My book Ideas

נכתב על ידי AshAdams0314

In this book I show you a bunch of story titles and outline of the story and whatever story has the most vote... עוד

Saying goodbye
Lisa's journey
What would I do without you?
What I Thought was True Love
Too good of friends
what I wish I had known before high school
I'm not crazy...
Life of a New mormon
Friends Are a Special Hug from God
This is my type
Not a story- A/N
Moods
The drean realm
untitled
From the pumpkin patch

Addicted to Love

9 1 0
נכתב על ידי AshAdams0314

This story next year I am trying to write so I can turn it in for a writing class. Please vote for this. If I get 20 votes I will publish my story on wattpad. Please please share.

Addicted to love

Having someone say they love you or show they love you, especially a boy, makes you feel so special. The thing is I can't date until I'm sixteen and I have more than 6 months away. Ever since I was little I would always say I am going to wait until I'm sixteen to date. And that stuck true. Then High school came. Freshman year came and flew right past me. And now being a sophomore in High School I can't possibly wait to turn sixteen. So I went ahead and broke the rule. I had a boyfriend. And being me, I thought I could handle being in a relationship and also love it. Going on dates, hanging out with your boyfriend, holding hands, kissing. And that is exactly what happened. But what I didn't know until that day came, the day after I got asked out, I really wasn't ready.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

597K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
569K 50.9K 34
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
300K 7.4K 107
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
49.9K 1.2K 72
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...