𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐰�...

By obxsessxd_bxsh

══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗ ❍ open ❍ ❍ judging ❍ ❍ cfcu / h... More

★ 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎 ★
★ 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 ★
★ 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐑𝐄𝐒 + 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 ★
★ 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐒 [𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐃] ★
★ 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐙𝐄𝐒 ★
★ 𝐉𝐔𝐃𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐔𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐂 ★
★─────────✧❅★❅✧────────★
★ 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 : 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 ★
★ 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 : 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ★
★ 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 : 𝐀𝐃𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄/𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐘 ★
★ 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 : 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ★
★ 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 : 𝐏𝐎𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐘 ★
★ 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 : 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ★
★ 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 : 𝐌𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐘/𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑 ★
★ 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 : 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ★
★ 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 : 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 ★
★ 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 : 𝐕𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐄/𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅 ★
★ 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 : 𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ★
★ 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 : 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑/𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐋 ★
★─────────✧❅★❅✧────────★
★ 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐒 : 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐒! ★
★ 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐒 : 𝐀𝐃𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄/𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐒! ★
★ 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐒 : 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐒! ★
★ 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐒 : 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐑𝐁 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐒! ★
★ 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐒 : 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐒! ★
★ 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐒 : 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐒! ★
★ 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 : 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐋𝐓! ★
★ 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐒 : 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐒! ★
★ 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐒 : 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐒! ★
★ 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐒 : 𝐏𝐎𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐒! ★
★ 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐒 : 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐒! ★
★ 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐒 : 𝐌𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐘/𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐒! ★
★ 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐒 : 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐒! ★
★ 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐒 : 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐒! ★
★ 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐒 : 𝐕𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐄/𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐒! ★
★ 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐒 : 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑/𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐋 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐒! ★
★─────────✧❅★❅✧────────★
★ 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ★

★ 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐒 : 𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐒! ★

74 7 14
By obxsessxd_bxsh

Hey everyone! The results for Sci-Fi genre is finally here!

For those who didn't win, don't worry! I'm sure all your books are fabulous and amazing in a way!

For those who did win, to claim your prizes, please PM me for it. :)

Please be informed that I will NOT be responsible in any way if you don't PM me for your prizes, it's all on you.

Only the winner's reviews would be provided here. If any one of the participants wishes to receive their review of the book by your judges, please send your judge a message via PM!

Also, a HUGE thank you to Vamprixussa & burninqdesires for your greatest efforts in judging all of the books! I seriously can't thank y'all enough! <3

Without further ado, here are the top three winners along with two honorable mentions and a runner-up! ❤✨

AUTHOR : RowanCarver

BOOK TITLE : "KING EDEN"

Congrats! <3

Your review:-

Title - 5/5 

Well, it's not that you come across a story with a unique title like this, and since the story revolves around her, it's perfect! 

Cover - 5/5 

The color combinations make it look gruesome but it definitely matches the character's regenerations. 

Blurb - 5/5 

It's wonderful! It's got no spoilers and gives the exact information necessary to capture the reader. 

Grammar/Spelling - 15/15This is quite a well-polished novel and I couldn't spot any error at all! It was flawless. 

Plot - 20/20 

It's awesome! It's unique and definitely not a cliche story. Seems like the end of the world has already been predicted in the story. 

 Flow/Pacing - 9/10 

I liked how the chapters were filled with a lot of action, it's something I enjoy while I am reading though it would be lovely if the characters catch up their breath. 

 Character Development - 10/10 

As much as I feel bad about all the things she has to go through, she's still a pretty evil character. Guess I will have to read more to see the arc! 

 Writing Style- 9/10 

The descriptions of regeneration were something I keep looking forward to reading. Though they were a lot of descriptions, it was wonderful to watch characters fight among each other.

 Overall enjoyment- 10/10 

I adored reading the books. The chapters were neither too short nor too long. Though there were different time limits for the story, I think the pace was remarkable!Review - This story definitely fits in action and adventure and Sci-Fi. I have always seen such plots in movies, but I have never seen them written in a book and it's quite refreshing to read something new. Your characters are definitely different from normal humans, and I think you did a wonderful job in portraying them! I wish you good luck with your book! 

 Total points - [98/100]

AUTHOR : marsaumell

BOOK TITLE : "AMANITA: POISON SHOT"

Congrats! <3

Your review:-

Title - 5/5 - It's a unique title. Amanita is of course a crucial part of the story and I love the words 'poison shot' too. Good job on that! 

