We're a Mess (Oikawa x Reader)

By ElloLuv212

Pure cute ✨chaos✨ with none other than Oikawa Toru! In a world where you're Kuroo's sister AND you go to coll... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 END

Chapter 33

728 26 18
By ElloLuv212

!! Tw- this chapter talks about (y/n)'s past traumas from her ex boyfriend and Iwazumi. Contains talk about touching without consent and violence. !!

I've been thinking a lot about how things are escalating with Toru.

"So, do you want to talk about why you got all worked up about Iwa-chan?" Oikawa brings up at our fancy restaurant date.

"Oh." I sigh, poking at my pasta. "Sure. But it might take a while." I say. Oikawa nods and rests his face in his hands, giving me his full attention.

"Well... A year or two ago I had an abusive boyfriend." I sigh. I hated this conversation.

"What!? Iwa did that to you!?!" He hissed.

"Let me continue!" I don't answer his question.
"Iwazumi wasn't the abusives boyfriend, Ushijima was. Basically Ushi would always make me feel guilty about things that weren't my fault and would break stuff I liked and just abused me mentally. It was hard to trust anyone again. So, one day I bumped into my old friend Iwa. We had caught up that day and I trusted him so I explained everything that happened with Ushijima. Right away, Iwa taught him a lesson, completely beating that guy to a pulp for me." I explain.

"So... why are you mad at him? Shouldn't you be mad at Ushijima?" Oikawa asks, taking a sip of his wine.

"Let me get to that!" I hush him.
"So. I was vulnerable and Iwa had just saved me..."

*flashback*

"Iwa, I really can't thank you enough. You really saved me." I throw him into a hug.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I help you?" He says, keeping our hug.

"Listen, is there any way I can re-pay you?" I ask, backing away from the hug. My eyes were red and puffy. Tears still rolling down my cheeks slightly.

"No it's fine." He smiled.

"You sure?" I asked. He nodded.

"Alright, we'll you can spend the night here. You live quite far away." I smiled.

*flashback ends*

"I hadn't recognized that we were still basically strangers. Even though I knew him from a while ago, we hadn't kept in contact." I sigh.

"Ok well... what happened? Did he do something to you?" Oikawa asks, cracking his knuckles.

I clear my throat, looking down at my fork.

"Yeah. Well, things escalated and we started to make out. I was up for the making out. I mean I kissed him back-"

"Alright I get it you guys were kissing, what happened?" He asks in a stern voice.

"Well, I didn't want things to get more intense but he did and when I fell asleep he came in my room and things happened." I gulp.

"(Y/N), what. Happened." He grabbed my hand.

"He touched me Tooru. That's it. Ok?" I spit out, a few tears going down my cheek.

He inhaled deeply then looks away, squeezing my hand.

"Why didn't you tell me this sooner?" He asks with a guilty look.

"I don't know! I just didn't feel like you'd like it since he's your best friend!" I started to cry more intensely.

"(Y/N), come on let's go for a walk." Oikawa stands up and pays quickly, grabbing my hand and exiting the restaurant.

"(Y/N), if we were dating or not I would have done something about it ok? You have to tell me these things." He crouched down slightly, wiping the tears off my face.

"I just, I can't trust people like that, I don't know." I cry louder, hugging him.

"Well you trusted me right? That's good." He rubbed my back.

"I guess..." I continued to cry.

"That bastards gonna pay for what he did to you you know. There's no way I'm letting him get away with it." He says with an angry voice. I back away from the hug to look at his face.

"Thank you." I kiss his cheek. He holds my cheeks in his hands.

"(Y/N), all those times you came to my dorm and he was there, why didn't you just leave? Why didn't you tell me?" He whispered with a sad look.

"I didn't want to mess things up!" I yell. He gives me a sympathetic look and hugs me again. It almost blows the air out of me. I haven't had this meaningful of a hug in a very very long time.

"Just know I love you. Ok? I love you and I will NEVER let something like that happen to you again. Got it?" He asks, shaking my shoulders slightly.

"Yeah..." I look away, sniffing.

"Promise me you'll tell me if someone does something." He says sternly.

"Yes I will." I say.

"(Y/N), I need you to promise me." He looks me directly in the eye, lifting my chin up to look at him with his pointer finger.

"I promise!" I yell in frustration.

"Good." He gives me a warm smile. "Let's go back to the dorms yeah?" He smiles, rubbing my back. I nod and he takes us back in his car.

"Are you ok to be alone?" He asks.

"I have Yachi." I answer.

"You sure?" He asks, not letting go of my hand.

"Yes Toru. I'm fine." I put on a fake smile. He nods slowly and kisses my cheek. I close the door and lie in my bed, not bothering to put on pajamas.

*OIKAWAS POV*:

I stomp down the hall to my dorm.

That little bitch. I'm gonna kill him.

I swing the door open and find Iwa sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Hey how's it- Woah hey what's up?!"

I stomp towards him, lunging right at him. He dodges me and stand up off the couch.

"What the fuck dude? Calm down!" He puts his hands up to ease me.

"NO. IM NOT CALMING DOWN." I get closer to him and punch him square in the face. He topples to the side.

"WHAT THE FUCKS WRONG WITH YOU?!" He yells, pushing me backwards.

"Oh yeah, somethings wrong with ME!" I reply sarcastically.

"Oikawa what the HELL are you going on about?!" Iwa asks, putting ice on his jaw.

"You touched her. And you didn't ask. And you messed her up. YOU MESSED HER UP!" I yell, pushing him back against the fridge.

"WHO?" He yells, pushing me back.

"DONT ACT STUPID YOU BASTARD. (Y/N)!" I yell, spitting in his face.

He gets a grimace on his face and throws a punch to my face. I tumble backwards and lean against the small island.

"WHY ARE YOU PROTECTING HER? YOU BARELY KNOW HER!" Iwa yells, kicking me.

"YOU'RE DISGUSTING! YOU FUCKED HER UP! YOU MEESED UP MY BABY!" I yell, I feel a wave of emotions. Like I'm about to cry. I haven't felt this in a while.

"SHE WAS ASKING FOR IT! YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN WHAT SHE WAS WEARING!" Iwazumi yells back, slapping me hard in the face. Something snaps inside me. Like a switch was clicked.

"SHUT YOUR UGLY FUCKING DIRTY- HANDED, GOOD FOR NOTHING, ABUSING, LAZY ASS UP! YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU DID TO HER!" I yell before kicking him in the balls, throwing my hardest punch at his face, then grabbing his hair and throwing him against the cabinet.

"I WILL NOT STAND HERE AND LET YOU TALK ABOUT HER THAT WAY. THERE IS NEVER A GOOD REASON TO ABUSE SOMEONE. YOU PEICE OF TRASH!" I kick him in the face. At this point he's lying on the floor, knocked out.
I keep hitting him. Tears running down my face. 

Why? Why did it have to be (y/n)?

I lean against the cabinets and lower myself down, sitting on the floor. I curl up into a ball and cry. The hardest I've ever cried in a few years actually.

I hear a knock at the door.

A/N: damn sorry for the angst lol
Was not expecting that 👍
- ElloLuv212 😿

Edit;
THANKS FOR 5K WTF?!?!? THANKS SO MUCH LMAO 😳

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 4.9K 17
Ummmm...it's basically a Haikyū x reader fanfic, and I hope you enjoy!!! All rights reserved!!! I do not own Haikyū or its characters and I most defi...
423K 9.2K 22
【𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝?】 ↳ ❝ 𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔰𝔱 ❞ ❏ started august 1st 2020 ❏ haikyuu x fem!reader ❏ angst,fluff ➳@BLAUE...
6.6K 202 22
↳❝𝙈𝙤𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩, 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝, 𝙥𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩 (𝙨𝙠𝙧𝙧𝙩 𝙨𝙠𝙧𝙧𝙩) 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙬𝙩𝙮 𝙗𝙖𝙙 (𝙗𝙖𝙙) 𝙥𝙤𝙥 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙞�...
45.2K 898 15
- she looks just like an angel sakusa x f!reader she/her pronouns used