๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐’€ ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ ๐‘บ๐‘ณ๐‘ผ๐‘ป...

By slxtty-kenma

โ๏ธŽ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌโž๏ธŽ More

sสœส สŸษชแด›แด›สŸแด‡ sสŸแดœแด›
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 10

27.1K 671 957
By slxtty-kenma

♡✿ฺ↱︎︎𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒚↲︎︎♡✿ฺ
-'ღ'-

Warm tears streamed down your cheeks as you body ached for any sort of release. A string of small cries fell from your lips as your hand tugged and pulled at the belt that had yet become undone from your wrist.

It had been about 10 minutes and you still hadn't hit your climax due to Tsukishima's edging. He'd rub and flick your clit as his fingers continued their abuse, roughly sliding in and out of you occasionally curling them to graze against that specific spot that brought you closer and closer towards your release, but just when you were near he'd either slow down his pace or completely stop in all. Leaving you a whining mess.

Your clit had became severely sensitive causing any sense of touch to slightly make you jerk. Whilst you knew your limits were becoming gravely thin with each time he'd start up again,  Tsukishima himself knew this fact as well yet he could get enough of how the tears fell from your eyes as the eager and frustrated cries slipped past your lips, the way your glossy half-lidded eyes would stare deep into his own as your tired voice begged for him to let you finish.

The sight was gold to him.

And here he was again edging you on with his fingers as your moans echoed through his ears. He watched as your eyes rolled back while your pleasured sounds chocked themselves in your throat. By now you were complete naked, you couldn't remember how but in someway your bra and underwear had found themselves abandoned in different corners of his room.

"Look at yourself y/n such a slut for just my fingers." Tsukishima teased as he continued his movements. He understood that you wouldn't be able to answer as your mouth sat agape with loud cries escaping, still the way you clenched around his finger let him know all too well that he had unlocked something within.

"No way Karasuno's shy girl is into degrading." He slightly chuckled as the sentence fell from his lips. The way his tone spoke was mocking in a way causing you to turn your head towards the left, preventing him from seeing the blush that began to grow a deep shade of red on your face.

Although you wanted to reply Tsukishima kept you from it. His movements speeding up as your back arched off the bed while your legs began to shake lightly, feeling the knot that resided inside you beginning to unravel.

Yet once again did the blonde stop his movements breaking out into a fit of laughter as your loud whines filled his ear, greedily moving your hips against his digits just to retrieve a rise in the vanishing friction.

"You're so damn greedy," Tsukishima commented as he sighed at your eagerness. Although he didn't want to assume the male was beginning to think you were the one who had been experiencing the said 'touch starve' feeling all along.

"if you want to finish so damn bad then beg me for it." He continued as he disgracefully stared down at you, waiting for you to be the good girl you promised to be.

By now your moans and whines had stopped leaving you breathing heavily. Your mind raced with answers as to what the hell was happening, it never really hit you until the latter was giving you the alternative to either beg or be edged until he felt like allowing you to release.

It was as if one moment you were here to work on a project and then the next you were flatly laid out naked in front of your new desire. Yet you didn't have time to reflect on your decision in this very moment the clock was ticking and Tsukishima seemed as if he was growing a bit impatient,

But who could blame him the man had been dealing with the uncomfortable tightness within his pants for a while.

Yet he had no one to blame but himself.

The words slipped so easily from your mouth that neither you more Tsukishima caught them, that and the fact that they came out as a mere whisper. And although he knew exactly what you were saying he wanted you to be a bit louder for him, making it clear that you wanted him to make you feel good, that you were begging for no one else but him.

"I can't hear you Angel, speak a bit louder for me huh?" He teased while leaning down further just enough for you to feel his breath fanning against your face.  You're eyes freely traveled themselves down towards his lips as his did the same, you wanted nothing more than to pull him in for a kiss.

The urge for his touch growing intensely once again,

"kei please"

Tsukishima would be lying if he said the way your seductive tone spoke and begged for him didn't push him over the edge but the real kicker was the use of his first name, the way it so easily rolled off your tongue and rang through his ears made him go insane, so without hesitation his finger began there movement again, going faster and if possible deeper than before.