 Cover- 5/5 - It's beautiful and charming. My favorite object is the DNA used underwater. The fonts are clear too! 

 Blurb - 3/5 - The blurb is perfect! My only suggestion is to start it with 'it's 2141.' That year is going to be the most attractive part of the blurb and it's definitely going to make Wattpadians stop scrolling for a minute. 

 Grammar/Spelling - 15/15 - This is quite a well-polished novel and I couldn't spot any error at all! It was flawless. 

 Plot - 20/20 - It was fabulous! I love reading books regarding clones and how destructive they can be. Being a science student, it definitely attracted me a lot! 

 Flow/Pacing - 10/10 - It's wonderful. There's not too much information dumping for a sci-fi story and I like how the descriptions are strung with beautiful words. 

 Character Development - 10/10 - That girl is a strong person. I love how you gave your character a lot of strength. It's going to be so crucial for the story. 

 Writing Style- 8/10 - I love how this is a sci-fi novel, yet it still captivates the hearts of many readers. My only suggestion is to stick to a word limit since it would be highly beneficial to people using the web versions. 

 Overall enjoyment- 10/10 - I adored your reading the book. It was fabulous and Sigi is one man I would love to keep for myself. Keep up the good work! 

 Review:- I am so glad that there's a book about clones that showcases lives on both sides of the coin. It's marvelous to read and each chapter makes me want to rush and be at the end to see the grand finale. I love the characters too. Surely, Sigi's got some annoying people around him, but nevertheless, it's a wonderful story. 

 Total points - [96/100]

[1]

AUTHOR : vacado_stans_writing

BOOK TITLE : "THE MONOLITH"

Congrats! <3

Your review:-

Title - 4/5 I really love the title since it seems like a strong word. I highly recommend writing about the minor ongoing editing in the end of the title, rather than the beginning. 

Cover- 5/5 I love the blue vibes that the cover emits. It feels like it matches with the planet really well! 

 Blurb - 2/5 The blurb does have the necessary information required but I feel like it contains too many spoilers. The kidnappings, the arrest, the one who stole are written on the blurb and I suggest emitting it out and making it mysterious so that the reader wouldn't know who's behind all of it. 

 Grammar/Spelling - 14/15 I didn't find errors while reading the story. However, I did feel that there were areas where semi-colons and commas would look good on the sentences. Writing Style- 9/10 I like the way it's written. The chapters don't seem too long. I suggest giving the spotlight to the characters. Remember, a new character deserves a new paragraph. 

 Plot - 20/20 It was nice reading about a character waiting for her ability to spring on time and a mother in prison. I think that's quite a unique plot to ponder on.

Flow/Pacing - 8/10 Though I love the ideas of a new planet and its surroundings, limit to the descriptions. Sometimes it felt like the characters were being told and not shown. I admit it's tricky to show and not tell, but do work on it! 

Character Development - 10/10 I love the characters surrounding the MC. Her best friends got vibrant hues and appreciate the support shown by them to solve her issues. 

 Overall enjoyment- 10/10 I was pretty curious as to why the mother stole something like that and how her father manages to keep calm. I believe that's a lot of mystery dragged really well into the story. 

 Review:- It was nice to walk through a planet so different. It was even cooler to learn what other species think of humans, I found the character's thoughts quite funny when she wondered how we manage with just one less finger. That's a good job on the humor, so keep it up! 

 Total points - [92/100]

[2]

AUTHOR : Sanch250

BOOK TITLE : "RHIVERA"

Congrats! <3

Your review:-

Title - 2/5 - I understand that title revolves around the place, however, it does not give out the theme of the story. Try shifting the titles till you get the perfect one. 

 Cover - 4/5 - I love the colors and the painting on the cover. My dilemma is that it doesn't really match the theme of the story. Maybe try something that is related to Population control since it's one of the most important things in the story. 

 Blurb - 5/5 - It was short and sweet. Didn't give out any kind of spoilers so I think you did a fantastic job at that! 

 Grammar/spelling - 13/15 - There were a few areas where I felt that there were some minor errors in the story. I suggest using Grammarly or Microsoft word to clear them up. 

 Writing Style- 10/10 - What attracts me the most is the simplicity of the story. Though it revolves around an intense situation, the pacing is quite well. 

