NEVER ENDING LOVE !! ♥️✨ [Com...

By PandavPriye

Historical fiction [Mahabharat] One shot on eternal lovers !! Pandav brothers and their beloved Krishnaa... F... More

Welcome !!
💔 UNEXPECTED BETRAYAL 💔

💞 BLISSFUL REUNION 💞

587 22 7
By PandavPriye

The rising sun peeped into the chamber, caressing Draupadi's wet cheeks.

Her eyes were red, she hadn't slept the whole night, who will feel sleepy in such a bad condition ??

"Ahhh" a painful whimper left Draupadi's mouth as she tried to get up, she clutched a grill of the window nearby for support but ended up collapsing on the floor.

That super active girl, who never rested, was now in a horrible condition, trying hard to balance, she was in unbearable pain.

She tried once again but lost her balance once more, but this time two warrior hands caught her making her gasp in shock.

She looked up at the person who saved her, it was her eldest husbands, she starred as if she was a lost kid, yeah she was lost in his orbs.

The son of Dharma looked at his wife who had fallen in his arms, looking at him with a look filled with emotions.

A tear betrayed his eyes and made it's way down, falling on Draupadi's cheeks, jerking her off her thoughts.

He slowly lifted her and made her stand up, he smiled at her and touched her cheeks.

He stepped forward and kissed her forehead. She was confused by his actions.

"Bhratha !!" Bheem called entering the chamber.

"Good morning darling !!" He said looking at Draupadi making her more confused.

They were behaving like nothing had happened, they sounded too normal.

Didn't she say that she wouldn't accept them as her husbands ?? So didn't they have any problem with it ?? Did they want her to leave them forever ??

"Krishnaa !! Are you ready ??" Arjun asked entering.

Draupadi drowned in thoughts !!
Did they forget yesterday's happenings ??
I told I will not accept them as my husbands, but today they are sounding normal !! So are they ready to accept it ??

"Nitya !! Good morning love !!" She jerked hearing Nakul.

Draupadi gasped as she felt Nakul pulling her in a bone crushing hug.

Nakul hugged his wife tightly in between his arms, he closed his eyes as it teared up.

It felt like it was the first time he hugged her !! He wiped his tears abruptly.

He and his brothers were in the verge of crying seeing her condition. But they sounded normal.

They didn't want to show it out because it might make her more uncomfortable.

"Don't crush her in your arms !! She's my delicate flower" Sahadev said pinching her cheeks.

"What's going on here ?? Ughhhh" Draupadi wanted to scream.

She was feeling embarrassed at the happenings !!

She noticed them clad in saffron robes.

"Ahem ahem" She cleared her throat catching their attention, actually they were looking at her only but we're lost.

"I... I...wa..." Draupadi panicked she couldn't talk to them.

"Priye" five voices which were barely whispers broke the awkward silence.

She looked up, locking her eyes with theirs, that seemed like eternity to the warriors.....

"Come dear !! Sit here" Yudhishtra said as she came and sat down next to him.

"You want to refresh yourself ?" He asked for which she nodded hesitantly.

"Go dear" he said making her get up and move towards the bathroom.

"She still seems uncomfortable !!" Arjun said.

"Hope everything goes well !!" Nakul said.

"What if she decides to leave ??" Bheem asked.

"Whatttttttttt ??" The others snapped up.

"A message from Panchal" Bheem said handing over a letter to Yudhishtra.

Yudhishtra opened it, the others peeped in...

Dear Krishnaa !!
My doll !! I know you must be shattered after the happenings, maa and pithashree are depressed, Bhrathas are seeming uncontrollably angry !! Panchal will be waging a war on Hastinapur to retract your kingdom. My delicate sister I know you must be really upset, but we promise to revenge this... I have no words to talk anymore, we'll meet soon dear.
Your's,
Shikandini...

"They would surely try taking her along, you know she's the most loved among everyone and they will never trust us anymore" Arjun said as his eyes teared up he couldn't imagine a life without her.

"And who said she will leave ??" The brothers turned to see their mother.

"Maa ??" They asked.

"You are underestimating her love for you !! She craves for your love not for royalty." Kunti said.

"Maa !! She doesn't trust us anymore !! We've lost our chances" Yudhishtra sighed.

"Try to bring it back Putra !! Make her feel comfortable" Kunti said.

"It feels impossible matey !!" Nakul said.

Kunti sighed and moved out of the chamber, she thought they needed sometime to think.

Sounds of anklets were heard making the five snap their heads up.

It's her !!
She was back ??
For them ??

A curious look was shared by the brothers. They watched her enter without looking at any of their faces

"How can I even apologize ??" Nakul thought, he couldn't gather the courage to apologise to her.

"Priye !! Ready ?" He asked with a curious look.

"For ?" Sahadev confused.

"To leave" Nakul nudged his twin.

An awkward moment followed, what if she wanted to leave..... not with them but panchal ?

Her eyes turned red and she nodded in a yes.

"Dear, there's a letter from Panchal" Yudhistra handed over the letter and the five gazed at their wife as she opened it and read it, tears flowing from the corner of her eyes, she wiped them slowly and moved towards the cupboard where the ink was placed.

She took a small parchment and dipped the feather in the ink and her hands ran elegantly and smoothly as she wrote a reply.

