Five big shots kneel in front...

By secretyooo

25 years ago, Gu Yuan who had a terminal disease was found to possess one kind of kind rare powerful gene. In... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 72
Author note
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82

Chapter 71

7.3K 247 44
By secretyooo

It took a long time for Gu Yuan to stabilize her emotions.

Luo Juntian took out the tissue paper thoughtfully. He was going to wipe her tears, but Nie Yu next to him, quickly hold his mother in his arms. Nie Yu then took the tissue paper from Luo Juntioan and wiped her tears: "Mom, are you okay?"

Nie Yu's voice was gentle and considerate.

Seeing this, Luo Juntian chuckled lightly without saying anything.

Luo Si Nian's gaze swept across Nie Yu and Ji Qisen, and then he said with satisfaction: "Congratulations, Gu Yuan, twenty years have passed. You have not only regained your life, but also new family. Seeing you like this, I can finally rest assured."

Gu Yuan's eyes were a little red and swollen. She wiped her nose, and then she thank Luo Si Nian with a hoarse voice: "Doctor Luo, thank you, thank you so much, I—"

While speaking of it, Gu Yuan felt a little choked: "I didn't expect it would be like this when I woke up. I was not able to accept it at first, but later I felt that this is also good."

If she hadn't had two sons, she would be alone in the world.

Qi Sen and Nie Yu not only gave her the care and support in life but also family affection and other things that she could not imagine she can have. At first, she hates Nie Yu due to his playful nature but in the end, it is because there is no one to teach him and he was being rebellious. When she meet him after knowing he was her son, she desperately tried to protect him and teach him, because she highly regarded them as the most important person in her life.

While thinking like this, she suddenly remembered what Nie Yu and Ji Qisen had done, and hurriedly looked at Luo Juntian next to her.

"Teacher Luo, I'm sorry for the things on the Internet." Looking back, Luo Juntian should know that it was Nie Yu who did it. It was her the one who "ask Nie Yu's opinion", and was so ashamed that she couldn't help herself and said: " This matter was my fault. I didn't communicate with Nie Yu well, maybe he misunderstood."

Nie Yu: "Mom, this matter has nothing to do with you. When one person does the thing, he is responsible for it. I do it, I admit it. But I don't regret it."

Luo Juntian looked at Nie Yu's flamboyant face and smiled: "Oh?"

Gu Yuan was also helpless, how could this son talk like this?

Nie Yu was angry, grinding his teeth, and sneered: "Usually, I won't mention a thing like this but Luo Juntian, don't think I don't know who secretly gave my mother an idea on how to discipline me! "

Luo Juntian looked innocent and said: "Mom was going to discipline you. I just helped my mother by giving her an idea. Is it wrong?"

Nie Yu stared at Luo Juntian. He didn't know why. He felt that Luo Juntian's smile had an indescribable feeling, it was like he was an animal trainer as if everything was in his hands.

This made Nie Yu very upset. There was an urge to slap Luo Juntian and Nie Yu gritted his teeth: "She was my mother, not yours!"

Luo Juntian raised his eyebrows: "Oh, maybe I forgot to introduce myself. I am also mother's son and your eldest brother."

Nie Yu: "You!!!"

Gu Yuan looked at Luo Juntian in surprise.

She is very grateful to Luo Juntian. Luo Juntian has always been very good to her and has helped her a lot.

At first, she also wondered if Luo Juntian would be her son, but after trying several times, she gradually realized that maybe it was not. After that, Luo Juntian taught her various thing in acting. Does she think that the other party is her son? How can it be?

Now, Luo Juntian says he is her son?

She looked at Luo Juntian with a gentle smile: "Teacher Luo, you, you--"

His father...

At this time, Gu Yuan realized another problem. Luo Juntian's father was Doctor Luo.

So, the father of her first child is Doctor Luo?

When this question arose in his heart, Luo Si Nian's voice sounded: "Yes, Gu Yuan, Juntian is your eldest son and also my son."

Luo Si Nian eyes were still smiling, and how he mentioned this matter was calm, but there was a trace of memory in his words: "After you went to sleep, I tried to look for the most suitable person for your eggs, but there were some problems in the room where the five eggs were kept. Although we quickly did the transfer, one of the eggs was no longer suitable for re-freezing. We had to put the egg in the incubator first."

How should Gu Yuan put it, a big movie emperor, a senior in the industry she admires, before Luo Juntian was a teacher, and now he is her son?

Luo Juntian smiled and spoke softly and respectfully: "Mom, I'm sorry, I didn't intend to keep you from this matter before, but I just think it might be more appropriate to announce this matter in front of my father."

When Luo Juntian said this, Luo Si Nian's expression was slightly restrained, and his words paused for a while: "Because of the rush at the time and there were no suitable candidates, Juntian was born."

This is a slightly embarrassing thing. After all, he was the chief physician and the person in charge of this incident, but he used the first one himself and had a son with Gu Yuan.

Gu Yuan also realized something.

Whether it is Nie Yu's father or Ji Qisen's father, he is a stranger to her. It's just a coincidence that they are related because of their son. So everyone will have a little embarrassment, it's okay. She just ignores it, because this kind of thing does not have any inner emotional extension.

But Loo Si Nian was different.

Gu Yuan and Luo Si Nian are very familiar with each other.

