The Echizen's Little Princess...

Por White-Angel94

If you are thinking that this is FemRyoma then, you are wrong. A twist of family secret and the side of Echiz... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Please Do Read
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 *Edited
Chapter 12 *Edited
Chapter 13 *Edited
Chapter 14*Edited
Chapter 15 *Edited
Chapter 16*Edited
Chapter 17*Edited
Chapter 18*Edited
Chapter 19*Edited
Chapter 20*Edited
Chapter 21*Edited
Chapter 23*Edited

Chapter 22*Edited

374 12 0
Por White-Angel94

Another chapter that I had review and edits. Enjoy~

Chapter 22: To You and You alone.

To be with the person you love with all of your heart, what else could you ever ask for more? Haruka obviously happy with everything that she got. She felt contented. As she was humming happily right after she got out of the bathroom, feeling all refreshed, she noticed that the room was empty. Tezuka must have been chatting with her father and Ryoma downstairs as tomorrow all of them will be separated, following each path. For her and Tezuka, honeymoon trip. A small smile curved on her face as she slowly dry off her hair. Suddenly, the door was knocked lightly. She quickly tied her bathrobe and walk towards it. She lightly left the door open to peek at the visitor.

"Yes?"She asked.

"It's me...Haru."

"Ahh...Ryoga-nii...wait for a few minutes, alright." She said as she quickly went over her wardrobe and searched for something to wear.

Outside the room, Ryoga was slowly opening his mobile phone. He sighed again and again as he read up the mail that was sent by his friend. The mail on something that he has asked his friend to look up with. As he was reading through the reports, he was suddenly being reminded of the situation he was in a few hours ago.

*In English.

"Hello? Ryoga?" Said a voice.

"Hey, Joe...listen. Could...you do me a favor?" Ryoga asked.

"..." Joe went silent as he was speechless, wondering whether he had somehow talking to someone else rather than Ryoga. He look up to the screen only to reveal the name 'Ryoga' on it.

"Joe?" Ryoga said as he was puzzled caused by the long silent.

"Uh..ah...Ryo...Ryoga?" Joe wanted to ensure himself again.

"Yeah?"

"You...Okay, never mind. What kind of favor are you asking for?" Joe finally asked, curious about this favor of his.

"Could you...search for any news about Ai?"

"Ai?" Joe started to crack his brain remembering the name. "Ah...you mean Asakura Ai, the japanesse girl that went to the same treatment center as your little sister?" Joe asked.

"Yeah, that's her alright. Would you, please..." Ryoga practically begged.

"You...Is it just me or...you...Have you fallen for her?" Joe asked and he was just trying to tease him and chucked before he could actually heard his replies.

"Yeah...I do...I really do...Damn!" Ryoga confessed.

"Seriously man...You? Fall in love?" Joe was surprised of course. Ryoga being known for being a skirt chaser is actually seriously had fallen for a girl. Yeah, he might pray that the day after is not the Doomsday. "Man...SERIOUSLY?!" Joe asked again almost sounded panic.

"Yeah...I know what you are thinking, but...I am a human and i can't help it..." Ryoga practically confessed.

"Damn, man! Well...I am glad...you had always been treating others coldly well...except your siblings and some others...I'm starting to think that you are not a human. But...congrats man! I'll root for you!" Joe stated excitedly.

"Thanks, Joe...I appreciate it."

"Well...Okay, I'll see what i can do about this favor of yours." Joe said.

"Thanks, man. I owe you." Ryoga said as he was smiling through the phone.

"Yeah...Okay, then. I'll call you later."

"Yeah. Bye."

Joe finally had send him his full report on what he could actually find about Ai. The results was shocking to Ryoga. It seems that Ai's condition is worst than he had initially thought. She was obviously hiding her pain, and she is good in doing that indeed. Ryoga stroke his hair again and again, thinking how stupid he is for not noticing the obvious and obliviously thinking that she was fine when she was clearly not. She was cut off of few kilograms and her skin was even whiter than the last time they both met. Damn, he should had noticed it. He could not stop blaming himself, agonizing over the fact that she was actually hoping for him to realize it but he didn't. In fact, he brushes her away, telling her to greet Haruka instead of asking her about her health. Supporting her, giving her words of motivation. Just how blind he was at that moment.

