➳ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ ʀᴘ ʙᴏᴏᴋ

By xLittleMissReadAlotx

This is a descriptive individual rp book featuring only anime fandoms! More

➳ ʀᴜʟᴇs
» ғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍs
◦ ғᴏʀᴍ ◦
» ɴᴀʀᴜᴛᴏ
» ғʀᴜɪᴛs ʙᴀsᴋᴇᴛ
↳ ᴇ. sᴏʜᴍᴀ
» ᴍʏ ʜᴇʀᴏ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍɪᴀ
↳ ᴀ. ʜɪʀᴀɴᴏ
↳ ʀ. ʜʏᴜɢᴀ
↳ ᴋ. ɴᴀᴋᴀᴍᴜʀᴀ
» ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴄʟᴏᴠᴇʀ
↳ ᴍ. ʀᴏsᴇʟᴇɪ
» ғɪʀᴇ ғᴏʀᴄᴇ
↳ ᴀ. ᴢᴀɪᴛsᴜ
» sᴏᴜʟ ᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ
↳ ᴀ. ʜᴏsʜɪɴᴏ
» ᴊᴜᴊᴜᴛsᴜ ᴋᴀɪsᴇɴ
↳ ᴍ. sᴜᴢᴜᴋɪ
↳ ᴍ. ᴋᴀᴍᴏ
↳ ᴀ. ᴋɪᴍᴜʀᴀ (ᴀᴜ)
» ғᴀɪʀʏ ᴛᴀɪʟ
↳ ᴋ. ᴅʀᴇʏᴀʀ
↳ ᴀ. ᴍᴇʟʀᴏsᴇ
» ɪs ɪᴛ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴘɪᴄᴋ ᴜᴘ ɢɪʀʟs ɪɴ ᴀ ᴅᴜɴɢᴇᴏɴ?
↳ ɴ. ᴏʟᴇʀʏᴅᴏɴ
» ᴛᴏᴋʏᴏ ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀs
↳ᴋ. ɪᴋᴇᴅᴀ
↳ ʀ. ᴛᴀᴋᴀᴏ
↳ s. ғᴜᴊɪᴡᴀʀᴀ
» ᴀssᴀssɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴄʟᴀssʀᴏᴏᴍ
↳ ɴ. sᴀɴᴏ
» ғʀᴇᴇ! ɪᴡᴀᴛᴏʙɪ sᴡɪᴍ ᴄʟᴜʙ
↳ ғ. ᴀᴅᴀᴄʜɪ
» ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴅᴇᴀᴅʟʏ sɪɴs
↳ ғʀᴇʏᴀ
» ᴏʙᴇʏ ᴍᴇ!
↳ ᴋ. ᴛsᴜᴋᴜᴍᴏ
↳ ᴇ. sʜɪᴋɪᴄʜɪ
» ʙᴜɴɢᴏᴜ sᴛʀᴀʏ ᴅᴏɢs
↳ᴇ. ɪᴛᴀᴅᴏʀɪ
» ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ sʟᴀʏᴇʀ
↳ ᴀ. ʜᴏsʜɪ
» ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴀsᴛʀᴏᴜs ʟɪғᴇ ᴏғ sᴀɪᴋɪ ᴋ
↳ᴇ. ɴᴀᴋᴀᴍᴜʀᴀ
» ʜᴏʀɪᴍɪʏᴀ
↳ ᴀ. ᴅᴀɪɢᴏ
» ʙʟᴇᴀᴄʜ
» ʙʟᴜᴇ ᴇxᴏʀᴄɪsᴛ
↳ ᴋ. ᴍᴀᴛsᴜᴍᴏᴛᴏ
» ʙʟᴜᴇʟᴏᴄᴋ
↳ ɪ. ʀᴇɪᴢᴇɪ
» ɴᴏɴ-ғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ
↳ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ
↳ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ sᴀᴄʀᴀғɪᴄᴇ

↳ ᴀ. ᴛᴀɴᴀᴋᴀ

1.2K 5 1.5K
By xLittleMissReadAlotx

◦ NAME ◦
Amaya Tanaka

◦ NICKNAME(s) ◦
Shedevil (By Naruto)

◦ AGE ◦
14 - 15 (Naruto)

16 - 17 (Naruto Shippuden),

33 (Boruto Next Gen)

