Horrortale genocide-Another p...

By x_Rublestories_x

⚠️Warning violent scenes⚠️ In this universe of horrortale Aliza resets and tries new paths. Also, she is help... More

Ruins
Dust or snow?
Snowdin Town
Empty marsh
Back to Snowdin
A brother killer
Monophobia
The warm
The broken CORE
Facing the sins
The soul or the world
Bonus

The void

429 8 0
By x_Rublestories_x

I find myself in the void, in the place where I end up every time I die. What's wrong with me? I tried to help but they treated me worse. This is because I tried to be good. I wonder what would have happened if I had tried to kill, or at least attack.
If sparing leads me to nothing but to die, is it really killing the answer? Maybe they could have feared me ... but I'm the one with the soul of fear.
Something just popped up, it's a big button that says "RESET" .... this is new.
I press it and....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

816 19 12
** WARNING YOU NOW** This story has themes that may trigger you poor readers. (Not to mention My crappy writing in general is enough to make you foam...
9.7K 274 12
(UnderTale completely belongs to Toby Fox, I in no way helped him create the game. I'm just simply a huge fan and want to write a short Genocide rout...
275 6 2
(Alternate Ending added!) "If you solve your problems with kindness instead of violence, then everyone wins! Violence isn't necessary! It only hurts...
2.5K 91 23
NOTE - I am not the creator of AxeTale nor do I own it's rights, this is my own retelling of the story of AxeTale. A sub-AU if you will, a rewrite of...