Forever And Always Yours (Dou...

By 0KALOPSIA0

"Y/n-san, Will you marry me?" Douma asked. "Yes! Yes I will!" Y/n said as she jumped into his arms. "Good tim... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter tweleve
Chapter thirteenοΏΌοΏΌ
Chapter fourteenοΏΌ
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter TwentyοΏΌ
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Notice
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty six
Chapter Twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
A/n
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
New book
New book pt:2
Chapter thirty six
Dayum-
Chapter -36.5
Chapter thirty seven
Important!
Chapter thirty eight, HAPPY ONE YEAR!!

Chapter nine

2.8K 92 36
By 0KALOPSIA0

You walked outside to see senjuro swinging his sword around, you and Kyōjurō now had a little more than a week to prepare for the final selection. You both had mastered all of the flame breathing forms.

"Dang it!" Senjuro said as his wooden sword broke. "Senjuro would you like a new one?" You asked kindly. "No I can fix it!" He responded with. "Why not just let me go to the market and get you a new one?" You asked walking up to him. "I didn't want to cause you trouble because you and Kyō are going to the final selection in a week" He said quietly.

You and Senjuro walked inside to get some food. "Where's Kyō?" He asked looking up at you. "Oh he left to go to the market to get new wooden swords, He saw that yours kept breaking" You looked down at him kindly. (When I first wrote this kindly autocorrect to kinky and now I'm traumatized-)

"Are you ok Senjuro you look sad?" You asked him as you sat down next to him as he started eating his udon you made him. "Well I have been thinking, wh-what if you g-guys don't come back after the final selection" he said as you could hear his voice breaking. "Senjuro look at me" You said as he looked at you with tears coming from his eyes. You wiped away his tears and looked at him. "I'm going to promise you something and that something is that both me and Kyōjurō will come back from the final selection. No matter what even if we come back with lost limbs we will come back because we have each other and you to live for. Got that?" You said holding his shoulders.

"Yea" He said leaning over and hugging you. "I promise no matter what we will come back even if it means coming back as demons." You said running your finger through his hair as he gripped onto you. "Thank you" he whispered softly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 239 9
There was nothing he could say to her. Because his friend was right, just like she usually was. They were young but the chances of them ever growing...
574K 19.6K 132
⡌ πŸ‡«β€ŒπŸ‡±β€ŒπŸ‡΄β€ŒπŸ‡Όβ€ŒπŸ‡ͺβ€ŒπŸ‡·β€ŒπŸ‡Έβ€Œβ”Šπ”ž π”Ÿπ”¬π”¬π”¨ π”žπ”Ÿπ”¬π”²π”± 𝔱𝔴𝔬 π”±π”’π”’π”«π”žπ”€π”’π”―π”° 𝔦𝔫 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔒 ΰͺ‰ β–  π…π‹πŽπ–π„π‘π’ ─ Kigiku Y/n was known to be bounded wit...
4.6K 206 18
A Rengoku Kyojuro Γ— Fem! Demon reader fanfiction. Have you heard the tale? A phoenix lived deep inside a cave under a inactive volcano. They say if y...
849K 28.9K 45
━ ❝ πˆπ… 𝐈 πŠππ„π– πˆπ“ 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍, π–πŽπ”π‹πƒ 𝐈 πƒπŽ πˆπ“ π€π†π€πˆπ? π–πŽπ”π‹πƒ 𝐈 πƒπŽ πˆπ“ π€π†π€πˆπ? ❞ ( kny upper moons x fem!reader )...