๐— ๐—ฟ๐˜€. ๐—”๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ | ๐‘ .๐‘Ž๏ฟฝ...

By kaniiexx

๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฎ ๐—”๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ ๐˜… ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ When class 1A starts to notice the underground hero also k... More

intro๊จ„
๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘’
Chapter 1 : Mr. Aizawa's has a what?
Chapter 2 : Maybe one day
Chapter 3 : 1-A Detectives
Chapter 4 : The calm before the storm
๐™Œ๐™ช๐™ž๐™ง๐™  ๐™€๐™ญ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ โœ”๏ธŽ
Chapter 6 : Holding On
Chapter 7 : Welcome back
Chapter 8 : Guess What
Chapter 9 : Nice to meet ya
author's note
Chapter 10 : Let's get started
Chapter 11 : Reunited Again
Chapter 12 : Surprise
Chapter 13 : Is this goodbye?
Chapter 14 : A Proposition
Chapter 15 : A New Start
author's note
Chapter 16 : Back on Track
Chapter 17 : Family Day
Chapter 18 : Aiya's First Day of School
แดแดแด›สœแด‡ส€'s แด…แด€ส sแด˜แด‡แด„ษชแด€สŸ
Chapter 19 : You, Me, Friends?
Chapter 20 : U.A Sports Festival Pt.1
Chapter 21 : U.A Sports Festival Pt.2

Chapter 5 : Here comes Hayami

49K 1.5K 2.1K
By kaniiexx

"𝑌𝑎 𝑌𝑎, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑦 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦?"

ఌఌఌ
𝘼𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙬𝙖 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙

To say Aiya had the best day ever is an understatement. After having a full day of playtime with mommy, she had her favorite dinner, dessert, and watched her favorite movie, Princess and the frog. Thank god for giving her such an amazing mommy like Y/n.

"Mhm hmm, I'm tired mama. Can I sleep on you?" she asked, giving you her infamous puppy dog eyes.

"Of course my baby," you said, lifting her up and laying her down on your chest. "Rest up, okay?".

You lower the volume on the tv so your baby can sleep without any disturbance. You continued to watch the Princess and the Frog, cause it's a really good movie, when your phone dinged.

"Who texting me?" you said reaching for your phone. You let out a small chuckle seeing your favorite (and maybe only) cousin, Ken Takagi, or the hero Rock Lock.

𝗕𝗶𝗴 𝗻𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗸𝗲𝗻𝗻𝘆 👃🏾🥴
y/n.
N/N !!
Y/NNN !!
answer the phone
i said answer dammit why you ain't never wanna LISTEN 👊🏾

𝗖𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘂𝗺 𝗳𝗼𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗻/𝗻🥱💅🏾
DAMN NIGGA WHAT THE HELL YOU WANT

𝗕𝗶𝗴 𝗻𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗸𝗲𝗻𝗻𝘆 👃🏾🥴
nothin just bored on patrol 🤷🏾‍♂️

𝗖𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘂𝗺 𝗳𝗼𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗻/𝗻🥱💅🏾

imma whoop ya ass 😐

𝗕𝗶𝗴 𝗻𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗸𝗲𝗻𝗻𝘆 👃🏾🥴
DAMN WHAT STICK UP YA ASS
i bet shota ain't gave you sum in a while🙄

𝗖𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘂𝗺 𝗳𝗼𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗻/𝗻 🥱💅🏾
nah pull up bitch cause you REALLY wanna get beat black nd blue
ANNNDD
for your information me nd my baby sho are PERFECTLY fine
trust and believe 🥱

𝗕𝗶𝗴 𝗻𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗸𝗲𝗻𝗻𝘆 👃🏾🥴
no thank you i don't wanna imagine my cousin getting her back blown out 😐
HOW IS MY BEAUTIFUL NIECEE 🥺

𝗖𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘂𝗺 𝗳𝗼𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗻/𝗻 🥱💅🏾
what's up with you 🤨
ever since my beautiful baby nephew was born you became soft 😭
and my baby is fine
she sleep right now

𝗕𝗶𝗴 𝗻𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗸𝗲𝗻𝗻𝘆 👃🏾🥴
shut up nigga dont make fun of me😐👊🏾
good good cs i would have to fight you if my niece wasn't in top notch care

𝗖𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘂𝗺 𝗳𝗼𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗻/𝗻 🥱💅🏾
you kno wha post ya location mofo cs im getting tired of this shi 😤👊🏾
MY MAMAS IS FINE DAMN

𝗕𝗶𝗴 𝗻𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗸𝗲𝗻𝗻𝘆 👃🏾🥴
STOP YELLING AT ME N/N !!
anyway gtg niggas robbin a bank smh🙄
LATER COUSIN WOUSIN 😘👋🏾

𝗖𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘂𝗺 𝗳𝗼𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗻/𝗻 🥱💅🏾
LMAOO THE ATTITUDE
BYEE BIG NOSE 😘👋🏾

"I should really beat his ass though," you mumbled. Even though Ken can be an annoying ass (sometimes), you really are thankful to him. When you were starting to date Sho, your family wasn't so supportive.

When you came back for a visit, they weren't so glad to see Shota, except Ken, he was there for you.

He was a real one and stuck by you. He was the only one who supported you and your relationship. That's why he's your favorite (and maybe only) cousin.

It really did hurt you that your parents wasn't supportive of your relationship. You thought they would like Shota but no. Even so, that didn't stop you from loving Sho and it didn't stop him from loving you either.

Your mom did come around and let Shota in the family, but your dad still didn't think you needed to be in no relationship and needed to focus on being a hero.

So imagine how he felt when you said you were retiring for Aiya's sake. Currently not on speaking terms with him.

Regardless of what happened, you don't regret anything, you have a beautiful family at the end of the day and that's all you want.

ఌఌఌ
𝗨.𝗦.𝗝 𝗙𝗮𝗰𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆
𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙖'𝙨 𝙋.𝙤.𝙫

I can't move. My body is in so much pain, it hurts to breathe. That damn nomu, is way too powerful for anyone. It shattered my bones and most of my blood is splattered on the ground. My students, I hope they got away. I hope those brats got away from this monster.

These villains had everything planned out. This whole idea to break into the facility and kill All might. Damn it.

Y/n. I'm sorry I broke our promise. If I don't make it out of this, surely you'll kill me.

"We got to promise each other that we will not die in any of our jobs okay?" my Y/n said, grabbing onto my hands with a squeeze.

"I promise baby, Neither of us will die."

"Good, cause if you break this promise, I'll kill you myself," she said making me laugh.

"Alright baby,"

Please take care of our baby girl. If I don't make it out of this. I'm sorry that we couldn't play one last time Aiya. I'm sorry I couldn't make it up to you. I'm sorry.

I'm slowly losing my consciousness. The last thing I see is my beautiful wife and daughter. I feel a tear trickle down my face, and I feel myself slip into the darkness.

Y/n...I'm sorry.

ఌఌఌ
𝗔𝗶𝘇𝗮𝘄𝗮 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝙔/𝙣'𝙨 𝙋.𝙤.𝙫

The air felt colder somehow. Like something wrong happened. I felt a little uneasy about it, like something was telling me someone was in danger.

I put that feeling aside and decide to do a little cleaning to clear my mind.

"Ah jeez what is going on," I rub my head to sooth the up coming headache.

Just when I was about to start the dishes, my phone rang.

"Always when I'm bout to do something," I mumbled. I grab my phone to see Ken calling, which confused me.

"Why he calling, we just finished texting. Probably wanna bug me more," I chuckled, answering the call.

"What's up-"

"You need to get down the U.S.J facility now!"

"Why what's going on Ken?"

Then next thing he said made my heart drop. I drop the dish I'm holding as it shatters on the ground. I instantly hang up the call, and run upstairs to grab Aiya.

"Hey baby, imma need you to put your shoes on and let's go, alright." I said waking her up. The last thing I need is for her to panic so I try and hide my worry from her.

"Okay mommy, but where are we going?" she said putting on her little slides. I pick her up and grab my bag along with her's and leave the house, making sure to lock the house.

"You are gonna hang out with Auntie Bri today," I said with a small smile, buckling her in her car seat.

"Yay, we are gonna have so much fun!" she cheers.

I drive off as fast as I could to Briana's house. She doesn't live that far from us so thank god for that.

We arrive at her house and rush I Aiya out the car. I knock on the door already hearing her footsteps rushing towards us along with 'I'm coming dammit'

I would of let out a laugh, but seeing as the situation I'm in, I don't let out a peep.

She opens the door already knowing the situation. Seeing me with a serious face, but worry in my eyes, and a happy Aiya not with a care in the world.

"Hi Aiya, how bout you go in the living and turn on the tv," she said with a smile.

"Okay! Bye mommy see you later," she said, not forgetting to give me a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye baby," I wave.

"Something happened huh," she said, her attention now on me.

Tears threaten to fall from my eyes. I've held them in for Aiya sake, but it's really hard to hold it in anymore.

"The U.S.J facility was attacked by villains. Ken said something about a Nomu? I-I don't know so I'm gonna go down there. They said they need hero's for help. Just look after Aiya I'll be back."

"Be safe, kay," she said giving me a quick hug.

"I will," I quickly enter my car and head straight for the training facility. I know all those kids must be scared out of there minds, none of them ever dealing with villains before.

"Wasn't All Might supposedly be there? Where the hell is he when they need him?" I whisper to myself, slowly feeling angry that the so-called 'Symbol of Peace' wasn't here when they need him.

"I'll kick those villains ass when I see them," I mumbled, speeding up.

Sho...I'm coming just don't die

a/n: EVERYBODY GET READDYYYYY

YOU GONNA GO KICK SOME ALL MIGHT AND VILLAIN ASS

lmao lemme stop cause i was kinda tearing up writing this

kinda slippin but i'm fine i swear😭

anyway do y'all like the bakusqaud or the dekusquad🤨

i like the bakusquad better 😩

HOPE YALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTERRR

don't be shy and comment cs yall comments be funny ash

i love uuu💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 33 22
in which a black girl meets class 1a
49.1K 1.8K 22
"๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐”‚ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“พ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“˜'๐“ถ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“พ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“˜ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ท๐“ท๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ, ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ต" ๏ฟผ๊ง๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐‘๊ง‚ ...
10K 287 11
-as a student who transferred into university in the middle of the year for classified reasons, y/n struggles to fit the expectations that are set...