" atta girl"

It was something within that moment fueling Tsukishima's ego only pushing him to go stronger with his movements, he was set on making you reach your denied climax just so he could fuck you ruthless right after.

The silence in the room soon evaporated as your moans once again bounced off the walls. Although you tried to contain yourself the way to eyes rolled back and your mouth hung open let Tsukishima know that your release was near. And all he could do was watched the pleasure expressions that your features gave off.

"you're such a fucking slut y/n, begging for me to touch you." The degradation only made you moan louder. Tsukishima could tell by the way your walls clenched around his fingers that all you needed was a topper to send you releasing all on his fingers.

His left hand rasied from its resting position while setting just near your clit.
"Hm, seems as if your clit looks a bit lonely doesn't it angel,"

The blonde questioned while giving you a confused look. A reply wasn't needed at all in that moment, he just wanted to add gas to the fire.

"Now what would happen if I just decided to," with a slight pinch on your clit a loud cry resurfaced as you release all your pent up arousal onto Tsukishima's fingers. Although you couldn't see due to your eye being close you could sense the conceited grin the male wore.

Yet what really drew you to open your eyes was the sound of a zipper being undone. Although you were eager to get things started you felt it a necessity to at least catch your breath or allow your clit to come down from it sensitive state.

And Tsukishima sensed your hesitation as you stared at him remove his uniform pants. The bulge that hid underneath his boxers was visibly seen, making you gulp at the size.
He sat at about 9 inches from what you could tell and even that fact alone had you clamping your thighs shut.

"Are you done already y/n?"
The male voiced while tilting his head slightly towards the side. His eyebrows were furrowed together as he body hovered over yours. Although you wanted to tell him that it's be impossible for him to fit anything he was packing in you, the feeling of embarrassment sat lurking deep within ready to cast itself out exactly as the sentence would leave your mouth.

You watched as he pulled down the black blazer he wore before pulling his dress shit off as well giving you a full view of his plain chest. Although his abs weren't prominent they were still seeable, his slim arms had a decent structure to them but fit perfectly with the latter.

The sight was heaven to see, and the thought of it being all for you left your stomach bustling with swarms of butterflies.

"I promise I'll go easy"
He stated as he could still tell you were questioning whether to go through with it or not.

You had two descions that weighted down on your showulders.

1. Get out as soon as possible and bask in your sins at home.

Or

2. Let him destroy you until you can barely walk.

You were anything but stupid, he wasn't going to go easy. He'd just ensure that you were at least capable of handling the pain.

And yet you still managed to spread your legs once again for the teen.
"I can handle it"

Tsukishima didn't have to be told twice. The look of determination within your eyes gave him such a thrill that he couldn't wait. With a swift movement the restrained that held your wrist were removed as your hands fell from the head board.
"face the mirror, face down ass up"

The tone he used was a demanding one but the heavy look he had acted as if a curse, possessing you to follow his words.

His hand grazed over your bare skin sending a cold shiver through your blood as his fingers ran down the spin of your back.

"Just relax ok"
You could only offer a nod towards the male. The room went silent with a few sounds of shuffling being heard, you were being to wonder what exactly he was doing. The question in mind pricked at the tip of your tongue ready to be spoken before the sharp pain of him entering inside you cut your voice thin.

A struggled moan being muffled to the ears as you dug your face into the covers of the bed, hands gripping at the sheets. While you could only hiss at the pained feelings the male groaned as your walls tightened against his length.

"damn, I said relax y/n" Tsukishima said in a gruff voice. Although you tried to relax your whole body felt as if it was on fire. You weren't exactly a virgin yet if you counted the times you'd had sex this would be the second time. So you weren't really use to the feeling especially since the last boy wasn't nearly as big as Tsuki.

With soft exhales your body began to relax a bit informing Tsukishima that it was ok to move. He rocked his hips a bit back before slamming them forward, causing another pained moan to leave from you this time more clear.

