ᴵᶠ ᵀᵒᵐᵒʳʳᵒʷ ᴺᵉᵛᵉʳ ᶜᵒᵐᵉˢ

Por ana_tess

"Do you trust me?" He asked, Trailing his hands up and down my body, causing me to shiver. "Yes." I replied... Más

{ Introduction }
{ Other Cast }
{ Aesthetics }
{ Chapter 1 }
{ Chapter 2 }
{ Chapter 3 }
{ Chapter 4 }
{ Chapter 5 }
{ Chapter 6 }
{ Chapter 7 }
{ Chapter 8 }
{ Chapter 9 }

{ Chapter 10 }

5.1K 61 38
Por ana_tess

< Chapter 10: Very Pretty >
[ Song ]
< Best Friend (Slowed) - Rex Orange County >
_____________

I opened my eyes slightly at the feeling of something...or someone, touching my hair.
Not to mention my head was fucking pounding.

"Good morning, Sage."

Holy. Fuck.
He's in my bed.
Dean.
Milo.
Cullen.

Okay. Take a deep breath, Tate.

I rolled over to face him.
I think it should be illegal to look that hot in the morning.
He had my green blanket just over his stomach and legs, he was dressed in his same dark jeans from the night before, which, if you can sleep in jeans,
that's red flag number 1.
He was also shirt less.
Yummy.

"Hi." I whispered, still sleepy.
What time was it?

"Why are you in my bed, Milo?"
Not that I was complaining.

"You asked me to stay with you last night," He replied, running his hands through his hair.

I scrunched my nose up, "Did we do anything?" I asked shyly.

Why am I so shy around him?
C'mon Tate, be a bad bitch.

He moved closer to me, his lips just about to touch my ear as he whispered, "Did we fuck? Is that what you're asking?"

I felt as my face immediately turned dark red
as I slowly nodded my head.

Dean chuckled, "No. We didn't fuck."

"I wouldn't mind if we did."

"Is that so?"

Fuck. Did I say that out loud?

I quickly jumped up from my bed and left the room.

"Don't be embarrassed!" Dean called from my room.

"Fuck off!" I laughed.

I made my way down the hall and knocked on Rosslyn's door. No answer.

I opened the door to find an empty room.
"She's with Joshua," Dean said from behind me.

I turned to face him, my eyebrows crinkled in confusion, all I could focus on was the pounding headache banging at my skull.

"My friend, Josh." Dean elaborated.

"Ahh!" I nodded in realization, "I remember him. Do you think they fucked?"

"Knowing Joshua, most likely." He nodded.

I hummed, then walked into my kitchen, starting the coffee machine I grabbed my phone off of the table and lifted myself on top of the counter.

Immediately my phone loaded with messages and calls.

________________
< 12:30 am >
Romeo :)
I left, hope you're good with Ross, I'm at my appointment. xoxo

< 10:45 am >
Rosslyn <3
Holy shit, bitch! Just woke up in Josh's bed, had the best sex of my fucking life. Did you and Cullen 'get it on?' Call me ASAP!!
___________________

I let out a laugh while reading Rosslyn's text.
"What's so funny?" Dean asked, handing me my green coffee mug while he held a white one.

"Ross." I rolled my eyes, setting my phone down after sending her a quick, 'See you soon!! <3'

"This," I pointed my finger between the two of us, "We can't do this."

"And what exactly are we doing?" He asked, coming closer to me. He was now standing between my legs, mine instinctively wrapped around his waist.

"You. Shirtless in my kitchen." I replied, looking him up and down.

"You. pantless, in front of me." I looked down and realized what I wore.

I had on my black thong from last night and my oversized dark purple college tee.

"Did you see my ass?" I pressed my lips together in a thin line.

He laughed, "Yes, Esme. But if it makes you feel any better..." He trailed off.

"You got nothing, do you?"

"Nope." He nodded.

"What happened last night?" I asked, sipping my coffee.

"Well, I took you home, made sure you changed out of your dress, got you to bed, then you asked me to stay with you and I just couldn't say no." He smiled, setting his mug down behind me.

"That's all?" I tilted my head, a smile threatening to appear.

"Well you did throw up a few times, you rambled on about your love for Elizabeth Bennet before you fell asleep. You also woke up around 3 with, what I presume, was a nightmare." He finished, moving some hair out of my face.

"Oh." That was all I could reply with.

I'm used to having nightmares, it's been more frequent though, and Ross is usually here to calm me down.
Julian always worried about them.
When he stayed with Ross and me for a little while, he would always come in to check on me or sleep on the ground so I wasn't alone.
He always knew what to do.

"What are your plans for today?"

"I'm not sure. I need to study for exams and look into some new places to apply to for work." I shrugged.

"Ah, that's right! The last week of school is coming up." He smiled.

"Why did you get your teaching job now if the school year is about to be over?" I asked curiously. I generally wanted to know.

"My family, actually knows the Dean of the school, and he alerted me he just lost a teacher, and I stepped up, I'm trying to apply to hospitals in Mass though, I do have my doctors degree." he shrugged.

I opened my mouth to respond but the apartment door swung open.

"Tate?!"

"Ross?"

"Room. Talk. Now." She told me before eyeing Dean and walking away.

"Hello." A man nodded as he entered the kitchen.

I'm guessing it was Joshua. Damn, he's hot.

"Ah, Cullen." Dean pulled away from me and greeted Josh while I snuck away to meet Ross in her room.

"Holy shit." Ross sighed as I shut the door.

"What?" I laughed, laying down next to her on her bed.

"Was the sex that good?" I scrunched up my nose.