"What a stupid jerk I am..." Ryoga mumbles softly.

Suddenly the door was open, revealing Haruka who had changed into a one piece dress in light cream. Haruka heard what Ryoga was mumbling in which actually, made her curious about it. Haruka sighed as she saw the pain and regret reflected on Ryoga's face. She sighed again as she is currently facing him.

"You are stupid."Haruka stated which shocked Ryoga who seems to not noticed that she was already opened the door.

"Haru...hearing it from you...breaks my heart more..." Ryoga grumbled.

"You've been an idiot for the longest time...but this time...for what kind of reason?" Haruka asked.

"Can we talk about it inside your room? I don't really want anyone to hear me..." Ryoga pleaded.

"..." Haruka stared at his oldest brother and sighed. "Sure...but...only until Mitsu come, okay?" She asked.

"Got it!" Said Ryoga enthusiastically.

Ryoga entered Haruka's room and sat on the chair opposite of the bed while Haruka was sitting comfortably on the edge of her bed. She heard Ryoga's sighing as he sat down and started to look all serious in which made her more curious about the thing that they will be talking about. She was obviously waiting for Ryoga to speak as they both were waiting in silent. Ryoga look up only to be greeted by a serious Haruka and sighed for the umpteenth time.

"Ai...came." Ryoga finally said.

"..." Haruka sighed and crossed her arm in front of her. "I know, obviously." She said.

"I...her condition..." Ryoga continued.

"I know." Haruka said again.

"I..." Ryoga stopped and stared at Haruka widely, who looked so calm still crossing both her arm in front of her. "You...knew?" He asked.

"..." Haruka sighed as she look at how troubled and shocked Ryoga is. "You are an idiot." Haruka stated again almost sounded furious.

"Si-since when...Haru...Tell me!" Ryoga said desperately.

"I was with her the whole time in the treatment center. Just how could I not have known about it?" Haruka states the obvious.

"..." Ryoga went silent as he was trying to ease himself on the chair and suddenly took a deep breath to calm himself. "I am going." He stated with such a determination on his eyes. The same as Ryoma when he decided on something, the same as his father when he was seriously decided on something.

"..." Haruka curved a broad smile on her face and gently put her hands on her lap. She slowly stand up and took a few steps forward towards Ryoga and cupped his face. "It took you so long to actually realize about it." She said as she slowly let his face go and smile once again.

"Haru..."

"Be with her...You don't have to worry about me anymore. I have Mitsu with me and Ryoma...Ryoma can take a good care of himself." Haruka stated and giggled.

"Right." Ryoga narrowed his eyes, the unbelieving looks on his face stated everything. "That baboon better lay his hand off of Ryoma or I will beat him to pulp and sent him back to the wild so that he could mate with other female baboon on the tree!" Ryoga stated furiously and huffed.

"Idiot!" Haruka smacked him on his head. "He can choose whoever he want to be with, just like you, Ryoga-nii." She added and sighed.

"Tch..." Ryoga slicked his tongue, annoyed by the fact. "Fine, but...if that baboon ever made him sad, I'll make sure he'll never see another daylight for the rest of his life." Ryoga warned.

"I'll relay that to him." Haruka stated with a smile.

"But...a punch or two won't hurt, right?" Ryoga asked which made Haruka sighed.

"Don't make Ryoma hate you more..."

"He will obviously thanked me for it." Ryoga stated with a smirk on his face.

"I don't want to know." Haruka sighed again.

Haruka was relief that Ryoga had finally made his choice for his life. She was slowly walks away from the door when the door suddenly being open slowly. She turned around only to curve a bright smile on her face. Slowly she walks towards the door again and hugged the person tightly. It was obviously Tezuka. A smile curved on his face as he returned the hug and brushes the fluffy hair of hers aside, revealing her white smooth face.

