More than friends

By maya_lgjlt

Y/n her parents died when she was 2 years old. Then she lived in an orphanage for 2 years where she was very... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

A/N

10 1 3
By maya_lgjlt

Hi ya'll
So i don't feel like updating this story anymore. It just doesn't comes out like i want it. I will let the story on Wattpad, so you can still read the first few chapters.

Don't get to sad i am writing a new story named "en pointe" you can't find it on Wattpad jet. It's still about Tom Holland so much doesn't change except my writing techniques. I try to get better and it's slowly but surely working. Now back to the story first i'm going to write the whole story or the first few chapters and then i'll post it. When i'm going to post it i'll let ya'll know.
Tell me what you think about the decision.

Byeeee love ya'll very much🤍

I just wanted to tell you that it's my birthday now i'm gone byeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 90 54
A girl named Violet Willows lives across from a boy name Thomas Holland and his brothers. They would always play in the street till it got dark. Viol...
1.6K 28 34
A coming of age story of Yn and Peter. They met in 3rd grade and ever since then, they were best friends spending every second together with nothing...
130K 1.9K 33
This book shows you the hole december, every day. Y/N is 23 right now and Tom 24. Both are actors and very close friends. You met Tom 4 years ago an...
489K 9.8K 27
Y/N has been best friends with Harry Holland ever since diapers. But when Tom Holland, Harry's brother comes back from filming his big movie, Y/N see...