Signed Professor Malfoy

By jackiemalfoyyy

Violet Blishen's an 18 year old foreign exchange student at Hogwarts, coming a long way from Beauxbatons Acad... More

A/N
𝟏: 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝟐: 𝐃𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐭
𝟑: 𝐒𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐫
𝟒: 𝐀 𝐖𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬
𝟓: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫
𝟔: 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩
𝟕: 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐭. 𝐍𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐞. 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐭.
𝟖: 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫
𝟗: 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟏𝟎: 𝐀 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝟏𝟏: 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐝
𝟏𝟐: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
𝟏𝟑: 𝐑𝐞𝐝'𝐬 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠- 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝟏𝟒: 𝐑𝐞𝐝'𝐬 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠- 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝟏𝟓: 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐨, 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠.
𝟏𝟔: 𝐂𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐜 𝐃𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐲...
𝟏𝟕: 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞
𝟏𝟖: 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐀 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲
NEW CHARACTER INTRODUCTION
𝟏𝟗: 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐨'𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐝
𝟐𝟎: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐚𝐢𝐥
𝟐𝟏: 𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟐𝟐: 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝟐𝟑: 𝐈 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟐𝟒: 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫
𝟐𝟓: 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐀𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝟐𝟔: 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝟐𝟕: 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝟐𝟖: 𝐈 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐓𝐨𝐨
𝟐𝟗: 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲
𝟑𝟏: 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞
𝟑𝟐: 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝟑𝟑: 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐈 𝐀𝐦
𝟑𝟒: 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐫
𝟑𝟓: 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐈𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝟑𝟔: 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐁𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐧
𝟑𝟕: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐇𝐮𝐠
𝟑𝟖: 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥
𝟑𝟗: 𝐀 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝
𝟒𝟎: 𝐃𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞...
LAST A/N

𝟑𝟎: 𝐌𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐲 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫

4.5K 161 103
By jackiemalfoyyy

"Wow...Violet." Theo spins in place, holding his face in shock. "How? I mean, just what are you planning to do with it?"

Violet knows exactly what she's going to do with the place. Ever since Theo brought her here for her birthday, she's been sketching floor plans and talking with the owners about buying the place. She needed something to get her mind of the dramas and problems she has. A project as big as this one that can possibly take her a year or two.

She's hired dozens of muggles to help take the place apart to rebuild the interior. They've been taking everything apart for about a month and they barely began painting it this morning. So far, it's looking pretty good. It's the color she wanted, it'll fit the theme just perfectly. Once they rebuild the bar and the other things, this place could easily become the spot for single wizards.

"Well -" Violet clears her throat with a large smile. "- I kind of want it to be somewhat of a surprise. However, I can tell you now that it will be no amazing breakfast place. I don't really know how to run a restaurant."

As Theo's still looking around with raises eyebrows, Violet takes a hold of his cold hand and begins leading him towards the spiral staircase. She liked the staircase; it'll be the only thing that will remain the same because it just screamed sexy to lead a man up one. Violet continues leading him up, going in circles until they reach the first floor. She lets go off his hand and dusts off her tight dress as they walk into the vacant room.

This floor has more things scattered around than the ground floor. There are thick wooden walls standing up, creating squares that look like small bedrooms. Each wooden wall has padding against it, like sound proof padding. On the other side of the large place, there are stacks of doors waiting to be screwed into the wooden walls. There's one window towards the street but it's tinted black, almost as if no one's allowed to look in.

"This is... spooky. What's this supposed to be?"

Theo moves from the spot he was frozen in and goes toward one of the wooden walls with padding, running his ring covered fingers over the material. He looks confused yet so intrigued as he walks around the floor with his hands touching whatever he sees.

"Would you believe me if I said sex rooms?" Violet smirks as she begins to follow him through the large room, holding her hands behind her back. She shakes her head and runs her small hand up his back before gripping his shoulder. "We'll just have to wait to find out huh?"

"Maybe." Theo chuckles as he looks out the window towards the busy street. "Or we can test out these sound proof paddings you have all around? Up to you."

"Oh no." Violet shakes her head and continues rubbing down his back. "In the shower we said we would take things slow. Meaning no sex in exotic places because we're so turned on by each other." She turns around and starts walking to the staircase. "Plus, I thought we agreed to dinner tonight. Isn't that enough for you Mr. Nott?"

Theo groans with a smile on his face, chasing after Violet like a kid who doesn't want to let go of a toy. He wraps his arms around her torso and pulls her petite body off the ground, grunting exaggeratedly as he squeezes her. The room echoes with laughter coming from Violet as she throws her head back and kicks her feet in the air. Her fingers are wrapped around his strong forearms, hoping he doesn't drop her on the stairs they're standing on.

"Don't drop me!" she giggles out as Theo attacks her visible neck with sloppy kisses. "Theo!"

She can feel her cheeks flush as he does these adorable things to her. It scares her to think how she never laughed like this with Draco, or even Adam for that matter. Theo does something to her and she doesn't know how to describe besides laughter.

"Miss. Blishen!"

A voice echoes downstairs, causing Theo to drop her to her feet and cover the hickeys on her neck with her long brown hair. They both giggle at each other as they rush down the steps, her heels loudly clicking against the metal stairs.

"I'm here!" she shouts back as she pats down her hair and rushes towards the middle of the room where a man with a clipboard is standing. "Hi! I'm Violet Blishen, you must be?"