"Mind-blowing. It was mind-blowingly good."

"You know what? Good for you. He's hot, your type, good in bed. I say go for it."
"Why is he here?" I asked.

"I told him he could take me out to breakfast." She sunk her teeth into her bottom lip as if she was holding back a smile.

"But let's back up...what did you and 'professor Cullen' do all night?" She smiled.

"Please- I was shit-faced, we just slept. And kissed...once."

"He just looks like he has a big dick." Ross shrugged as she stood up to change.

"He said I had a nightmare last night," I whispered.

Ross immediately turned towards me, "Well are you okay?"

Her face was twisted into a concerned and worried look.

"I don't really remember much of it." I shrugged.

"Well, he seems like a really good guy, E."
I stood up to walk back out but she stopped me, wrapping her arms around me she kissed my forehead, "I love you, you know?"

"I know. I love you too." She smiled and pulled away, walking back towards the closet.

I walked back into the kitchen, Joshua and Dean immediately turned towards me.

"You, Ms. Attitude" Joshua gestured towards me, "and Dean here, and coming out to brunch with Lyn and me." Joshua smiled.

"Okay...one, never call me that again, it's Esme to
you. Two, no one calls Ross Lyn."

"Okay..." Dean said, clapping his hands together, "I'm gonna go put a shirt on." He said, exiting the living room, I followed.

"Why are we going out to eat with Josh and Ross?" I sighed, sitting down on my bed.

"Why not?" Dean shrugged, slipping on his black Tee from the night before.

"Get dressed."

"I'd rather stay here." I slumped further down into my bed.

It's a Saturday, can't I just stay home?

"You're going, now get dressed. End of discussion." He said rather sternly.

I rolled my eyes before standing up and walking towards my closet, only to be pulled back by my arm.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" Dean was very close to me, so close I could smell his minty breath on my face.

"Yes." I smiled, but all trace of amusement was void from his expression, his brown eyes going dark.

"Do it again..." He bent down so that his mouth was level with my ear, "And I'll have to punish you. It's not very polite...Esmeralda." He kissed a spot just behind my ear with his soft lips before turning and leaving the room.

Did he use my full name?

To say that didn't turn me on would be a lie, and I'm no liar.
Is it bad that he makes me horny? Probably.

He's only acted with his dominance a few times, but I loved it.
I wasn't good with boys or girls, or relationships in general, it's not something I do.
But Dean makes me feel comfortable.
He has this feeling of control that radiates off of him. Making me want to obey whatever words leave his lips.
But I'm a stubborn person, he can't get to me that easily. I knew it, and he knew it too.

"Tate!!" Ross screamed, "I'm hungry, let's go!"

I hurriedly changed into whatever clothes I could find, sprayed my hair with dry shampoo before putting it into a bun, and applied some messy black eye shadow as eyeliner, and mascara, I quickly brushed my teeth and put on some lipstick before meeting everyone in the living room.

ESME'S OUTFIT

DEAN'S OUTFIT
(pretend the black shirt is short-sleeved)

ROSSLYN'S OUTFIT

JOSHUA'S OUTFIT

"That's what you're wearing?" Ross got off the couch and scrunched her face up at my outfit.

"Yup." I smiled, pulling on my black high-top converse.

"Okay..." She dragged on, "Let's go!"

Ross left first, followed by Joshua, me, then Dean.

Joshua and Ross headed towards the elevators as Dean stood behind me while I locked the door.

"Tate?" He whispered into my ear from behind.

"Mmhm?" I hummed back.

Stay calm, Esme. There's just an extremely sexy guy whispering in your ear. No biggy.

"I think you look very pretty." He bent down and pressed his lips to the same spot behind my ear.
It immediately sent a calming sensation over my body.

Horny.

"T-thank you." I turned towards him and smiled.

Stutter much??

"C'mon!" Joshua yelled from down the hall.

I laughed at him, following closely behind Dean as we walked down the hall and met them at the elevator.

"Okay, where exactly are we going?" I asked, clicking the circular "F1" button on the elevator panel.

"This Diner, it's about 15 minutes away," Rosslyn replied.

"Should we invite Romeo?" I asked her.

I didn't want to be rude and not include him.

"Don't worry, I already asked him. He declined the offer." She smiled.

We stood next to each other across from Dean and Joshua.

I kept my eyes down, I could feel Dean's dark eyes on me. They were like an open flame, aiming at me.

Could this elevator ride be any fucking longer?

Finally, after what felt like years, the doors slid open, revealing the lobby.

Ross and I stepped out first, followed by the boys.
"who's driving?" I asked as soon as we walked outside.

"Well, Josh and I both have our cars so we'll drive ?" It sounded like a question, but it wasn't directed towards me.

"Sounds Good." Joshua smiled, leading Ross to his dark red car, his hand resting on her lower back.

Great.

+___________________+
[ Word Count ]
1887

-Anastasia Tess
+_______+

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

6.4K 212 12
"Aaron..." She giggled as I ran my nose down along the side of her neck. That's my favourite sound...her laugh. "I'm trying to study, if I don't st...
86.2K 4.4K 44
𝙏𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝙭 𝙎𝙏𝙐𝘿𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝙍𝙊𝙈𝘼𝙉𝘾𝙀 I have seen/read many stories where a student is crazy in love with her professor.. but what happens...
6.7M 106K 87
" you were just begging me to stop now you want more because it feels good doesn't it?" " yes sir." I sniffled. " no, you will take what I give you."...
197K 3.5K 33
"Sometimes trust blinds us so much that we can't see the truth" - After being dragged to some boring dinner meeting, Scarlet meets Jackson Vanderbil...