Bucky Barnes one shots/ imagi...

Par okbutstakietho

Honestly I'm just practicing I'll probably take requests. May include smut and fluff Plus

The cousins
Me or her
2 truths and 1 lie

What if i dont want to.

33 2 1
Par okbutstakietho

Your POV-

" hi, im kennedy stark."

" stark?" Sam ask

" yes. Tony adopted me when I was 16. I'm now 20."

" why didn't we know about her stark?" Steve ask

" same reason we didn't know Barton had a wife and kids. I didn't want to put her in danger." My adoptive father explained.

" so I know all of your names except you." I said pointing at the man hidden away in a corner. He was so pretty he had icy blue eyes and strong jawline. His 5 o'clock shadow perfectly even. The man was definitely a sight to see but he hid behind his long hair.

" better if you keep it that way. I'm not someone you wanna be friends with." He said he looked sad. Almost guilty but why?

" what he meant to say is his name is Bucky. He's not really a people person. He's more of a bionic staring machine." Sam explained laughing through his sentence.

" bionic?"

" yes buck show her the arm!" Sam encouraged him. I looked at my dad who was looking at the floor. Something is definitely going on.

" no sam! I'm gonna go...... train." And with that he left the room.

" whats up with him? And why do you look like that dad?"

" kennedy do you remember how I told you that your grandparents were in a car accident."

" yea.......what does that half to do with Bucky."

" well it wasn't a car accident. He killed them."

" WHAT?!" I immediately left the room and went on the hunt for my grandparents killer. I found him in the living room trying to turn on the tv.

" YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I said pushing him.

" YOU KILLED THEM!" Now I punched him across the face. He was taking the hits. Why won't he fight back.

" YOUR THE REASON WHY ILL NEVER GET TO MEET THEM!" I kept punching him getting even madder by the second.

" FIGHT ME!! FIGHT BACK!!" He was now on his knees. His face bloody. I used my teleportation powers to teleport into the kitchen. I grabbed a knife and teleported back to were he was. I held the knife to his throat drawing a small drop of blood from it.

" do it. I'm sorry." He said genuinely. I could see the pain and regret in his eyes. It caught me off guard next thing I knew I was being held against the wall by a red aura. I knew it was Wanda but out of instinct she came out to protect me. Alex my other not as nice side. She also had powers only hers were deadlier. Ice. In all it's forms. When Alex comes out her eyes glow a bright white. She also gains my powers.

She teleported to Wanda and held a sharp icicle to her throat.

" Kennedy stop!" Steve called out which only pissed me off even more. Alex is in full control now.

" Steve no don't call her that! That's not Kennedy!" Tony explained.

" what do you mean?!"

" that's Alex! It's like a hulk and banner situation."

" oh ok sorry um Alex. Can you please let Wanda go." I let her go because he asked nicely and didn't refer to me as Kennedy.

" now why did Kennedy feel threatened enough for me to come out. From what I saw in the passengers seat she was beating......you up. Oooohhhh she just told me what you did that's rough." They looked at me like I was crazy as I walked over to the couch.

" she told you?" Wanda asked

" yea Kennedy did I can talk to her in my head."

" cool!" Peter cheered gaining a serious look from tony.

" well can you tell Kennedy that Bucky was brainwashed and manipulated into killing Her grandparents. It wasn't his fault if Tony can forgive him she should too."

" did you hear that softie. Ok well until next time avengers." My eyes stopped glowing and Kennedy was back in control.

" I'm sorry i didn't know." I apologize to Bucky he simply looks at me blood running down his face and walks away.

After a few minutes I grab a first aid kit and ask Friday where his room is. I walk up to the door and knock.

" Bucky it's me can I come in?" He doesn't say anything so I take it as a yes. When I enter I can see a shirt on the floor along with pants and underwear. The deeper I get into the room the louder the shower is until it suddenly stops. And he walks out with a towel hanging low showing off his toned body and metal arm. Metal arm?! I quickly turn around.

" SORRY! I- I just came to see if you needed help with the cuts."

" it's ok just let me put on some clothes. Just- just stay turned around."

" ok got it. Oh I'm really sorry for hitting you back there. I just got so mad and- and there's really no excuse I shouldn't have done it."

" you can turn around now." He said so I did. When I turned around he was still shirtless. But he had on grey sweatpants. Yes yes I did look. Can you blame me though the guy is jacked! He cleared his throat and pulled me out of the trance his abs had me in.

" sorry I didn't mean t-"

" you don't half to be sorry for anything. You had every right to hit me."

"No I didn't Bucky. You weren't in control when you did it. I can't blame you for not being in control especially when I know what it feels like." He just smiled at me. God that smile made my heart do summer saults. Stop it heart stop!

" do you wanna go in the bathroom to do it?"