The man says nothing but instead starts walking around the room with his clipboard clenched tightly in his chubby fists. He's shorter than Violet and has little to no hair on his head and his face is covered in freckles. His shoes are tracking mud all through out the plastic and it's bothering Violet because this is her place and she wants it clean, even if it's plastic.

"Can we go to the coffee shop across the street?" she cuts in, Theo poking her to say something. "There's no where to sit here and it looks like you have a contract or something I need to sign."

"French." the short man speaks, pointing out Violet's accent. "I'll take some coffee. Where are you from in France?"

Violet and Theo both rush after the man who for having short legs, walks pretty fast. But Violet doesn't know what to say because her home in France was in a wizard city, no muggle would know where it's located. So instead, she looks back at Theo and he mouths a city to her.

"Uh, Montpellier." she clears her throat and locks the building door behind her as they step onto the snow-covered sidewalk. Theo's hand wraps around her waist as they cross the street and she continues talking. "What's your name sir? I ordered many things, it's difficult to keep up."

"A table for three and three coffees please." Theo speaks lowly as Violet and the man wait patiently by the door.

"I'm Devin Lexington." He speaks as he's typing on his flip phone, feet away from Violet. "Call me Devin, I'll call you Miss. Blishen out of respect."

"Of course, Devin." Violet bows her head slightly and wraps her hand around Theo's large biceps as he leads them into the coffee shop. "This is my...boyfriend. Theodore Nott." Theo chuckles slightly but it goes away when Devin eyes him up and down and comments.

"Boyfriend? I thought he was your father."

Violet can't help but let out a laugh and she presses the back of her hand against her red stained lips. It's the kind of guilty laugh you can't hold in. Meanwhile, Theo is now scolding Devin as he pulls a chair out for Violet to take a seat on. They all sit down, Violet still laughing quietly but none of them adding on to Devin's comment.

"He's not my father, god no." Violet laughs back and grabs Theo's hand on top of the glass table. "Down to business however, you're Devin, the man I ordered the checkered tiles from, correct?"

Devin clears his throat and slides the clipboard to Violet, sitting back in his chair. "Yes, black and white checkered tiles. The cost is at the bottom, all you need to do is sign and my men will deliver and install the flooring tomorrow." he looks out the window to their right and eyes down Violet's building. "Will it be both floors?"

"Oh um- no." Violet shakes her head as she reads the contract. Her eyes widen at the price.

Twenty thousand euros? For what?

"The price is high for tile." Theo steps in, noticing Violets worry on her face. "The space isn't that enormous." he lights a cigarette between his lips, using a muggle lighter and stuffing it back into the pocket of his trousers.

"Checkered tiles are very expensive Mr. Nott." Devin replies as he puts sugar packets into his coffee, pouring creamer into the black liquid. "This type of tile has existed in temples since the times of ancient Egypt. That means the pricing is very high and my men will be installing it for hours tomorrow morning. I think the pricing is just right."

"No worries." Violet stresses, taking the pen off the clip board and quickly signing her signature on the dotted line. "Do you need cash now or a check?"

"A check will be better." Devin replies as he dips a pastry into the coffee before him.

Violet grabs her checkbook from her purse, thanking herself quietly for making a muggle bank account last week. She swallows the lump in her throat and writes down the two, following so many zeros that her heart drops. When she stresses, she tends to spend money but it's harder now that her parents are putting money into her Gringotts vault every month. She bought her car, the local and no this. If she's correct, she has one hundred thousand galleons left and that's not much in the muggle world when you're trying to start a business. It's only half a million Euros.

"Here you go." Violet whispers as she rips the check off the books and hands it back to Devin with his stupid clipboard. She reaches into her purse for a rolled-up piece of paper and hands it to him. "These are a copy of my floor plans so you can see where to place the tile. A lot of space is going to be occupied so I won't need much."

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow morning." he drops a bill on the table and bows his head. "Good day to you both."

Theo and Violet both nod back as Devin walks towards the front door, leaving them at the table alone with their hands tangled together. For another second, Violet stays staring into space with her bottom lip between her teeth. She needs a job and she needs some stability. And just when she thought she would never find anything, her phone starts ringing.

"Hello?" she speaks quietly as she pushes it against her ear. "This is she."

She turns to Theo, meeting his eyes as she hears the voice of a man on the other line. No muggle can call this phone so Theo knew it had something to do with the wizarding world. He watched as a smile curled on her face, her cheeks turning rosy pink with a glisten in her eyes. Her grip around his hand tightens and she smiles down at her feet, repeating thank you over and over with excitement. She drops the phone on the table and turns quickly to smile at Theo.

"Guess who is your new intern." she purses her lips seductively and receives a hug from Theo. "Turns out that internship position I bought at the auction was for an Auror position. That was the head of the Auror department and he chose you to be my mentor."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.8K 42
It's the Golden Five's Sixth Year At Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry. Things will begin to get more difficult when Kiana finds out a secr...
89.4K 2.5K 33
Griffin Blakes is your average teenage witch attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She is a lot of things... but sneaky is not one of...
556 49 24
15 year old Katianne Potter finally broke out of her little bubble and decided to be friends with not just Elliot Diggory and her brother, but also w...
338K 9.7K 36
Hermione Granger was 16 and in her 6th year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She had the best friends that anyone could ever ask for an...