C'est Moi....~

Από Joonie_Jagiya2

・❥・ 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓱 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓶𝓮.. 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓻𝔂 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓹𝓵𝓾𝓽𝓸. '*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*''*•... Περισσότερα

Who am I?
Stuffs about 'moi'~
IDK what to write. ..
Drawings #1
Something interesting...
Drawings #2
Ulzzang Couples~
Couples #2
Kim Jong un SLAMS KPOP-
DISGURSTING SHAT-
........?
Aesthetic Photography
Cuz' we don't need permission to DaNcE~
*𝓮𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓮 𝓿𝓲𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓷 𝓼𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭*
Ask Ask
Answers
Answers Pt.2
Drawings #3
#DAY1 of Durga Puja ~ if yk
:)

The Morning Café~

86 19 6
Από Joonie_Jagiya2

{ Oh~ you might be wondering what the hell is this? Well Lol this is just a small essay I wrote for my English class and I am writing it here too .. cause' it's just beautiful in my opinion! But there might be grammatical mistakes- I am not that much perfect tho- } 

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

The tiny bells jingled as I opened the door of my favourite café. It was a fine Sunday and I decided to go and relax in my favourite café. As soon as I entered, I was greeted with a warm ' Good Morning' and that made a smile appear on my face. 

The café was nearly empty but not for me... for me it was filled with love and the delightful smell of cookies and cappuccino coffee. I helped myself and sat at a window side table. The windows were filled with different varieties of rose, maybe that's why the cafe's name was ' The Pink Rose' . It always gave me a home like feeling. Apart from me, there was a small family and another teen boy enjoying their coffee and light meals. As usual, I ordered my favourite dalgona coffee with mochi as it was an east- Asian type café. I went towards the small library of the café and picked up a book .. ' Ikigai: The Japanese Secret to a long and happy life' and went back to my seat.

With every sip of the coffee my body got relaxed. With every bite of the sweet mochi ; old memories flooded my mind. After finishing my light meal I got up and paid the money. I took my bag and stepped out of the café when the tiny bells jingled again. Again I started my journey to a refreshing world because life goes on like this again...

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ 

{ I was feeling so much kind of aesthetic when I was writing this.. it's short but it involves all my feelings about a beautiful Sunday morning in a small café ~ } 

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
22.7M 795K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
99.4K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
201K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...