The pain felt unbearable with each stroke he'd do, part of you was waiting for it to slowly turn into pleasure. In within a few more strokes you felt the pain vanish and replace with a blissful feeling.

The thrust weren't to harsh they were deep and slow yet, not to slow.
Tsukishima held a steady pace with each time he'd slide in and out. Small grunts and whines fell from his lips as his nails duh crescent moons into your hips.

The sound of skin slapping skin echoes within the four walls yet the moans of both humans overpowered every other sound.

"Fuck y/n you're so tight" The blonde praised as his pace increased a bit more. All you could do was moan in reply due to not being able to form any words.

Your eyes were closed as your mouth hung open with occasionally moans leaving between your lips.

Tsukishima's hand left from your hips as one of them snakes around your body before getting a firm grip on your neck. With a slightly pulled your back was now pressed up against his chest as his breath hit the side of your ear.

"Look at yourself in the mirror y/n, you look like such a whore don't you?" Tsukishima spoke in a whisper, the sound of his low and husky voice brought a small whine out of you as your eyes focused on your naked body that sat in the reflection in front of both of you.

"I bet you just couldn't wait for me to fuck you huh?" The male voiced as his head too turned towards the mirror gazing over your naked body through the reflection.

Although you were never one to pussy out of anything the after affects of the edging and the aching in your legs had them slightly shaking.

In which Tsukishima took notice of he quickly let go of your neck before pulling out of you.
"turn on your back"

He instructed, as soon as your back was flat on the mattress he didn't waste time in slamming back into you. Sending your body jolting forward as you screamed from the feeling.

This position was different from the previous one, it was as if he was reaching deep, brushing up again that certain spot every time.

"I promised to take care of you didn't I." He chuckled lowly as he started down at your face, admiring the expressions you were giving off.

The pace he was going at now was faster than before making the bed rock side to side with each thrust. Tears brimmed at your eyes as your ability to speak diminished in the thin air.

It was all too much yet, the pleasure, the atmosphere, the slight grip he had once again on your neck squeezing it just enough to stop you from talking, not that you had the will too.

His eyes never left your face, Tsukishima was enjoying this a bit more then he had though he would. He had completely forgotten exactly why you came over or how you guys even ended up here.

All his mind was focused on was making you feel every inch and more of him.

"K-Kei I can't s-slow down" you spoke in a broken cry yet it stilled reached his ears, at the same time your walls once again tightened around him earning a hiss from the male.

Although you didn't want Tsukishima to stop you felt as if it was needed, yet the male wasn't exactly on the same page as you. Your eyes stared back into his own as his next words dripped from his lips like a lullaby, it was as if every sound itself stopped for a mere second just for you to hear him clearly.

"You said you can handle it now shut up and take it like a good girl."

Author Notes:
I really hope you guys liked this chapter again I've never written smut so I'm not sure if it's the best but it'll have to do for now.

Sorry that I made you all wait for an update I just wanted to wait until I got home to actually do a decent chapter

Vote💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 7.5K 39
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€ โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ* โ˜พ ๐š˜๐š’๐š”๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ ๐šก ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› โ˜ฝ ๐™„๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™– ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™จ๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™ค๐™ก, ๐™ฎ/๐™ฃ ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ...
55.8K 1K 16
เผบ.๏ฝก.:*โœง๐™—๐™–๐™ ๐™ž ๐™—๐™–๐™ ๐™ž ๐™ฃ๐™ž ๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž ๐™ฌ๐™ค? โ—๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ถ!!๐˜น๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด & ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ด! โ—๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ...
2.7K 43 12
.ใƒปใ€‚.ใƒปใ‚œโœญใƒป๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ยปยป---->๐˜/๐ ๐ˆ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ณ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ข ๐š๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐, ๐Ž๐ข๐ค๐š๐ฐ๐š ๐“๐จ๐จ๐ซ๐ฎ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฉ...
192K 10.7K 30
โ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐€๐“๐„๐’ ๐Œ๐„๐!โž -@keikaminari - date: 10/15/2021 ๐‘๐ˆ๐•๐€๐‹๐‘๐˜ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๏ฟฝ...