Descendants (Harry x reader)

By ek_imagine_stories

"You said you'll come back for me! You promised!" "I'm sorry y/n, I just forgot--" "You forgot? Or you just d... More

A/N: Before we Begin
01 || The Isle of the Lost
02 || Ain't my family
03 || Forgotten
04 || It's Going Down
05 || Revenge Time
06 || It's Been A While
07 || V.K. Day
09 || Auradon
10 || Knights Fall
11 || One Kiss
12 || The Unspoken Truth
13 || Together again

08 || Hades's Ember

4.7K 66 20
By ek_imagine_stories

(Y/n)'s POV

I was laying on my bed or more like the mattress that was on the ground. This whole thing sucked. Now that Hades has been forced back into the isle, there is absolutely no way that we'll be able to get out of here. I was losing hope that we'll never be able to get out of here.

I sighed and rolled onto the floor not caring that I just hit my head. I groaned and sat up rubbing my forehead. All of a sudden the front door swung open revealing Harry and Gil. "Guys what the hell?!" I yelled as I stood up from the ground.

"You've gotta see this love." Harry said with a smirk as he came towards me. It's been a few hours since they've left the isle. "What is it?" I asked as I walked towards them. I stopped my tracks and put my hands on my hips when Harry turned on the T.V.

The news was talking about some princess chick named Audrey who had apparently put a sleeping spell on everyone at Auradon. This of course means if Mal, if they have not been put to sleep, will be wanting daddy's ember. His ember apparently has special powers that could wake people up, but the thing was only he could do it.

"So there's been a sleeping spell put on everyone on Auradon. And better yet the one who did it was a princess gone rogue." I said as I giggled to myself. "Aww this is perfect. Do you guys know if they're here?" I asked as I looked at them.

Gil just grinned while Harry smirked at me. "They sure are love. Come on go change you'll see them soon." I nodded at them as they exited.

I sighed and grabbed my outfit of the day. I decided to wear a black cropped shirt with a marron colored skirt. I also grabbed my black leather jacket and some black heels.

I also put my hair in dutch braids before heading out the door. I headed out the door to see Harry and Gil waiting for me. "Beautiful as always love." I smiled at him and grabbed his hand intertwining our fingers together. "Thank you handsome." I said as I kissed his cheek.

"Now where do you think they'll be?" I asked as I looked at them. "Oh I know where they are." Harry said as we started walking towards the Chip Shoppe. I raised an eyebrow at him confused as he put his arm around me and opened the doors.

"Come on lads were gonna have a little fun." Harry said smirking at a few pirates. I smirked at him as a few of them started following us back out the shop. "Now where are they?" I asked as we walked through the alley ways.

"Last I heard was Dr. Facilier's Arcade." One of the pirates said. I nodded at him and smirked. "And that's where we'll be heading."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I started giggling as I spotted the four bikes. "Come on now." I said as I got behind Harry and wrapped my arms around his waist. I watched as Gil and the two other pirates got on the other bikes.

I smirked once I saw the door open to reveal Jay, Carlos, Evie, Mal, and Celia. "Wow rookie mistake." Carlos says as he points at us.

"Long time no see!"

"Get off my bike Hook!"

"Aww this is your bike you say?" I say in a sing song voice taunting him. "Catch us if you can Jay!" Harry taunts him as he starts the bike. I smirk at him and give Jay a wink before we drive off.

I started giggling as we turned the different corners. We continued to ride them for a few minutes until they were no longer in sight. "Come on love let's crash them over here." I say pointing to a near by alley way.

He smirks and nods at me before grabbing my hand and jumping off the bike and letting it crash. "Aww that was fun. Too bad it's in pieces now." I say giggling as I intertwin our fingers together. "Now come on let's go meet up with Gil.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person POV

Mal and Celia have made their way towards Hades lair stopping at the front gate. Mal not being there before looked at the "Beware of Dog" sign in concern.

"Hey." Celia looked at her as soon as she put in the key. "How big is that dog?" Mal asks as she motions her head at the sign. Celia turns around to look at the sign and sighs. "You'll see." She says as she opens the gate.

"Okay stay quiet it echoes like crazy in here." Mal nods her head in understanding as she walks toward the bike. The two of them start biking through the tunnel until they reach the end.

Eventually they reach the end of the tunnel and walk the rest of the way. Both being as quiet as they can look to see Hades sleeping on a chair with shades on. The dogs continue barking as they make their way towards the ember.

Mal flinching as soon as she hears it again, but left dumbfounded when Celia points to a record player. Mal just rolls her eyes as she continues her way down the steps and towards the ember.

Not being able to take it anymore, Celia turns off the record player causing Hades to wake up from his nap. "What are you doing?" He asks as he looks at Celia.

"I noticed you were low... on canned corn." Celia says as she tosses Hades a can of corn. Hades catches it with one hand and uses his other hand to stop Mal from grabbing the ember.