◦ GENDER ◦
Female

◦ SEXUALITY ◦
Heterosexual

◦ PERSONALITY ◦
Amaya is quite the hothead, it runs in the family, her mother and aunt were the exact same way. She is very loyal and protective of her family/friends. She has a habit of literally fighting for them. From time to time, she can be inspiring, she has a way with words that help persuade certain people. There are times when it's hard to get her to even talk, there are times where she would much rather not have anything to say at all. she prefers to live in the shadows then deal with other people. She is a smart girl, and tries to do things in a logical sense. She'd rather be careful than do something rash. But she does have a dark side that tends to only come out when she deems it necessary. She is always pushing to become stronger and better in order to survive in this world.

◦ FACECLAIM ◦
(Credit for the images and character is the original creator idk who it is. But i do know that I don't own it or created it!)

◦ DISLIKES ◦
- the monster within her (sometimes)

- Orochimaru (for kidnapping her)

- freaking Karin

- being apart from her family for a long.

◦ HOBBIES/LIKES ◦
- Training. Much like most of the ninjas in the hidden leaf, she loves to train and does it often. She's always striving to become just as powerful as her cousin and everyone else never wanting to fall behind.

- Learning new Jutsus. One thing Amaya doesn't believe is that someone should be limited to certain jutsus, meaning she tends to learn as many as she can handle. It's always important to have something to use against others that can catch them by surprise.

◦ FLAWS(s) ◦
- demon. Amaya has a demon within her one that doesn't have much of an origin story but knows has been passed around in her father's family. All she knows is, once she was born, her father took the newborn away and placed the demon within her. She can't control it which is why it remains sealed most of the time.

- Anger issues. Being angry only feeds the demon within her, which causes her seal to slowly undo itself every time.

◦ BACKGROUND ◦
Amaya was a child who hid in the shadows not wanting to be noticed by many people. Of course, she had to attend the academy like every kid and she managed to befriend Sasuke before he lost his parents. When he did, the two grew extremely distant and she allowed that distance to grow. Due to that, she ended up befriending Naruto without telling him who she really was to him, and her older sister refused to have the village hate them as well. Eventually, Naruto learns the truth and is left in shock, for a while which creates a rift between the two. Her mother died when she was around eight, She and Mizu knew who was behind their mother's murder but they never spoke about it. When she was ten, she had been kidnapped and had been missing for years.

That was until Sasuke joined Orochimaru and saw that he had kidnapped the girl. He did nothing but visit her from time to time, he would sit there with her in silence and let her talk to him, and sometimes he'd speak back to her. There were times he'd take her out of there and teach her to fight. He brought her books and had her read up on fighting styles and jutsus. He did everything that he could to have her prepared for when he broke her out as promised. Eventually, he handled Orochimaru, he broke her out but only kept her by his side. So they have quite a difficult history during their teenage years. But it's revealed when they are older than Amaya has faced many opportunities to run off but decided to stick by him. When the war ended, Sasuke went on a mission to redeem himself, at first, he was alone until Amaya decided to join him for a bit. Obviously, they get married and have kids.

◦ LOVE INTEREST ◦ (Let me know whether or not they're together)
Sasuke Uchiha (husband)

◦ OCCUPATION(s) ◦
Ninja

RANKS:
(It happened when she was 12. )Naruto - chunin
Shippuden - chunin
Once returning to the village with Sasuke - Jounin Specialist

CHAKRA NATURE: Wind, lightning, and fire.

*◦ OTHER(s) ◦
- is close to her sister and Kakashi

- with Kage's seal gone, when she gets upset or anything, she tends to growl like an animal. She has inherited his speed and senses.

- oddly enough gets along well with the tailed beast themselves, they've taken a liking to her during the great war though they despise the demon inside her with a passion.

◦ FAMILY ◦
- Miyuki Uzumaki (mother, deceased)

- Aiko Tanaka (father, alive)

- Mizu Tanaka Hatake (older sister, alive)

- Kakashi Hatake (brother-in-law, alive) (unless he'd your love interest than no he's not.)

