male reader x that time i got...

By ddxcrr

Your Y/n a disabled man in your old world now a blind ogre what's your life going to be now in the new world. More

Bio
chapter 1
chapter 3
chapter 4

chapter 2

1.3K 36 7
By ddxcrr

Well it's was a long trip you were following rimuru around cause you don't have anywhere else to go.

Y/n: So where to?

Rimuru says nothing .

Y/n: I really need to know what is he talking about.

Great sage: skill acquired telepathy.

Y/n: Telepa- who?

Great sage: this unique skill is used to read minds of any organism around your area.

Y/n: Cool what else do I have?

Great sage: reading list of your abilities and skills.

Poison resistance
iron skin
Elemental shot
Time manipulation
And Master Medic.

Y/n: Man that's a lot of skills I'll figure out the rest for now let's use telepathy. Rimuru can you hear me?

Rimuru: Yeah I can hear you, wait I can't talk.

Y/n: Hey cool I can read your mind.

Rimuru: Wait you can read my mind?!

Y/n: yup it's one of my skills.

Rimuru: Really that's so cool!

Y/n: Yeah so now I can read your mind so that we don't have to figure out what you're trying to say.

Rimuru: Cool and all but this is like invading personal privacy.

Y/n: Yeah but I want to know what your saying so I can't just assumed your saying the worse things to me.

Rimuru: Well to be fair your blind and I can't talk. So this kinda makes this fair.

Y/n: Yeah so no bad blood, okay.

Rimuru: Sure that's fair.

Y/n: Wait...I sense a monster around.

Rimuru: Really, Where?

Y/n: Over there!

And soon a giant centipede like monster appear.

Y/n: Holy shit that's a huge Bitch!

Rimuru: Wow now that's big. Well time to fight.

Y/n: With what?

Rimuru: don't worry i got a skill for this.

Y/n: Uh sure just make it quick! I don't even have a weapon.

Rimuru: Here goes. Water blade!

And soon the water blade hit and cut of the centipede's head.

Y/n: Oh god I can sense and hear how It got decapitated.

Rimuru: And now for predator.

Y/n: Preda-what?

Rimuru spread himself and ate the centipede thing.

Y/n: It's a good thing you can't taste it. Cause it probably taste horrible.

Rimuru: *burp* I feel weird as well. But that's my skill.

Y/n: My god your skill is Op and what's it's second ability?

Rimuru: This.

You felt how rimuru grown to the size of that centipede monster.

Y/n: ... That's fucking bullshit and you know it.

Rimuru: Yeah it is and I love it.

Me and rimuru continued through the cave he defeated a lot of monster and got unique skill while I try to understand my abilities and we do not know how long we've been in here.

Y/n: Wait why am I not hungry? I have eaten like since i got here i never even eaten anything.

Great sage: Ability survivor, Your not easy to hunger you can not eat and drink for 20 days but if your injured or wound survivor increase your speed and strength for 5 seconds but your saturation will decrease making you hungry.

Y/n: well that was informative.

Rimuru: Hey y/n you coming!

Y/n: Rimuru, what did I say?

Rimuru: Not to scream.

Y/n: exactly i know you just ate a bat but it doesn't mean you have to scream at my ears, i have very sensitive ears you know.

Rimuru: Sorry.

Y/n: Anyways where are we now?

Rimuru: Were somewhere that's for sure.

Y/n: Wait let me scope the area.

Rimuru: Sure go ahead.

You hit your foot on the ground and gather a mental image of the room, you sense a weird structure at the end.

Y/n: I think I sense a door.

Rimuru: Really, Where!!!

Y/n: My Ears!!!

Rimuru: *whispers* Woops sorry.

Y/n: Ugh my head, continue straight down and there we can find it.

Rimuru: Freedom!!!

Y/n: Agh!!!!

Rimuru: *Whispers* Sorry.

We walk to the door. My ears was still ringing but not that much, once we found the door rimuru jumped with joy while your still recovering.

Rimuru: I think I need to use water blade.

Y/n: Wait I hear people!

Rimuru: really?

Y/n: Yeah quick we need to hide!

Rimuru: On it.

Me and rimuru hid behind a rock I sense that the door was open and felt three foot steps each different than the other. On was heavy, one was light and one that was screaming I don't want to be here. They moved in and I heard that they're here to investigate the caves so they used a spell which I don't know but their foot steps still give there position away.

Y/n: Rimuru let's get out of here.

Rimuru: Already on it.

Me and rimuru slowly got out of the cave and felt the cool air of the outside, I hit my foot on the ground and I sense the entire area. It was so beautiful, and sense a little village nearby so me and rimuru walk away from the caves and into the forest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 3.6K 52
At a genocide run Sans unexpectedly wins against ยฟChara? and something strange occurred, the timeline was thrown into chaos. As a result of this chao...
1M 40.5K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
6.3K 328 9
Living on a steady diet of caffeine, sugar, and sheer will is not a healthy lifestyle. But how else can you keep up with teammates that need no sleep...
25.4K 759 12
"Anya, meet your new Tutor." 'He looks so cool!' 'Oh my, this child is adorable! I hope she can handle my lessons, unlike the other kids.' Anya shudd...