vkook/taekook oneshots

By In-need_of-hobiwater

top tae bot Koo oneshots of taekooks book u can request if u want freely don't need to be afraid I won't bit... More

yo author nims here yo
1 - taekook : booboo (part 1)
boo boo (part 2)
2 - when he shout at our son for ruining his paperwork
when he shout at our son for ruining his paperwork (part 2)
3 - when he was abused by his parents
4 - The mafia leader and the police
5 - When he kiss his cold husband
when he was abused by his parents (part 2)
6 - When he got sick after an argument
7 - When the top is... innocent? (part-1)
when the top is ........ innocent? (part- 2)
8 - when he saves ur child not knowing it's his own child (part 1)
when he saves ur child not knowing it's his own child(par 2)
when he saves ur child not knowing it's his own child (part 3)
when he saves ur child not knowing it's his own child (part 4)
when he saves ur child not knowing it's his own child (part-5)

9 - the so called enemies

1.7K 49 14
By In-need_of-hobiwater

A/n p.o.v :

Kim taehyung and Jeon jungkook are enemies, they always fight over each other a lot but not physically but shouting and bickering with each other, even if one without each other it will bore the other.

So let's see what they r doing.

"Bitch!!"

"Busted!?!"

"U tailless bunny!"

"I'm not a bunny u monkey!"

"U r a bunny"

"Bitch say that one more time I dare u"

"Why one time I'll say as much as I want bunny bunny bunny"

"You-"

"What is going on here!"they look to see their principal fuming,they laughed nervously.

"In the office room now!"

Time skip in office room

They both sat down while head low as the principal look at back and forth.

"Why u guys always have to be getting in trouble in this one month 32 complaints"

"We're sorry sir"

That evening at night club

"Argh! That stupid tailless rabbit!"he complained to a angelic, most cutest, sexiest- (ok I'll stop)boy who look at him in boredom.

"Then what happened baby did the principal kicked you both out?" Said the cute boy.

"*sigh* I'm glad he didn't he just suspended us"replied the hansome boy who is younger than the cutie.

"That means u will not be with me baby?"~jimin

"I'm sorry babe"~tae

"It's fine*pout*"~jimin

"Don't worry I'll make it up to you tomorrow babe"~tae

"*Excited*really?"~jimin

"Yes baby*genuine smile*"~tae

"*phone lit up indicating that someone text him*Ok but I have to go now mom is calling me there "~jimin

"*whine*ah wae?"~tae

"*Chuckled* sorry but I have to go now see u tommorow*waves*"~jimin.  As tae waves back then went to drinking.

After an hour

Now he is fully drunk as went to the dance floor to enjoy.

Then he felt someone's back pressured on his scotch part as that someone stumbled on him.so he grabs the person waist protectively as he whispered into his ear with his deep voice making the boy in front to moan in pleasure just by hearing his voice.

As the said boy turned around then wrapped his arms around his neck looking at him with drowning eyes indicating he too was drunk as well.

"Your so beautiful love "~tae

"Thanks handsome*giggling drunkenly*" ~ unknown.

As tae took a step completely closing the remaining gap kissing him.

"Ur lips taste so good in mine honey but it will be so good if it is in my little friend don't u think so *smirk*"tae said husky in his ear.

"*smirk back* hell yeah"

Time skip (WARNING SMUT 🔞)

As they stumbled inside a room eating each other's face sensually as their clothes melted away staying them nacked on bed.

As tae pulled away scanning his body fully .

"Ur so pretty angel"tae said as the other whimpered and blushed at the nicknames.

"So what do you want me to do angel hm?"tae said teasing him.

"T-touch me k-kiss me"the unknown male whimpered again.

"Hmm were baby here*while caressing his sides* or here *kissing his neck softly* tell me baby"

"Y-yeah there more"

So tae began to kiss his neck as he to becoming more aroused.

As kiss his neck to chest leaving more purple and blue markings as he took his one nipple as he began to nibble and suck on it while the other nipple being played by his hand as the under male moan uncontrollably.

Then soon took another in his mouth doing the same he did to the other.

Then slowly went down trailing hickeys then to his private part as bend down to see his pinkish hole leaking precum and clunching on nothing.

"Hmm I look delicious baby want me to eat u out?hmm?"as the under male nodded quickly.