"My Love ! Leave it there, we'll send it back" said Arjun.

They watched as she left the room with her silent sobs, which was not unnoticed by her husbands.

Jiji,
I know you must be really tensed but I'm absolutely fine, all I wanted was to see you, maa, pitashree and bhratas but fate has planned differently, we are to spend 12 years in the forest and 1 incognito, I won't promise you that we can meet again but I will be fine with my husbands by my side, I request you to convince everyone that I will not come to panchal, I can never leave my husbands, I leave my children in your hands, I know they will be better looked after when they are with you... I don't think I will stop if I continue, I'M SO SORRY, goodbye jiji, take care... I MISS YOU ALOT.
Your's
Krishnaa

Nakul sobbed as he finished reading it aloud, they were truly not worth it.

Bheem took the letter from his brother's hands and tied it to a pigeon's leg and watched it fly as he drowned in deep thoughts, he was happy she will be with them but how will she manage ?

No one knew how much time had run, no one bothered either, each in deep thoughts.

Yagyaseni entered the room with Kunti, catching everyone's attention, it pained their hearts as they saw her in a saffron robe, with flowers adorning her instead of jewels, the princess of simplicity but never less beautiful.

It wasn't long, it had all happened so fast before anyone could process it in their minds, the sons of Kunti along with their wife had left hastinapur and had been walking for hours...

It turned dark but the beautiful face of Agnidev's daughter did not stop glowing but today it was a sad one, angry one...

Draupadi looked around the dense forest, they had walked a very long distance but it seemed never ending, she nibbled on her dry pink lips, she was thirsty but her pain covered it. She felt wetness under her feet, she knew it was blood, it hurted her but her memories of humiliation hid it.

"Let's rest here tonight, bhrata" Nakul said, he was the first to speak ever since they left the palace.

They all sat down, they knew they had to go hungry for the night.

"Dear !! Are you hungry ??" Asked Arjun looking at his wife.

"We'll bring some fruits for you !!" Bheem said expecting atleast a nod from her side.

Draupadi gave a look which clearly said do you really care ??

An awkward silence followed, Draupadi brought her knees close to her chest and rested her head trying hard to hide her tears but her sobs gave her up.

"Nitya, please !" Said Nakul, his heart ached at the sight.

"Wh..where did all this care go back then ??" Her soft voice pierced them like daggers.

"You better answer me !!" She didn't raise her voice but it was too strong.

"Is this what you return for my care for you ? Betrayal ? Is this what I deserve for sacrificing my whole life for the sake of your happiness ? Humiliation ?" She asked sobbing. "Why me ??"

"Am I a doll ? You take me when you want and throw me when you want ? I DESERVED IT FOR TRUSTING YOU BLINDLY, NOT ONE...NOT ONE OF YOU HAD THE GUTS TO RAISE YOUR VOICE"

"Why couldn't you have just killed me Rajkumar ?"

It was silent as the moon shone down on five warriors crying silently and a women burying her head in between her knees, clearly crying her heart out.

"I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't have spoken in that manner" came Draupadi's voice after a while and she continued sobbing.

"Why should you apologize ? It was all my fault, I don't know how to bring back your trust but I promise to give you justice" said Yudhistra, he stepped forward and caressed her hair.

"Yes dear !! We promise" said his brothers...

"It's alright just take your own time, we won't force you, we'll respect your decision" said Sahadev.

She slowly looked up with red eyes "I...I...I love you" she said making them freeze like statues.... "but... I hate you more, I don't trust you anymore

"still, I love you more than myself, even if you leave me I will not leave you" she broke down, once again burying her face between her knees which were held close to her chest...

Those words were enough to make the warriors come down on their knees... a sad, proud smile played on all their lips.

Five great men stood staring at that little girl whose sobs made their hearts heavy as if they were holding the whole world's problems within themselves.

Agnijaa's sobs quietened as she let Nidra Devi embrace her, her face glowed making the moon hide behind the clouds out of shame and jealousy.

Her husbands sat next to her admiring her for the nth time in their lives, the events still fresh in their minds, they looked forward for the day they could give her justice...

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

READERS MUST WONDER !! THERE WAS NOTHING SPECIAL IN THEIR REUNION AND WE CAN NEVER CALL THIS A GOOD BOOK !! AM I RIGHT ??

ETERNAL LOVERS DON'T NEED SOME SPECIAL SCENES OR HAPPENINGS TO GET REUNITED !!
LOVE & TRUST IS ENOUGH !!!

Still, claiming it good or bad is the choice of my lovely readers !! Not mine !!

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Hey friends !!
Hope you enjoyed reading,
Please let me know your views.
BOOK COMPLETED !!
Waiting for your spams !!
Stay safe, Bye !!
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

karn putri Nitya By Soah kim

Historical Fiction

4.4K 228 12
she is daughter of karn granddaughter of suryadev but her life is a mess My story partner @kriti100
2.3K 314 115
Yudhishthir, bheema, Arjun, nakula,SahaDeva & draupadi fanfiction . Fall in Love with relationship .
5.8K 576 27
An innocent Princess, unknown of every misery, every hardship of this cruel World, suddenly she have to face the consequences of the destiny, which w...
4.9K 536 9
A concept of rebirth of Bondita as Parineet and Anirudh being back in this life to her to again be her Rakshak Babu.