Serenity | 18+

By NicahSC

??'... More

Serenity
0 | Serenity
1 | Serenity
2 | Serenity
3 | Serenity
4 | Serenity
5 | Serenity
6 | Serenity
7 | Serenity
8 | Serenity
9 | Serenity
10 | Serenity
11 | Serenity
12 | Serenity
13 | Serenity
14 | Serenity
15 | Serenity
16 | Serenity
18 | Serenity
19 | Serenity
20 | Serenity
21 | Serenity
22 | Serenity
23 | Serenity
24 | Serenity
25 | Serenity
26 | Serenity
27 | Serenity
29 | Serenity
30 | Serenity
31 | Serenity
32 | Serenity
33 | Serenity
34 | Serenity
35 | Serenity
36 | Serenity
37 | Serenity
38 | Serenity
39 | Serenity
40 | Serenity
41 | Serenity

17 | Serenity

2.6K 86 9
By NicahSC

K A H L I L

Walking up to the side of the bed I gestured for her to come closer to the edge. When she came I licked my lips devouring her with my eyes.

"Do you trust me?" I wanted to know her answer to get her permission

"Yes"

"Do you think your ready?"

"Yes- well I don't know about your size but I know you won't hurt me" I kissed the side of her lips "I trust you Kahlil"

"Ok" I slowly removed the crop top she had on

"This is new to me as it is for you but I'll make sure to pleasure you ok?" she nodded I got up getting a scrunchie to put her hair up "how do I do this" my attempts were going nowhere with putting her hair in a scrunchie

"I'll do it" she laughed putting her hair up "fix your face" she said after seeing my expression

"Tell me what you want me to do first"

"Can we start off with that you did too me on my birthday I really liked it" she said shyly

"Everyone is nervous when it comes to sex, I know I am" I admitted "that's ok I won't fuck you" I said bluntly her lip curl down "tonight I'm making love to you, our first time should be romantic" The frown she had turned into a smile.

"Ok" I got my phone to set the lights back to normal I'll dim it another time or not I wanted to see everything clearly

When I stooped down in front of her she wrapped her hand behind my neck pulling my face close to hers. Brushing her lips against mines she gave me a shy smile I could see her debating whether to kiss me or not so I decided to take the lead by slamming my lips into hers.

The kiss was passionate, slow and warm. No matter how many times we kissed it still felt like the first time. Pulling me closer to deepen the kiss she moaned softly pulling my hair.

With our lips still locked I laid her back getting on top of her. Separating she gave me her famous heart warming smile one that made my heart beat faster than normal.

"Stop looking at me like that" she took my face in both hands as I used my elbows to hold myself up "Kahlil stop" I pecked her lips silencing her "again" I pecked her lips again

"I'm going to take your clothes off ok" I sat up brushing my fingers from her neck through the valley of her breast down her stomach till I reached the rim of her pants

Looking up at her I inserted my index finger at the sides pulling the shorts slowly down her legs purposely brushing my fingers on her bare legs as I went down.

I threw the pants to the side, going back to take her underwear off. I made sure to make eye contact just in case she was to object but she gave me a smile with a nod.

Proceeding I brushed my finger down the legs the same way I did with her pants this time my movements were slower as I reached a over her knee cap I felt her body shiver.

That brought a smile to my face, I finished

Kissing her neck was the way I wanted things to begin. So I moved up peppering kisses all over her neck inhaling her sweet scent. I started sucking leaving a few marks behind.

Slipping my hands behind her back I masterly unbuckled her bra pulling it off her. My hands started messaging her sexy cinnamon color areola. I blew a cross them, blew air across them again , I enveloped one with my lips, while I circled the next one with my finger. I tongue her right puckered bud.

Then flipped circling the next one with my mouth while I used my hand to message the next one.

Kissing through the valley of her breast I trailed kisses down her stomach to the jewel in between her legs.

Opening her legs I set it on my shoulder licking my lips at the sight of her lips. They were plump and wet.

I pushed her lips apart watching her glistening sex.

Damn

I then ran my finger up the slit, she moaned softly throwing her head back a bit. Using my thumb pad I put a little pressure on her clit doing a circular motion.

"O-oh Kahlil it feels good" she moaned softly

I ran my tongue up her pussy until it rested on the nub of her clit doing circular motion. I hummed knowing it'll add to her pleasure.

She started to writhe her pelvis and I groaned slightly enjoying the view. Her hands grip the bed right as she starts moaning louder by the second.

My mouth clamped over her open labia and I swirled my tongue across her clit.

Opening her legs wider I inserted a finger she gasped moaning my name. The way she said my name was like a prayer soft, breathlessly and lovingly.

I pumped my fingers at a rhythm loving the sight of her squirming. My tongue lapping up the her juices that flowed out from her.

Sitting up I kept pumping my fingers listening to her beautiful moans. Her hands soon makes it's way to my head then she instantly moves it back. Her hooded eyes met mines, her lips parted slightly and her skin glistening with sweat beads.

I take that as my que to start pumping faster.

"Kahlil it's too much s-stop" she moaned out as she reached her climax her body shaking as she creams my tongue. I licked her clean letting her ride her orgasm out.

