๐™น๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐šŠ ๐šœ๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›...

By Chimmy_Zean

๐™ด๐š•๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐šก ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ!(๐™พ๐™ฒ?) [๐™ธ ๐šŠ๐š– ๐šœ๐š˜ ๐š—๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐šž๐šข๐šœ] ๐™ธ ๐š†๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ ๐šž๐š™ ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š–... More

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ž
๐ˆ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐„๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ค- ๐†๐จ๐ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ข๐ญ ๐‰๐„๐‘๐‘๐˜๐˜!
๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐„๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‰๐ข๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค!
๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ก
๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ƒ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐†๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐Š๐š๐ฒ๐๐ž๐ง
๐Š๐ฅ๐ž๐ข๐ง ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Š๐ฅ๐ž๐ข๐ง ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐๐“.๐Ÿ
๐…๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ
๐–๐ž ๐†๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก!
๐Š๐…๐‚'๐ฌ ๐‡๐จ๐ญ ๐†๐ซ๐š๐ง๐๐ฉ๐š!
๐’๐ฎ๐ง-๐Š๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐
๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐€๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š ๐„๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž
๐…๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ
๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ฒ
๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ
๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐ก๐š๐ง๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌ
๐‚๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐
๐”๐ง๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐„๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐ˆ ๐‡๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐€ ๐Š๐ง๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž >:๐ƒ
๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Œ๐€๐’ ๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹ ๐‹๐„๐™ ๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐Ž๐Ž
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐จ ๐‚๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ '๐†๐จ๐'
๐”๐ง๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐„๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐–๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐†๐จ๐ž๐ฌ & ๐๐ž๐ฐ๐ฌ
๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ
๐€๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐€๐ง๐ ๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐’๐ฎ๐ง
๐„๐ฑ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ค๐š๐ ๐ž ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ
๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐€ ๐…๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ?
๐€๐ง ๐„๐ง๐

๐…๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ

4.1K 227 71
By Chimmy_Zean

 "Hmmm....."

  Our beloved dark haired boy lazily dropped himself onto the soft couch after handing in his files  about organising files and document to the Chairman who earned a soft grumble in return, Seojun took it as a 'Good Job' gesture.  

  "Hyunggg this is tiring!" The young man whined childishly, reminding Hyun-woo of something similar to a kid whining their feet are tired and wanting to be picked up.

   Few moment pass, Seojun gave his elder brother a glance, the other man only sat on his office chair with his legs crossed onto the other, his eyes seems dreamy, admiring his brother beauty. Ah.....He looked ethereal ...

 [Ethereal means Heavenly or spiritual]

   "Its part of you're job as an 'In' family Seojun"  He simply reminded, not caring about the younger's constant complain, staying focused at his endless paperwork and scheduled meetings for this evening.

  "Hah.....Must be tiring for you too huh..." the younger mumbled, loud enough for Hyun-woo to hear as it is very soundless in the chairman's office.

   Seojun picked himself up, gracefully walked towards Hyun-woo's desk and sat infront of him where a chair is provided. Seojun rested his chin on the palm of his hand while the other rested on the table infront of his chest.

    There is times where Seojun had observe the male carefully whilst taking sweet, sweet time in doing so. Starting from his appearance, personalty, habits, likes and dislikes, preferences and many more....

  Both brothers fell in silence, only the sound of keyboard clacking and scratches of pen on pape fills the air. Peaceful is what it could be described when someone witness the scene.  

   Seojun's head slight tilted to the side as his eyes bore into Hyun-woo. Taking his time to observe his elder brother features who Shared few similarities features as Seojun. 

  In Hyun-woo been  repeatedly described as extremely handsome by various individuals.

   In Hyun-woo has wide black eyes with thin double eyelids and thick eyebrows.

  His hair is black and slightly wavy, cut short. He has tan skin, a sharp nose ridge, and a strong jawline. He is extremely muscular; in particular, he has well-toned biceps and thighs.

   While Seojun also described as Handsome too. What makes the differences was Seojun had inverted body type thats ideal to korean body standards. Wide shoulder, thin waist, thick thighs, amazing bread( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

   No matter how many time Seojun had seen the male, he'll be always left  mesmerised by the elder's heavenly beauty. Perfect genes ikr?

  He never told the truth about admiring his brother, even so he knew Hyun-woo knows how much his younger brother looked up on him, even if they fought with high amount of numbers, regardless of that it'll soon disperse.

   "What hair style should I do hyung? I feel bored with mine" Seojun asked a non related question on business with light bored tone. His hyung took time to think about it before answering "how about those wavy hairs? those are getting trendy" 

   "It'll made me looked older" Seojun immediately denied nonchalantly, although Hyun-woo will have to go against that as it isn't completely true.