"I'm back." He said, still smiling.

"Welcome back!" Haruka said happily.

Both of them started to walk towards the bed slowly hand by hand. Haruka was telling Tezuka about Ryoga's decision and smile. Tezuka understand just how much she cherishes her family, especially her siblings and he was happy to see her happy. As they both stopped in front of their bed, Tezuka slowly hugged her from behind, wrapping his arm around her waist, kissing her head lightly and whispers sweetly to her ears.

"Are you happy?"

Haruka blushes and smile, she slowly turn her head and saw Tezuka who was smiling gently. Her hand was slowly reaching for his face and she put on the brightest smile she ever had on her face. Stating the obvious to her beloved.

"I am..."

A smile curved on Tezuka's face. He slowly bend and give her a kiss on her lips which made her to blushes furiously. Hearing her whimpers, it made him happy as slowly he started to give her another kiss, this time more passionate than before. Haruka started to moan as Tezuka's tongue was asking for an entrance which was given without much hesitation. Her legs were starting to turn into jelly as Tezuka became more and more passionate. A thread of saliva was forming as the kiss ended. Haruka was hiding her red face by nuzzling closer to Tezuka, gripping on his shirt. A smile curved on his face as he continued to kiss her forehead, making her to look up, facing him.

"I love you, Haruka..." Tezuka whispers in such a seductive voice of his, making her blushes even more furiously.

"I love you more, Mitsu..." She replied.

Tezuka suddenly lifted Haruka just like a princess and carry her to the bed, letting her down gently as he was towering on top of her. A smile curved on her face. Her hands gently touched his face, stating that she is okay, and she is ready, and that she trust him. Tezuka smiles and grab her hand and kiss it gently. She looks so beautiful to him, his angel. He kisses her tenderly on her neck, leaving her to moan softly. leaving trails of kiss marks on her white innocent neck.

"You...are beautiful, Haruka..." He said as he left another kiss mark on her.

"Ku...nimitsu..."

(You know what happen...LEMON! ) Since it is rated as T and i'm bad at writing them...i'll just let you guys to imagine about them. Let your imagination wild!

After the love making that they both had, Tezuka was hugging her on the bed with only the blanket to cover them both. Both of them were happy and satisfied. The moon was high up on the sky in which made the dark room, to be showered by the moonlight, making it romantic for both of them.

"I wonder..." Haruka suddenly said which perked Tezuka.

"Haru?"

"It seems that...both of them are getting out of my grasp..."

"Aren't you happy for that?" Tezuka asked.

"I am...since...I have you...I hope they too, will find someone special...just like how I found you."

"They will...they will..." Tezuka said as he hugged her tigher.

"Hmm...yeah, they will..." Haruka said as he falls asleep.

Fin

Hello everyone, it has come to an end. Well, I have the epilogue left, might update them once I'm able to take a breather and time for it. Sorry, I've been very very very busy as of lately. So many things to do. Thank you for all the supports, votes and comments that has been flowing through for the story right from the beginning to the end. Thank you so mush, you guys had no idea how it means to me with the supportive and funny comments that you guys had left. It really made my day! Well, I don't want to get sappy and all so this is not an end, just a new beginning for other story to come! Ciao~ Till next chapter!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

35.4K 989 14
Ryoma went missing right after the National and now appear again only to be different not to mention didn't contact any of his friends and teammates...
30.3K 923 32
I'm not very good at this so please be good to me . Echizen Ryoma, a prodigy in tennis is betrayed by those who he think are is friends . leaving the...
28K 494 8
Ruina Takatori was a transferee at Seigaku High School. She left United States to be with her cousin Ryoma Echizen. She then meets the stoic captain...
66.5K 1.4K 53
In Japan, Ryoma Echizen is famously known under his title as the Prince of Tennis, but no one really knows about the love life of the little prince...