𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐘 | 𝐃.𝐌.

By akshitamalfoy

"𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲?" 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫. "𝐘𝐞... More

| 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭
| 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
| 𝐨𝐧𝐞
| 𝐭𝐰𝐨
| 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
| 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
| 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
| 𝐬𝐢𝐱
| 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
| 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
| 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
| 𝐭𝐞𝐧
| 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
| 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
| 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
| 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
| 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
| 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
| 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
| 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
| 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
| 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
| 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞
| 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨
| 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
| 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
| 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
| 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱
update.
| 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
| 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

| 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

13.4K 215 171
By akshitamalfoy

_______________________________

WELCOME TO 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐘

-

-

-

-

ahhh hey babes!! first of all, thank you so much for choosing to read this fanfiction! i really hope you enjoy <3 this is my first story and I am no way a professional writer. I'm really doing this just for fun.

| 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 |

English is not my first language, so if there are any grammatical errors, please don't hesitate to correct me at any times!

There will be same-sex relationships in this story, so if you're not comfortable with that, I request you to not read or comment on my story. Again, this is my first story so please don't leave any rude comments about my writing, I'm still learning.

This indeed is a Marriage Law fanfic.

The Weasleys and Malfoys are not related in this because no❤️

As much as I love Fred with all my heart, unfortunately, he will not be alive in this fanfic :( Snape and Lavender although, are alive.

| 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐒 |

I do not own any of the original characters and plot of Harry Potter, and I only own my character and the plot. All credits go to JK R*wling (ew, nasty transphobic bitch) for the Harry Potter universe. Even though we all know dobby has clearly written the books. I do not take credit for any of the gifs or images I put in the story, I've gotten them off Google and Pinterest and all credit goes to the rightful owners.

| 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 |

This story includes alcohol, drugs, explicit language, mentions of death/sexual assault, anxiety, choking, degrading, kinks and mature sex scenes. I have never written smut so I will try my best to try to write it.

Please do not read this story if you feel uncomfortable with any of these topics above. I will be placing trigger warnings in the beginning of each chapter.

this is dedicated to @julieta_pisa for pushing me to post this during ft. love you <33

-

ladies, gentleman and the non-binaries, I present to you...

WEASLEY

-

-

-

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 867 15
Draco's sister comes to Hogwarts and after arriving late she has already gathered the attention of quite a few boys. Will any of them catch her atten...
418 57 14
Aurelia Potter finds herself torn between love and duty. As the twin sister of the famed Harry Potter, she navigates a complex web of relationships...
121K 2.3K 20
What if Ron had a twin sister? But alike in some ways but not many. She is sorted into Slytherin not Gryffindor. Her parents we ashamed a Weasley in...
12K 222 86
"Please don't, for one second, ever doubt my love for you. That's the only thing I'm sure of." ** What happens when a Half-blood Hufflepuff sweethear...