๐Œ๐€๐‘๐‘๐˜ ๐Œ๐„ โ™ก ๐๐€๐‘๐Š ๐‰...

By jisungiespace

โ™ก๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ป๐™ป๐™ด๐™ถ๐™ด ๐™ฐ๐š„ โ™ก"๐™ธ ๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐™ธ๐™ด๐™ณ ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„ ๐™ฑ๐š„๐šƒ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐šƒ ๐™ณ๐™พ๐™ด๐š‚๐™ฝ'๐šƒ ๐™ผ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™ฝ ๐™ธ ๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„." More

โ™ก๐Œ๐€๐ˆ๐ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’โ™ก
โ™ก๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’โ™ก
โ™ก๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„โ™ก
โ™ก1
โ™ก2
โ™ก3
โ™ก4
โ™ก5
โ™ก6
โ™ก7
โ™ก8
โ™ก9
โ™ก10
โ™ก11
โ™ก12
โ™ก13
โ™ก14
โ™ก15
โ™ก16
โ™ก17
โ™ก18
โ™ก19
โ™ก20
โ™ก21
โ™ก22
โ™ก23
โ™ก24
โ™ก25
โ™ก26
โ™ก27
โ™ก28
โ™ก29
โ™ก30
โ™ก31
โ™ก32
โ™ก33
โ™ก34
โ™ก35
โ™ก36
โ™ก37
โ™ก38
โ™ก39
โ™ก41
โ™ก42
โ™ก43
โ™ก44
โ™ก45
โ™ก46
โ™ก47
โ™ก48
โ™ก49
โ™ก50
โ™ก51
โ™ก52
โ™ก53
โ™ก54
โ™ก55
โ™ก56
โ™ก57
โ™ก58
โ™ก59
โ™ก60
โ™ก๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„โ™ก
โ™ก๐Œ๐€๐Š๐„ ๐€ ๐–๐ˆ๐’๐‡โ™ก

โ™ก40

7.9K 335 614
By jisungiespace

Only fools fall for you~

1st November, 2021.

The weekend passed by and it's already Monday. Everyone entered the university with a not-so-happy-looking face.

Jisung on the other hand, didn't talk to anyone, not even his friends. They texted him but he didn't reply. They called him but he declined. They became worried after hearing what happened last Friday from Renjun. Jeno contacted Soojin to know how the boy was. Soojin replied him that she didn't really know. He was all time in his room and he only came out to eat and then, again went inside his room. The boy didn't even talk to Soojin or even made any eye contact with her. Soojin was surely angry with him but she couldn't see the boy like that and it really hurt her. She blamed herself for all these.

It was now lunch time. Everyone rushed to the cafeteria to fill their hungry tummies. Jisung entered the lunch room and stood in the line. After receiving his lunch tray, he was going towards his usual table when he made eye contact with Renjun. It was only for five seconds before the younger boy went away and sat at a different table with a sigh. Everyone was looking at him as they thought something must had happened for which the boy was not sitting with his friends.

"Jisung. You are sitting here alone?" Yoona approached him and took a seat in front of him with her lunch.

"Oh Yoona. Yeah just want some alone time."

"Ohh... Will you mind if I sit here?"

"No no."

She looked at his friends and saw them busy eating and talking with each other.

'I think something happened.' She internally smirked.

"Jisung, did anything happen?"

"No. Nothing happened", he said quietly.

Yoona shrugged. "If you say so." And then took a bite of her apple.

Jisung wasn't talking much, just saying yes or no or something short if the girl asked him any question.

Few minutes later, Jisung finally looked up and saw Yoona happily scrolling through her phone and eating her food.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Yes", Yoona replied without shifting her eyes from the phone.

"Do you like me? Answer honestly."

This adverted the older girl's attention. She saw a serious look on his face. "Umm yeah ofcourse I like you, Jisung."

"Really?"

"Hmm"

"What about love?"

Her lips parted an inch thinking what to reply and then she let out a small laugh. "Jisung, love is a big word. It's not easy to fall in love. It takes time."

His face really changed in a split of a second as his serious look turned into a sad one. "So you don't love me right?"

