In Another Life โžช ๐˜ฌ. ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๏ฟฝ...

By kakashicumslut69

"๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง. ๐€๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ... More

Author Notes: ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——!!
Friends? No Thanks. {1}
Not so Healthy Home {2}
The Spot {3}
Depleated Excitment {4}
Jiraiya {5}
First Stage Akira {6}
Team Minato's Addition {7}
You Feel Like Home to Me {8}
Embarrassed {9}
Goodbye, beloved {10}
Consumed {11}
A Little Bit of a Liar {12}
Always be Connected {13}
What Falling in Love Feels Like {14}
Make Me a Promise {15}
Surprise! Surprise? {16}
Mending a Relationship, Ruining Others {17}
The Unforgotten {18}
Requited Thoughts {19}
He's the Cure {20}
Headed Back Home {21}
Winter Has Come Again {22}
Memory Upon Memory {23}
Everything is on Your Shoulders {24}
Chess {25}
The Anatomy of a Hug {26}
Others {27}
Pranking {28}
You're Somebody Else {29}
Sike {30}
Quickly Forgotten {31}
Now That You're Dead it Hurts {32}
She Took My Heart {33}
You're Beautiful {34}
His {35}
Maybe Don't Say That {36}
Falling to Pieces {37}
Stars {38}
ไผ็ทš {40}
Perception is Key {41}
Return to the Leaf {42}
I've Shattered Now, I'm Spilling Out {43}
What am I Supposed to Do, Without You? {44}
A Soulmate Who Wasn't Meant to be {45}
Here Comes the Boy {46}
Tender is the Night for a Broken Heart {47}
Fall Back Into Place {48}
Unkept Promises {49}
Every Kiss is a Cursive Line {50}
Lovers of Valdaro {51}
Sun and Moon {Epilogue}
{After}
Forever and Always {52}

I Love You {39}

1.5K 55 64
By kakashicumslut69

♡♡♡

"Then show me how much you don't regret."

Kakashi smiles handsomely and his hand travels up your thigh, the pads of his fingertips caressing your skin. But you notice that his eyes aren't full of lust as they've been before.

They're filled with sweetness and desire— primal desire of your heart.

As he looks at you with such eyes, his smile only gets sweeter, his eyes squinting from his prominent cheeks. "You don't think I've already shown you?" He teases in a chuckle, squeezing your skin just slightly.

As the moonlight shadows his features, you find yourself lost in his looks. Those space gray eyes that seem to be a-glow with love, but only when they land on your own. That perfected, flashing smile that warms your heart. The gentle touch that his fingers give when they touch your skin, tainted or not.

He isn't a model, but he should be. His lush, shiny silver hair that falls past his chiseled face as he hovers over you, the moon visible behind his head. Handsome is an understated way. To you, he's perfect.

How can one think of another in such way, though? Nobody's perfect. There is always something wrong with everyone, right?

So why can you not find anything wrong with this man?

His broad Spartan-like shoulders that are bare at the moment, moonglow painting his already pale skin, paler, seemingly snow white with shadows within the crevices of his muscles. The muscles that decorate his already perfect self, hard yet smooth.

Even his scar, which is one of your favorite things on him, is perfect. It may be a heart-hurting addition to his handsome face, but nonetheless, it's mesmerizing. The discolored crevice in his skin that may seem like a downside, is quite the opposite.

You really cannot see a single thing wrong with Kakashi Hatake. Even his personality seems dream material.

So, you come to realize that the statement is true; When you're in love with someone, every flaw they own seems to sink away, becoming a blindside in which you don't care about.

So, when that realization hits, it creates a glacé smile on your plump lips, looking to his own that trace his irresistible smile.

"Kakashi, I'm in love with you."

Your words gently drift through Kakashi's ears and find his beating heart, tying a small bow on that broken, broken heart and repairing the hurt, allowing it to slip away permanently. Those three words have been something he has quite literally dreamt of hearing.

From you specifically.

The man leans down only slightly until your lips meet in the middle, gently pressing together in a way you've never experienced. His dry yet smooth lips move with your own, small breaths leaving your noses as your eyelids are only half open, staring at one another lovingly.