" huh? Oh yea sure." We walked into the bathroom and he sat down on the toilet. I opened the first aid kit and pulled out the alcohol. He hissed as I clean the wounds and I apologized. I was about to numb him when he stopped me. He held my wrist and looked me in the eyes. His beautiful blues staring into my poop browns making butterflies sworm in my stomach and my cheeks to go pink.

" are you blushing?" He said smirking causing me to break the eye contact.

" no! Uh why did you stop me I need to numb the area so I can stitch it up."

" I don't need it I can handle the pain."

" oh ok." I stiched him up and caught sight of his metal arm again. It was so amazing beautiful honestly. All I wanted to do was touch it but I didn't want to be rude. He must have caught me staring because his chuckling broke my stare and caused me to look at him.

" do you wanna touch it?" He asked and I nodded. I pressed the tips of my fingers along the metal fingers. I then traced the metal plates along the arm.

" it's beautiful." I say looking into his eyes.

" it's dangerous."

" it's beautiful." I say tucking a piece of his hair behind his ear.

" your beautiful." He said looking deep in my eyes. I began to blush and I broke the eye contact.

" don't be shy doll. I think you look adorable when you blush." I look back into his eyes this time he's blushing and quickly breaks eye contact.

" what's wrong doll I think you blushing is funny." I say mocking his previous statement.

" hahaha your so funny Kennedy stark." He said with a straight face.

" yes indeed I am Bucky uh...."

" Barnes."

" nice Bucky Barnes I like it."

" yes um actually-"

" it's actually really nice it's fun to say." I say laughing.

" yea I guess it is."

" well Bucky Barnes I should probably head back to my room. We should hang out soon as friends of course." I say with a wink leaving his room.

1 month later

Me and bucky have gotten SUPER close. We have movie nights every Friday and shopping days on wensdays. We have learned so much about eachother.

My feelings for him have developed into more than just friends. I can't help but have feelings. He is so sweet , kind, funny, gentle, smart, and overall amazing. I'm not sure how he feels. He's very hard to read. Alex thinks he's totally into us but I'm not sure. Today is one of the best days of my life. I won a bet me and him had and now I get to choose his consequence.

" hurry buck we're almost there."

" where are we going kenny!"

" you'll see come on!" A few minutes later we arrived at the barber shop.

" Kenny I'm not-"

" SHUSH! I won you do as I say now go in and sit down." He did as I said and about 2 hours later he was finally done. I had called the barber before hand so all Bucky had to do was sit there I paid before hand. I waited out side not wanting to be in a room with all that masculinity. When he came out I was speechless. It was short I loved it!

" what?! Is it that bad?! I actually kinda liked it. It's bad isn't it?!"

" no no no! It's great! Im just speechless you- you look great. Very handsome." He smiled and chuckled at my blushing. He intertwined his fingers with mine and began to walk back towards the tower. We talked while walking.

" so why did your mom name you Bucky? I mean I like it it's  just strange."

" she um she didn't."

" what do you mean?"

" nothing." He said chuckling

" tell me."

" what if I don't want to."

" fine be that way." I said removing my hand from his and crossing my arms. I walked ahead of him to make him think I was mad at him.

" aaahh come on doll. Kenny come on I was kidding. KENNEDY!"

" are you gonna tell me?"

" fine just come back here." I walk back to him and intertwine ours fingers again and we continue walking.

" my mom didn't give me the name Bucky my sister did because it's not my name it's my nickname."

" WAIT WHAT?! this whole time you let me believe your name was Bucky?!"

" well that night in the bathroom I was going to correct you but you just looked so precious and happy I didn't want to ruin it." In that moment I knew I knew how he felt because no man would ever let a girl call them by the wrong name for over a month. Unless they had feelings for her. I stopped abruptly and waited for him to turn around.

I looked deep into his eyes and let go of his hand. It was all making sense now. No boy goes on shopping days every week with just a friend. Friends don't walk around holding hands like we do. And doll he only calls me that I've never heard him say it to nat or Wanda! He looked at me like a confused puppy and I couldn't hold back anymore. I grabbed his face and kissed him passionately he quickly melted into the kiss.

" god I've been hoping you'd do that." He said resting his forehead on mine.

" I like you Bucky. A lot."

" I like you too doll." He smiled at me and took my hands in his we continued walking and then I remembered the whole reason I kissed him.

" wait so what is your real name." He laughed and then looked at me.

" James Buchanan Barnes."

" James? I literally love that so much."

" thanks doll. So what do I gotta do to get another kiss?" I laughed a little bit and then kissed him again. I was happy who would've thought I would end up with the guy who killed my grandparents. I certainly did not.

" do you wanna watch a movie when we get home James ?"

" ofc doll. But you know can still call me Bucky everyone does."

" exactly! I'm not everyone James."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

116K 13.8K 21
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1M 62K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
504K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
127K 4.5K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...