"You good?" I asked kissing her down there before getting up

"Y-yea" she responded breathlessly

Moving her to the center of the bed I stripped getting on top of her moving my hands down in between us to to simulate her.

"Do yo-"

"No I don't want one" she quickly replied

I was going to ask if she wanted me to used a condom, something I didn't plan to use but had to get permission first.

Lining myself up with her I looked her in her eyes waiting for her to tell me stop, I could tell she was nervous as shit.

"I love you" I pecked her lips moving my face back

With my cock in my hand I pumped it a few times then lined it up with her entrance. Rubbing my cock against her entrance I bit my lip at the feeling off her wetness. Nudging at her entrance I pushed in earning a hiss from her.

Pulling out, I pushed back in further than before getting two inches of my length inside. I wasn't even all the way in but the way she was wrapped around me had me groaning at the wettness and warmth.

By the time I got somewhat all the way in she had tears falling down her cheek.

"I'm sorry" I paused wiping her tear "you good mamas?"

The look in her eyes told me everything.

"It hurts" she looked down "Your so big Kahlil, your in my stomach" she whined softly. I chuckled watching her face with a small pout.
"At least your all the way in" she said looking back at me

My face told her all she needed to know her eyes widened.

"Don't hurt my organs" she held my neck as I pushed all the way in

I kissed her trying to distract her from the pain, she moaned into the kiss then bit my lip. I groaned

Just by the way she gripped me, held me in there, the way she felt was the best feeling I've ever felt besides our bond.

With a few slow thrusts, she started whimpering then she started moaning.

This all felt surreal like her body was speaking to me, her soul the spiritual and essence part felt like it was connecting with mines all over again this time it was deeper.

Everything felt deeper our body was connecting in every way possible. Reminding me of all the moments we had together, peace, calmness, and happiness everything I felt around her.

Her small boobs started jiggling with the hard, deep, slow strokes I was serving her. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, lips parted with sexy ass sounds coming out letting me how good she felt.

"My stomach-" she moaned out I kissed her neck repeatedly then moved up to her face peppering kisses

My eyes were blessed

She clamped down around me making me hiss, she was already tight, her clamping down made me want to nut.

"Damn" I moaned still serving her slow stokes

It wasn't long before she clamped around me again this time her back arched off the bed she used her hands wrapping it around my torso her long nails pinching into my back.

It didn't even hurt it only turned me on more, her head fell back, mouth parted, eyes slightly closed.

I wanted to close my eyes but I couldn't miss this moment, not a second. This was intimate, erotic hot, and might I add sexy as hell.

Her mouth opened but nothing came out as her body started to shake and she came squeezing the day lights out of my erect cock. Her nails dug deeper into my back as she let out a delayed moan I couldn't help it but to cum in her releasing myself.

Serenity's body went limp alerting me.

"Shit" I pulled out tapping her face gently her eyes opened slightly "I'll lift you mamas you have to pee" I picked her up sitting her over the toilet

Holding her body up I called her a few times till she finally peed then wiped her down. Taking her back to bed I didn't bother to put anything on her so I covered her laying beside her.

I couldn't help the smile that broke out on my face I lost my virginity to her, she lost hers to me.

Thank goodness we did what we did months ago it would've put a wrapper in our way.

| Flashback |

I woke up tired, must've been the fact that I didn't get any sleep. I stayed up watching movies with Serenity till four something then when she fell asleep I went to exercise.

"Aww my baby awake"

"I am mamas" I opened my eyes seeing her taking something "whats that?" I stood stretching my bones

"Oh this" she held up a pill bottle "this My birth control" Oh "yeah it's for my cycle I had some issues" she looked away from me I know she was a little nervous sharing this information with me

"Oh my bad for asking" I didn't mean to make her uncomfortable

"It's fine just a little shy, I don't know if I'll stay on this I'm thinking about getting the brith control stick. It's still a thought. What do you think?"

"Uhh well- uhn you caught me off guard but if your fine with it then I am too" it wasn't anything to harm her just birth control if she wanted to get it then who was I to say no

"Ok- well can you come with me tomorrow, I don't want to go alone"

"They do walk-ins?" I asked

"Yeah"

"Ight then I got you mamás" my accent came out strong

"Wait they not sticking anything in you from down there right?"

"No it's a shot in my arms" she laughed slightly

'Good' I thought

If they were then somebody was to die that's all

|Flashback over|

My fingers brushed against her skin as I admired her. I really was blessed with these eyes.

Sex was amazing, I'm talking about an out of this world experience because it went beyond our bodies, this time, our heart, souls and spirits became one.

We were united in sex.

My phone ringed making me mad. Why the fuck people like to call at the wrong moment?

"What?!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

804K 6.1K 13
❤️ COMPLETED AND TAKEN DOWN❤️ FIRST PART OF LOVE WINS SERIES Only sample paper here. THIS BOOK EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE ON KINDLE ORDER OF SERIES 1.IN...
2.2M 66.7K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
1.4M 51K 52
1St in #possesive 1ST in #abuse 1ST in #arrangedmarriage 1ST in #hatelove 1ST in #rich 1ST in #tortured The next thing she knew was that she was sl...
551K 20.1K 72
*Completed* "No smart move.. I suppose I can trust you on this.." He said in his deep voice leaving my hand.He didn't need to tell me that.. I was so...