Small blushes grow on both of your cheeks at the eye contact, something you both notice and smile at, breaking the kiss a bit embarrassedly, leaving a thin strand of saliva between each other's lips. "I never actually thought you'd say it." Kakashi whispers.

Your ears grow a bit warm and you smile with your brows knitted together, tilting your head against the roof. "Me neither." You admit.

He laughs at your honestly and leans back down, slowly kissing your lips and making his way to your jawline, at the same time hooking his fingers beneath the waistband of your bottoms and carefully sliding them off, exposing you to the night sky.

He then kisses your cheek carefully and leaves your bottoms around your ankles, pulling down his own boxers. "I don't just want to fuck. I want to make love to you, Y/N." He whispers, kissing just below your ear.

More warmth grows around your cheeks and you turn your head, smiling like an idiot at his words. He sees this and laughs, looking at how you're trying to hide your heavy blush.

But instead of saying anything to embarrass you further, he simply begins kissing your neck as he eases into you, making a slight whimper leave your mouth at his size.

"Are you okay?" He whispers, wanting to be careful with you right now... even if he hasn't been so careful in the past. You nod and look back to him, not caring about the heavy blush.

He smiles at your affirmation and grabs your hand from his shoulder, pressing the back of it against the rooftop as he holds your hand, beginning to carefully move, getting lost in the look of your eyes.

As he savors the feeling of your insides, small noises leave both of you and he watches your eyelids flutter, your eyes defocusing. "F-feels good, Kashi." You whisper, tightening your hold on his hand.

Said male starts caressing the side of your hand with his thumb and softly kisses your lips, focusing on his grinds, making sure you feel good. "I aim to please only you, Y/N." He whispers against your mouth.

Your fluttering eyelids make it hard to focus on anything as you stare at the stars above, illuminating this moment.

Kakashi then leans down a bit and presses his cheek to your, speeding up his motions while panting praises and whispering sweet nothings that make your stomach twist, falling for him more and more.

As he does so, tears rise in your eyes, but not from either pain or pleasure. But from guilt— guilt of everything you've done... and might do... to Kakashi.

"I-I'm sorry." You cry, slightly being repeatedly moved upwards as his hips press against your own. Kakashi slows his movements and holds back any moans, clearly confused as to what's happening. "W-what's wrong, baby?"

The pet name breaks your heart even more and you slightly tighten the hold on the back of his neck, tears slipping from your eyes. "Sorry, I- I meant to say thank you."

"...For?"

"For... for loving me."

Kakashi comes to a complete halt mid-thrust and looks at the floor of the rooftop next to your head, smiling like an idiot.

These are the moments he lives for with you. Having you say soft things that others will never hear from your lips, except for him, is what he absolutely adores about you, along with everything else.

He then kisses your cheek, once again moving his hips as he thrusts into you, making you lean your head back and just barely arch. "You're beautiful." He whispers, breath tickling the shell of your ear.

Although, the sweet air seems to slip away just a tad when his cock continues to glaze past your g-spot, causing your thighs to tighten. "F-fuck~, you're so- so good at this." You sigh, moaning brokenly between your words.

Kakashi smirks and continues to do the exact same thing, going insane over the feeling of you clamping down on him. "I know."

His confidence turns you on even more and your abdomen gets a very common feeling, causing your breaths to become labored as your orgasm approaches. "Kakashi~"

At the mewl of his name, figuring you're getting close to your breaking point, he grabs your hand off of his shoulder and places it on your abdomen, putting his own on top and pressing down, causing you to be able to feel his dick moving inside of you.

"Do you feel that?" He whispers. Although his question doesn't get much of a response because not only do you feel it, but the pressure causes your cunt to release, thickly coating the man you love with yourself.

When you orgasm, Kakashi let's out a broken, high pitched moan but shuts his mouth immediately, slightly embarrassed by the lack of control.

You on the other hand, adore his moans. So you slip your hand away from his own and place it on his chin, opening your eyes to see his own. "I- I want to hear y- ah~ you, please~" You beg in a quiet, struggling voice.

Your request kind of takes him by surprise, but he doesn't oppose. He opens his lips and allows the moans to spill out, only getting heavier as more of your cum coats his now sensitive length.

"F-fuck, Y/N!" He moans, squeezing his eyes closed and gritting his teeth, dropping his head as his thrusts become sloppy, your thighs becoming coated in your own cum and sweat.

He then presses his cheek against your own and fumbles for your hand, holding in his orgasm as he laces his fingers with your own, tensing his own abdomen while tightly holding your hand. "Y-you feel so good."

A few more praises and moans later, he successfully pulls out at the last moment and releases himself onto your abdomen, continuing to pant and sloppily kiss your shoulder and neck, the grip on your hand becoming lose.

When the chilling air of the night hits your tired cunt, you snap your legs closed, immediately regretting it when the juices spread around the inside of your thighs make it even more cold.

Kakashi looks at your dazed face and smiles, but that smile fades when he looks down and see's how much of a mess you are. "Shit- sorry." He sheepishly whispers, grabbing your bottoms and wiping away his own cum from you, along with your thighs.

It takes a moment, but you pull yourself from your dazed state and slowly sit up, looking at what he just used to clean you up. "I'm not putting those on now that they're covered in your sin-juice." You deadpan.

Kakashi suddenly realizes what he did and looks at the cum covered boxers, then his own that are clean, then the fact that you're only wearing his shirt. It falls silent as he takes in what he's done and he gives you a sheepish smile, a sweatdrop on his forehead.

"...Theres not much of a ch-" A quick idea pops into his head and he grabs your hand, doing a few hand signs and flickering to his apartment, looking at you slyly.

He then picks you up suddenly and peppers kisses onto your face. "C'mon, let's get cleaned up."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

A tired you and Kakashi trudge down the field, visible eye bags under your eyes.

Last night you both only got about an hour of sleep after you returned to his apartment, but that's because not only did you get back at close to four in the morning, but you both talked for about two hours about nothing in his bed until about 6 AM.

Naruto sees you guys first and stomps toward you, his hands in fists on his hips. "You guys didn't even show up yesterday and now you're late!" The boy yells, squinting his eyes with a scowl.

You and Kakashi keep your mouths closed and stoically stare at him, something that makes him quickly apologize and slowly step away, his hands up in surrender.

But then Sasuke approaches you, which brings Sakura as well. "Why didn't you guys show yesterday? We waited hours." The raven-haired boy deadpans.

Sakura nods and crosses her arms, leaning on her hip. "Yeah, we thought we were going to get in trouble in case you were late, but neither of you showed."

You place your hands on their head and harshly grip their hair. "I'd prefer not to be reprimanded by a couple of twelve year olds, alright?" You chirp with a smile, continuing to grip their heads.

They each rip your hand away from them and rub their heads, muttering nonsense while sharing a look of annoyance.

But then Naruto pops into view with a bright look on his face. "Hey! Since you were late and all... what if we watched you two spar? I think that'd be cool!" He exclaims.

Sasuke crosses his arms and looks to Naruto with a knowing look. "Are you that stupid? They clearly just woke up, they won't-"

"Actually, I think that's a great idea." Kakashi chimes in, forcing himself to wake up a bit. The idea also makes you smile a bit and adjust your arms, smirking. "You know, he's right. That's an amazing idea. So I can show you how to beat your teacher's ass."

Your words make Kakashi grin and he even gets a bit excited. It's been so long since you both have sparred that he can only imagine how much you've advanced.

"Yay!" Naruto pumps his fist in the air and steps back with the others, watching you both get into position.

You smirk and dig your heel into the dirt. "Don't hold back. It'll just prove your failure even worse by underestimating me." You tease.

"Trust me, Y/N, I'm not planning on it. I'll finally break our zero-zero score."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360K 14.1K 80
(Y/n) (L/n), once a ordinary girl, living her life in the city of Queens, New York, will soon, and literally, get hit with a life altering expiernce...
146K 3.6K 28
(Y/N) has been gone for years, not knowing why. All of her memories had been erased from all the time she had went missing; nothing but old memories...
36.6K 874 19
SEASON 2 OF KAKASHI LOVE STORY~ (Kakashi X Reader) After what happened at the mission , you and Kakashi are getting closer to each other. You guys a...
297K 9K 71
(y/n) was a prodigy. She was destined for great things after being raised by the 4th hokage himself, but who would've guessed how shitty her life wou...