Bloody Lover | Piper McLean

By Astraeus_666

" Earlana Ramírez Arellano has a big problem. She doesn't remember anything before waking up in a bus full o... More

Cast
Chapter 1 : Memory Loss ?
CHAPTER 2 : Storm and new memories ?
CHAPTER 3 : Madness, storm spirits, and extraction
CHAPTER 4 : Journey to the Lake and strange claim
CHAPTER 5 : Mist, Search for the Divine Parent and Oracle
CHAPTER 6 : Bungalow 9, Ghosts and a Mad Dragon
CHAPTER 7 : Dead Languages and a Goddess-eating Leopard
CHAPTER 8 : Another Memory & Lesson on the Roman Gods
CHAPTER 9 : Bungalow 15
CHAPTER 10 : Meeting with the Daughter of Mars... Sorry Ares
CHAPTER 11 : Dreams
CHAPTER 12 : Campfire, Prophecies and Claiming
CHAPTER 13 : Morning in Cabin Ten
CHAPTER 14 : Demigod dream and Memory of a curse
CHAPTER 15 : Saving the world on a Happy Dragon

Bloody Lover

629 20 0
By Astraeus_666

Earlana Ramírez Arellano has a big problem.

She doesn't remember anything before waking up in a bus full of kids on a field trip. Apparently, she is best friends with Leo, a young Latino boy, and a sweet half-cherokee beauty, called Piper. The latter being the girlfriend of Jason, the only person she seems to remember.

They are all students at the Wilderness School, a boarding school for "bad kids" or "rebellious teens", as Leo put it.

What did Jason and Earlana do to end up here ? And where is here exactly ?

Earlana and Jason don't know anything -- except that everything seems very wrong.

Or

In which, a daughter of a war's Goddess falls for the beautiful daughter of the love Goddess, who is supposedly her bestfriend's girlfriend. 

A/N:

It's the first volume of the Bloody Lover series. Also, it's a slow burn between my oc and Piper McLean, daughter of Aphrodite.

I only own my OC and her story line, the rest is the work of Rick Riordan or little things from Greek mythology. 

Also, English isn't my native language, so if I make mistakes, can you please inform me.

I hope you'll like it ❤

Good reading !! 😘😉

Your loving writer, Astraeus ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 8.4K 45
It's been just over a year since the end of the Giant War. Percy and Annabeth have completed high school and are preparing to move to New Rome to con...
89.3K 1.8K 13
I changed the story cover. Some of the words got cut off and I feel too lazy to fix it so it's staying like that Think of the worst childhood ever. G...
751 80 9
{ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ} "ᴴᵃⁿᵈ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʰʳᵒᵗᵗˡᵉ, ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗ ᴵ ᶜᵃᵘᵍʰᵗ ˡⁱᵍʰᵗⁿⁱⁿᵍ ⁱⁿ ᵃ ᵇᵒᵗᵗˡᵉ. ᴼʰ ᵇᵘᵗ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ ᵃᵍᵃⁱⁿ." ❝ i'm the daughter of v...
703 43 15
(Formerly Known As "Mastermind" Cross My Heart was the original title, I changed it back lmao) Jason Has A Problem. He doesn't remember anything befo...