"*chuckled* So impatient aren't we?" Soon he let a peck at the clunching hole then slowly touched it with his tongue eating him out completely as the the unknown male moans got more louder.

After eating him out pulled away wiping his mouth as the male under him look at him with lust.

Then without saying anything flip them now the unknown male is on the top as he goes down as tae look at him with lust full gaze.

Soon the unknown male started to lick his cock while looking up at him innocently as tae groaned not likely the teasing.

"Suck me off baby"as soon tae said that the male took him whole in his mouth blop hid head up and down soon tae came in his mouth.

As he flip yet again as he shoved his fingers in the male mouth telling him to suck up.

"Are you ready for my finger hon"as the unknown male nodded as tae insert his middle finger and slowly thrusted inside him.

Then eventually got two more fingers up the younger looking male's ass as he finger fucked him.

Then pulled his fingers out making the younger male to whine.

" R you ready for something big babe?" tae asked him to which the other nodded his head getting ready for the big thing.

Soon tae slowly insert his little yet big friend inside the younger hole.

Soon he picked up his pase as the moans and groans got louder with skin slapping sounds.

"Wa-nna c-ah um ah"

"U want to cum baby then cum love"

Soon both came together as both fall on bed while breathing heavily.

"Ha ha up for 1 more round babe"

The next day in the morning

"*groan* ahh fuck head hurts"tae said as he looked be side to see.......

"AJHHJHSShrcbtysTejkfruk"

"What the fuck*groan*"

"Oh hi Kim *smiling sleepyly* wait Kim? AHHHH WHAT R U DOING HERE AND WHY IM I NAKED U BASTARD DID YOU RAPED ME"

As tae look at him with blank face and scoffed

"Why would I do that and for your information we were drunk last night and it happened"as tae look at jungkook with bored expression.

"Oh *blushing furiously* sorry " as tae saw the younger's blushing cheeks he chuckled and mumbled ' cute ' under his breath which is clearly heard by the younger making him blush more.

"Jungkook-ah" the oldest among them called the other softly to which the younger replied with a humm.

"U know I have always been liked u no loved and I wanted to get your attention that's why I always argue with you and I'm sorry i-if u don't like me back i-its ok I won't force it's just i-"
Tae ramble as he panicked in midway as he was cut of by the younger's finger that placed on his lips

"*chuckle* firstly you're rambling and secondly *blush* I love u too tae always have been"

"*eyes widened* r-really u-u love me" tae asked him in shock to which the younger hummed as he showed his bright bunny smile as the older returned with his boxy smile.

Then the learned closer as their breath mingled only an inch to meet but abruptly interrupted by an angel himself.

"*gasp loudly* OMG what in the fuck is happening the great Kim taehyung and the great Jeon jungkook are in the same bed that too naked omg what in the hell happened did today rained pink cats *checked window* oh no" the angel Jimin dramatically said as tae look at him I mean glare at him while kook was blushing furiously.( I forget to tell you guys that they r at tae's home)

"Chim don't be dramatic u already know that I love him baby"

"Yeah but didn't know u both will fuck too early babe"

"*huffs* get lost"tae said annoyed

"Yeah yeah have fun and spill the tea later don't forget it fucker"as he slammed the door shut.

"*sigh*ah he ruined the mood"

"Taetae" then he heard small voice calling cutely making his heart to skip a beat.

"Yeah baby "

"Why u guys are calling each other with pet names "

"*sly smirk*Why baby r u jealous?"

"*Small voice* a wittle(little) bit" kook said cute making tae to coo loudly and Koo to blush yet again.

"*hugs tightly but not too tightly to hurt*. Oh baby ur so cute and don't worry love we are just like brothers don't worry he has a boyfriend but he likes to call me baby as I'm cute u know *boxy grin ♥️*" and definitely kook can't agree more.

(My heart 💓💓💓)

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Again sorry too much time but what can I do school started and I was so busy (pout) so forgive your favorite (maybe not) author and enjoy reading love you purple you💜💜💜💜💜💜💙💝💘💙🧡💘🧡💜

(And I seriously want to kill this Wattpad bitch irritating me always)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 1.3K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
77.9K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
94.3K 3.6K 20
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
205K 4.8K 54
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc