zoia, harry potter

By yazzahazard

✿ She fell first but he fell harder ✿ 【Harry Potter x Fem OC】 【DH - Post-Hogwarts】 【AU where Voldemort died... More

𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀𝙎
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
𝙊𝙍𝘿𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙁 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙋𝙃𝙊𝙀𝙉𝙄𝙓
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
𝙃𝘼𝙇𝙁 𝘽𝙇𝙊𝙊𝘿 𝙋𝙍𝙄𝙉𝘾𝙀
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
𝘿𝙀𝘼𝙏𝙃𝙇𝙔 𝙃𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙎
one
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine*
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen*
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four*
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five*
thirty six
life after hogwarts
ex's*
the forgotten vial
surprise
auror
father's day
sudden tragedy
first day
hollyday
miracle on potters
danger underneath the entertainment
breakfast mess
the lastborn's departure
long-awaited mini-break*
the storm
mother's day
rafe? rafael?
oh great artiste
zoia
epilogue
acknowledgments

seven*

14.7K 329 386
By yazzahazard

𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙈𝙚 𝙕𝙤

That's how Zoia and Harry found themselves snogging on Harry's bed. He roamed his hands all over her body as he snogged her senselessly. Seeing her under him a mess with her messy hair on his pillow is the sight he will never get over.

"Har — Harry, stop," she pushed him away.

"I'm so sorry," he sat up right away.

"No, no, don't apologize," she sat in front him.

"Are you not comfortable with this?" he asked.

"I am," she cupped his face. "I just — I can't do this to you Har. I want this, trust me, but you deserve better than just a shag."

"I'm okay with this Zoia, trust me," he assured her. "I want this."

"I know and I do too," she said.

"Then let me make love to you," he cupped her face.

"Okay," she said after a minute of silence.

"Okay? Do you want this?"

"I want this."

"Okay," he said before he kissed her again.

She laid on her back again while Harry's on top of her, kissing her lips, jaw, neck, leaving marks everywhere. He then started kissing her stomach, her lower abdomen until he pulled away. He traced her stretch marks with his fingers then he looked at her.

"You're beautiful, Zoia," he said.

"Zo, call me Zo," she murmured.

"You sure you want me to call you that?"

"Yes."

"Okay Zo," he smirked. He then kissed her marks, every single one of them while giving her praises of compliments after every single kiss.

"Can I take my top off?" she asked.

"You don't have to ask to do that, Zo," he chuckled.

Right after she took her top off, he went feral. He did everything to give the two attention. She arched her back due to the pleasure while pulling his hair which she knows he likes best.

He went down on her again and trailed kisses along her inner thigh.

"Are you sure you want this Zo?"

"I'm sure now please get on with it," she hissed.

"Okay okay," he chuckled.

He slowly pulled her bottom down. The sight of how wet she is made him absolutely insane. He wasted no time to pleasure her. The moans, the hair pulling, the arched back, all explains the feelings she's currently experiencing. She spreads her legs even wider which gives the boy better access.

A murmur of praises from her encouraged him even more. His action left her breathless as she came. She forgets how good Harry is with his tongue and fingers.

Zoia pulled his head up to kiss him. As he was about to grab his condom, she stopped him.

"You don't want to do this anymore?" he asked.

"I want to, I just — want to feel you," she said. "You forget I invented that potion, Potter."

"You sure?" he asked.

"I'm sure. You're clean right?"

"Yes. If it makes you feel any better, I haven't shagged as well for a full year," he said.

"I know, now fuck me."

"I'm going to make love to you, Zo," he replied before he kissed her jawline.

He took his swimming trunks off. He pumped himself before he slowly entered himself to her. They both gasped as he went inside her. He hid his face to the crook of her neck, not moving as she adjusted to him.

"Can I move now?" he looked at her.

She nodded.

"Okay," he kissed the tip of her nose.

Her moans are pure bliss to his ears. He kept kissing every part of her face and her neck within each thrust. He murmured praises each time, making sure she knows how beautiful she is.

"You look pretty like this, Zo, so fucking pretty."

She wrapped her legs around his torso, pulling him closer to her. This made his thrust go deeper that it feels such a pure bliss to her.

"Har, s-so good," she moaned.

"I know love, you're close aren't you? I feel you clenching around me," he said and she just nodded, not able to form any words. "Wait for me y-yeah?" again she just nodded.

A couple of thrusts later, they finally came together. With heavy breathing he kissed her lips and shoulder before he hid his face to the crook of her neck, not bothering to pull out just yet.

"That was amazing," she breathed as she played around with his hair.

"You don't mind me staying in for a while don't you?"

"S'okay," she chuckled.

"You're so beautiful," he kissed her neck. "And kind," he now kissed her jawline. "And sweet," he kissed the tip of her nose. "And you're the most brilliant person I've ever met," he kissed her lips again.

She chuckled and pulled him closer to her.

He groaned when he finally pulled out. The sight of it just made him go feral. He even considered not cleaning them at all.

"Fuck Zo."

"What?"

"You're so fucking hot," he dismissed cleaning her and decided to snog her again.

She quickly flipped him over so now she's on top, straddling him.

"This time, I'm in control," she said smugly.

"Yes ma'am," he grinned.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Zoia didn't expect them to go for three rounds. Harry's currently cleaning her up while chuckling at the state he left her.

"Why don't you clean me the magic way? You just mutter a spell then poof, I'm clean," she said as she watched Harry cleaning her with a wet towel.

"It feels more intimate, doing it the muggle way," he looked up to see her and smiled.

"Harry softer on the rubbing, it's still sensitive," she looked down to where the towel is.

"Sorry, sorry," he said.

"S'alright, now come here," she opened her arms.

He grinned and took off his glasses, putting it on the bedside table. He then wrapped his arm around her waist as he rested his head on her chest, feeling her heartbeat that's starting to slow down from their recent activity. She put her right arm around his shoulder while her left hand started to run her fingers through his hair, knowing it gives him comfort.

"I love you," he mumbled, more to himself before he drifted off to sleep. She's not even sure he realized what he just said.

Still combing his hair with her fingers she looked at the boy sleeping on her chest. She feels like she's slowly becoming someone she hates. She hated Harry for what he did to her and here she is with Harry while she's trying to move on from her relationship.

She knows she's not in love with Anthony anymore and she's falling for Harry again but that doesn't mean she's over her relationship with Anthony. She knows Harry's in love with her. She also knows that Harry offered himself to her. But she couldn't help feeling guilty about this.

"I'm so sorry," she said and he kissed his head. She slowly got him out of her embrace, replacing it with her pillow.

She grabbed Harry's hoodie and sweatshirt and decided to leave his room. She went to the kitchen and decided to make herself a tea.

"Hey," someone suddenly said. She saw Allie approach her and decided to make tea as well.

"Everyone asleep?" Zoia asked.

"Hermione's with Ron doing God knows what," Allie chuckled. "Monica, Ginny and I are playing exploding snaps together."

"That's nice," Zoia murmured.

Allie then saw the hickeys all over Zoia's neck. She looked at the clothes Zoia's wearing. Being a Gryffindor, she knows who this belongs to.

"Are those Harry's?" Allie suddenly asked.

"What?"

"Are you wearing Harry's clothes?"

"Er- yeah," Zoia answered, frowning at the girl's reaction.

"Did you shag him?"

"Well, yeah," Zoia replied.

"Why?"

"Why not?"

Allie went stiff and avoided eye contact with the Hufflepuff girl.

"Is there something wrong?" Zoia frowned at the blonde girl.

"No," she replied, still avoiding eye contact. "We're in Ginny's room if you need anything."

Before Zoia could say anything, the blonde girl left her alone.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[ ✎ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ ♡! ]

I originally didn't want to write smut bc I completely suck at it but oh well. Again sorry for the shitty ass smut. I don't want to go into detail for this smut, bc I want to show more of Harry's feelings towards her while doing it.

Notice how he kept saying he's making love to her instead of fucking/shagging her 😩

I think DH will hv lots of chapters. I mean this is chapter 7 and we're still on summer break 😭

* indicates there's smut in the chapter okay (:

Again, thank you for 100k.

ILY AND HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.7K 78
❝i'll show you every version of yourself tonight. ❞ in which a studious Slytherin finds herself slowly falling for the Chosen One. harry potter x fem...
880K 40.6K 173
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
6.5K 140 13
She was either wildly naïve or dangerously intelligent... Friends to lovers Book Fred Weasley X OC Fem Prisoner of Azkaban ↣ Deathly Hallows & Beyond...
728K 20.3K 51
"𝘪 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘫𝘶𝘥𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘩...