Until you♥️

_writer__90 által

COMPLETED ✅ #1 in indianlove on 6/5/21 #1 in india on 26/6/21 #7 in romance on 26/6/21 Opposites Attract? ... Több

Introduction
Bloody Jerk!
Why do I care?
Brave!
Moron!
Give me patience!
Idiot!
Definitely Crazy!
The view is mesmerising!
This girl is a trouble!
Again!
Am I not happy?
My saviour!
Silly girl!
What the actual fuck?
Snap out!
Ufffff!
Something is not right!
My first one!
Finally a smile!
Maybe!
No goodbye?
Pervert! Control!
Offffooo!
Yeah! Calm down.
Don't go down the lane!
What's wrong with me?
Hella heart eyes for you!
Me getting married?
Disappointed?
Don't get distracted!
He is such a task!
That's impossible!
We have a date!
Someone's jealous!
Is it that bad?
Aarav being kinky?
I think I am whipped..!
Shirtless Aarav is a treat!
This is our routine.
That's my weakness..!
Stop getting distracted!
This smile is to die for!
Don't rile her up!
I know this look!
This infuriating pig!
Too much cuteness..!
Not an update
Am I in love?
It can't be true!
Marriage is out of the question!
Goodbye, it is then!
There will be no her!
I soo missed her!
I've already fallen for it.
Temporary happiness..!
Damn his long legs!
With love?
She is that magic..!
I can't do this..!
How did I survive without her?
How did I get soo lucky?
Until You♥️
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2

Epilogue.

26.8K 1.3K 74
_writer__90 által

1 year later

Aarav Kapoor

I was just busy making vegetable soup for my beloved wife when I heard her yelling my name.

Ahhh..!
There comes my annoying kid!

"Aarav!" She yelled from the living room.

"In the kitchen." I said and she entered the kitchen slaming her handbag on the nearest kitchen counter & glaring at me.

"You're such a jerk. Do you know that?" She asked glaring at me.

"Ofcourse jaan. I know it." I said with a smile knowing very well why was she all worked up.

"Shashank Sharma is suspended for a week from the college. Do you have anything to do with it?" She asked narrowing her eyes at me.
And I just tried to distract her with my smile.

"Don't smile at me like that. Answer my question." She said still glaring at me.

"Well! It was his fault. He can't just flirt with my wife. That too when you are a professor in the same college."I said pecking her lips.

"Aarav! He didn't knew I was a professor and he did not flirt with me for god's sake. He just asked me for a dance and I declined it very politely." She said and I rolled my eyes.

A week earlier there was a party organised in the college on the occasion of it's 10 years completion and this guy Shashank Sharma thought Shanaya was a student and asked her for a dance. And when she refused he was soo adamant saying that he would make her fall for his charms.

I was not going to let him go with that!

"You could've talked to him. Are you going to do this all your life? Anyone who looks my way is going to be suspended from the college?" She asked furiously.

"Jaan, you know getting too much angry is not good for the baby." I said trying to calm her down.

"Don't Jaan me & dare you don't bring my baby in it." She said sitting on the counter.

I switched the stove off and stood between her legs holding her by her waist.
"Only your baby? I though it was ours." I said with a sad expression.

"On the top of that you told mom that I'll not be working from next week." She said rolling her eyes.

"You're 6 months pregnant. I don't want you stressing out. You know you have low sugar issues. Just relax and let your husband also live without these yellings for a day." I said chuckling and she smiled.

"Am I too hard on you?" She asked pulling me closer.

"Not at all. Anything & everything with you is sheer happiness for me. You yelling on me too." I said with a smile.

"Damn, kapoor! When did you get this good with your words?" She asked laughing and then hugged me pulling me by my neck.

"How was your day?"
She asked.

"It was good. I missed you alot though, so I thought of coming earlier and making dinner for you." I said kissing her forhead.

"You're really not going to let me work after a week?" She asked with puppy eyes.

"I am not compromising on your health. That is not up for discussion." I said and put her down from the counter.

She walked towards the dining room.
I laid the dinner on the table and she said
"It will get boring to be alone at home." She said pouting.

"I'll be there with you most of the times. Except if there is no emergency, so no whining." I said with a no further argument look.

"Why are you jeoparadising your work for me?" She asked.

I just made her sit on my lap and fed her the soup.
"I've been focusing on my profession, career all my life. Now that I have you, I don't mind jeoparadising my work to make sure you are okay. You are before everything for me." I said and she just smiled while blushing.

"How did I get this lucky?" She asked kissing my cheek.

"It is me who is the lucky one, clearly." I said chuckling and fed her the soup.

"Where is my caramel custard?" She asked me with furrowed eyebrows.

One thing I am absolutely jealous of is her love for caramel custards.

I think she loves it more than me.

"In the fridge." I said and she beamed.
"First you have to finish all the dinner. Soup & rice. After that I am going to give you the custard otherwise no custard." I said glaring at her knowing very well she will throw tantrums while eating.

Normally, she is a kid but pregnancy has made her soo moody that she wouldn't listen to anything. Her sugar level issues may cause complications in her pregnancy. So, mom has told me to follow a very strict diet schedule for her.

"Why didn't you become a dictator instead? Would have suited you." She said scowling and I fed her another spoon.

"What would I get in return of the delicious caramel custard I made?" I asked playfully.

She just came dangerously close to my ear & whispered
"You'll get to have your way with me on the bed."
I laughed.

Leave it upto Shanaya for being horny.
She can be horny anytime & everytime.

Obviously.. I am not complaining!

"Aarav. It is enough, You just give me all the vegies to eat." She whined and I again held another spoon of rice before her mouth.

"I'm craving for something cheesy. I don't want to eat this." She said turning her face to the other side.

"If you finish this, I promise to make you whatever you crave for tomorrow." I said and her eyes immediately twinkled and she ate it.

"I think I'll have to handle two kids. One you & the other one will be the actual kid." I said chuckling.

"Dare you ignore me because of the kid. I want my daily dose of attention." She said and I laughed at her.

Stupid Woman.

"I can't believe we are going to be parents." She said keeping her head on my shoulder while her hands encircling my neck.
My hands protectively wrapped around her waist.

This is my personal heaven!

"Just one & a half year ago we were crying our eyes out because nothing was working between us. And look at us now." She said chuckling.

I kissed her head and said.
"It is all because of you. You just make it look so effortless, handling me & all my stupid insecurities."

"As if you don't handle all my tantrums." She said.

"I love to." I said smiling.

I might say, she is a kid and stuff but the only reason we are being stronger day by day is her. Everyday, she makes me feel wanted, without me telling her about anything she just knows I've had a bad day and she instantly lights up my world.

"Thank you soo much." I murmured kissing her head again.

"Aarav, you think It is only me. But it is not. The truth is that we both are equally stubborn and adamant on being with each other. I know you still have all those absurd thoughts in the back of your mind and still you decide to ignore it and focus on me. That's all I need." She said nuzzling her face in the crook of my neck.

"I just do everything possible in my hands to keep you happy. Because, That's all I need." I said.

"I don't even want to think what would I do If you would've left for U.K. a year ago. My life would be just meaningless." I said brushing my hands through her hair.

"Aadhi hai duniya meri tere bina."
I said pulling her tightly into me and then she looke up at me and pulled me in for a kiss.

And everytime she does that
I just fall a little more in love with her!

—————————————————————

So, the book is now officially completed!

I'll miss writing all the cute banter & flirty moments between Shanaya & Aarav🥺

Thank you soo much for all the love you guys have showered on them♥️♥️

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

595K 26.4K 66
#1 in marriage - 6th mar 2022 #1 in India - 1st mar 2022 #1 in arranged marriage - 1st mar 2022 #1 in puppy love - 3rd march 2022 #1 in secret love...
1.5M 58.7K 75
Previous Title : Tum Jo Nahi Toh Kuch Bhi Nahi He was sitting emotionlessly. He looked toward her in anger. She also looked at him but she was confus...
135K 4.9K 8
"Do you think I will be pregnant ??" He looks at her with wide eyes. "Are you crazy??? Why the hell will you be pregnant??" He yelled. "Huh...!!" She...
217K 8K 31
"Vihaan wait....." I shout. He flinches or was it my imagination. "How are you?" I ask in broken voice. He turns and this time I flinch. His eyes a...