Until you♥️

By _writer__90

COMPLETED ✅ #1 in indianlove on 6/5/21 #1 in india on 26/6/21 #7 in romance on 26/6/21 Opposites Attract? ... More

Introduction
Bloody Jerk!
Why do I care?
Brave!
Moron!
Give me patience!
Idiot!
Definitely Crazy!
The view is mesmerising!
This girl is a trouble!
Again!
Am I not happy?
My saviour!
Silly girl!
What the actual fuck?
Snap out!
Ufffff!
Something is not right!
My first one!
Finally a smile!
Maybe!
No goodbye?
Pervert! Control!
Offffooo!
Yeah! Calm down.
Don't go down the lane!
What's wrong with me?
Hella heart eyes for you!
Me getting married?
Disappointed?
Don't get distracted!
He is such a task!
That's impossible!
We have a date!
Someone's jealous!
Is it that bad?
Aarav being kinky?
I think I am whipped..!
Shirtless Aarav is a treat!
This is our routine.
That's my weakness..!
Stop getting distracted!
This smile is to die for!
Don't rile her up!
I know this look!
This infuriating pig!
Too much cuteness..!
Not an update
Am I in love?
It can't be true!
Marriage is out of the question!
Goodbye, it is then!
There will be no her!
I soo missed her!
I've already fallen for it.
Temporary happiness..!
Damn his long legs!
With love?
She is that magic..!
I can't do this..!
How did I survive without her?
How did I get soo lucky?
Until You♥️
Epilogue.
Bonus Chapter 2

Bonus Chapter 1

22.8K 1.2K 81
By _writer__90

Shanaya Kapoor

I entered our room and it was pitch dark.
I had a delivery lined up which ended up having complications so I was too late to get back home.

I switched on the light & the sight absolutely had my heart.

Aarav was laying on bed while Aditya slept on his arm holding amaira close to him.

Aditya is our elder son who is 4 year old & amaira is the mini version of me, our 3 year old daughter.

I can melt right here!

I got changed and quickly slipped beside Aarav holding his torso from behind and resting my head on his back.

There was some shuffling and the Aarav turned around and wrapped his arms around my waist lazily kissing my forhead.
Smiling I nuzzled my face in his chest.

"I don't think you've had your dinner." Aarav said.

I laughed at him.

This man!
Even when he is sleepy all he cares is If I have had my dinner or not.

"Don't worry babe, me & mom both were in the surgery. We had dinner after coming back." I said placing a kiss on his chest.

Aarav's mom now lived with us. Now that, Shruti & Ananya were married and happy in their own personal life we did not want her to stay with the shrewd man anymore. Aarav being the persistent one convinced her to stay with us after Ananya got married.

And with the kids running around in the house she would feel a lot better.

He pulled me more to himself and said
"Good night, jaan."

I think I can never get used to him calling me jaan.
It is been almost 6 years that we've been married and everytime he calls me jaan
my stomach does a flip.

"Good night!" I said and slipped into deep slumber.

My sleep was disturbed when I heard hushed voices.
"Amaira, don't jump on the bed like that. Mom is sleeping." Adi whispered.

"Amaira baby, mom is tired come on let's go downstairs and let her rest. She'll be up in some time." Aarav whispered.

Awww! My boys!

"Mumma." Amaira said and tugged on my hand.

Aleee! My baby.

I opened my eyes sleepily and saw Amaira sitting beside me on the bed and Adi was standing on the edge of the bed trying to pull amaira down.

"Mumma, you're up." Amaira said in her cute bay voice and hugged me. I encircled my arms around her kissing her head.Adi too climbed on the bed and joined us saying
"Mumma, me & dad tried a lot but she didn't listen. She wanted to wake you up. You better tell her mom! She never listens to anyone." Adi complained and I got up from the bed.

"Yeah! Who are you complaining to? Like mother like daughter. When Shanaya never listened to me how is Amaira going to?" Aarav said chuckling and wearing his t-shirt.