 Plot - 20/20 - I believe that book's definitely got a lot of potential in it. It's marvelous to see the plot unfolding really well. 

 Flow/Pacing - 10/10 - I think the father's death, the secrets of their unfortunate friend, and the birth of a disabled brother are written quite well without the feeling that it had been rushed, so full points on that! 

 Character Development - 8/10 - The characters seem quite similar to me, so I think, maybe a little more descriptions and scenes could give a clear-cut picture. 

 Overall enjoyment -10/10 - I loved the plot of the story and it definitely made me curious about how they are planning to execute their mission to save humanity. 

 Review:- The book is filled with an enormous amount of energy that has been suppressed and waiting to explode. Keep reading and exploring the different styles with which you can write descriptions. The plot is an amazing one and I wish you good luck in your writing! 

 Total Points:- [92/100]

[1]

AUTHOR : SuVida777

BOOK TITLE : "Komoreby"

Congrats! <3

Your review:-

Title: 4/5 Cover: 8/10 Blurb/Description: 8/10 Grammar/Spelling: 12/15 Plot: 20/20 Flow/Pacing: 10/10 Character Development: 8/10 Writing Style: 8/10 Overall Enjoyment: 9/10 

Review: This a very unique story idea. Honestly, i'm impressed by the art style and the way you did it all on your own. The story plot is very interesting. The only thing I would personally change is the length of chapters. Maybe shorten them a bit and separate into more chapters. Besides that, great job! 

 Total points: [87/100]

[2]

AUTHOR:- chicken-joe 

BOOK TITLE:- "THE FACTORY"

Congrats! <3

Your review:-

Review: This story is definitely unique. I haven't read anything like it, on or off wattpad. The spelling and grammar is pretty good. There are some missing commas or words every now and then, but I think that has more to do with our brain moving faster than our fingers. Besides that, I think the story is really good. 

Total points: [86/100]

[1]

AUTHOR : last-episode

BOOK TITLE : "BEYOND LAND"

Congrats! <3

Your review:-

Title - 4/5 - I like how mysterious the title, though I really think that maybe you should go for something that really gives a deeper meaning. 

 Cover - 2/5 - The blending is beautiful but I honestly think that you need to search for alternative covers. The author's name needs to be mentioned too. Do keep looking for covers on Pinterest or deviant art to find the one that matches best. 

 Blurb - 4/5 - The blurb is interesting but it would be much better if it started with E.A.R.T.H since that is more attractive than anonymous Reamus. 

 Grammar/spelling - 9/15 - There were errors in the story that went really off. Try typing your stories in Microsoft word first or Grammarly to prevent it from happening. Basic grammar like capital letters after full stops needs to be put into the story too. 

 Writing style - 7/10 - Remember to not just put dialogues into the story. Write descriptions. Give feelings to your characters. Avoid using the words 'said' and 'asked' too many times. 

 Plot - 20/20 - As much as the story has incredible scope for improvement, the plot you have in mind is fantastic. 

 Flow/Pacing - 9/10 - I like how you keep your chapters to the best word limit. It's neither too short nor too long and I think you did quite a fantastic job at that. 

 Character development - 10/10 - I like how vibrant the characters are. The boys definitely got a deep level of friendship. 

 Overall enjoyment - 10/10 - It was nice to read a story filled with sci-fi and mystery and it's shocking to see how relatable it is to today's world.

Review:- Remember to edit your chapters before uploading a new one. Try avoiding grammatical errors by using a writing aid. Also, since the story is written in the first person, do your maximum best to avoid the usage of 'I' too. I wish you good luck in your writing! 

 Total points :- [85/100]

Congratulations to all the winners, once again!

Winners:- To receive your prizes, do remember to PM this account for it!

All stickers for participants and judges (except for the winner's stickers) will be handed out after the award show is officially over. HOWEVER, you must contact me through PMs if you wish to receive it by then! I wouldn't be responsible if you don't.

I will also be making a reading list for both participants and judges with their book's (the one(s) that they've entered) in it when the award show is over. ;)

Participants, do remember to PM your respective judges if you'd like to receive your review. 

Thankyou, and have a great day ahead everyone! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.5K 2.3K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
245K 846 26
its all in the title babes 😋
248K 38.3K 98
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...