If Luo Si Nian didn't explain these, then his behavior of using the first egg to bring Luo Juntian into the world would be quite intriguing.

Suddenly, Gu Yuan seemed to understand why Luo Juntian said that he needed to talk about this relationship when Luo Si Nian was present.

Gu Yuan took a breath and stabilized her mind: "It turned out to be like this, that's good, good..."

Gu Yuan looked at Luo Juntian and said: "This incident is indeed a bit unexpected, I didn't expect it, I didn't expect that--"

It's really surprising. The person she respected and always felt grateful for is her son? And he's the son of her benefactor Lou Si Nian?

Lou Si Nian: "When you woke up, I was attending an important international seminar, and when I went back, you had already left. I asked Jun Tian to check your whereabouts at that time, only to know that you had been found by Mr. Ji, and then I met Mr. Nie. At that time, I thought it would be okay, I let Jun Tian follow you secretly, but did not disturb you. "

Gu Yuan nodded hurriedly: "Well, at that time, Dr. Sun told me that you were in a meeting. I just woke up and I was still a little confused. I..."

She didn't know how to describe the feeling at the time. In her subconscious, she woke up and should see Doctor Luo smiling and telling her that the operation was successful.

But in fact, it didn't. The world has long since changed its appearance, and Doctor Luo has become an old man in his fifties.

Looking at her trying to explain, Luo Si Nian showed a kind smile, with tolerance and understanding in his eyes: "I understand, after all, this is not easy for anyone to accept."

So even if he knew that this incident was weird, he still didn't say anything, and gave her a period of adaptation, slowly accepting all this, but letting his son protect her secretly.

When these three people were talking, Nie Yu, who was watching, couldn't stand it.

Why all of a sudden, his mother has an extra son, not only has an extra son but also seems to have an extra sticky old friend?

Please, that old man is in his fifties, so he shouldn't talk like his mother's age, okay?

Even if there was something like that before, twenty-five years later, you are already old, and it is impossible to match my mother!

Anyway, Nie Yu would never agree.

Thinking of this, Nie Yu winked at Ji Qisen next to him desperately. Brother, we are in the same trench, and it's time for us to be united.

Ji Qinsen received Nie Yu's eyes signal but didn't respond at all.

He had already been investigating this matter, and it was somewhat suspicious.

After all, the person who can make it impossible to find any clues about themself is either because he holds the power and cannot even find out his network, or the person himself is from that research institute.

Combined with Luo Juntian's medical background, and a considerable part of his income has flowed into a medical institution, this gives Ji Qisen reason to believe that this is inherently related.

Of course, after he found out about the incident, he still didn't tell this stupid brother.

Because Ji Qisen thought this thing was weird, he was suspicious.

As the head of the research institute, Dr. Luo has been in charge of the treatment of his mother. Why was his mother wake up when Dr. Luo went abroad for a meeting? Why doesn't anyone provide any care and life counseling to his mother, and why she was left alone in the institute?

Ji Qisen squinted his eyes slightly and looked at the two fathers and sons. It can be seen that this Luo Si Nian is indeed a medical scientist devoted to academics, and there is no evil in his eyes when he looks at his mother.

Thinking about this, he looked at Luo Juntian again.

When he looked at Luo Juntian, Luo Juntian also happened to look at him.

When their eyes met, Luo Juntian smiled gently.

Ji Qisen slowly withdrew his gaze, but he did not smile.

He always felt that this matter was weird.

If it weren't for the Luo family father and son, then someone did something to deliberately wake up his mother during the time of Luo Si Nian's departure, and then maliciously let her mother leave the institute?

Luo family father and son, do you know about this?

Just when Ji Qisen frowned and thought about these things, Nie Yu couldn't help it. His eye contact was ruthlessly rejected by Ji Qisen. "Since we are all a family, then don't talk about the past, Uncle Luo, Brother Luo, come here, sit down first, let's talk slowly."

Hearing what Nie Yu said, Gu Yuan suddenly remembered: "Nie Yu, Qi Sen, this is your eldest brother, you have to be called him eldest brother."

The thoughtful Ji Qisen glanced at Luo Juntian indifferently: "Big Brother."

The two words are plain and simple, without the slightest ups and downs.

Gu Yuan was very satisfied when she heard it. Qi Sen was sensible, and now she looked at Nie Yu expectantly.

Nie Yu ground his teeth and smiled: "Big brother."

When Gu Yuan heard him say this, she had a headache.

Originally, she was very likely to come to Nie Yu to beg for justice with Luo Juntian. Now that they are a family, Luo Juntian is an older brother and Nir Yu is the younger brother. With Luo Juntian's temperament, it is naturally possible to forgive him.

Even though you simply call big brother, the matter will not be over. The result will be spread out. Isn't this unpleasant for you?

When Luo Juntian heard this, he chuckled lightly, smiling like a spring breeze: "Third brother, what are you going to tell me?"

With the sudden sound of the third brother, Nie Yu almost squirted blood.

What's wrong with him calling me third brother?

Why would he come directly with his third brother, so hypocritical, so nauseous! Unbearable!

Gu Yuan was relieved.

That's great, at least Nie Yu didn't find fault at this time, just admitted.

Who knew that after Nie Yu called him big brother, he suddenly sneered: "But big brother, since we are brothers, there are some doubts, can we just talk about it?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...