Amaira ran towards her dad and held his legs
"Daddy, I listen." She said pouting.

I just laughed looking at them.
"Ofcourse my baby. You're the best." Aarav said picking her up in his arms and flicking her nose.

"Dad! You were supposed to be on my team." Adi whined.

This banter is never going to stop.

Laughing I walked towards the washroom for a shower.

When I was done with my shower, I came out drying my hair with a towel and saw Aarav talking to someone on call. When he saw me instantly his face was lit up with a smile and he walked towards me.

He was still on call with someone and just humming while he backhugged me resting his head on my shoulder when I was standing before the mirror drying my hair.
I leaned on him and kissed his cheek turning behind.

His smile got wider and he placed a kiss on my shoulder still humming to something on call.

"How about we talk about this later? Just arrange a meeting tomorrow." He said hanging up and keeping his phone aside he encircled his other arm too around my waist.

"Good morning." He said kissing my cheek.

"What's the matter?" I asked holding his hands which were on my waist.

"College issues." He said shrugging.

"How is it possible that even after giving birth to two children, being a wonderful mother & a wife you look still so young & hot?" He whispered the last part seductively in my ear kissing below the ear lobe.

I just closed my eyes and a moan escaped my lips when started trailing kissed from my jay to my neck below.
"I don't think I can ever get enough of you." He said chuckling.

"That's the key to a succesful marriage. Falling in love many times with the same person." I said and turned around holding him by encircling my arms around his neck.

"If it is like that, than I don't even remember the number of times I've fallen in love with you. It's just infinite. Every single minute of the day I just keep on falling for you again & again." He said & I blushed profusely.

"Such a flirt!" I said smacking his chest.

I heard the kids yelling about something and then Adi barged in our room. We sprang apart.

Adi whined
"Mom I need a brother. Can't you just exchange Amaira and get me a brother. And on the top of that this Kiara is always there to support amaira. I need someone too!"

We both just laughed at him.
Kiara is Ahana's daughter.

And did I mention?

Ahana got married to Abhi 3 years ago. Ofcourse she gave him a hard time but at last love conquers all.
They have another bundle of joy named
Aarohi. She just turned 1 last month.

That is the reason Adi is frustrated because he is the only guy surrounded by all girls. Even Daksh & Myra has a baby girl.

"Adi. We can't exchange kids like that. She is your sister, you love her na? Would you like if she goes away from you?" Aarav said to Adi picking him up.

"No." Adi said with a sad expression.
"Now go come on. Make up to your sister." Aarav said to him keeping him down.
With this he ran away towards where Kiara & Amaira were playing.

I just shook my head smiling and we walked towards the living room. Where Abhi, Mom & ahana was sitting with aarohi.

"Good morning." I greeted everyone with a smile and my husband over here just rolled his eyes looking at Abhi.

"Why is it that I get to see your face every weekend? Can't even let me live in peace." Aarav said rolling his eyes and we laughed.

"I am here for the breakfast made my mom and not you." He said rolling his eyes.

These two are still kids!

"Okay! Let's have breakfast. Kiara, Adi, Amaira come on kids." Mom said & called the kids. Everyone came running inside and sat on the dining table waiting for the breakfast.

I just chuckled looking at them.
"Mom you take a seat. I'll bring everything." I said entering the kitchen with Ahana.

We were having our girls talk while arranging all the breakfast. We took all the things on the dining table and Amaira made a face looking at the glass of milk.
"Amaira no tantrums. Have it in one go." I said putting up a stern face and Aarav being the lovely father he is picked Amaira up from her seat and made her sit on his lap and started feeding her breakfast.

If I was in love with Aarav before after havings kids my love just multiplied for him by 1000 times.

He is such a wonderful father!

We all had our breakfast while chatting and Kiara & Adi fighting as usual.

"See the milk is finished." Aarav said to Amaira and she grinned.

This father-daughter duo takes my heart away.

"Mom! See dad loves her more." Adi whined and I pulled him to me.

"Dad loves both equally. If is just that your sister is a drama queen. You know that right?" I whispered in Adi's ears and he nodded with a grin.

"That means I am a big boy, na? I don't trouble you." Adi asked and I smiled at him.

"Ofcourse you're my big boy now." I said patting his back and smiling he continued with his breakfast.

"But still! I want a brother. How about you give me a small brother?" He asked and I looked at everyone looking at me.

Abhi & Ahana being the wicked one's started laughing. Even mom couldn't hide her smile.

"Yess. Shanaya, you know I don't mind having one more grand child." Mom said stiffling her laugh and Aarav sat there smiling.

Stupid Guy!

I just stood embarrassed and walked towards the kitchen.
Aarav entered after a few minutes and trapped me between him & the counter.

"So, how about we try to give Adi a brother, huh?" He asked teasing me.

"I know it is you filling up my kid's mind with all these things." I said narrowing my eyes at him.

"Because I told you I wanted one more child but you just refused saying two are too much to handle. When the third one comes how will we manage?" He said imitating me.

"So, you go behind my back and tell my kid to ask for a brother." I said glaring at him and he just gave me his dimpled smile.

Gosh!
I still fall for it every damn time..!

"Come on, jaan. What harm could one more child do?" He asked pouting.

"It does no harm but you know Adi & Amaira are a handful. How will we handle another kid?" I asked and he pulled me towards him and I placed my hands on his chest.

"You already do alot in handling them both. You barely sleep. Because after coming from hospital you want to spend most of the time with them. You already have a lot of responsiblities on your shoulder professionally. I don't want to add up one more in personal life." I said pecking his lips.

"Jaan, I've told you a numerous times you guys are the reason of my life. You, Adi, Amaira, mom are not responsibilities. You are my life. I swear we will stop after just one baby." He said kissing my forhead and I just laughed at him.

"You're so addicted to babies, I swear!" I said laughing.

"Yeah! I don't mind coming to my home full with babies." He said chuckling.

"So, are we going to try?" He asked with hope.

"Do I have an option? Both my boys want the same thing. Who am I to refuse?" I said smiling and he grinned.

"I knew you could never say no to me!" He said cockily.

"Ohh please! I just feel bad for Adi that he doesn't have a brother that is the reason I agreed." I said rolling my eyes.

"Ohh. So what if we have a daughter? Will we again try for another child?" He asked with his eyes twinkling.

I just looked at him shocked.
"Aarav!" I said smacking his chest and he laughed.

"I was just joking." He said and kissed me very gently.

"Thank you." He said and I asked confused
"What for?"

"For this family. For giving me happiness I thought I never deserved. Thank you for sticking by me." He said and joined our forheads.

"I love you." I said pecking his lips.

"I love you beyond any limits, jaan." He said and took me in for another kiss.

—————————————————————

Ohh my goooddd..!
I just can't believe it.

Until you♥️ is ranked #7 on romance.

*I am crying right now*

Thank you soo much♥️
Lots of love to you guyss💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 5.1K 10
❤️COMPLETED AND TOOK IT DOWN❤️ "How dare you... How dare you leave me? You used to say that you loved me; then how dare you leave me all alone? You s...
1.5M 58.7K 75
Previous Title : Tum Jo Nahi Toh Kuch Bhi Nahi He was sitting emotionlessly. He looked toward her in anger. She also looked at him but she was confus...
121K 3.7K 36
Their love story contains a lot of misunderstandings, love, jealousy, possessiveness and ups and downs. Everything changes one by one but one thing s...
28.4K 4.6K 30
Anubhav Singh: The esteemed DSP of Lucknow, known as the fearless tiger of department. Haseena: A kind-hearted pediatrician at New Life Hospital. Bot...