much, I never knew I had so many fellow potterhead's here on Wattpad. Anyways what do you think of this chapter? Unlike most books where by the reader or their own original character either met Harry at Diagon Alley or immediately at the platform, I decided, why not insert some adorable moments between Draco and Lyra and then the meeting can happen. I believe that's the best idea I've ever had.

Anyways guys! I have officially started school – not that I wanted too – but my school starts early as I said. I am now in year 12 which is kinda crazy. The only good thing is that I have less subjects to worry about, I only take four which is Physics, Economics, Computer Science and As English (the fourth subject I was totally forced to do it) soo I was just wanting to make it clear that I won't be having internet for a while so please don't be upset it the updates come in alittle late than usual because I have to focus, I have only two years of high-school left before I head over to uni!

Alright enough about my educational life. I need to get started to Chapter Four, might as well speed up the process. Don't be silent readers guys, vote and share your thoughts and opinions in the comments please! Although I do not take such hate comments, if you don't like the story please just leave and never come back respectfully.

Question for the day: Who would you share a compartment with on the Hogwarts Express?

My answer: Definitely with the Golden Trio.

Until next time guys!

-SHARON.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 1.4K 30
โ›๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ข ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ข ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎโœ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ฒ ๐ฃ๐š๐œ๐ค๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ...
2.1M 80.2K 150
"She'll be the most powerful witch to ever exist." "And he will be very upset about that if he ever comes back." "Indeed. Which is why no one knows w...
230K 7.9K 69
๐˜ˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜—๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด... ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ...
25.6K 687 26
"๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐จ๐œ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‰๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐…๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ. ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ...