The Prodigy | βœ”οΈŽ

By EroticMarie

"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, bagg... More

-
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

17

331K 12.5K 6.9K
By EroticMarie

S A I N T

Just as I was about to finish discussing some things with the commission-the other crime families-I heard the most delightful sound, and just like them, I turned to see who it was. Never would I had guessed my Angel would be standing there with a violin tucked underneath her chin.

Everyone couldn't take their eyes off of her. I couldn't really blame them seeing as her every stroke of the bow generated the most heavenly vibrations. Even in that white dress surrounded by darkness, she had a halo floating just above her head. There were wings spread out behind her back. She was, in every way, an angel.

It pissed me off that she didn't listen, but at the same time, I enjoyed watching her. I thought it was computers, but no, she was deep in her element only with a bow dancing with the strings of her violin.

Once she finished, she opened eyes-those pure brown eyes, and they were directed right at me. I could see fear coursing through her and it was enough to satisfy me.

It wasn't until I saw the son of a bitch, Dante Morelli, bend down to whisper something into my angel's ears. There was a long list of people I despised and the idiot playboy who sunk his teeth into any pretty girl that passed him was one of them. Everything he got in life was handed to him, but he always liked to brag about struggle. He wouldn't know the first thing about struggle even if it smacked him in the face.

I clenched my fists before storming to the stage where Dante began to place his hand on my Angel-my little hacker.

I had to resist my every murderous instinct to kill him as he helped her off the stage.

"Angel!" I barked.

She immediately jumped, and it was hard not to focus on the rise and fall of those breasts that were so close to slipping out of the fabric. The edge of her tan areola was peeking out of her dress. All I could recognize was fire, knowing that Dante could see a part of her that belonged to me.

Dante turned to me with a smirk on his face.

"Bring your ass here," I seethed.

She immediately began walking toward me, her hips unintentionally swaying in her dress. Dante stood there with his hands in his pockets, but I couldn't ignore the way his eyes were glued to her ass. God, if we were anywhere else, I'd kill him without a second thought.

"I-I tried looking for yo-" she began.

"Come here," I ordered. Her brows pulled together as she stepped closer towards me. I grasped her by her neck, bringing her face mere inches from mine.

"Santino," she whispered. I glared into the pools of her copper gaze, watching as her pupils swallowed the color away. Her nipples began to pimple in her dress, and I could just feel the change in her breathing against me.

"What did I tell you? Repeat it for me," I demanded.

"If someone talks to me, walk away. If someone touches me, tell you," she answered.

"What else?"

"Don't move," she said.

I smiled but there was no joy dripping from my lips. Only pure rage. It was so enticing that I was sure she could feel it.

"Right. Now, tell me, did you behave like a good girl?" I challenged.

She couldn't break my stare as she shook her head.

"Say it."

"No, I wasn't a good girl," she breathed. I leaned in closer to her lips, so close that I was almost touching them.

I let my other hand roam down the middle of her back until she shivered against me. I didn't stop until I got to the very ass that Dante was staring at. I gripped as much as I could of one cheek.

"You know what happens to bad girls, don't you?" I challenged.

She shook her head, her lips grazing my own. "What?"

"They get punished." I chuckled darkly. She bit down on her lip, involuntarily pushing her breasts against my chest. "But you like that. I see right through you, Angel. You like it rough. You don't want the damn hero, you want the villain. You want me to use you and make you submit to me. You want to feel powerless under my cock. You want me to bend you over and spank your ass for letting Giovanni touch it and for letting that son of a bitch over there look at it..." I squeezed her so tight that I was sure to leave a mark.

She whimpered, but it wasn't a call for help, it was a call for pleasure.

"How naughty." I smirked, releasing her from my hold. I took a step back from her, noticing the way her shoulders fell.

"Come, Gabriella. We have people you need to be introduced to," I said.

Just as I was about to walk off, my eyes fell on her breasts which were still erect. Her nipple was still poking out, teasing me. It was hard to resist grasping it and letting my tongue slash at its disobedience.

I grabbed the thin fabric of the top and moved it over until her nipple was completely hidden from anyone's view.

I regretted ever buying the dress. It was too provocative.

"Oh," she blushed.

"Oh," I mocked. "Come on."

I placed my hand on her ass before guiding her toward the back of the ball. Before we left, I made sure to steal a glance over where Dante had been only to see he was gone. The thought made me chuckle.

When we arrived at the table, I noticed how everyone turned to look at me. They were probably shocked that I bothered bringing someone. I liked to keep my sexual relationships private, and everyone knew that.

I only hoped that by introducing them to Reyna that it would get someone talking to Viktor. I hadn't gotten any update from Adriano on whether or not someone told Viktor about Reyna's appearance.

"Ah, Saint, your date was the violin prodigy," Tino Morelli, father to Dante Morelli, had stated. He stood up from he sat, his chair groaning in protest. I watched as he dusted off the imaginary dirt from his suit before offering his hand to Reyna.

Reyna looked like she had just seen a ghost. After nudging her, she quickly placed her hand in his.

"I'm Antonio Morelli, but everyone calls me Tino. I must know the name of the beautiful, talented woman that is so brave enough to date a boy like Saint." He chuckled while bringing her hand up to his lips. My jaw instinctively clenched.

"I'm, uh, Gabriella... Martinez," she responded. I glanced over to the seat beside Tino only to see Dante leaning back, drinking his champagne. When his eyes met mine, I could just see the smirk hidden in them. There was a gun in the waistband of my slacks that I would easily pull out and shoot him right between his fucking lips like a whore sucking dick.

"Beautiful. Beautiful," Tino declared.

"Lei è mia," I spoke, allowing knives to slice from my words, a warning to both him and his son.

Tino laughed, lifting his hands up in mock surrender before sitting down. "I apologize. Please, take your seats."

-
Instagram: amarieauthor
Twitter: amarieauthor
Facebook: authoramarie
Tiktok: amarieauthor
Website: amarieauthor.org

Question: how do you feel about this story so far?

Thank you for reading. Please vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171 4 10
18+ only She has had a great life with her wonderful family in her hometown of San Diego ca since she was born. She had an amazing life with her fam...
2.8M 55.7K 44
COMPLETEDβœ… Arturo Vasquez -Head of Spanish mafia- was planning on accepting the proposal of Russian mafia leader Ivan Volkov's for his daughter, Aiya...
251K 6K 25
"You have no idea what you do to me." He snarls as his skilled hands keep her arms pinned over her head "Really? Because I'm pretty sure all I do is...
11.9M 362K 38
__❀︎ The Maid and the Mafia King ❀︎__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...