"Jisung it's not like that. I told you-" Yoona was going to put her left hand on Jisung's cheek but the boy titled his head so, she couldn't even touch him.

He stood up and said, "I'll talk to you later." And then he left the cafeteria.

Yoona sat there and rolled her eyes.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

The whole day Jisung didn't talk to anyone. If he saw one of his friends, he would just run away. He was so confused. Renjun's words were the only thing he was thinking about. Renjun is one of those people who adored him the most but he punched him that day that's means he really did something wrong. He was feeling ashamed so he couldn't face him and also his friends.

Few minutes ago, his father called him and gave him a lecture and asked where was he spending all his money. He couldn't tell him the truth that he had a girlfriend with whom he always went to shopping and bought her lots of dresses, accessories, shoes, gifts, etc. So, he made some excuse and told his Dad.

After exiting the university, when he was going to open the door of his car, somebody stopped him. It was Jaemin. He turned around and saw his friends standing with smiles.

"Jisung-ah, let's go to the arcade", Jaemin suggested.

The youngest looked at others and saw them nodding.

"It's been a while since we hung out", Chenle whined.

"Yes so, you have to come with us", Haechan said.

"You didn't reply to our texts or answered our calls", Mark said.

"Yes we were so worried", Jeno said.

"You were ignoring us all day." Chenle frowned.

"Sorry guys. But I don't think I can go today." He looked at the two-toned haired boy crossing his hands and standing at a distance.

Jisung's refusal saddened the other boys. The youngest turned around and opened his car door when someone yelled at him.

"YAHH JISUNG!!! DID YOU FORGET THAT PUNCH? IF YOU DON'T COME WITH US, I WON'T HESITATE TO PUNCH YOU AGAIN."

☆.......★.......☆......★.......☆.......★

After playing games in the arcade, they all decided to eat burger. Jisung also played with them and as they were spending time together, Jisung started to act normally with his friends.

As they were sitting at the table, eating their burgers, messages were continously coming in Jisung's phone.

Hearing the notification sound from the younger's phone, Jaemin said, "Check it out who it is."

Jisung nodded and unlocked his phone seeing messages from Yoona. He furrowed his brows. "Yoona sent me voice messages?", he mumbled to himself.

With a bit hesitation, he played the recordings which also took the other six boys' attention

"Kyungmi I missed you. Why didn't you come to uni today?"

"I forgot to tell you but you know Jisung bought so many things for me on Friday. So many branded clothes, shoes and cosmetics. I'll send you the photos later."

"Jisung is such a fool. Whatever I tell him, he does and buys me everything. He doesn't even realize that I'm using him. Also today he asked whether I love him or not. Like what? I don't even like him."

"I think something happened between him and his friends. Most probably with Renjun."

" And that Soojin girl, what does she think of herself? I will leave Jisung if she tells me? Never. Let me use him a bit more then I'll breakup with him."

After hearing all these, the phone slipped out of Jisung's hand and fell on the table. He was looking in the front watching nothing in particular. He felt so numb. He felt miserable for not only being used like this by the girl who was his so called girlfriend but also for not believing his bestfriends. He felt so stupid to like that girl. He didn't realize but a single drop of tear already fell from his eye.

His friends' eyes also widened after hearing the recordings. They felt bad for the youngest. Although the boy acted to be strong from outside and deep down he is the biggest softie.

Renjun put his hand on the younger's shoulder. "Jisung..."

The nineteen years old boy turned his head at the older's direction. Tears were ready to fall.

Renjun didn't hesitate to hug him and Jisung couldn't control himself and thus, bursted into tears. Thankfully not many people were around them. It was his first relationship but he never thought it would turn out like that. The others boys looked at each other with sad looks.

Renjun caressed Jisung's hair and said, "I told if you ever got your heart broken and came to us crying, our shoulders would always be ready for you."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

10:00 p.m.

Soojin was sitting on the sofa watch Penthouse season 3. Mr. Han told her that Jisung went out to hangout with his friends. So, she didn't need to worry as he was with the other boys. The door bell rang.

'Oh it's probably him.'

Soojin quickly went to open the door. When she opened it, she furrowed her eyebrows seeing Jisung with two other boys. Jeno and Mark were standing, struggling to keep Jisung straight. His both hands were on the older boys' shoulders and it seemed like he fainted.

