TEXTFRIENDS ~ Suna x reader

Starr_Simp

Suna R x reader Text or chatfic. what happens when Y/n L/n a 2nd year wing spiker and best friend of nishinoy... Еще

.01
.02
.03
.04
.05
.06
.07
.08
.09
.10
.11
.12
.13
.14
.15
.16
.17
.18
.20
.21
.22
.23
.24
.25
.26
.27
.28
.30
A/N

.19

1.1K 24 4
Starr_Simp

~ y/n's pov ~

My family was really happy. I was now it was time to sleep. I heard that the boys had gotten second. It was around 11 now bed time. I decided to text rin goodnight.

imessage

suna

y/n - hey I just wanna say thanks for the great time and goodnight.

suna - you too y/n and goodnight

y/n has changed suna ' s name to rin

I went to bed. I woke up at 9 to catch a train at 10. 

i got a bag ready and headed out. i caught the train and soon got off. i saw atsumu, osamu, rin, and a stranger. he wore a mask and gloves. I stood by rin. "Who's the tall dude?" I asked loud enough for everyone to hear.

"tch" the mask dud said "who are you?"

"okay this is y/n l/n and this is kiyoomi sakusa. You both will be spending the night tonight."

"tch your the me for females." sakusa said

"oh your that germophobe ace. and what's that supposed to mean? just because we're both second years that were 2nd best aces doesn't mean I'm like you."

"We're first now you germ."

"Hu germ? what do you mean first?"

"You see you germ, the top aces were 3rd years and now since nationals are over they can't play anymore. that means you and me are the top aces unless someone passes us up. Idiot."

"oh. well nice to met you sakusa, I hope we can be friends." He raised his eyebrow

"What do you mean friends?"

"talk to each other now and then that stuff."

"You sure your not one of our fans just wanting to get with us."

"No dude I'm not a fangirl."

"Sure you aren't."

"tch idiot."

we walked in silence to the miya's house. We got settled and it was time for lunch. We decided to go to a cafe that sakusa seemed clean. it was pretty good. when we got back we played some video games. After sakusa sanitized the controller I beat them all. hours went by. it was now dinner time.

"Can't we order a pizza." atsumu said

"I'll cook." I said

"You can cook?" atsumu brightened up

"yeah just let me clean your kitchen, sakusa pass me your cleaning wipes."

"fine only because I'm gonna have to eat this." he tossed them to me and I started cleaning. 

"you guys want some fried rice?" I said from the kitchen

"Yes please." samu said "I'll help you."

"thanks."

we started and we soon finished. I put the finishing touches on the plates, "Dinners ready!"

they all came up to the table and I served it.

we started eating. "Y/n this is really good better then mine even!" osamu said

"this is amazing y/n" atsumu said

"It's great." rin and sakusa said.

we finished and cleaned up.

"let's play some game." atsumu said.

"Like what" osamu said

"truth or dare." he said with a big grin

"fine you guys okay with that?" Osamu said we all just nodded.

"Okay sakusa truth or dare?" Atsumu asked

"Truth." he flatly started

"what was your first impression of me" he said with his hand under his chin acting all puppydoggy

"Annoying"

"rude."

"anyway truth or dare l/n"

"Just call me y/n. and truth"

"What extra things do you do for your spikes to be so powerful."

"Oh handstand hops, and other drills that work on other things than just your arm muscles."

"Okay."

"great anyway osamu truth or dare."

"dare."

"I dare you to make onigiri later."

"fatass anyway sure. Suna truth or dare."

"Truth."

"Who's your favorite person here with an explanation."

"y/n. Atsumu's annoying, I don't really know sakusa, and you can be just as annoying as atsumu sometimes. She's not annoying and i actually know her."

"Rude much."

"A lot actually. atsumu truth or dare."

"AH truth." He acted like a middle school girl.

"Why did you invite us here? It was really random." Sakusa and I nodded in agreement.

"I just wanted to hangout. Sakusa you ignored me all of nationals, and you and y/n were off having fun. anyway y/n truth or dare?"

"dare i guess."

" dare you to let me cuddle with you."

"Okay?" i was slightly disgusted "So sakusa"

"Truth."

"why do you want to know what I do to get my spikes so powerful?"

"because you have powerful spikes and I wanna make mine like yours." he said quietly but enough for us to hears.

"Thanks I think yours are powerful too. Is anyone else already bored?" i asked. Sakusa, rin, osamu, and atsumu raised their hands slowly. "Wanna watch a movie?"

"Oh lets watch random movie you and rin saw in the theatre."

you looked at rin and shrugged. it was a good movie so you didn't mina watching it again if you have to but you didn't want to at the moment. "Oh rin and I saw that in the theatre how about random movie."

"Sure." atsumu said.

We sat down and turned the tv on. right before osamu sat down i stopped him. "No onigiri."

"Fine." he walked to the kitchen and started to cook."

"Best dare ever." I said. I sat next to rin and atsumu. at the moment i was leaning on rin. But atsumu pulled me over to him, slinging his arm over my shoulder and making it to where I couldn't leave.

"No This is the best dare even."

We started the movie.

after the movie it was around midnight. Sakusa and osamu were still asleep but atsumu woke them up. "Not yet were gonna watch more movies and your gonna wake up." he turned on the next movie and they just laid back down. 

"Hey y/n can you come here?" Atsumu whispered to me going into the hallways. 

i nodded. I knew what was about to happen, I didn't want it too. he yanked my wrist into the hallway slowly and silently pushing me into the wall. He put his arms around me so I couldn't get out.

"Look y/n I waited till everyone was asleep. I just wanted to say I really like you. Your beautiful, have a great personality, and love what I love. Your perfect. I know you and suna aren't together so I finally can do this." His face was very close to mine. He closed his eyes and started to try and kiss me. I ducked my head so he kissed the wall. When he stopped he looked at me. "I'm sorry I read your smile wrong. but please give me a chance I like you a lot. You could even say that I love you y/n." he backed away.

"I'm sorry atsumu, I know where your coming from but I don't feel the same way. I really hope we can be friends though. I like to be your friend just anything more is too much. I'm really sorry I hope you know that." I saw him put his head down and I saw a silent tear roll down his cheek. I hugged him. "I know it must hurt but I do love being your friends."

he hugged back and apologized, "I'm sorry that i made this awkward." he let go and backed up.

"it's fine honestly we're still friends and that's what matters." I beamed trying to hide the awkwardness.

"yeah." we walked away and I went to the couch while he laid on the floor.

we went to bed. but i laid on rin to be more comfortable. 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

218K 6.6K 28
{Fox AU} It's your first year in high school. You get forced to be the next Volleyball manger for Inarizaki by your older brothers. Will you survive...
8.4K 303 48
Atsumu x femreader One day, you meet a boy at a professional volleyball game in the Osaka prefecture in Japan. The following year you start high scho...
546K 16.9K 30
𝒽𝒶𝒾𝓀𝓎𝓊𝓊 𝓍 𝒻𝑒𝓂 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓉𝒻𝒾𝒸 ━━━━━━━☆ 𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 ☆━━━━━━━ "𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨...
370K 7.1K 21
MATURE CONTENT: READERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED Chapters: 4, 8, 12 , 15, 17, 20. Beware. You were stressed out to the point where you felt like it was...