Days of Dawn

By ZombieRunn3r

Mathew and Evergreen met their friends Joe and Freddy at a carnival . The zombie outburst strikes. Instead... More

This is Just the Start ch 1

13 0 0
By ZombieRunn3r

The evening of July 16 this happened. It all went down on a bright beautiful day . The sun shone so amazing . Birds chirping and the sounds of laughs and giggles . It made Evergreen happy .

" * yawn * lets get up . " she told herself.

She went to the bathroom . She layed a hand on the door to she her white and blue bathroom . She plucked the toothbrush from the cabinet. Grabbing the toothpaste an squished it . The tooth paste came and then she wet the brush and started brushing . After she was done she placed the comb on her hair . Short strokes along her hair made it soft . Soon she put on her striped shirt and jeans .

Walking up to the bus made it go on a halt . When it stopped she stepped up the steps and payed the driver.

" thank you "

" ok "

Looking around carefully she studied everything. She saw her friends in the back where teacher are supposed to be . Well she thought it could not hurt . She waved to them as she walked . Arriving very soon they parted and made room .

All of a sudden they stop at the school .

Time Skip
7th hour

_______________________

The 7th hour was math . BORED. Well at least she had her friends their . This was her worst subject anyway ... So having them around was great . They had so much fun in this class . Mr . Silver had a temper and sure was not great . He was an german man in his 30s he was a weird male . Some people just weird wondered why he is .

Evergreen needed to answer a large question . Instead she took it and said this .

" Well nothings gonna start if you do not do anything . You are L-A-M-E lame ." She said with confidence.

The classroom filled with giggles all over . She thought over what she said . In mere seconds she said that she was walked outside .

" so what do you want ? " Evergreen asked .

" why did you do zhat ? " Mr. Silver questioned .

" duh to have fun !" She replied .

Then at that moment her friend passed by . It was Mathew He appeared to be running from zombies. Bummer . They started to run so we started to run .
Our legs moved back and fourth. Nothing we could do now.

" aaahhh !" Mr . Silver yelled .

" Mr. Silver !" They screamed back .

The zombies tore out a piece if his arm and ate . Hey a zombies got to eat . It was biting into his neck . But from that moment they knew it was over . He got bitten...

They ran back to go help him . They did not want him to go through pain .

" do not g-get me-m so leave * cough * and P-rotect o-o-thers ." He gagged .

" okay... " they spoke with a tint of sadness.

Soon zombies overwhelmed the teacher Causing him to turn to an undead zombie .

" shit go to the math room !" Mathew yelled.

" ok ! " she replied .

They checked every room for survivors . Thing is their was no one their . They were alone with an overwhelming amount of undead cells around them.

" Follow me now Ever ! " he told her .

" ok ... " she whispered .

They made a turn on pine street then saw street and made it to the place . The carnival . A happy place filled with zombies.

They went to the gate to see flesh and bones . Great they made it here to ... Well it would be good to search .
After Mathew was done picking the lock they went in .

" can we go to get cotton candy?" She whimpered.

" fine only if zombie blood is not on it ." He spoke .

They made it to the place they sell cotton candy. It looked like 2 males were standing their . They looked familiar but she could not put her finger on it .

They approached the figures. They turned out to be human . They were holding guns. Both a pistol .

" Mathew ?" Questioned somebody .

The humans moved forward toward the 2 survivors. They recognized those faces . They looked like one of her friends .

" Mathew , Ever is that you." One said .

The simply nodded their heads to answer . Then guns flew towards them . So it basically told them catch . Mathew cought his , but Evergreens dropped .

" Joe , Freddy . " Evergreen exclaimed

" Yep it is . "

" what are you doing here ?! " she asked .

" we tried to help the people in that school but they , um they passed then we ran here . " Freddy told .

" we tried to and Mr . Silver died ... " explained Evergreen.

She picked up her fallen gun . She tucked on her side . They both got 3 mags of 8 bullets . She stuck them in her pocket . But Matthew put it in his jacket pocket.

" let's go "

" okay "

" fine "

" i am okay with this .

- zombierunn3r signed out .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.7K 4.4K 61
"Bredda yuh deaf say mi and yuh done" I said as I walked out of the bathroom "We nuh left until mi say suh" He said following behind me "Who author...
322K 16.2K 32
He died of overwork and transmigrated into the pregnant body of an ancient gent who had died of overwork. His husband has been sent off to war and th...
161K 10.8K 125
Disclaimer: I do not own this story, this is just and heavily edited MTL. Full title: Stockpiling Supplies and Raising a Child in the Post-Apocalypti...
300K 12.3K 52
Hi, my loves! Welcome to my third book of imagines for Rosé! I know I quit the second book a little early but I just wanted to get a fresh start so...