"Uhh... what happened to him?"

"Got drunk and passed out", Chenle from the back said.

"Now can you please move?", Mark asked as he was struggling with the drunk boy.

"Oh okay okay." Soojin moved to the other side and let the whole group enter the house.

"Where to put this mountain?", Jeno asked.

"Upstairs. In his room."

As the two boys carried Jisung to his room, the others came to the living room.

"Oh Penthouse. I really love it." Jaemin comfortably sat on the sofa and focused on the drama.

"Can I drink this orange juice?", Haechan asked as he took out the bottle from the fridge.

"Oh yeah sure." Soojin faced the only two boys who were doing nothing except sitting on the sofa.

"Can you tell me what happened because he hates alcohol?"

"He got to know that Yoona was using him for money and then he went to the club and got drunk", Chenle bluntly said.

"What?! Explain explain."

After knowing the whole story, he eyes widened as she gasped. "What she accidentally sent him those voice clips?"

"Apparently yes", the younger Chinese said.

"Wow that's so unexpected."

"I know right."

"Wowww you have kimchi jjigae. Can I-"

"Yes yes you can eat it", Soojin said to Haechan and then faced the Chinese boys.

"So... did he cry?"

"OMG YESS!!! I have recorded it", Haechan said while eating his favourite food.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Tears were coming out of his eyes like a never-ending waterfall", Renjun said.

"What did you feed him? He's so heavy", Mark said as he came downstairs with Jeno.

"Mark you are just not strong", Jeno said which made Chenle let out his dolphin laugh.

"I just give him food to eat."

Haechan came and stood beside the girl. "No no you give him food with love." He flashed a teasing smile for which he got a slap on his arm.

"Now everyone go home. I need sleep."

Haechan dramatically gasped. "You are telling us to leave???"

"Yes I'm." She then pushed the tanned boy towards the door.

"Jaemin come!!!", Jeno called him.

"Wait a minute. It's the last scene."

"Jaemin c'mon!!!"

The boy sighed and turned off the T.V. and went out of the house.

"Why you two get drunk after a heartbreak?", Chenle asked her in a whisper.

Soojin shrugged with a smile.

"Chenle!!!", Mark called him.

Chenle quickly went inside his car. They bid each other goodbye and the boys drove away.

Soojin locked the door and went to Jisung's room. He was sleeping. She went closer to him for a better look. She noticed his eyelashes were wet, probably from all the crying.

"I feel so bad that you have to go through this." Soojin caressed his hair gently.

"Soojin how dare you eat my icecream? I'll eat all your oreos", Jisung mumbled in his sleep.

Soojin chuckled. "He is probably seeing a dream."

Soojin turned around and switched off the light. She then looked at him for the last time and said, "Good night, Jisung." And then she left the room after closing the door.

Guys I can't believe Marry Me has now 10.6K reads. Like that's crazy. Never thought that it would happen so soon. And all thanks to you guys. Thank you for supporting and loving this book.

Also in the last chapter, I mentioned Renjun's Instagram and boy opened an Instagram account yesterday. OMG I'M SO HAPPY!!! Also if you haven't followed him, then do now. It's yellow_3to3.

And today NCT DREAM performed a short version of HELLO FUTURE!!! I was so shocked and at first listen only I loved the song. IT'S SO GOOD!!!

Thank you~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126 5 23
๐€ ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐. ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ...
17.9K 470 36
โ˜๏ธŽ ษช'แด แดษดสŸส แดแด แด‡ส€แด›สœษชษดแด‹ษชษดษข แดกสœแด‡ษด ษช'แด แด„สŸแดsแด‡ แด›แด สแดแดœ แด„แดแดแด˜สŸแด‡แด›แด‡แด…
11.5K 354 33
โ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ ๐จ โž โ†ณ ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ก๐— ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ซ ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ โ†ณ ๐…๐”๐‹๐‹๐’๐”๐๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ƒ.
938K 33.4K 87
โ” ๐ฆ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š / ๐ ๐š๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฎ # ้–“้•ใฃใŸ โ” ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฎ๐š๐ ๐ž โ€ข ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ " ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...