  Hyun-woo frowns at his statement, "if you dont like it then go find it yourself" Seojun playfully 'yah' giving Hyun-woo a sheepish smile.

   "Should I dye it blonde?"He ask, suggesting for himself precisely.

 "No" Hyun-woo rejected immediately, last time one of his close friend has a scalp problem due to the bleach and it is one of the reason why Hyun-woo never dye his hair, afraid it will ruin his hair as Hyun-woo really took care himself a lot.

   Seojun sulk, setting his head on the desk letting both of his arms dangling below him. "Just style you're hair" Hyun-woo said once he sees the younger's action, Is it really that difficult??

 "mmmm fineeee..... Curtain hairstyle isn't bad,,,I've been wanting to try those my hair is long enough" He spoke rather lazily, as his fingers twirl with few lose strands of his hair.

  "Go then, you're shift finished" Hyun-woo mention, taking off his eye glasses and setting them beside his coffee mug, eyes never left the screen.

  "Hmmm, I'll see you around hyung" He parted lazily, lifting his body up, walking towards the large dark oak wood that were designed  hand-carved door.

    Seojun stops infront of the door after grabbing the handle, "By the way, I've ordered something for you" Seojun looked behind him, gaze land on Hyun-woo who's locked gaze with the younger.

   "Hope you liked it" He smiled before closing the door leaving Hyun-woo to work.

  ___________________________________

 Hyun-woo watched as his younger brother left him behind. He didn't do anything, only staring where Seojun stood few seconds ago before letting out a soft sigh and goes back to work.

  Even if theres time where they fought with each other there's be also times where it was wholesome between them. 

    Unconsciously Hyun-woo smile softly having flash back of their own moment, some projected chaos, some are in despair, some in anger, happiness, silly moments and more.

   Growing up along side are something else. Watching as the other grew up made him felt old for some reason. 

  Sometimes Hyun-woo thought what if they grew distant as times past by? what if they departed?. But seems like he didn't need to worried about that, since Seojun still the same one as he knew.

__________________________________

   "Yes, Thank you!" After an hour and half Seojun's new hairstyle were finally done and set. Gosh it made him looked more like an K-idol.

[Seojun' new hairstyle but in black aight?]

     Seojun payed before getting inside his car, lightly throw his phone on the passages seat, prepping up for the ride, it was around 6:41PM when Seojun's hair were set.

  And he didn't feel like going home. Seojun lay back onto the seat closing his eyes taking a deep inhale before exhaling it out. 

  Oh right....Chapter 10... Jiwoo will know about that awaken cat. Oh well I shouldn't intervene yet, times not right.  Seojun drove himself around Korea before deciding to stop at a night market.

  To be precise street foods. Seojun could be classified as a foodie person. And there-for he ate a lot, To name a few, Steam dumpling, takoyaki, Tteokbokki, egg waffle.

   The nightlife are very crowdy tonight as usual. Seojun the tall boy easily navigate himself towering others.  On his left theres a street performance and to his right were lines of street food and small restaurants.

   Skin care shops, fashion store, spa's, kareoke- a perciluar shop catches Seojun attention, the vendor were selling Taiyaki ice cream. With just a glance he approach the stand and ordered vanilla choco Taiyaki.

  Lovely( ╹▽╹ )

  Hours later seojun had fed himself to the fullest, probably wont need any food until tommorow dinner.

  "Even tho.....oh yea the story should be entering a new arc later, Jisuk's arc i think?" Seojun mumbled in his car finishing his second, Taiyaki. This time it was strawberry flavored.

     "Lets make an approach then heheh👹👺" When Jisuk were first introduced to the story, Seojun still remember how he wanted to smack the back of his head for being a d*vk. Despite that atleast Jisuk got a good character development.

    "Boutta smack some kIDSSSS Hajajjajsjsjs" Seojun weirdly laughed pulling out of the parking lot and driving back to his Apartment.

    Gonna find that boY tomorrow, bestie for life✌️😘

Released: 27 Jun 2021

Edited: - 7 agust 2021// 26-April-2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 86 8
Just whatever I feel like writing about Eleceed basically! Some dark topics (TW will be included) but mostly on the happier side :)
30.8K 1.8K 8
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ž๐ โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ "๐™‘๐™ž๐™ค๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง? ๐™Š๐™ ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก, ๐™Ÿ๐™ค๐™ ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช, ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ž๏ฟฝ...
11.8K 149 19
Hey so i privated a few of these because they were super emo and bad so i might rewrite a few idk ummm haha okay anyways Don't mind half of these, a...
6.1K 373 39
A young man with a mystery had been enrolled in a top school. After a life full of pain, and darkness held deeper down, he would have to come to term...