Mal just stares at him as Hades grabs the ember and takes off his sunglasses. "Hi, dad." She says as he looks at him. Hades just waves at her.

"Quite the show you put on the other day." He tells her. "Right back at ya." She replies back.

"Cant take all the credit though. Your sister's the one who had the idea." Hades says as he continues to stare at her. 

Mal scoffs and rolls her eyes. "Of course she did." Hades humms before getting up from his seat. "I was just coming to see you."

"Really? Wonder why. Is it because I'm gonna be queen?" She asks as she stands up as well. "Now, Mal don't be bitter."

"You abandoned us when we were babies." Mal says as she crosses her arms.

"No. No, I left your mother. She's-- she's not the easiest person to get along with." Hades replies with frustration. "You think?"

"Oh. See? We have something in common already. We both hate your mother." Hades says as he turns around shrugging at her.

"No. I don't hate my mother. She may be a evil lunatic, but at least she stuck around."

"Aww... Boo-hoo. Wake up and smell the stink. You think you've had it rough? I used to be a GOD!! I had an entire world which bore my name... and now I have nothing!"

"Really? Because for 16 years I had nothing! And now I have a whole world, but unless I get that ember, it's game over!" Mal exclaimed as she held her hand out.

Hades just stared at her as he continued to play with the ember in his hands. "Does (y/n) even know about you being queen?" He asked as he smirked at her.

Mal quickly looked away slowly bringing her hand down. "Exactly." Hades said as he walked away. Mal sighs and looks at him. "Look (y/n) and I aren't on the best of terms. I don't have to tell her everything! We're too different."

Hades humms at her before responding. "You'll be surprised Mal. Now hold please."

(Hades)

Listen, little girl. You're talking to a god. And I don't wanna hear the drama. Kindness ain't my brand.

(Mal)

Oh, I guess that's why you ran!

(Hades)

Try being married to your momma.

(Mal)

You stink at being a dad.

(Hades)

Poor Mali, are you sad?

(Mal)

Not as sad as you without your powers . I didn't come to fight. For once, do something right.

(Hades)

I steal souls. Were you expecting flowers? 

(Mal)

I only need you 'cause I came here for something.

(Hades)

I've given you everything. 

(Mal & Hades)

By giving you nothing. By giving me nothing. 

(Hades)

I did what I had to do. (Woo-ooh-ooh.)

(Mal)

No, you only did what's best for you.

(Hades)

Well you can learn a thing or two. When push comes to shove you do what you gotta do.

(Mal)

You were never there. Guess you don't have a phone. You never called to say "I miss you". 

(Hades)

Are you kidding? Is this a joke? You need to let it go. You're stronger with those daddy issues.

(Mal)

Oh, thank you. 

(Hades)

Show me some respect, it ain't easy to neglect. My attention would have made you softer. 

(Mal)

Oh! Should I be proud? Don't turn this thing around.

(Hades)

I guess you are your father's daughter. 

(Mal)

Don't think I need you, I just came here for something.

(Hades)

I've given you everything. 

(Mal & Hades)

By giving you nothing. By giving me nothing. 

(Hades)

I did what I had to do (Ooh-ooh, ooh.) 

(Mal)

I made it on my own no thanks to you.

(Hades)

Well, you could learn a thing or two. When push comes to shove, you do what you gotta do. How about I go with you and we'll spend some time?

(Mal)

How about you stay here 'cause you're out of your mind. 

(Hades)

Let's make new memories, you can show me the town. 

(Mal)

No, you can keep your memories now. 

(Hades)

Get over it. 

(Mal)

I am over it. 

(Mal & Hades)

I'm over you being over it.

(Hades)

Let's dance. I did what I had to do.

(Mal)

No, you only did what's best for you.

(Hades)

Well, you could learn a thing or two. When push comes to shove, you do. When push comes to shove, you do. When push comes to shove, you do. What you gotta do. Yeah Ha! 

(Mal)

Puh-lease.

Mal just cringes as Hades finishes his song. "Do you wanna make up for being a lousy dad?" Mal asks as she holds out her hand waiting for the ember.

"I'm only a lousy dad to you. Your sister is quite fond of me." Hades says with a smirk. "Yeah well I'm not that fond of her either." Mal replies as she motions him to give her the ember. Hades hesitates as he looks in her eyes.

"The ember only works for me." Hades says. "No it'll work for me. We're blood." Mal says in return. Hades just chuckles and shakes his head. "No you're only half Hades. The ember won't do everything for you that it does for me."

"I'll take my chances." Hades sighs and places the ember in her palm. Mal grips it tight as she gives him a smile before heading out the door.

"If it gets wet it's game over!" Hades yells at her. Without looking back Mal waves at him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 60.3K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
77.2K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
212K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...