- Naruto Uzumaki (cousin, alive)

- Kushina Uzumaki (aunt, deceased)

- Minato Namikaze (uncle, deceased)

- Sasuke Uchiha (husband, alive)

- Kaito Uchiha (son, alive, age: 13)

- Airi Uchiha (daughter, alive, age: 8)

- Haru Uchiha (son, alive, age: 1)

- unnamed niece and nephew (alive)

'IT' ALSO KNOWN AS KAGE

Kage lingers within Amaya in a dormant state for quite some time, when Orochimaru kidnaped her, his goal was to extract the demon but sadly it became an issue when removing the seal. Kage had taken over Amaya, and due to that, he had to chain her up and lock her away. Kage felt like he and Amaya were in danger, so he remained taking over the girl until she was released by Sasuke, Kage had left Amaya back control over herself. Though during her time with Sasuke, it was a constant battle between the two. Kage and Amaya don't get along but eventually, they learn to bond. Kage doesn't get along well with the tailed beasts due to the history they have together. Kage was born from the reminiscents chakra of all of the tailed beasts.

Kage's first real appearance was during the great war, when he had taken over Amaya and things got bloody. But prior to that, he has been active in keeping Amaya safe from danger. He has a thirst for chakra, which is one of his abilities, to absorb or drain chakra from others. It keeps him strong, and those are a few of his abilities.

  ◦ CLAN(S) ◦

(By blood) The Tanaka Clan is formerly a prominent clan in the land of lightning. They were known for their styles in lightning and excellent marksmanship. They were superior and born prodigies in what they do. Because of that, most were chosen to work under Raikage for a while. They had their own secret, they were the carriers for the demon beast Kage, passed down through the head family. The head family moved to the hidden leaf, where the Hokage used them as his secret weapon, they were smart, sneaky, and capable of doing things in the dark. Sadly like the Uchiha clan, they were wiped out by Aiko Tanaka, a man of the head family. He had killed his mother, taking Kage and planting it into his second child, Amaya.

(By blood) The Uzumaki Clan (うずまき一族, Uzumaki Ichizoku) is formerly a prominent clan in Uzushiogakure. Since its disbandment, most of its known members reside in Konohagakure.[1] Despite its demise, fifteen years after the Fourth Shinobi World War the clan is once again active.

(Via marriage) The Uchiha clan (うちは一族, Uchiha Ichizoku) is one of the four noble clans of Konohagakure, and is also reputed to be the village's most powerful clan, producing shinobi that were exceptionally talented and battle-oriented, and in possession of the renowned Sharingan. Together with the clan Senju clan, they founded Konohagakure, but were almost extinct after the events of the clan massacre. Uchiha Sasuke, the sole survivor after the massacre and the Fourth Shinobi World War, eventually formed his own family with Senju Haru, starting to rebuild the practically extinct Uchiha clan. Their children, however, started a new branch of power derived from fusing Uchiha DNA with Senju DNA, which were similar to those of the Sage of Six Paths, allowing them to achieve the Rinnegan . They are also no longer bind by the Curse of Hatred, due to the end of Sasuke and Naruto's battle and the union of the Uchiha and Senju clans.

ABILITIES:
Uzumaki naturally possesses incredibly strong life-forces. As such, they have very long lifespans and likewise age slower; This also enables them to survive and endure much more severe injuries while likewise able to recover from injuries and exhaustion with much greater efficiency in short periods of time. These traits are strong enough to survive the removal of tailed beasts, although they are still left severely weakened afterward. Uzumaki also have the ability to quickly heal themselves and others, through the consumption of their chakra.

Adamantine Sealing Chains are a sealing technique that is characteristic of the Uzumaki clan. Users produce chains made out of their own chakra, which emerge from their torso. Users control the chains as they extend outwards from their body, most commonly to wrap around targets and restrain them. The chains are extremely durable, enough that even the Nine-Tails would struggle to destroy them. In the anime, in addition to physically binding targets, the chains are said to bind targets' chakra as well. Depending on the number and the length of chains that users intend to produce, they may prefer to initially create only a few chains, which they send underground to split apart and spread around the area as needed, leaving their immediate surroundings uncluttered.

In addition to their life-forces, the Uzumaki were most famed for their fūinjutsu, the seal of which typically appears as a spiral crest reminiscent of their clan's symbol.

◦ SCENARIO ◦
we shall discuss

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.3K 94 14
🤍 if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! 🤍
69.8K 3.9K 81
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
59.3K 134 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
42.4K 1.4K 18
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...